Options

Weekend Event 3/31

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    How many videos can you watch per day on your device? It seems like it's literally taking me forever to collect kgems on this game.

For me it depends sometimes I can watch over twenty videos and sometimes I can only watch two. But the real way to get alot of gems fast is to complete the free offers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Darn it! That's messed up! I contacted Glu through customer care about a week ago and they haven't responded back yet. I'm already frustrated with this game.

My other doll has been MIA since I've gone through weeks not playing my game. The gigs are too complicated to complete and the gigs events are the absolute worst. So now I'm avoiding to participate on the professional events because I refuse to spend my kgems on energy on K&K game.

My response from Glu took like almost 3 wks and it wasn't even really helpful when I tried.

And I give up. It reset again. I had the earrings, the 4th box, and was on my way to the romper when my game crashed AGAIN! It's just ridiculous that with every update it gets worse. Like, I don't think we're asking for much, I get it, glitches happen, but this is an ongoing problem and it feels like we're talking to each other. I have bought items and lost them, I should be well over Aubrey by now and nope. I do events which take too long to do anyway and lose it all. I'm just not going to waste my time anymore.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    For the second week in a row, my game restarted overnight. Spent about thirty dollars on gems alone, and got the giftbox outfit too.

Now it's gone from my wardrobe, and my progress has restarted.
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    I dated the same guy and only done 13 dates with him which I finish the event yesterday, so overall it took me a little less than 48 hours.
    The last dating event we had, I had to redo it all over again before i reached the last final prize, i manage to date like crazy to finish but luckily this event i didn't have to date all the NPCs or had to restart the event.
    iOS
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    My response from Glu took like almost 3 wks and it wasn't even really helpful when I tried.

And I give up. It reset again. I had the earrings, the 4th box, and was on my way to the romper when my game crashed AGAIN! It's just ridiculous that with every update it gets worse. Like, I don't think we're asking for much, I get it, glitches happen, but this is an ongoing problem and it feels like we're talking to each other. I have bought items and lost them, I should be well over Aubrey by now and nope. I do events which take too long to do anyway and lose it all. I'm just not going to waste my time anymore.

I have so many non-Glu games and never, ever have I seen such a mess *anywhere* else!
  • Options
    Argh, I did do the event over, the last half I mean, to get the romper and hairstyle back again, coming in about an hour before it ended. Now I'm afraid to open the game again in case it resets and I lose them for the *second* time. I didn't get back my ratings, a bunch of earned K&K cash; missing gems--both of which I literally bought with REAL money and some earned ones; game level; or the pink sneakers I bought yesterday. Now what? The gems I bought Pac Sun and Nours clothes with were bought with money for real. I don't want to lose them. They didn't disappear yesterday apparently because I'd bought them earlier in the week and on Friday, and luckily the game reset only back to a certain point. And suddenly there were a bunch of NPCs I'd never met who were my doll's "friends." The only thing I can think to do is delete the game--again--because it's stored in iCloud and Game Center, so that way I wouldn't lose anything. Else. Again. Ugh. Gluuuuu, please fix this game. The constant restarts, freezing, shut-downs, black screens, and everything else people are complaining about. And, oh yeah. Make it playable?
  • Options
    Girly wrote: »
    For the second week in a row, my game restarted overnight. Spent about thirty dollars on gems alone, and got the giftbox outfit too.

Now it's gone from my wardrobe, and my progress has restarted.

This is *so* wrong. Ugh. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you contact Glu support, $30...that's just messed up.
  • Options
    If you don't know this from back when then I'm sure you'll know it from a PG-rated Shrek.[video=youtube_share;LeYn_W14zTU]https://youtu.be/LeYn_W14zTU[/video]