Options

4/28 Weekend Event: Dating, Grinding or Something New?

Comments

• Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    200. I'm working on the last item now.

Oh god, how do you get event points so fast? I'm only at 50 lol.
    Hoping to get at least the boots since we don't have some looking like this in the game. Also wishing for earnable heels, they are a great match with many items too. We'll see how it goes!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh god, how do you get event points so fast? I'm only at 50 lol.
    Hoping to get at least the boots since we don't have some looking like this in the game. Also wishing for earnable heels, they are a great match with many items too. We'll see how it goes!

Hmm, I've just been doing gigs since the event started. I've been hopping back between KKH and K&K doing both events. I guess I've just been really motivated.

And I am so very sorry to hear about all of your glitches. :(
    A while back when my game didn't seem to save and I lost some stuff, what I started doing was:

Every time I make progress, be it collecting energy, winning something from a box, finishing an event, I go to a new location so that I trigger the 'Loading' screen with the black gem. It seems to trigger a save of sorts. Ever since then, I haven't had any glitches. I feel so horrible for all of my friends who are having troubles. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I did it!
    Finished on KKH and KK!

hOq7qV.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Lizard wrote: »
    Congrats :D you're super fast.

-
    I needed 1 more sticker to get the boots but got 10 energy bolts in my last box, that's too bad :p

Thank you! I have a super busy day tomorrow so I had to grind today!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I did it!
    Finished on KKH and KK!

hOq7qV.jpg

Yay Lants! :D
    I'm just wondering, what is your dolls name in the game? (if you are on iOS)
    Oh and have you been sleeping since the begging get of the event lol ;)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options

I'm currently on a 4h gig because there was no 8h in my game, only 1-3-4. I really want the boots and I only need one sticker for them so if I don't get it I'll just open a few more boxes I think.

Edit: just noticed I've answered my own post, it wasn't what I wanted to do but now I can't delete it so oops
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options

Hey! My doll's name is Lucy! And yes, I've been sleeping, haha. I literally just grinder all day yesterday and right now I'm so thankful that i did. Keep in mind, the event started on Thursday so it took me two days.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Ugh so angry. For the past week, I've noticed that I cannot complete 8hr gigs without a friend. I have come back to the game every time before my energy is full. It's always been hard, but now it's straight up impossible to get 5 stars. I'm sorry but that is terrible!! I have under 3 hours to go and only just now got the third star. And like I said, I always came back to the gene before my energy was full so I've had no wasted time. Not cool glu and I very rarely complain about this game
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Ugh so angry. For the past week, I've noticed that I cannot complete 8hr gigs without a friend. I have come back to the game every time before my energy is full. It's always been hard, but now it's straight up impossible to get 5 stars. I'm sorry but that is terrible!! I have under 3 hours to go and only just now got the third star. And like I said, I always came back to the gene before my energy was full so I've had no wasted time. Not cool glu and I very rarely complain about this game

This is so true! I only have 4h gigs in my game at the moment and finished it 5 minutes before the end & I had to watch videos to get enough energy. Of course I couldn't invite a friend. I just started a gig at projekt that is 4h too and can't invite a friend either. Ugh...

Apart from that I just got my last giftbox, got 20 energy so opened another and got 10. Then opened a last one and got one sticker and that means I got the boots! :) I really wanted them because I feel we don't have anything like them in the game yet (that is Kash) But Glu really needs to step up their palettes, compared to KKH they are terrible... Mostly stickers and energy, stickers are okay to get the first item but how are we supposed to get the hair that costs 50 stickers?!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Ok so idk what's wrong with my game it keeps resetting I've lost the giftbox hair after I spent all day completing a million free offers so I could have enough gems to keep opening boxes.
    And I keep losing progress that I made ugh idk I just hope this morning was the last time and that the game leta me earn this dress in peace
  • Options
    Oh but side note if you are able to complete the free offers you need to go do it now there's a special going on where all the offers are worth double the amount of gems you normally get
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm surely but slowly making progress for this event. It's so hard to complete it though. I'm doing the 2nd weekend event gig and it just takes so long to finish it. I didn't win anything good from all 3 of my freebies giftboxes on my games. (Sigh) :(

Oh well I'll just be on my grind mode to complete the event to makeup for not getting those boots for my dolls.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Ok now.I really don't wanna flood this thread but all my gigs at the Beverly are doing weird things Emily just disappeared even tho I was supposed to be there with her and for a while my energy wasn't recharging so now I'm.not gonna e able to finish that gig and get full points.
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    My points restarted. :(

*Sigh*
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Omg I'm almost close to getting the dress. Now I have 190 points. Yay!:)
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Omg I'm almost close to getting the dress. Now I have 190 points. Yay!:)

I hope you finish I know you hate these gig events.

I hope I finish too my last couple gigs my energy hasn't been recharging either that or none of my progress is saved and Im not getting points for anything since last night
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I hope you finish I know you hate these gig events.

I hope I finish too my last couple gigs my energy hasn't been recharging either that or none of my progress is saved and Im not getting points for anything since last night

Have you sent in tickets before?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Have you sent in tickets before?

Yes but they always take weeks to reply so I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app I'm doing a gig now and so far it's working for me but last night it was just not working right for me
  • Options
    I just do not understand why they couldn't continue to increase the max energy by 1 each time you level up. There's no logical explanation to cap it at 30 and then not gain anymore. Ugh
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Hmm...not bad. So far I have 180 points on my new game and I'm only getting 3 hr gigs. My dolls will own those dresses very soon. Hell yeah!!!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'm at 160 points, so pretty sure I'll get the dress tomorrow! It will be the first event work it event I'm going to complete so I'm happy :D
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm done :)
    image.jpg1_zpsdgqctfhs.jpg
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Finished as well. Took pictures cause I want to make sure I wake up tomorrow and it's still there <crosses fingers>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Just spent MORE money (that I shouldn't be spending) trying to get the hair.
    Wasn't in a single pallette and I have 32/50 stickers. >.<
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    YES I'm back in the game my gigs aren't acting weird anymore.
  • Options
    My game just reset itself AGAIN and now I've lost the shoes I'm fed up with this event
  • Options
    Welp. Did what I shouldn't have done and basically bought the hair by opening boxes until I got 50 stickers. Never doing that again.

bETJ1J.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    So my game reset for a third time while I was asleep and now I'm definitely not getting shoes or the dress. This is ridiculous I would've been finished yesterday I didn't have all these setbacks
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    So my game reset for a third time while I was asleep and now I'm definitely not getting shoes or the dress. This is ridiculous I would've been finished yesterday I didn't have all these setbacks

I honestly don't know how you do it. If my games reset that many times i would quit. at least until there was an app update, then I would see if anything was resolved.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    I'm done :)
    image.jpg1_zpsdgqctfhs.jpg

I loveee the way you styled the dress! :o

I'm still 160/200 because I just woke up and I really doubt I can finish the event...
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx