Options

Deer Hunter 2014 automatically reset to standard 1.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    rahulpwrahulpw Registered Users 3 Posts
    i was playing on my pc windows 7 premium. straight to lvl one from 60 with with all lvls and weapons earned!!!
  • Options
    JasusJasus Registered Users 4 Posts
    Everything is gone. So angry again at GLU!!! I purchased gold but got zero?? Wrote to glu but nothing happens =(
    Log in this morning and everything is gone, from level 44 to level 1 and no gold, bucks and money =(
    FIX IT GLU!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Spikkels69Spikkels69 Registered Users 1 Posts
    on facebook level 54 all gone :mad:
  • Options
    陳龍麒陳龍麒 Registered Users 1 Posts
    是在Facebook上完全復位 一切重心開始 能麻煩盡速幫我解決問題嗎 謝謝?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=_0
  • Options
    pranithkapupranithkapu Registered Users 2 Posts
    i lost all my game and am again back to level 1
    m using windows 7 64 bit
  • Options
    pranithkapupranithkapu Registered Users 2 Posts
    all my game was lost which it was hard 2 go to regions nd had lot of bucks and 70 gold approxy m using windows 7 & 64bit
  • Options
    BoneKostBoneKost Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well over night i lost all my progress in the game.I was lvl 73 with over 16 million cash and over 500 gold so i dont have nothing and must start from lvl 1 afgain????????????????
    FIX THIS VERY FAST PLEASE.
  • Options
    GuyverRyuGuyverRyu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. wasn't all that high of a level yet, but I had just unlocked the first mystery map and was upgrading my 1st crossbow. Now I've got nothing and I was really getting into this game. Using Chrome to play through Facebook on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.
  • Options
    ahmedyosry_341ahmedyosry_341 Registered Users 6 Posts
    im alsoo lvl 65 and i use pc - windows 8.1 64 X and login by facebook and im lvl 1 now my email login facebook / ahmedyosry_341@hotmail.com

and my face book mail login ahmed.yosry.3914@facebook.com plz help me
  • Options
    freaksterfreakster Registered Users 1 Posts
    same thing this morning all gone
    useing pc windows 7 facebook login and all is history
    really glad i havent spent anything on this yet and feel bad for others who have
    hope this fixed soon
  • Options
    Darla JohnsonDarla Johnson Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have been playing deer hunter via face book had close to 355 in gold and over 1000 in silver I bought gold to buy some cool guns lost it all and it took me to level one, sure hope they can fix this problem its a bummer:(
  • Options
    tkail67tkail67 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Had over 400,000 Bucks, Level 32. My ****nal was growing,,, my son gets home from school and goes to play and BAM,,, Standard 1, Level 1,,,, WHAT HAPPENED?
  • Options
    tkail67tkail67 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same thing happened to me yesterday,,, me and my kids been playing for about six weeks now,,, and its all gone :(
  • Options
    ChaneSmokerChaneSmoker Registered Users 2 Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one that for some reason am back on level 1. I really enjoyed this game too. What gives?
  • Options
    robb6578robb6578 Registered Users 3 Posts
    What the hell. Back to level 1 this is BS. :mad: I am on a PC as far what device i am on
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    vrnnlyle wrote: »
    I was on standard 11 a couple of days ago the this afternoon I log in to facebook and go to Deer Hunter 2014 and I'm back at standard 1 and it wants me to do the very first training hunt they need do something; because I'm not starting over.

If this is the case and they can't do anything about it then I quit because I reached all the levels except for the last one which was Matanga Hills. Maybe they are lame at producing new levels... so brought us all to level 1
  • Options
    robb6578 wrote: »
    What the hell. Back to level 1 this is BS. :mad: I am on a PC as far what device i am on

Typical bullshyte from the makers of the game, Its good that I didn't save any cash and always upgraded my ammo. Its also awesome that I never spent a cent on this game. Facebook games suck and my last game which was SIMS SOCIAL just gave up and died so I know the score for most of these kinda games.
  • Options
    I have been playing deer hunter via face book had close to 355 in gold and over 1000 in silver I bought gold to buy some cool guns lost it all and it took me to level one, sure hope they can fix this problem its a bummer:(

Its time we all got together and sued GLU. Maybe we can sue them to pay us $100 Amazon gift card per gamer LMAO !!!
  • Options
    douglas1214douglas1214 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also having this issue. I had 100 plus gold, 300 plus Silver and over 7 million dollars. I am very unhappy. This is the second day of this nonsense. Some of my gold was PAID for with real money so this just isn't right.
  • Options
    apincapinc Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same to me level 60, now in level 1
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There are several threads on this. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

To submit please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ss-in-Facebook

All threads on progress in Facebook are now being closed, with the thread above being the place to discuss. We will update that thread as things progress.
This discussion has been closed.