13Next

Comments

• Options
    terry hold interry hold in Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can't download region 5
    3 through 6,
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    There are some important information in the Deer Hunter 2014 forum regarding this issue for both platforms:

For Android, they released a new fix last night: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?88915-Deer-Hunter-1-2-Android-Users
    For iOS, they have a manual workaround for the hang at "checking for updates": http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?87238-Deer-Hunter-14-1-2-Hangs-and-You!-iOS-device-version-ADVANCED-USERS-ONLY

and in general it's not a good idea to uninstall: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?88883-Hanging-on-loading-screen-DO-NOT-UNINSTALL-DH14
  • Options
    waynemerrwaynemerr Registered Users 1 Posts
    Francis I have been having problems for about a month now. Can you please help me out before I uninstall. I have an Iphone 5 with version 7.0.4. The game is loading, says welcome back, shows one of the hunt screens for about 3-7 seconds, then the app closes. The screen is completely frozen. I have tried every suggestion listed to no avail. My customer care ticket is #131220-000429.
  • Options
    novarunnernovarunner Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been having the same issue. Have all the latest updates. Nothing seems to fix this. I have submitted a ticket. #131223-000305. Hopefully something will happen.
  • Options
    nathaneatonnathaneaton Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game has been crashing for a few days now. Every time I complete a mission and hit next, is when it closes out. Been playing FF6 and it is even worse at crashing....time to dust off the ole PlayStation? Lol. It is getting annoying though....
  • Options
    SunfshSunfsh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Francis, I am one who lurks here when my DH2014 game starts crashing, reading all the questions to try to find an answer without bothering the customer support folks also. I must say, Francis, that your attitude and commitment to assist everyone seems to go way above and beyond other game developers support, and I just wanted to say "Thank You"!

You see through our frustrations of having a game that we so dearly love, that has occasional crashes or problems, and stick to the basics of great customer support: Submit a ticket with all information regarding hardware, memory/storage, firmware, etc. and describe what actions or processes are leading up to the crash or problem. Thank you for following through and completing what you said you would do.

As mentioned in a lot of the message threads, this is definitely a well-loved game. I am also one who believes that If Glu would/could back up our game progress, then we -as players, would be MUCH more likely to spend our money on gold, bucks, and special stuff. I don't know all of the rules or requirements imposed on developers like Glu from the various stores (like Apple or android...) but I do know that I have bought in-app purchases from other developers and had to reinstall the app, and apple does not charge you again for the reinstall.

Anyways, again, thanks Francis and Glu customer support. Keep up the great work, and know that there are many of us lurking in the background, waiting for y'all to process the updates, and for Apple (etc.) to approve them.
  • Options
    tnyoungtnyoung Registered Users 1 Posts
    davida wrote: »
    I did everything on this list and is still crashed after initial load - the mail screen starts to load and then BAM!
    I'm at leval 5 and everytime I finish a hunt it crash please help
    I did the faq suggestion.
  • Options
    ChimNonChimNon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Crash on MBP 15in Retina Mid 2013 too. Please help!!! Crash everytime I run.
  • Options
    EliteGamerLIVEEliteGamerLIVE Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello , I just made a account to glu to post this . I'm on an Iphone 5 with the latest ios, when I open up DH 2014 it shows the GLU logo and then crashes it doesent even pull up the "checking for update" screen.

I've already uninstalled the app before because of this , but this time I'm on Tier 2 and I'm not about to loose all my progress . So can you please help me .

P.S I've tried all the reboot methods on the other help forum . And none worked . Also in the app reviews for DH 2014 there's a lot of crash reports so maybe an update can help not only me , but all the other people with the same problem . -Thanks for your time , EliteGamerLIVE
  • Options
    EliteGamerLIVEEliteGamerLIVE Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello , I just made a account to glu to post this . I'm on an Iphone 5 with the latest ios, when I open up DH 2014 it shows the GLU logo and then crashes it doesent even pull up the "checking for update" screen.

I've already uninstalled the app before because of this , but this time I'm on Tier 2 and I'm not about to loose all my progress . So can you please help me .

P.S I've tried all the reboot methods on the other help forum . And none worked . Also in the app reviews for DH 2014 there's a lot of crash reports so maybe an update can help not only me , but all the other people with the same problem . -Thanks for your time , EliteGamerLIVE
  • Options
    FritzFritz Registered Users 1 Posts

Exactly same here.
    Just TODAY stopped working. First it was stuck on "Checking for Updates" for a while, then crashed and now crashes every time after showing the g-logo for 10 seconds or so. Tried everything and beyond.

