Options

Work It Weekday Event 4/25

124Next

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Ugh yeah, I'm not going to finish the event. So annoying how hard the gigs are when you can't invite a friend.

Not only when you can't invite a friend, but I have found it common that even when we can't invite a friend, there are also no high-energy tappables so I usually settle on the ones for 4 and 3. Because there's nothing higher than 4 and it's annoying and makes the gigs take even LONGER.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Okay, so I surprisingly made it to the skirt because of a gig that got me 42 stars in one shot. So I'm happy about it but hey, look at what I got in my last giftbox! And look at the palette... Imagine if I paid for it!

FquU7nY.jpg

But I'm really hoping for some weekend events to come because the week ones are super difficult to complete for those who have lives lol. Anyways just saying the skirt is literally impossible to style yay ;)
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Like a ding dong I chose an 8 hour gig in NYC and unfortunately got stuck with Kylie & Aubrey. Ugh, go away and let me invite someone! Luckily I finished that one and got the skirt. When I got home I had ~2 hours and had a 3 hour gig, but it wasn't enough so I just missed out on the top. Oh well, not overly upset since I did set realistic expectations lol.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Let's be honest, though. How many of us actually liked this outfit?
    I can honestly say I didn't, it's just the hoarder in me that demanded to have it. But because it is so not appealing (looking at you, red skirt), I think I would not have been upset if I were not able to finish. The skirt seems impossible to style and the top looks strange, too. I've tried it with a few things but nothing seems to 'click' for me.
    I am at least glad that we had an event. It was nice to get back into the game.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I can honestly say I didn't, it's just the hoarder in me that demanded to have it. But because it is so not appealing (looking at you, red skirt), I think I would not have been upset if I were not able to finish. The skirt seems impossible to style and the top looks strange, too. I've tried it with a few things but nothing seems to 'click' for me.

I completely agree it's really the hoarder in me that wanted to have the whole entire outfit but as far as looks go that outfit is low on the totem pole and not a big loss if you didn't get it
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Gift boxes in KKH is already bad, the ones in K&K is worst.

I have opened several box without seeing the hair at all.

Since the first event, each set of 9 boxes I opened, 80% of the time there isn't ANY event item inside. The rare 20% you see ONE event item, you don't get it.
    PM to add
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts

So true!!! FOMO on clothes.
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Gift boxes in KKH is already bad, the ones in K&K is worst.

I have opened several box without seeing the hair at all.

Since the first event, each set of 9 boxes I opened, 80% of the time there isn't ANY event item inside. The rare 20% you see ONE event item, you don't get it.

I def will not go chasing on K&K. Like you've noted the only thing I've ever won in the event boxes were earrings that I lost in glitches. I opened the 3 boxes this time and never saw the outfit or hair.

And lol at the clothes. They're def interesting but tough to matchup with things esp since the regular wardrobe doesn't have a ton of options or ones that are bit too pricey.
    IOS

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    But because it is so not appealing (looking at you, red skirt), I think I would not have been upset if I were not able to finish. The skirt seems impossible to style and the top looks strange, too. I've tried it with a few things but nothing seems to 'click' for me.
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    And lol at the clothes. They're def interesting but tough to matchup with things esp since the regular wardrobe doesn't have a ton of options or ones that are bit too pricey.

I actually didn't have a hard time styling the skirts. I'm usually up for the challenge whenever it comes to styling my dolls. I bought two black tops that cost kgems but now I'm broke AF. Oh well it's time for me to save up my kgems I guess.��
    PicsArt_04-27-05.09.48_zpspeb6uupm.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Your dolls look lovely Carol! Those were the tops I thought about as well since I have the cash long sleeve black shirt right now with the skirt. The black band with this skirt def help
    IOS

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Kayla.☺ I was thinking about to buy the black top that cost cash on my games too but it just saddens me that it's nearly impossible to save cash on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I def will not go chasing on K&K. Like you've noted the only thing I've ever won in the event boxes were earrings that I lost in glitches. I opened the 3 boxes this time and never saw the outfit or hair.

Gift boxes in K&K are horrendous, they need to change it!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Gift boxes in K&K are horrendous, they need to change it!

It would be better if they do like in KKH and include more than one of the items in each pallette instead of just having a chance at one. That way we'd be more likely to win something. And it's already harder because KKH has 8 boxes and K&K has 9 so that makes it even more unfair.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Thanks Kayla.☺ I was thinking about to buy the black top that cost cash on my games too but it just saddens me that it's nearly impossible to save cash on this game.

Oh I know. I've been saving up for a top but still want enough to travel so it's been taking forever. But if you ever hit the lottery I love that black top, it's usually my go to.
    IOS