Options

Weekday Event?

Comments

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    So I can't participate in the event because all of my gigs are at Caprice in NY for some reason but whenever I do a gig at Caprice my game gets reset to where I was this morning I lost all my progress and the giftbox dress and shoes from this past weekend's dating event
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    So, I finished an 8 hour event earlier and it wasn't time for any of my story mode ones to activate, so i accepted a 'low-key' event from Perry thinking it'd be a 1 or 3 hour event.... WRONG. It's an 8-hour event. I've done those before from him and they've never been that long. Ughhh.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ugh, can't sleep so I thought I'd post this pic. Opened three boxes and got the VIP black shoes. Then my first free box I got the dress, I couldn't believe it. Hoping it doesn't reset overnight and the shoes, dress, and all of my everything disappears. I'm even afraid to open the game now to put the whole look together with the right accessories and hairstyle. Blehhhhhh.

image_zpszfybls0v.png
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    M3V4pO4.pnguFK8Cq8.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    M3V4pO4.pnguFK8Cq8.png

YET AGAIN I crave a male doll. AHHHH!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Oh, so weekend events are not just weekent events! I am glad that the events are during weeks too. Sometimes I just don't have time for game in weekends, so I really like it.

Also I won those b&w dress! I couldn't believe, was so happy. Curently having gigs at Caprice, both 3 hours, so everything is fine. I really love that earnable shoes btw.
  • Options
    So I found a way to make it work I just had to start the gig at Caprice and then exit sure I got zero stars and lost followers but whatever I got the glitchy gigs out of the way and now I can try to finish the event
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    So, I finished an 8 hour event earlier and it wasn't time for any of my story mode ones to activate, so i accepted a 'low-key' event from Perry thinking it'd be a 1 or 3 hour event.... WRONG. It's an 8-hour event. I've done those before from him and they've never been that long. Ughhh.

I haaaaate this. I don't understand why Perry doesn't tell you how long a gig will be before you accept it, like Simon/Maria/Everyone does in KKH. I hope the game developers change this.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    I haaaaate this. I don't understand why Perry doesn't tell you how long a gig will be before you accept it, like Simon/Maria/Everyone does in KKH. I hope the game developers change this.

Yeah, it's very annoying. Also annoying: Perry's constant texts when he should know, just like Simon and sometimes Maria in KKH, that you're in the middle of a gig already and why does he keep bothering us?? Wait till the current gig is over, please.

And on a sad and unpleasant note, I had posted three pics here with brief explanations of what's up, like...I was half a star away from five starring a gig when EVERYTHING suddenly vanished! My used gig energy was not returned though. Big surprise. And of course I got no event points. :( Then I found a bunch of clothes I bought last week were gone, including a baby blue Nour jacket. :( How can I do the event when it's all so messed up, never mind that all this will keep a person from even finishing the event altogether. And last, I once again was able to stop myself from buying gems to get things I needed for styling. A good thing obvs 'cause I would've lost everything I'm sure. Yet again. Have to reply to eggsandbananas' nice note as soon as I can. :(:(:(
  • Options
    I am about to get my 3rd earn-able gift box. I want the hair!!!!

Edit: I got the shoes! So that's fine. Shoes and dress. I really wanted the hair but I'm satisfied. :)

CiqHxu.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I am about to get my 3rd earn-able gift box. I want the hair!!!!

Edit: I got the shoes! So that's fine. Shoes and dress. I really wanted the hair but I'm satisfied. :)

CiqHxu.png

You're so lucky, Lance! Opened two boxes and on my way to the third but only got 10 energy and 2000$ :(
    That really sucks because I would like the hair or shoes but on the other side I mayyy be able to finish this event! The points are very reasonable and I currently have 60 points, doing a 6h gig to get the last box. The event finishes in 2 days so I might be able to get the two pieces! Yay!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    F M L
    The dress was in the same spot for my 1st two earned gift boxes ... I'm about to open the 3rd and don't know which one I should pick...
    Its Sophie's Choice...d*mn u Glu lol

PhotoGrid_1459982896427_zpsvcjjmbrj.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Holo, I am usually never lucky!! I really, really wanted the hair. I'm not such a fan of the leaopord print items but I guess one can never have too many clothes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got enough stickers in the 3 boxes to get the shoes. I'm cool with that, as long as they stay there lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Oh great more work to do
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I chose sneakers and comedy and then Perry told me I was not noticed and asked if I wanted him to convince them for 5 gems. I said nah.

