God the giftboxes what the hell.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    8RA2qvPXo4E.jpgjKyxr82uSVI.jpg
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    Why is glu pushing out weekend events when a lot of people cannot even play the game, this is so not fair they need to push out an update. I have missed two weekends events and this will be the third one kmt
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    jahvanna wrote: »
    Why is glu pushing out weekend events when a lot of people cannot even play the game, this is so not fair they need to push out an update. I have missed two weekends events and this will be the third one kmt

Yup you're right. I'm wondering if Glu is even working on these issues as we speak⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    jahvanna wrote: »
    Exactly. This forum is riddled with furious complaints and they are doling out events instead of giving us an update with no bugs.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Can't wait for the event! Both earnable & giftbox items are super cool. I have a timer on my giftbox "logo" that's says 50 mins left, so I guess I'll get the event after this delay! I'll have to grind grind grind in order to get the lovely jumper tho. Well, I wish luck to all of you guys on the event! :D
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    My question is why we have 2+ days to finish dating event (which is WAY more time than you actually need to finish a dating event) but we only get 1 day & 22 hours to finish a gig weekend which takes FOREVER Glu really needs to get it together
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Event just started, you have 2 days, 17 hours. Luckily I'm in an 8 hour event now.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Ugh I literally just finished a gig 30 mins ago. And now I only have an 8hr gig available and idk how I feel about waking myself up all night long. Should I do it?
  • Options
    SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    Is it even possible to get all the items without purchasing KGems?
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Can't wait for the event! Both earnable & giftbox items are super cool. I have a timer on my giftbox "logo" that's says 50 mins left, so I guess I'll get the event after this delay! I'll have to grind grind grind in order to get the lovely jumper tho. Well, I wish luck to all of you guys on the event! :D

Both outfits are really cute but that jumper has my heart! lol I hope I can get it, too! I wish you
    luck! ;)
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    What's up with the gift box shoes and skirt? The shoes look very odd and te skirt looks very shiny-ish and realistic compared to the game style
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    parishiltonparishilton Registered Users 16 Posts
    The guy stuff is pretty bad sadly apart from a suit jacket but i will never make it that far :(
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Ugh I literally just finished a gig 30 mins ago. And now I only have an 8hr gig available and idk how I feel about waking myself up all night long. Should I do it?

I'm doing it haha but anyways I have to read a book and study for a science exam so I'll stay awake late what so ever... I love the jumper so much and the giftbox skirt, need them!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    This might be a dumb question lol but I don't get how you can get a chance of getting the second outfit? Like, I know you get the chance with the first one by gaining points, but what about the second one? I had this exact same question the past weekend event lol and I did get a change to open a box for the second one but I didn't understand how you get it... Sorry if I don't make myself clear :o
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »

Same here!! I'm now starting a 8 hrs long one, wish me luck! lol
  • Options
    I'm not even gonna bother to do this event. The 8 hr gigs takes way too long to complete. The necklace looks horrendous. The suspenders are OK just not spectacular enough for my taste. But the shoes are on point though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm not even gonna bother to do this event. The 8 hr gigs takes way too long to complete. The necklace looks horrendous. The suspenders are OK just not spectacular enough for my taste. But the shoes are on point though.

I agree on the 8 hr gigs, the worst part is that most of the gigs (not sure if it's for everyone) are 8hrs long :( I've been having like 1 or 2 that are 3hrs long (which are okay) but the 8hrs long are waaay too much!

Btw sorry to bother you but I've seen that you're an Android player, and I wanted to ask what's the best way to save my game? On Google+ or Facebook? I'll add you asap if you don't mind :o
  • Options
    I agree on the 8 hr gigs, the worst part is that most of the gigs (not sure if it's for everyone) are 8hrs long :( I've been having like 1 or 2 that are 3hrs long (which are okay) but the 8hrs long are waaay too much!

I think that when you're playing on a lower level the gigs are easier to complete. Everyone is getting 8 hr gigs on their games. I actually prefer the dating events over the professional events for now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I think that when you're playing on a lower level the gigs are easier to complete. Everyone is getting 8 hr gigs on their games. I actually prefer the dating events over the professional events for now.

Oh, well that makes a lot of sense, thank you! :)
  • Options

Btw sorry to bother you but I've seen that you're an Android player, and I wanted to ask what's the best way to save my game? On Google+ or Facebook? I'll add you asap if you don't mind :o

Someone told me that this game can't be connected to both accounts. I'm not sure if that's even accurate because my KKH games are connected to Facebook & Google. I'm hoping that Glu fixes this issue because I would hate to choose either Facebook or Google for my first game. I was signed into both accounts, and now my first game has been unplayable for weeks.😯

If you want to connect your game to Google, your friends may take long too appear on your game. Oh BTW none of my Google friends showed up on my game as of yet. But if you want your friends to appear immediately, then connect your game to Facebook. Sure you could add me below from my second Google link below my signature.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This might be a dumb question lol but I don't get how you can get a chance of getting the second outfit? Like, I know you get the chance with the first one by gaining points, but what about the second one? I had this exact same question the past weekend event lol and I did get a change to open a box for the second one but I didn't understand how you get it... Sorry if I don't make myself clear :o

Hi there :)

To get the 2nd outfit without using K-Gems you have to be extremely lucky lol. It's pretty much impossible.

