Options

Weekend event 3/10

13Next

Comments

• Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    How they expect us to finish these events when the 8 hour gigs take all day to finish with the lack of tapables I always get half way thru the weekend gig events so frustrating since I litterly grind all day long n devote my whole weekend to it
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I don't understand how this happened... This is a 1st for me :(

IMG_20160313_143109_zpswspbjsei.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    My points reset too idk what's going on but Glu really needs to fix the glitches and either lower the points needed or give us more time to finish the event
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is this happening to us all at the same time?

When this happened to me some weekend event previously, Glu said in K&K they can't send a specific item to me (yet). So I don't know what the hell they gonna do for me now, I was this freaking close to the jumpsuit I worked 2 days hard for. 400 points isn't easy for non-hackers man. Chill it and lower the requirements.

Anyway I completed like couple mins before event ended for my male game. Sucks I can't get the jumpsuit.
    PM to add
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Did ANYONE finish this weekend event? I think it's RIDICULOUS how many points it requires to finish when we only get 32 points for 8 hours events that take almost all day to finish!

Obviously when NO ONE is completing the event there is a problem. Glu should really reconsider the amount of points required to complete the event versus the amount we get for completing gigs otherwise this game will flop just like Katy Perry pop.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    whew, kinda glad I wasn't home today. I got the 4th box last night (more stickers that mean nothing) and gave up. With these 8 hour events that take 8 hour events, I can usually only do one task a day and that's it.

I'd love if Glu kinda y'know, listened and realized we're not just being difficult about this. This really IS impossible.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Do you guys think there should be a thread in FAQ & Support regarding this weekend's K&K event and the inability for the majority of us forum players being unable to complete it?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    The other thing that bothers me is how in the Dating event the amount of points you get goes up with each item you receive. Yet, for the working events you get no bonuses.
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • Options
    Did ANYONE finish this weekend event? I think it's RIDICULOUS how many points it requires to finish when we only get 32 points for 8 hours events that take almost all day to finish!

Obviously when NO ONE is completing the event there is a problem. Glu should really reconsider the amount of points required to complete the event versus the amount we get for completing gigs otherwise this game will flop just like Katy Perry pop.

I did on one game, the other game restarted. But I'll admit, I seriously grinded hours and hours 2 days and nights. And even to that extent, I had to buy energy since I was really really close to the end and it would be a pity to give up.

This event is just not possible and I will not attempt it anymore. Good luck glu.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Do you guys think there should be a thread in FAQ & Support regarding this weekend's K&K event and the inability for the majority of us forum players being unable to complete it?

Yes please start it and we should all post our issues there.
    PM to add
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Lost my phone Friday night. Actually got the necklace hours before I lost the phone but I guess it didn't sync... Just now got a new phone so needless to say I didn't get anything this weekend on K&K or KKH
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Lost my phone Friday night. Actually got the necklace hours before I lost the phone but I guess it didn't sync... Just now got a new phone so needless to say I didn't get anything this weekend on K&K or KKH

If you have your game ID, maybe you can contact Glu to help?
    PM to add
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    If you have your game ID, maybe you can contact Glu to help?

I have my save file but for some reason it didn't save the fact that I got the necklace. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I've contacted glu multiple times about things since this game started and I did not hear back from one thing at all.