I have the skirt, or at least I do right now.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    They should really have the option for 5 stickers or more when it comes to the 2nd or 3rd box. Whats the point of getting at least 1-5 stickers if you already have the shoes on the first try unless your lucky with getting the other stuff... (hair, dress, jewlery, etc..) All 3 boxes i got were stickers for a total of 3 since first box i got the shoes, 2nd box 1 sticker, and 3rd box 2 stickers knowing that the dress is 15 stickers and the hair is 50 ...
    iOS
  • Options
    I chose perfume and advice, it was a success and I got the next gig.
    PM to add
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I wonder if we are going to get a weekend event too. Seeing that the week evrnt finish tomorow, i not very sure Glu will give us imediatly another one... Or maybe that's the deal against overwhelming playing. In the middleweek K&K event and on weekend KKH event.
    What do you guys think??
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I chose perfume and advice, it was a success and I got the next gig.

Is there 3 event gigs just like in KKH?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Is there 3 event gigs just like in KKH?

Yes. 6 hour long each.

The 1st one gave me 30-something points, 2nd gave 40 points and I'm on the 3rd one now, would be done after it.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yes. 6 hour long each.

The 1st one gave me 30-something points, 2nd gave 40 points and I'm on the 3rd one now, would be done after it.

Thanks Nai. I think that I might give KKG is a try again. I know that I won't be able complete the event but now my doll is broke now since I've been MIA for not playing this game for weeks lol
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Finished the event today! Got the outfit. Got the gift box shoes and dress but not the hair and I don't think I will buy gems to get it. I don't love it THAT much.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I'm down for a weekend event this weekend I like winning clothes it makes the game more fun in my opinion
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I'm down for a weekend event this weekend I like winning clothes it makes the game more fun in my opinion

I agree! I like the events because they give you something to work towards. Even if I don't like the outfits,
    I still like to earn as many of the pieces as I can. Especially since all of the cute clothes in the shop costs gems. The clothes you can buy with money are so ugly. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I have this weird glitch on my game. I still have leftover event gigs that I've completely ignored from the previous professional gig events. What I mean is that once the event is over, then the event gigs just stays on my game and it doesn't disappeared until I've decided to do the gigs. Is it only me or has that happened to anyone else before?
    Screenshot_2016-04-07-18-01-48_zpsbuqno9jy.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

My favorites so far would have to be the dating events since it's a stress-free one and I get it done within one day. The professional events are not that fun to me since Glu haven't made any major improvements when it comes down to the game play on KKG.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I have this weird glitch on my game. I still have leftover event gigs that I've completely ignored from the previous professional gig events. What I mean is that once the event is over, then the event gigs just stays on my game and it doesn't disappeared until I've decided to do the gigs. Is it only me or has that happened to anyone else before?
    Screenshot_2016-04-07-18-01-48_zpsbuqno9jy.png

I don't think that's a glitch I think they stay there until you do them the same thing happens to me in kkh maybe it's the same over here on kkg
  • Options
    My favorites so far would have to be the dating events since it's a stress-free one and I get it done within one day. The professional events are not that fun to me since Glu haven't made any major improvements when it comes down to the game play on KKG.

I agree I like dating more and since this was a gig event if they do have a weekend event it should be a dating event since Glu alternates between the two
  • Options
    I don't think that's a glitch I think they stay there until you do them the same thing happens to me in kkh maybe it's the same over here on kkg

Oh thanks. I thought that my game was glitched.
    I agree I like dating more and since this was a gig event if they do have a weekend event it should be a dating event since Glu alternates between the two

Yeah. KKG should have V.I.P. and party events. The properties on this game serves no purpose to me and sometimes players need a break just for one week from grinding so a V.I.P. event would be a great addition for this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG