Options

Khit Khat (general chat thread)

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hmmmm maybe something is wrong with your game, contact Glu.

What are the current goals you have? Really early on into the game, you should have the goal to buy Malibu house. After you buy that, you will immediately get the goal to buy Jackson Hole house.
    PM to add
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I hit 1M followers just now! Woooo kgems! Why is the next achievement 1B tho.....

LhqbX7d.jpg

YAAS, me too!!! And finally passed Aubrey. Opened the game this morning, got a text from Brizzy and ended up going from around 800k followers to hitting a million and going straight to like 13M!!! Don't know what I did for that to happen but it was AWESOME
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Guys, can you help me?
    I am level 12 and I just finished a MCBrizzy quest at the Cantina, meanwhile my boyfriend is a lower level than me (11, I think) and just finished a quest to purchase the home in Jackson Hole.. and I never got that quest. I also see someone above me on this thread also has that quest... so I'm worried about the fact that I don't have it and I don't know how to get it. Also, my boyfriend did the quest earlier where he talks to the lady at the Cantina (can't remember her name), and she wants to give you a job but says you don't have experience, so you're supposed to tell her you'll work for less, which will net you the job... which is what my boyfriend did. But in my game, I chose the other option and didn't get the job. So I'm just worried because apparently I'm doing something wrong.

I never got the goal for Jackson Hole either. I wouldn't worry too much.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yeah, my followers did the same thing. It was nice to finally see some cash in the bank!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Yeah, my followers did the same thing. It was nice to finally see some cash in the bank!

I guess I won't worry too much. It just seemed odd to me for my followers to go from 30k to 299k after only one event. And never getting the 'Purchase the Jackson Hole home' event kind of worries me but I'd rather that than have to start over..

@Naimonster, my goals are: "Brizzy's Secret Show", "Clear the Air", and "Text from Perry."

I passed Aubrey and I passed 100k followers so I knocked those out when my followers spiked. But now that I'm thinking about it, the goal for 1M followers isn't showing. :/
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »
    YAAS, me too!!! And finally passed Aubrey. Opened the game this morning, got a text from Brizzy and ended up going from around 800k followers to hitting a million and going straight to like 13M!!! Don't know what I did for that to happen but it was AWESOME

Omg same! I just received his call about a secret show in Beverly and then my follower count kept climbing non-stop from 1.3M to 17.6M.

Funny how Aubrey's follower count climbed too, she's 13M.

Oh and congrats!
    PM to add
  • Options
    I guess I won't worry too much. It just seemed odd to me for my followers to go from 30k to 299k after only one event. And never getting the 'Purchase the Jackson Hole home' event kind of worries me but I'd rather that than have to start over..

@Naimonster, my goals are: "Brizzy's Secret Show", "Clear the Air", and "Text from Perry."

I passed Aubrey and I passed 100k followers so I knocked those out when my followers spiked. But now that I'm thinking about it, the goal for 1M followers isn't showing. :/

I actually have the Jackson Hole event which I've never done cause I've always been so poor lol

Also, Brizzy's Secret Show must be interesting since he's the text I got when I opened the game and everything went crazy
    IOS

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I got the same call from Brizzy also and now I'm number 1 on most followed. :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Well, I just discovered what got me all of my followers.

zVx9FG.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    oooh I checked my feed and I got 20.5M followers. That brought me up from #90-something to #9!

I won't collect the rank rewards, will wait til a weekend event to do that.

If we all got that at the same time, an event later on maybe?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Just realized there was a mini update in the Apple Store!!! Perhaps the followers were another "gift" from glu for us
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    Just realized there was a mini update in the Apple Store!!! Perhaps the followers were another "gift" from glu for us
    Did you update yet?
    iOS
  • Options
    BabyLeo wrote: »
    Did you update yet?

Yes I did. Nothing obvious, it was probably a glitch update "hopefully"
  • Options
    I just updated. Hopefully it's a fix for the not saving issue.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmm. none of my 3 games got anything like that. But that's ok, I've got purple hair, and great Balenciaga Giants if fantastic colors, so I'm game happy :) Congrats everyone on your boost in followers. :) Happy St. Patrick's day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Guys, is there a quest to reach a million followers after you pass the 100k mark? If so, I don't have it. :/
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Guys, is there a quest to reach a million followers after you pass the 100k mark? If so, I don't have it. :/

There isn't.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Just got thrown back in time. Lost the cash, gems, and the hair I bought with the gems.
    IOS

• Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Just got thrown back in time. Lost the cash, gems, and the hair I bought with the gems.

Kayla, have you installed the mini update that came out today? It seemed to fix the time calsule glitch for me. At least "fingers crossed"
  • Options
    Kayla, have you installed the mini update that came out today? It seemed to fix the time calsule glitch for me. At least "fingers crossed"

There isn't one for me in the App store. I keep checking, but nothing. Just the same update as the other day.
    IOS

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll met this random NPC at Beverly Hills but it was such a weird conversation since this bish wanted to steal my doll's boots tee hee hee :D

f8w9fB.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    So Glu support FINALLY messaged me back and they said that the newest version should stop the problem with the game not saving and that there will be compensation for our troubles later on in the week the message said that a pop up will appear on the screen and we will be able to receive compensation for our difficulties
  • Options
    My doll met this random NPC at Beverly Hills but it was such a weird conversation since this bish wanted to steal my doll's boots tee hee hee :D

f8w9fB.jpg

OMG. Heather Mills? "The" Heather Mills? I can't stand that BWord. And you're right to watch over her. She's always taking something from someone. She was Paul McCartney's 140 million dollar mistake. Now that was some expensive nookie.

You do however, look absolutely marvelous Carol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kktroubleskktroubles Registered Users 6 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    So Glu support FINALLY messaged me back and they said that the newest version should stop the problem with the game not saving and that there will be compensation for our troubles later on in the week the message said that a pop up will appear on the screen and we will be able to receive compensation for our difficulties
    I just got that message. $2000 and 60 gems.
    Join my new krew - Uptown Funk
  • Options
    I just got my 60 gems and $2000 for technical difficulties. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I just got my 60 gems and $2000 for technical difficulties. :D

Me too, although I never got any technical difficulties except the not saving issue that got fixed in no time... I'm happy about it anyways!

And Carol, who is Heather Mills? I'm curious haha
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    I think everyone got the free gems. I got them too and have never glitches or other issues.

@ Holo:
    Heather Mills is the ex wife of Paul McCartney. They had no marriage contract so she got over 30 mio €. This is one of the priciest divorces of England ^^
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    Yay. I just grabbed them on iOS. That's a very nice gift. :) Thank you Glu!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got that message about the technical issues on my game as well. I still can't play my game though since I don't have any storyline and side gigs to do.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    OMG. Heather Mills? "The" Heather Mills? I can't stand that BWord. And you're right to watch over her. She's always taking something from someone. She was Paul McCartney's 140 million dollar mistake. Now that was some expensive nookie.

You do however, look absolutely marvelous Carol. :)

Thanks Koko!☺

And Carol, who is Heather Mills? I'm curious haha

I have no idea. I'm clueless. I thought that Heather Mills was just a random NPC on my game lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG