09-08-16 Weekend Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    nkiXcoF.png?1

I did only Perry's gigs around L.A. and that's spared me an entire day lol

Last time I had a lot of trouble with the weekend gigs!

I love love the shorts!

Angeline congrats on finishing your first male event! Yay!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Xan is done with the event, and I can now officially play without any progress saving glitch! I'm proud to say, I solved it on my own :p I did some self-troubleshooting after getting Glu mod's response that they couldn't help me. Took me some few days. I was desperate that I was ready to risk losing my entire game, but glad that all went well. Everything is saving, my new Krew, my completed event. It's a pity I lost all progress of my krew boxes especially since my previous krew members bought Kgems many times!

Jax is like 60 points from completing, so weird because both started at same time. Nvm, I have tomorrow but for now I need to sleep!

Congrats Angeline and Vatsy from completing! I love the shorts too, I have a pretty similar one irl and I wear the heck out of it!

Edit:
    Oh I wanted to add that, not only my progress saving glitch is solved, my game doesn't lag anymore. I can now scroll quickly in my closet and I don't hang on the event banner page!
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Pretty cool event, I love the earnable items for guys.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yay... Nai! Good to know you solved the game saving problem!
    Would you mind sharing how you did it?
    It happened to me once. I noticed two pieces of my clothing items were missing with Jon's game. He barely had any clothing items to go to parties. I knew I just bought those clothes a night before in order to join a party. I contacted a Glu Moderator here and he was very nice to send me some cash to buy them back. Then few hours later, when Jon was in a party, his game crashed. Thank goodness although he didnt finish the actions in the party, my Krew friends helped him complete the task. The game fixed itself and went back to around the time he purchased those missing clothing items. I wish it didn't just fix itself all of a sudden. I lost some progress and some game currency, too.

Now I have another problem. Last night, Angeline broke up with Jon. Jon was too focused on his first event and forgot to take care of Angeline's dating needs. Jon didn't want to pay 652 K-gems to make up the relationship. So he broke up with her and deleted her on the friend list. I try to unfriend them through Game Center then add them back. But I notice my Game Center doesn't work properly. I can't add friends on Game Center anymore!! Anyone has a solution for this? I tried logging out and in, rebooting the devices, changing restriction settings ... Still not working!! :(

Edit: Tried connecting with Facebook, too. Not working either...
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So happy you found a way to fix your games Nai! So clever!

Ouch Angeline! I'm sorry! It would be good if the game could warning us about the dates as in KKH, remember that Angel dated this guys couple of times and after a while he broke up with her too. I was like WTH? I didn't even know that they supposedly were in a relationship lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Angeline No matter how much I played, within a day, I am back to the exact same spot in the same outfit getting all the same calls. So I figured, my game was probably stuck saved at that moment. To confirm, I changed my outfit and did a few loading screens (like eggs the mod suggested), then deleted K&K, I was holding my breath but I had to risk it since I can't even play the game at all! I logged out and back in to GC and then re-downloaded K&K. At this point I was freaking out, what if I lost my game, but when I clicked "Use saved game" I saw all my game info! (Phew!) It was back to same old outfit still, but then everything started saving afterwards. I knew because I was actually brave enough to do the above steps a second time to make sure my game was actually saving. The second time when I saw my info pop up, my outfit change was saved to my progress.

If you'd like to try this, I suggest that you have another device to log your game into as a backup first. I didn't think through it when I just deleted the game like that lmao.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks for the information, Nai
    That's what I have been doing (delete and reinstall) each time I run into problems with K&K.
    It is very scary to think about what if the saved game is not there. Since I'm also experiencing Game Center problem, I try not to do it until my GC problem is solved. Because my games are saved on GC. Although I'm having some Krew issues this morning and it's annoying. :( I read some reports online and my Game Center problem might have something to do with the iOS 9.3.5 update. I was able to add friends before this update. I will have to wait until iOS10 update coming tomorrow (September 13) to see if that would fix the problems. Sorry to make this weekend thread into tech talk.

Vats, Yes, a warning like KKH would be nice. I'm still trying to figure out how often we need to date in K&K. I thought it was every other day but it's hard to keep track of the time, so I gave up. After Angeline broke up with Jon. He was so heartbroken. He only dates random NPCs and careless if they break up with him. So sad ;( In Angeline's game, I deleted the guy, Ben, whom Kendall introduced, long time ago and I still get his notification asking Angeline out. (If you have seen my post about Angeline's Ben in KKH forum, you would know why I deleted him, haha) But Jon's game is different, when Kendall wanted Jon to meet a girl named Mia at an event, there were three girls to choose. But I didn't know. Jon randomly talked to one of them, and two other girls disappeared. The Mia who Jon talked to is not his type but he can't delete her. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    JoyceEvansJoyceEvans Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey Angeline ! I saw a few days ago that Game Center will probably be deleted for ios 10 ... Due to a lack of users ... :/
  • Options
    Ah.... What do I do? I don't know if Facebook will save my game properly. For whatever reason, I login Facebook on both of my K&K games, in setting, one device shows the game is allowed to use my FB account, the other doesn't. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    That one time eggs suggested I re-install my game, I lost my level 20 progress boohoo! But that point of time was when maybe the progress saving wasn't as good.

The GC app itself will be deleted, but we can still use it. I know I read that friend requests would be managed via iMessage.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    It's 200 for me, too. I'm glad if it's less this week. This is my new male doll's first event. He is only level 12 and managed to finish it, whew!

Saw two event items in all three free gift boxes and got enough stickers for the sneakers. Thought the chance of winning is higher this week. I opened 3 more gift boxes (usually I don't open extras, chances are too low). Got nothing and only saw the dress, no hair. I regret so much buying extra gift boxes. :( I wish it could be like KKH that we are allowed to open 3 spots in one palette.

For a question for u! So so important! Give me a minute I'll either send a message or write here .. Just gotta find my charger. . is about your level! Need someone who is close to level11! Can't find any help:(
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The GC app itself will be deleted, but we can still use it. I know I read that friend requests would be managed via iMessage.

Good to know, I can't wait to try and hopefully Jon can date Angeline again. Because Jon deleted her after the break up, he can't see her on the friend list even if they are in the same Krew. I hope Glu will change this. Give them a second chance to meet up and date again without paying outrageous amount of K-germs!

Bentley Stellar, let me know how I can help. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    kkg.joanakkg.joana Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you leak the events for today too please! ❤️