Options

09-22-16 Weekend Event

This weekend, you can travel around the world with Kendall for Fashion Week. I hope you enjoy the Super Star event! Let us know what you think of the items.

IMG_4982.jpg

Women_gift_box.jpg

Men_earnable.jpg

Men_gift_box.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers! Wasn't the amount 2,000 last time? I could be wrong. I love the male items.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It was 4000, well I wanted 2000.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh okay! Thanks, I couldn't remember!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'll defenitely pass on this event. I hate the girls outfits, the boys I like tho ;)
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I also don't get how you can spend 4000 kgems in one event, I am too greedy lol.
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Oh god.. These would've been fine for a date or work event but for a superstar event? That's kinda offensive tbh.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    New update next week!! Yay <3
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Going to pass on this event. Not a fan of the female outfit at all.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    YAAAAY! I was hoping for Super Star event and it is. So excited! Finally I can spent some k-gems and get something extra with it.
    And happy that it's Kendall storyline this weekend.

Thank you Kalinda for spoilers.

I know someone is still asking about it, but I just can't remember it. When does the event start? For Europeans.
  • Options
    I think it starts in 5.5 hours from now.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Won't be participating in this event, although I do like the clothes.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I don't really like the rewards too in this event, I think I will pass it
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    Not a fan of this at all, at least I will save some money and k-gems
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I could seriously cry. I have been pining for that flamingo purse for quite some time but I don't have 2000k gems :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw Kayla that really sucks!

The only thing that I want from this event is that it fix my level bar as happened last week.

Since Tuesday's night I went on a million dates and my level bar is stuck again, even gettting loads of xp points it doesn't move at all!

I had the same problem last week, but when we got the event everything came back to normal.

I don't want to send a ticket cause I don't want to read that I should keep playing to level up lol

I just want to reach level 23 and I'm already 21, wish me luck!

And have fun shopping guys!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    mhm, this was supposed to be a work it event. changed in last minute? now speculating that they're going to add another type of event if they have to change the schedules for what comes out. also noticed that we won't have a event for next week not unless they have a update for next month this early. I'm so curious to what they have planned for the upcoming update!!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I don't like any event item this week. I will be patient and save my K-Gems for the next better super star event. Hopefully by then, I will have 4000 K-gems. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Aw Kayla that really sucks!

The only thing that I want from this event is that it fix my level bar as happened last week.

Since Tuesday's night I went on a million dates and my level bar is stuck again, even gettting loads of xp points it doesn't move at all!

I had the same problem last week, but when we got the event everything came back to normal.

I don't want to send a ticket cause I don't want to read that I should keep playing to level up lol

I just want to reach level 23 and I'm already 21, wish me luck!

And have fun shopping guys!:)

y' know, I haven't leveled up in like weeks now. I've done so many weekend events including at least two dating events and I'm still stuck on L22. I figured it was just taking so long, but now I'm not sure.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I like the gift box items its so colorful,but I can forget about getting them :( I also saw that we get k-gems for every gig that we do,thats better than getting none since most of us won't be able to participate this weekend.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Thank you APT for info. I just wanted to ask if we will get a k- gem for every gig.q It's good them ad it. More people will play, if they can earn k-gem
  • Options
    Glad they added this, and this time it says "lots of kgems".

I'm stuck in 4 and 6 hour gigs so has anyone found out how many kgems?

iwB1435.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

iwB1435.jpg

Hey Nai! It's 5 K-Gems for every gig that finish with a 5 star. also note it does not matter how long the gig is the reward will still be 5
  • Options
    Hey Nai! It's 5 K-Gems for every gig that finish with a 5 star. also note it does not matter how long the gig is the reward will still be 5

Cool, thx Ladouce!

I remember they only put this earm kgems event out one time, if they're doing it consistently then we can all earn kgems now and maybe complete superstar event :)

I am still suggesting for 4000kgems to be decreased though.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is a major!!!

Thank you very much Glu!

Now I'll try to focus on 1h gigs around LA to fill up my piggy bank!:o
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    y' know, I haven't leveled up in like weeks now. I've done so many weekend events including at least two dating events and I'm still stuck on L22. I figured it was just taking so long, but now I'm not sure.

I didn't worked on a lot of projects since yesterday to notice any difference on my level bar, but certainly there is something frozen the level bars, cause Linda said that happened to her too once. I recommend you to pay attention, cause this way we can open a thread on the support to report that!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

iwB1435.jpg

I was wondering about this. I 5-starred everything this weekend and did not receive one single gem. I have to say it was fairly distressing for this to happen. I figured Glu was just saying it--I don't know why, I have no idea why they would say this and then not follow through with it.