Options

Tap Sports Baseball not loading

Comments

• Options
    TeslaNYTeslaNY Registered Users 8 Posts
    This glitch is ruining experience for me & friends bc I have tons of open games just waiting & everybody else just keeps playing & upgrading!! The brand new "Real Fishing" by Glu came out today & 1st thing u see is "sign into" FB once & everything is saved no matter what. You can uninstall, etc.. with no worries from now on! Every game needs that, spending approx. $200 & not knowing where it is is ridiculous!!
  • Options
    Pointyst1kPointyst1k Registered Users 19 Posts
    Still down.
  • Options
    Still nothing! Blue Circle Of Death! This is killing me, please fix ASAP!
  • Options
    JimNYJimNY Registered Users 1 Posts
    Pointyst1k wrote: »
    The same thing happened to me. After day two of this, I uninstalled, and redownloaded the game thinking that I could just relink with Facebook and get my team back.

No dice, I relinked with Facebook and still had the same starter team.

I spent $35 this week and countless hours getting my team 15 games into all-star, and now may have lost both my team and my money. They SERIOUSLY need to fix their bugs, or some attorney is going to file a class action lawsuit. In effect, I received absolutely nothing for my money.

I had same problem. I called Apple support and got refund for money that I spent on this game. If everyone does this they might fix problem.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    I get push notifications to play by others but game still will not load.

5:05pm Central time on Monday
  • Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hello everyone, I can assure you that the team is indeed looking into the problem. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

-SP
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I can assure you that the team is indeed looking into the problem. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

-SP

Awesome! Can't wait to play again
  • Options
    StanfieldStanfield Registered Users 24 Posts

-SP

Thanks for the response Spicy, hopefully you guys can figure out what is causing the problem.
  • Options
    Those that paid should get compensation.. It would show us that you at least care about the downtime, even just some gold would show something.

I browsed the root folder, and yes they are looking into it.. I'm not going to say how, because it may compromise future things that may happen in the game, but it happened Monday (for me anyway). They have a nice little security/diagnostic feature. :)

At the same time, it's disheartening that they have to figure out the problem, and than fix it. This could take awhile >.<
  • Options
    BTW, I wasn't stupid enough to alter any files, I just took a look after four days of my favorite app not working to see if it was possibly anything on my end (even though I've done several reinstalls).
  • Options
    One thing that we definitely missed out on is the prize for logging in each day, being that we couldn't log in we start all over. Not a huge deal I suppose, one I'm willing to overlook at least just for a chance to enjoy the game again.
  • Options
    MacHobbesMacHobbes Registered Users 11 Posts
    Same as the rest here. Can't wait to get playing again.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if it's coincidence but oddly enough the last two nights around the same time I've been able to login and play for about an hour on each occasion before the game locks me out with the blue circle of death. This happens at approximately 8:30-8-50pm PST and allows me to play until roughly 9:30-9:50p PST. Like I said, this could just be dumb luck but it has happened the last two nights and the pattern caught my eye. I'm going to try again tonight if I'm not busy. If anyone else can give it a shot and is on and around at that time, please see if you're able to login at that time.
  • Options
    Stanfield wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's coincidence but oddly enough the last two nights around the same time I've been able to login and play for about an hour on each occasion before the game locks me out with the blue circle of death. This happens at approximately 8:30-8-50pm PST and allows me to play until roughly 9:30-9:50p PST. Like I said, this could just be dumb luck but it has happened the last two nights and the pattern caught my eye. I'm going to try again tonight if I'm not busy. If anyone else can give it a shot and is on and around at that time, please see if you're able to login at that time.

Will give that a shot. I check a bunch of time throughout the day from 6am Central to 11pm and haven't been able to play since last week.
  • Options
    Able to log in at approximately 11:40am (now) after trying off and on this morning. I will keep you posted if I get hit with the blue circle of death after playing for a while. If any of you are around, try and login. The last few times i was able to play for about an hour but only later at night. Here's hoping it's fixed, not holding my breath though just yet. If you can sign please post here.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks again for your patience while we investigate this issue.

For those who submitted tickets to our Customer Care team: could you please make sure you include your team name if you have not done so already? (reply back and proivide the information along with the device details please)

If you did not submit a ticket yet, please do so and mention your device details and your team name. This should help speed up the research.

Thank you.
  • Options
    At approximately 12:35pm PST about an hour after I was able to get into the game I was hit with the blue circle of death when trying to load back to the main game screen after playing a game. My play time lasted approximately 1 hour again just like the previous two nights when i was able to login from about 8:30pm PST to 9:30pm PST.

Playing on an iPad Air with fully updated iOS.
    My account is attached to my email which can be given out in a pm and already has been.
    My team name is ßoston (keep in mind the "B" is a special ASCII character.)
    A ticket was submitted about a week ago. Replied back to my previous ticket with my team name, apparently that was the only info I left out.
  • Options
    I ran into the blue circle of death approximately the same time as Stanfield last night. This, however, was the first time I couldn't restart after clearing all open apps. It also occurred while returning from the game result to the main screen.
    I play on an iPhone 5c with the most recent iOS.
    My account is attached to Facebook.
    My team name is MacHobbes.
    I submitted a ticket today as well.
  • Options
    At 1:52pm PST time I was able to log back into the game. Will update if I get locked out. If anyone else is on, try and login.

At 3:10pm PST I was hit with the blue circle of death and then i saw something I hadn't seen before, the "Try Again" due to maintenance. It didn't show the try again every time but went between the blue circle and maintenance notice. Either way, hopefully they found the issue and are now fixing it! Cross your fingers!
  • Options
    Also able to log back in, as of 45 minutes ago.
  • Options
    MacHobbes, did you get locked out and the maintenance notice too or is it just something I'm experiencing?
  • Options
    MacHobbes, did you get locked out and the maintenance notice too or is it just something I'm experiencing?

I was able to play for about 45 minutes before getting the maintenance message at about the same time as others.
  • Options
    Lim seong yulLim seong yul Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm also having this issue. Game will not load after spending $50 on coins to help build a team. I've restarted my iPhone5 numerous times. Seems nobody wants to answer this question. Hmmm
  • Options
    toogud2gudtoogud2gud Registered Users 3 Posts
    just tried to log in. got the maintenance message. hopefully it will be fixed after this!
  • Options
    Just got maintenance message, 1st time I've ever seen that! Finally, something different than the "Blue Circle Of Death". Please let this be the fix!!!
  • Options
    I think it was fixed before that. I played for about an hour, no compensation. Honestly, with the time away from the game combined with slow load times and a lack of any compensation, I'm not sure if I even have the desire to play anymore.

The matience is probably preventative measures from this happening again.

Five f'king days of downtime, with no compensation says a lot about a company. Why don't you guys fix the flashing players next, or maybe upgrade your ****ty servers that obviously can't handle the load. Buy more bandwidth and upgrade your memory. See you learned something.. And if you already knew that, you're the type of company that ****s on your meal tickets (us). Remember this; mismanagement will lead to a company that gets sold, and nine out of ten people there will lose their jobs. At least go upgrade your servers, they're not adequate.
  • Options

Stanfield, I got the maintenance message too. Hopefully, this will be a perm fix for the problem.
  • Options
    I was able to play for about 1/2 hour right before they shut it for maintenance. That was first time since last week I was able to get in. Glu needs to throw us a ton of free gold for missing a week, emails, frustration, getting thrown out of tournaments that players created, etc.........

How can I save my progress? I'm signed into FB but I can't pull up my iPad team on iPhone so is it saved anywhere? Glu needs to set it up just like new Fishing game where FB saves progress even if game gets deleted or I use different device! Now I'm scared to spend any more money on this game!!! Can I buy a new iPad or do I have to keep this one forever to use same team??
  • Options
    You will see the maintenance notification this afternoon while the team is working on fixes. This is normal when we update several platforms. We will update you soon once we have more news.

Pointyst1k: please hold your horses. We have not announced anything about non compensation. Please do not assume things as Glu has not commented on this subject. It will be handled with our Customer Care team when everything is addressed on the client. We also appreciate if you do not use inappropriate language. Thank you.
  • Options
    Maintenance is now turned off and the fix has been posted.

Please restart your app and load the game. It should no longer have the problem. let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.