Options

Update v2.4.0 is out!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Update is here and we have some nice stuff!

First Stacie called me and we got a storyline based on Marina Joyce drama lol, so clever!

I love K&K's new Halloween outfits in the selfie tab, I couldn't identify the new stickers though.

New wardrobe item aren't anything revolutionary, but they are kash items and that make love them:o

Saw couple of new tappables, need to find the others, but I definitely need to thank Glu for hearing us on that. Thanks, that improves a lot the gameplay!

Still need to check Hong Kong, but from what I saw in the new selfies backgrounds it looks well done!

Excited for the coming events! Yay!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Still nothing for IOS yet.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Oh really Chelsea?!

I always thought that iOS gets the update first!

Don't worry probably it will come out at any minute:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Nope not seeing anything in the app store. :p
    Not the first time we had to wait
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    lol keep refreshing, keep refreshing baby;)

#justiceforandroids
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    *Twiddling my thumbs waiting for the update*. :p
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Wanna know something cool?

I got a really nice black dress from the krew's boxes today, yay!

Now I need to go date my KKH husband, but hoping that my iOS pals get the update ASAP!

:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I absolutely love Kylie's halloween outfit! Still have mixed opinions on Kendall's especially since it's her birthday all she gets is a bunny mask and plain black body suit lol!

nCAMhf1.jpg
  • Options
    Been over an hour. :confused:
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Oh my god. The spoilers for the women's event items are amazing! The clothes are so cute!
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Was there men clothing add to this update? Cause I didn't see any.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Hong Kong is nice and all, very shady though, but some asian facial features would've gone really well with it. I don't know, the new update is a little disappointing to me. The new sporty top is cute tho.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I love the halloween stuff ♥️
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Did you get any new storyline gigs with the update? I saw Vats said that in the first post. What about the others?

I am asking because I updated the game last night (it's afternoon here now) and I still didn't get any storyline gig. Perry is just calling me and offering me random 1 - 3 hours gigs.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Did you get any new storyline gigs with the update? I saw Vats said that in the first post. What about the others?

I am asking because I updated the game last night (it's afternoon here now) and I still didn't get any storyline gig. Perry is just calling me and offering me random 1 - 3 hours gigs.

I got a call from Stacie right after I updated the game. To help a famous blogger who is acting weird recently, something like that.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg does anyone notice a drop in resolution for the game?

Wait brb I'm going to compare some pictures!
    PM to add
  • Options
    There! See! I knew it, the game is no longer as sharp as before!

I play on iPad, I took the pic on the left right before the update, and the pic on the right is after the update.

What's going on, Glu?

I live for HD pics, I want my pixels back!

NLBHghI.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg does anyone notice a drop in resolution for the game?

Wait brb I'm going to compare some pictures!
    Oh wow I didn't even notice before you mentioned it! Maybe they did that so the game takes up less storage on people's devices?
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    There! See! I knew it, the game is no longer as sharp as before!

I play on iPad, I took the pic on the left right before the update, and the pic on the right is after the update.

What's going on, Glu?

I live for HD pics, I want my pixels back!

NLBHghI.png

Wow that's terrible! I didn't checked mine, but if yours that looked perfect before is like that now, I don't want to see mine that wasn't that great XD

Xan is killing it in both looks!

The shorts of the first look match perfectly the jacket, wish I had it too.

Also the double bun hair is the item that I most wish to have from past events:(

I styled my RL hair like that last week and I felt so silly but so happy too, wish Angel also could experience that feeling.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I may be going blind or something because I don't see any difference from those 2 pics LOL
  • Options
    Minji wrote: »
    I may be going blind or something because I don't see any difference from those 2 pics LOL

Lol I thought the same
  • Options
    Oh my god. The spoilers for the women's event items are amazing! The clothes are so cute!

Where did you see spoilers? I can't find them:(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Please don't post spoilers that haven't been released by Glu yet. And if you could refrain from posting links where they can be see it would be very appreciated. And, if your post was deleted, please understand, no reflection on you, we'd just rather not put it out there. :) THanks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Oh wow I didn't even notice before you mentioned it! Maybe they did that so the game takes up less storage on people's devices?

I updated and immediately noticed it. Whatever the case, I think it shouldn't have happened and I need my answer from Glu! Kalinda! Or eggs! :(
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow that's terrible! I didn't checked mine, but if yours that looked perfect before is like that now, I don't want to see mine that wasn't that great XD

Xan is killing it in both looks!

The shorts of the first look match perfectly the jacket, wish I had it too.

Also the double bun hair is the item that I most wish to have from past events:(

I styled my RL hair like that last week and I felt so silly but so happy too, wish Angel also could experience that feeling.:p

Ugh makes me don't want to update the game for Jax... because his also doesn't have the clarity like Xan, and I always use Xan's game to edit pictures. When I go into my game now, I just want to quit it immediately!

Oh I know you'll rock the double bun hair, both in game and in RL. Seriously, I think you do hair better than me, I want but can't do that hairstyle no matter how I try.
    Minji wrote: »

Are you kidding me! The right pic looks blurred a little, in fact this drop in resolution is more obvious in-game. Try to focus on the face and I'm sure you'll see what we're talking about :D
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I was really disappointed to find we got only three new wardrobe items--a top, bra top, and a skirt...? Can someone confirm this please? Sometimes when there's new items I don't always have one of those little yellow tags attached to them and so am clueless as to whether there's any others. (I did notice some locked items that would someday, sooner or later hopefully, become fully realized gift box treasures.) And what about shoes? Plus, of the utmost importance always--we didn't get any new jewelry. :( There's one new selfie each Halloween option for Kendall and Kylie, a new storyline...and that's it? I did have a little yellow indicator tagged to the makeup section, but can't figure out what there is new. Ok, thank you.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    You at least have new storyline. I don't.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I was really disappointed to find we got only three new wardrobe items--a top, bra top, and a skirt...? Can someone confirm this please? Sometimes when there's new items I don't always have one of those little yellow tags attached to them and so am clueless as to whether there's any others. (I did notice some locked items that would someday, sooner or later hopefully, become fully realized gift box treasures.) And what about shoes? Plus, of the utmost importance always--we didn't get any new jewelry. :( There's one new selfie each Halloween option for Kendall and Kylie, a new storyline...and that's it? I did have a little yellow indicator tagged to the makeup section, but can't figure out what there is new. Ok, thank you.

Yeah, I was definitely curious about the "new" makeup option but alas, there seems to be absolutely nothing new there. And 3 new items seems about right. At least, that's what I remember seeing. It was quite disappointing to me, as well. At least the new event items are great, even though we aren't allowed to post spoilers here anymore even though people have done it many times before, but that's none of my business.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »

me too i am still somewhat confused as to why there was an exclamation mark over the nail polish icon when there wasnt anything new there -_-