Tier 3, $100k+ and 50+ gold in the bank.

Fritz
  • Options
    EPA128EPA128 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think game is crashing. Every time it updates but some of the options such as rare hunting shut gun sessions doesn't appear on the screen
  • Options
    the_franchise_18the_franchise_18 Registered Users 1 Posts
    After the most recent update, deer hunter started working wonderfully. However, today it started crashing at the Glu crash screen.
  • Options
    Fraliex129Fraliex129 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I started having the same problem yesterday. Just randomly crashed at the glu screen.
  • Options
    roostergodroostergod Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok I have a samsung rugby pro n when I trying to ply DH2014 it goes to a mission n after I killed the animal n it goes to the tally up screen it stops n crashes every single time. Takes like 1\2 hr to goes thru 2 missions wit the crashing and starting again. I put a bunch of time n money on this game only to have it crash non stop. I need a fix update or something. And yes I did everything it says to do to fix all the problems n none of it helped
  • Options
    indyhunterindyhunter Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having a similar problem. Region 4 pixilates and eventually locks my (droid RAZR maxx) up. There is one level/scene that this occurs on-not the others. I just updated this morning to the latest version.
  • Options
    roostergodroostergod Registered Users 2 Posts
    Did the new update and it didnt help AT ALL!!!! Come on glu pls help. There r a CRAZY amount of ppl that love this game and love playing it like myself and everyone writing here. The crashes r so bad that ALOT of ppl just uninstall it n wont play it anymore cuz of these dumb problems. Stuff like this should of been fixed early on. Pls fix all the crash problems so I dont have to be one of the ones that walk away from this game forever. I dont want to as I love this game. 27 of my friends that I turned onto this game have got rid of it cause of the crashin problems. Dont sound like much but think of of everyone had that mant feiends that got rid of it cause of that. Your loosing ALOT of money and fans. Pls fix this
  • Options
    dorno83dorno83 Registered Users 1 Posts
    roostergod wrote: »
    Did the new update and it didnt help AT ALL!!!! Come on glu pls help. There r a CRAZY amount of ppl that love this game and love playing it like myself and everyone writing here. The crashes r so bad that ALOT of ppl just uninstall it n wont play it anymore cuz of these dumb problems. Stuff like this should of been fixed early on. Pls fix all the crash problems so I dont have to be one of the ones that walk away from this game forever. I dont want to as I love this game. 27 of my friends that I turned onto this game have got rid of it cause of the crashin problems. Dont sound like much but think of of everyone had that mant feiends that got rid of it cause of that. Your loosing ALOT of money and fans. Pls fix this

My droid RAZR Max still locking up same as described above. Screens pixelating and freezes phone. How do I fix it?
  • Options
    arsoncoparsoncop Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have a Android Razor Maxx and it is freezing up on 4 & 9 also, please fix this issue. I really dont want to uninstall.
  • Options
    daviseascadaviseasca Registered Users 1 Posts
    I still can't open up game; I uninstalled it and redownloaded it numerous times. I have the HTC one and it worked for s little bit but then wouldn't open after one of the updates. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    babytruckerbabytrucker Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sam here, new t othe game on ios 7 iphone 5. game is great but started crashing as I got to the third tier. I get a "rare hunt" notice and I can't move fro there, if I click it it crashes... any ideas, I have tried all listed and no apps running in background.
  • Options
    JafriJafri Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi all. Im using DH on Galaxy S3. Im on level 8. Everything was fine until few days back when all the display text and notifications in the game went missing. I can now open the game and play it, but the display text is missing. All i get to see is text like <location name missing> etc. How to fix it?
  • Options
    LevatianLevatian Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have visited that link before and have done all that it says. My game still constantly crashes. I am using the iPad Air. Besides my game crashing, I have other problems. I cannot buy Glu credits or anything for that matter. Every time I try, the game crashes. I am not able to see and play the Hidden Areas of the game or the additional areas using the pistols or crossbows. Up until today, all I could play are the standard areas and could not buy the guns I want. Any attempt to do so crashes the game. Interestingly, I am having exactly the same problem with Dino Hunter. It simply crashes upon launching
  • Options
    AhmedbaniAhmedbani Registered Users 3 Posts
    When pres in bounties or sales game crashed why give me any fix