Options

4/28 Weekend Event: Dating, Grinding or Something New?

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I can't wait! Haven't opened my game since Monday so I'm just regularly checking the forum to see if a new event popped up. I have family coming over this weekend so I hope like all of you for a quick and easy dating event with the possibility to earn the hair (not in gift boxes, pretty please Glu!) I am SO in need for a new hair.

Also, Lance, I know it's a very odd question but you are a girl right? I wasn't sure because you play as a guy on KKH and your username is not that feminine lol

I am a guy, haha. Girl character in KK and guy character in KKH. My name is Lance.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Sounds exciting! I do think they are taking in some of our suggestions, so maybe that is why it is taking a bit <crosses fingers>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Do u think the event will start 2moro again?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Do u think the event will start 2moro again?

As far as I can remember, weekend events always start on Thursdays. So if there is an event this week, I think it will be tomorrow.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Sounds exciting :rolleyes:
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I would think that the update (if there is one) would come out either before or after the weekend event we're having. I'm excited :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    Well, the timer for Nour Hammour has 1 day or so left for me! Maybe the update will be Friday once that timer is up!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    From what I've noticed there's been an update after the timer for whatever collection is in the closet ends so there just might be an update tomorrow but then again I could be wrong
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hope you guys are right. I could die of boredom waiting for event.

But then again, I truly want all the glitches we have been experiencing to be fixed first.
    PM to add