Options

Weekend Event 3/31

Comments

• Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    The last item costs 460 points to get! I already finished KKH so I'm just focusing on KKG now.

I'm grinding for the last item too! Those dating events are super easy, I love them! I just got the girl's dress/jumper and I think it's adorbs, it gives me a kinda Cruella Devil vibe lol
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    The last item costs 460 points to get! I already finished KKH so I'm just focusing on KKG now.

460? I should be able to get the hair tomorrow. Yayy

Out of topic...I don't understand why the K&K's weekend events end 7-8 hours sooner than in KKH yet the K&K events start much later than KKH's.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts

Nice! I just finished on KK. How did you finish KKH so quickly? I haven't even gotten the 2nd item yet. :O
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Come to mama beautiful ��

PhotoGrid_1459568046435_zps8zkbpunk.jpg

The odds are not in ur favor Elizabeth ☹

PhotoGrid_1459568396467_zpsngnwloks.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

I'm so jelly! Hopefully I'lol get my blonde version (looks so much better in Kendall's brown shade tho) tomorrow! I'm approx. 360/460 on it so let's pray hehe :D
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I'm sure you'll get it, Holo! :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My game has never crashed as much as it has today. Just opened the 2nd one, got another 25 energy and....crash! Open game and once again it is gone. Le sigh. It's like not winning anything. At least if I win the earnables they'll be in my closet? <crosses fingers>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts

The odds are not in ur favor Elizabeth ☹

PhotoGrid_1459568396467_zpsngnwloks.jpg

Congrats doll :)
    A few another dates and then i hopefully get the hair too ^^

Lol I like the folling around in KKH. :D
    What a shame there is nothing like this in KKG :/
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    I know i'm kind of crazy for this but i'm dating the same guy, so far i reached 265 points, right now i'm on a 5 hour date so i'll see how many event points i will get. If it comes down to the last 8 hours i will use my other used NPCs (1hour) as an emergency lol. Saved my new NPCs (30min dates) for another event, unless they add new places/levels we could have more NPCs....
    iOS
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll get it, Holo! :D

Thanks Lants! Working on it haha :)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    So after a reset where I lost all my progress and the giftbox shoes I managed to make up for all the lost points and get the romper and now I'm working on the hair....and I've noticed since I told the game I'm interested in males I only meet female NPCs when a dating event is happening
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    So after a reset where I lost all my progress and the giftbox shoes I managed to make up for all the lost points and get the romper and now I'm working on the hair....and I've noticed since I told the game I'm interested in males I only meet female NPCs when a dating event is happening

Yay Nisha, I hope you'll get the hair! You deserve it girl! :)

I only meet females too (well mostly) even though I'm interested in guys. I mean, I have to check in/check out of Zodiac a hundred times before meeting new boy NPC's and its sooo annoying ugh.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

I just date females and males it doesn't really matter to me I'm just trying to complete the event lol.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I just date females and males it doesn't really matter to me I'm just trying to complete the event lol.

Me too ... and some look a complete mess lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Me too ... and some look a complete mess lol

Mess is an understatement! Haha, some look just plain terrible and laughable.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I'm doneeee!
    I think the bun looks super good and I also changed my doll facial features a bit.

bklYXkv.jpg

DMV & Lants, we should start a thread regrouping all the ugly and terrible looking NPCs we find lol ;D
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I can't believe I did it today! Thanks to that one who wrote here the best dating strategy is dating someone new over and over again. You can see how happy my doll is.

image.jpg

Also thanks to these dates I am right behind Aubrey, so I hope I will pass her soon to get those 200 gems. Do you think there will be something like VIP weekend event? I don't know if I still should save my gems and wait or not. Do you save your gem and waiting for VIP?
  • Options
    I'm doneeee!
    I think the bun looks super good and I also changed my doll facial features a bit.

bklYXkv.jpg

DMV & Lants, we should start a thread regrouping all the ugly and terrible looking NPCs we find lol ;D

I think that would be fun and hilarious! xD Congrats on finishing!!

Lulu, I've been saving mine. A VIP event may happen eventually.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Another reset for me. Had the earrings and was close to the 3rd box, come back and I'm working on the earrings again

I'm getting help from a mod with all of this but I just don't know how much more I can take. Things were MUCH better before the update from yesterday and now my game resets daily and crashes every other time.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    OMG guys. My game has been freezing so much with this event. But I close out and reopen and NBD. Well today I had a freeze to end all freezes right after I got the bun. Now I can't get back in my game it is stuck on the Noir Hammour pop up. I have tried everything. Resetting my phone, reinstalling app, and NOTHING works. Omg I'm freaking out !!!
  • Options
    I GOT THE Hair!! And yea I've started dating everyone I just wanted to finish the event and I did. Let's hope nothing happens to my game (knock on wood) the only thing is I'm bummed I lost the giftbox shoes from my reset I really liked them and there isn't much in the shoe section of the closet
  • Options
    r0WXc7L.png

Me and my hair :)
  • Options
    r0WXc7L.png

Looking good Nisha!
    Love how you styled the pink top, it's very cute :)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Looking good Nisha!
    Love how you styled the pink top, it's very cute :)

Thankyou :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    r0WXc7L.png

How many videos can you watch per day on your device? It seems like it's literally taking me forever to collect kgems on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Here's how I styled my doll. All I got was the purse. I really wanted the shoes but I had bad luck with my 1st freebie box but oh well

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I ran out of new NPCS to date since I have the no gigs glitch on my new game.:(

ejhLEz.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I. LOST. EVERYTHING!!!!!!! furious Furious FURIOUS!!!!!!! GLU! Are you ever gonna fix this b.s. or are you just that incompetent?!
  • Options
    Hairstyle: GONE
    image_zps9rl3cfgc.png

Romper: GONE
    image_zpsdwmgu58z.jpeg

Purchased pink sneakers: GONE
    image_zpsjuh0fema.png

image_zpsmusdcj6o.png

Level 14
    97.2k followers
    GONE
    image_zpstzvhiqdc.png

And I had just passed and collected on 200 most followed.

My KKH big sister is MAD. And HER hand holds the cash.
    image_zpstwxdj1us.jpeg

PLEASE FIX THESE PROBLEMS! I AM NOT DOING THIS EVENT OR BUYING THE SNEAKERS AGAIN.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hairstyle: GONE
    image_zps9rl3cfgc.png

Romper: GONE
    image_zpsdwmgu58z.jpeg

Purchased pink sneakers: GONE
    image_zpsjuh0fema.png

image_zpsmusdcj6o.png

Level 14
    97.2k followers
    GONE
    image_zpstzvhiqdc.png

And I had just passed and collected on 200 most followed.

My KKH big sister is MAD. And HER hand holds the cash.
    image_zpstwxdj1us.jpeg

PLEASE FIX THESE PROBLEMS! I AM NOT DOING THIS EVENT OR BUYING THE SNEAKERS AGAIN.

Darn it! That's messed up! I contacted Glu through customer care about a week ago and they haven't responded back yet. I'm already frustrated with this game.

My other doll has been MIA since I've gone through weeks not playing my game. The gigs are too complicated to complete and the gigs events are the absolute worst. So now I'm avoiding to participate on the professional events because I refuse to spend my kgems on energy on K&K game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Darn it! That's messed up! I contacted Glu through customer care about a week ago and they haven't responded back yet. I'm already frustrated with this game.

My other doll has been MIA since I've gone through weeks not playing my game. The gigs are too complicated to complete and the gigs events are the absolute worst. So now I'm avoiding to participate on the professional events because I refuse to spend my kgems on energy on K&K game.

Carol! Ugh, I know! I can't believe they haven't gotten back in touch with you. And it's not like you just walked in off the street, you're not new, seriously, ***?! I waited till after the Krossover event to even download this, because I was waiting and watching everyone's comments, frustrations, and etc., and how many of our people ended up uninstalling it. Then, after I did download the game, I realized, this is fkd--where are you supposed to get energy?! The price of traveling! This game is designed only to suck whatever it can out of you and give just about nothing back. So I deleted it. Then last week I decided to try it again, I saw you and Nai and a few others were still here, so.... Grrrr!