Options

WOH

lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
I made it to Vada Blue (5-9) 9 times and had maybe 7 fastballs total against a batter 100 points higher. I i understand that you have to make it difficult, but that is just stupid. No i will not waste gold on re starts to see the same trash consistently. But you guys already know that...you guys...obviously 

Comments

• Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited January 2019
    You guys **** obviously 
  • Options
    Rick_Rock_RizzleRick_Rock_Rizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yeah that's a little unnecessary, especially since all you're getting is a good player, which they randomly give away all the time...
  • Options
    oaktown01oaktown01 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have found that trying a different hitter, even if not rated as high sometimes helps. Seems like both hitter skill being active is a big help. 
  • Options
    jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Woh is still crap...  apparently made it easier to cycle but there is absolutely no difference... I’ve been active daily and not once have I been able to cycle...  I am still trying to figure out how a overall batter if 231 can’t hit off a overall pitcher of 83. Then when u do finally get to level four final batter level it won’t let pass to next level...  so don’t even know what level 5 is like....  tired of spending money for what?  To be stuck at level 4 and never being able to cycle...  ridiculous