Each earnable gift box is your opportunity to win one of the items (3 boxes = 3 items). There's a 1-9 chance each time that you can pick the correct box with one of the special items.

You can also collect the stickers with the "muscle lady", but you'll need 5 of those stickers just to win the shoes and 50 for the shirt. There's absolutely NO way to collect 50 stickers without spending K-Gems.

I hope this makes sense :D
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Someone told me that this game can't be connected to both accounts. I'm not sure if that's even accurate because my KKH games are connected to Facebook & Google. I'm hoping that Glu fixes this issue because I would hate to choose either Facebook or Google for my first game. I was signed into both accounts, and now my first game has been unplayable for weeks.��

If you want to connect your game to Google, your friends may take long too appear on your game. Oh BTW none of my Google friends showed up on my game as of yet. But if you want your friends to appear immediately, then connect your game to Facebook. Sure you could add me below from my second Google link below my signature.

I heard about that issue with Google+, too! That's why I was wondering if it's better to do it with Facebook, though :( Is it okay if I add you to Facebook? :o

P.S.: Just read the "under construction note", sorry! I just connected my game to Facebook because it does takes no time to add your friends there! If it's okay and as soon as your doll is ready to play, I'd like to add you!
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi there :)

To get the 2nd outfit without using K-Gems you have to be extremely lucky lol. It's pretty much impossible.

Each earnable gift box is your opportunity to win one of the items (3 boxes = 3 items). There's a 1-9 chance each time that you can pick the correct box with one of the special items.

You can also collect the stickers with the "muscle lady", but you'll need 5 of those stickers just to win the shoes and 50 for the shirt. There's absolutely NO way to collect 50 stickers without spending K-Gems.

I hope this makes sense :D

It does makes sense, thank you so much! I was always wondering how could we get those and now I know, lol but yes, it sounds pretty impossible without using KGems :( Thank you so much!
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    What's up with the gift box shoes and skirt? The shoes look very odd and te skirt looks very shiny-ish and realistic compared to the game style

That's so true, the shoes look so weird! I don't really like them, I hope I'll get the skirt or top. Actually I like the skirt, but the fabric is indeed kinda weird.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I heard about that issue with Google+, too! That's why I was wondering if it's better to do it with Facebook, though :( Is it okay if I add you to Facebook? :o

If you add me from my Facebook link, my doll may appear on your game but right now I can't play my game due to the glitches.

Are you only playing K&K game or do you even play KKH game?

😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    i hate earning the stickers for the 2nd box stuff. i've never gotten enough and during the dating event i got 4/5 with no boxes left.
    IOS

• Options
    If you add me from my Facebook link, my doll may appear on your game but right now I can't play my game due to the glitches.

Are you only playing K&K game or do you even play KKH game?

��

I played KKH game for the Krossover event & I do have the app installed on my device, but I'm currently more into K&K at the moment :o and I can't seem to complete my gigs on my KKH app anymore, I have like 4 of 8hrs long each :(
  • Options

P.S.: Just read the "under construction note", sorry! I just connected my game to Facebook because it does takes no time to add your friends there! If it's okay and as soon as your doll is ready to play, I'd like to add you!

Okay. I'm waiting for Glu to update this game so that I can play with Facebook & Google friends. When the glitches are fixed then, you can add me below my Facebook link.
    I played KKH game for the Krossover event & I do have the app installed on my device, but I'm currently more into K&K at the moment :o and I can't seem to complete my gigs on my KKH app anymore, I have like 4 of 8hrs long each :(

Oh I understand. I'm playing both games but I'm not addicted to K&K yet since the 8 hr gigs are too complicated to finish on this game. I love the fashion but so far I think that the story lines are pretty boring and everything is too pricey.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Looks like I'll be setting alarms every 2.5 hours tonight. I'm on eastern time so it's already almost 10pm. I'm not in love with the items. I do like the gift box skirt. The shirt is okay but they look horrible together IMO.
  • Options
    ok, so I did an 8 hour gig, got the first box, but never actually got it...again
    IOS

• Options
    Okay. I'm waiting for Glu to update this game so that I can play with Facebook & Google friends. When the glitches are fixed then, you can add me below my Facebook link.

Oh I understand. I'm playing both games but I'm not addicted to K&K yet since the 8 hr gigs are too complicated to finish on this game. I love the fashion but so far I think that the story lines are pretty boring and everything is too pricey.

I got addicted to K&K very fast! lol But I understand, I'll be glad to add you as soon as your doll is ready! :o