Options

Deer Hunter 2014 automatically reset to standard 1.

Ashish BenjaminAshish Benjamin Registered Users 6 Posts
I m playing Deer Hunter 2014 and i have reached on about Standard 10 but from last two days only first standard is displaying and only level 6 is showing me. What happen to all my progress. It show could not connect to server massage when checking on news tab. what is happen to my progress and other region activities.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    himanhiman Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi
    I am facing same problem i reached standard 13, but two days back game came to standard 1.
  • Options
    lightfoot5487@yahoo.comlightfoot5487@yahoo.com Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same problem was level 85 now I'm back at 1 also had almost 1000 gold bars they are gone to reported this yesterday with no reply now I am going to report this as a rip off to Facebook and anyone else I can find to report it to...!
  • Options
    Jean Cordero CalvoJean Cordero Calvo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same to me level 40, now in level 12
  • Options
    Luis GarciaLuis Garcia Registered Users 3 Posts
    me too ihave the same problem .... level 21 to level1 noo good
  • Options
    MartinMystereMartinMystere Registered Users 2 Posts
    Exactly the same problem as of now. Urgent help needed.
  • Options
    ripkripk Registered Users 1 Posts
    same here. need help.. I have even spent $ on extra gold bars and they are all gone....... :mad:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is aware of the issue and is looking into it.
    Can you let us know what devices you are on?
  • Options
    bowhunter8127bowhunter8127 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Was totally reset on Facebook had over 50,000 in bucks and gold also and it all went bye bye
    Please fix this
  • Options
    nysportsfan45nysportsfan45 Registered Users 9 Posts
    All gone here also....Just spent over 90 gold for new rifle
  • Options
    wbuss77wbuss77 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing here. Lost all my game. Been playing most of the year. I'm on a desktop.
  • Options
    n3on1n3on1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    same here I just hit level 30 and back to lvl 1, ive spent real cash on this game every1 deserves full refund and compensation, im sick of these ****ing so called dickhead developers
  • Options
    jaa1332jaa1332 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing this is the 3rd time this year last night I just got done redoing all levels again now I lost every thing again
  • Options
    AFMAFM Registered Users 1 Posts
    i was at level 77, today it reset to level 1. win7, PC
  • Options
    misfittat2misfittat2 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mine just did this today also, I was level 28ish, had 124 gold, nearly 200 silver, hunting in the nile river valley and had started on my first hidden region, now its all GONE! I play on my laptop via facebook app and I will NOT start all over....
  • Options
    titi03400titi03400 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mac, OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.1, Deer Hunter 2014 on Facebook, last day level 55, nearly 50000 $, nearly 100 silver and 4 gold, almost at the end of region 12...
    Today it reset to level 1 !!! :mad::(
  • Options
    cryingdevil78cryingdevil78 Registered Users 2 Posts
    For me it was that way. I played an hour ago and now after re-log on once level 1 level was 7 and had the 2 hidden card started. Did not want to start from scratch, because a lot of money has been invested
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    so far my ipad mini is still at the proper level, buy my Win 7, through Facebook,has gone back to level 1. I didn't notice until I shot a deer.
  • Options
    Maryjane LuvRoseMaryjane LuvRose Registered Users 10 Posts
    I also have lost all my games and it went all the way back to level 1 and i was on level 98 or 99.
    Please help us,I really don't want to start all over again.
  • Options
    cryingdevil78cryingdevil78 Registered Users 2 Posts
    For me it was that way. I played an hour ago and now after re-log on once level 1 level was 7 and had the 2 hidden card started. Did not want to start from scratch, because a lot of money has been invested

laptop win 8.1 64 bit and facebook game
  • Options
    DieselbuilderDieselbuilder Registered Users 1 Posts
    Level 69 almost 70, logged in tonight and Level 1 :( Had all but 3 pieces of the last hidden hunts, lots of the top weapons, now it is all gone. Oh yeah, Desktop windows 8.1 playing from Facebook.
  • Options
    AdamSwickAdamSwick Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been playing for over a year level 52. reset to lvl 1 this afternoon. it was fine this morning. win 8 laptop on facebook.
  • Options
    TxbeauTxbeau Registered Users 2 Posts
    Face book and windows : laptop
  • Options
    dianek93dianek93 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I also lost all of my progress. I play on Win Vista, through Facebook.
  • Options
    robin johnsonrobin johnson Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was on deer hunter 2014 on facebook region 14,hidden 4.now all is gone!!! I am now back to the beginning,region 1.Please fix it so I am back to where I was with my money,silver coins& weapons. thank you
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There are several threads on this. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-19-If-you-are-having-trouble-saving-progress-in-Facebook
  • Options
    charles amron rajagukgukcharles amron rajagukguk Registered Users 2 Posts
    why my game reset to level 1.... ???

my level last night in 30..

need help admin! thanks
  • Options
    medicmstr68medicmstr68 Registered Users 1 Posts
    AM having same issue. Playing Deerhunter 2014 through Facebook on a Windows 8.2 laptop. Logged off this morning Nile River Valley and one piece left on second Hidden Temple map. Logged in this evening, starting over at square one. I also keep getting pop-up that it can't connect to server and progress will not be saved. Thank you.
  • Options
    bigojeffbigojeff Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was on hunt 14 -level 100 and had 38 million dollars and now Im back to level 1 whats up with this???
  • Options
    vrnnlylevrnnlyle Registered Users 1 Posts
    I m playing Deer Hunter 2014 and i have reached on about Standard 10 but from last two days only first standard is displaying and only level 6 is showing me. What happen to all my progress. It show could not connect to server massage when checking on news tab. what is happen to my progress and other region activities.

I was on standard 11 a couple of days ago the this afternoon I log in to facebook and go to Deer Hunter 2014 and I'm back at standard 1 and it wants me to do the very first training hunt they need do something; because I'm not starting over.
  • Options
    dbhilt123dbhilt123 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am on facebook platform. I Was level 86 and owned just about every gun available to me and over 5.8 million in money and 58 gold. This issue needs to be resolved intact with every weapon I had or I expect a full refund of the money spent to this date.It is even though it is a game the guns/equipment that was purchased is a real commodity sold with the consumer's intention and right to have access to it. To have it taken away by accident or intention of your company is theft. thank You in advance for a prompt reply.
This discussion has been closed.