Options

Weekday Event?

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I need 6 more stars and the only available gig is in NYC, yuck.

edit: and of course no one is there. If one of those other gigs that come up in an hour or two are shorter, I'm totally going towards that.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh my goodness! This game is extremely messy. I've decided to give this gig event a try and I only had two more stars left to complete the gig and it keep on resetting for me twice in a row. Ugh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I haven't gotten any gigs to do... My goal tab is empty.
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Well, this is unpleasant. Since my game reset in the middle of a gig yesterday, I today earned--all over again--the first two free boxes. And, lucky me! I won the white shoes for a second time! So my wardrobe had the "new clothes" indicator and I was curious to see if I now had two pairs of the same shoes. But nope, just one. I was up till 1:00 am and hating it, to finish an 8hr gig. Everything here is too impossible. The game is wholly unenjoyable, and just not fun. It's stressful. It tends toward the idiotic. And it gives nothing back to the player. I don't want to have to spend literally eight hours to complete a gig. I'm not going to pay to talk to NPCs, and I stopped buying K-Gems. So I can't get any new clothes or accessories. Because they all disappear. It's a lousy time, playing. It could be so much better, that's easy to tell, but at this time it just blows.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! This game is extremely messy. I've decided to give this gig event a try and I only had two more stars left to complete the gig and it keep on resetting for me twice in a row. Ugh!

Welcome to *my* world. Carol--I knew I should listen to you about Caprice, but I figured I'd try it anyway. Big mistake.
  • Options
    I have this weird glitch on my game. I still have leftover event gigs that I've completely ignored from the previous professional gig events. What I mean is that once the event is over, then the event gigs just stays on my game and it doesn't disappeared until I've decided to do the gigs. Is it only me or has that happened to anyone else before?
    Screenshot_2016-04-07-18-01-48_zpsbuqno9jy.png

Nope, not a glitch at all. And it's just the same as KKH is.
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Was this professional gig event longer than other ones we've had? This was the first one I've finished :)
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    Was this professional gig event longer than other ones we've had? This was the first one I've finished :)

Yes I believe its 3 days long
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Welcome to *my* world. Carol--I knew I should listen to you about Caprice, but I figured I'd try it anyway. Big mistake.

I finished the event gig and opened up my two freebies gift boxes but all I won was 10 energy bolts & a sticker. Those loser prizes suck. I think that the stickers shouldn't be put inside of the event gift boxes.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm only 13 points from finishing and I can't get past the weekday event screen displaying the items. I'm so mad.. :(

If I can't get back into the game to finish the event before it ends, Glu support better give me the shirt anyway because this is ridiculous..

I'm updating my phone to the latest version of iOS right now because that's all I could think of. If that doesn't work then I've tried everything...
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I am 14 points away. I am almost 2 stars in a 3 hr gig. I don't know if I will finish. Debating buying some energy but it's so expensive. But I do want the top. Uggggh
  • Options
    I'm glad that the gig events are decreased to 200 points. I'll try to participate to get all of the earn ables for next week's event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I finished!
    image_zpsyoxljz4u.png

This was the most challenging event ever due to my game being frozen. I didn't get ANY calls from Perry for side gigs either so the only way I was able to finish was through spending K-gems to speed up the time on storyline gigs.
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    150/200 points one hour before the end of the event... I choose sleep before a weird leopard top lol :D
    Can't wait for the weekend event though... Well, if there is one. Has anyone of you got some spoilers/infos about it? I just hope they don't replace the weekend events by some weekday events. It's just bad for some of us that don't play KKH and can't really grind on weekdays because of work/school/etc.

I'm really hoping for a VIP event this weekend, I have so many gems to spend! And I'm getting bored of the work and date ones even tough they're great, don't get me wrong! :)

Well, maybe Glu has something special this weekend for us and that's why we got the weekday event this Wednesday. Okay, I'm blabla-ing way too much hehe
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I finished!
    image_zpsyoxljz4u.png

This was the most challenging event ever due to my game being frozen. I didn't get ANY calls from Perry for side gigs either so the only way I was able to finish was through spending K-gems to speed up the time on storyline gigs.

Oh my goodness! So many gems! Do you just save the ones you've gotten through gameplay or are those gems that you've purchased? Every time I save a good amount, they release gift box items that zap all of my free will from me, haha.

Also, congrats on finishing!

Hey, Holo! I don't blame you. I wasn't in love with the leopard outfit AT ALL, so I imagine if I were having trouble finishing, I wouldn't have been too bothered by it. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Finished my event this morning but my game reset itself and now I don't have the top anymore �� I messaged a moderator maybe they can help me get the top back
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Screenshot_2016_04_08_10_10_40.png
    upload photo

Me when I HAD my top :(
  • Options
    I got the top with 1 minute to spare!!!! So excited, I don't think I have finished a professional event before!
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Oh my goodness! So many gems! Do you just save the ones you've gotten through gameplay or are those gems that you've purchased? Every time I save a good amount, they release gift box items that zap all of my free will from me, haha.

Also, congrats on finishing!

Hey, Holo! I don't blame you. I wasn't in love with the leopard outfit AT ALL, so I imagine if I were having trouble finishing, I wouldn't have been too bothered by it. xD

I've been playing since the beginning and when I first started playing there was a glitch where it would keep giving you a free giftbox like every minute so I opened like 200 and got a ton of gems.
  • Options
    I've been playing since the beginning and when I first started playing there was a glitch where it would keep giving you a free giftbox like every minute so I opened like 200 and got a ton of gems.

Oh wow, pls happen again! xD
    I'm so thankful that I don't have a lot of the issues that I see other people are having. I really hope the glitches for everyone get solved soon.

Also, Trevor, I've been wondering and since I see you are level 20, maybe you can help. Are you done with all of the storyline missions? And if so, how do you complete events when they require professional gigs to get points? Because I'm afraid to finish the storyline and then not be able to complete events due to lack of gigs.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Oh wow, pls happen again! xD
    I'm so thankful that I don't have a lot of the issues that I see other people are having. I really hope the glitches for everyone get solved soon.

Also, Trevor, I've been wondering and since I see you are level 20, maybe you can help. Are you done with all of the storyline missions? And if so, how do you complete events when they require professional gigs to get points? Because I'm afraid to finish the storyline and then not be able to complete events due to lack of gigs.

No I'm not. I only do gigs when we have a professional event. Idk how I'll complete the professional events once I've done all the storyline gigs.
  • Options
    No I'm not. I only do gigs when we have a professional event. Idk how I'll complete the professional events once I've done all the storyline gigs.

Okay, thanks. I guess I'll do that, too, once I'm level 20. I'm halfway to level 19. I do know that there will eventually be more content and levels added. I saw a GLU mod say that somewhere on this forum before, but until then I'll just play it safe.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This was the first time I finished a gig event, mainly because they lowered the points needed and because this event did not have major glitches for me for once! Did not win the hair but did win the shoes and dress from the boxes, woohoo!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So I'm guessing there is no weekend event..??
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So I'm guessing there is no weekend event..??

I guess so... But I think it really sucks because hello Glu, on weekdays most of us have school and work so it's more difficult to complete an event! I would really prefer weekend events over weekdays ones.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    This was the first time I finished a gig event, mainly because they lowered the points needed and because this event did not have major glitches for me for once! Did not win the hair but did win the shoes and dress from the boxes, woohoo!

I agree about the lowered points and I think that was really great. And I would've finished the event entirely...except my game reset itself when I was just about to get my last free box; barring that I would've gotten everything, but my progress was wiped out entirely. All I got were the white shoes. TWICE. Everything about this game is a thankless endeavor all amounting to nothing.
  • Options
    I guess so... But I think it really sucks because hello Glu, on weekdays most of us have school and work so it's more difficult to complete an event! I would really prefer weekend events over weekdays ones.

They're probably thinking that because you have longer to complete the event, it is more manageable.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    They're probably thinking that because you have longer to complete the event, it is more manageable.

Well not really, because on week days I have school and can't play until 5 in the evening. So I can barely play 5 hours a day if I want a good amount of sleep and be able to function at school...
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Ok, I'm starting to get bored! We need something. An update, an event. Anything. But I'm level 20 so not much happening storyline for me so I need something to do or else I won't be playing.
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Ok, I'm starting to get bored! We need something. An update, an event. Anything. But I'm level 20 so not much happening storyline for me so I need something to do or else I won't be playing.
    Me too -.-
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o