Options

10/13 Weekend Event Thread

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    TTemb wrote: »
    Does anyone know the prices of all the houses in KKG? Not sure if they have been catalogued somewhere else in the forum yet ... thanks :)

Hey @TTemb!! @Naimonster has made one at their Krew's thread... on 2nd page of the forum named "XEX Krew" it's still in a WIP but should give you a idea to the prices :)
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    I like this kind of event, but not all the time, you know? So hopefully the next update will be like this: gigs, dates, VIP and parties :D
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    This is the first weekend my krew has had actual competition. We have been partyg nonstop and been switching between first and second, always only 5 points ahead or behind.

I think it's ridiculous that some krews can get thousands of points and still only get second place, whereas others can get like 100 points and get all the items. It's completely unfair and I think they should do away with these events altogether.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Allie.n.m wrote: »
    I had the 9/10 flashing thing happen. To fix I had to delete and reinstall my game. Just make sure your game is saved to Facebook or saved in some other way before you delete. 💖

Thank you so much for your reply, Allie. Thankfully no need to delete and reinstall, I restarted my phone and that did the trick. Soooo tired of all the probs with K&K tho. I've already given up on the game and deleted it 2wice over the past months. I'm talking with a rep, though I owe her a reply now and I have a headache as big as a house. Or at least my own head. Heh. Allie, again, I appreciate you taking the time to write back. :D
  • Options
    This is the first weekend my krew has had actual competition. We have been partyg nonstop and been switching between first and second, always only 5 points ahead or behind.

I think it's ridiculous that some krews can get thousands of points and still only get second place, whereas others can get like 100 points and get all the items. It's completely unfair and I think they should do away with these events altogether.

You know what's weird, trevor? A competing krew having a total of 185 points within an hour of the game starting altogether. It doesn't make sense. And I would hardly believe a krew--even with a full total of 20, and especially so many as 20--could all be waiting with the game open on whatever device, to pounce the second the event started.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait--*thousands* of points?!
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I agree about the points Max!

And yeah the cheaters are the worst to deal with. I'm highly inclined to believe that we're facing them at this very moment. We're grinding basically on a non-stop rhythm since Thursday and sometimes we reach the first position while their are inactive.

With a lot of effort we get like 200 points ahead of them within a period of 4-5h. Then they come back after their sleep and in like less than 2h they are ahead of us like 300 points.

That means they are doing the double of points we're doing on half of our time and as I said we have members from all over the world on non-stop grinding.

How that is even possible?
    They say they are taking care of cheaters but I don't believe it! An X Krew member of ours, that shall remain nameless, dumped us when we got just a little bit behind. Well as you know we still see their "tweets." This person joined another Krew immediately and every single post he/she made was from Santa Monica. EVERY SINGLE ONE! Party after party, after party, and rinse and repeat. It just simply wasn't possible. Unless of course they were paying 600 gems to clean it over and over. Which is highly unlikely. It's cheaper to buy other houses! I firmly believe they were cheating.

After a few of us made selfies about jumping ship instead of being part of a team we were deleted so now I can't see the posts anymore.

I don't think there should be any kind of competition event when there is ANY CHANCE of cheating. It's just not fair to the hard working Krews!!
    astray wrote: »
    Same with the krew we're competing against I've actually been keeping score we were in the thousands when they were still in 500 or 600 (I believe can't remember) I exit the game cause I had to help my family prepare for Sukkot (Jewish Holiday) came back and they were at the 1000s UNLESS they are spending lots of money & partying none stop I feel like it's highly impossible to jump from 500 some points to 1000 in just a few minutes. They seriously need to do something about this cheating business and hackers cause they keep saying hackers can't participate when in fact they can and they are and it's not fair to the people who earn the points the legit way. Also my krew would've been way ahead but the RSVP option would disappear it would say homes are full when they are not, and the parties end abruptly when the party is not even over yet, before they decided to even add this update they should have fixed all of the glitches people have been telling them about it's pointless to add new features to a game when you haven't even fixed majority of the glitches and bugs people inform you all about.

Attn Glu --

There are very obviously people cheating at this event. We all have similar experiences which I have highlighted above for you. In my krew, we were ahead, and then someone appears on the other krew to take them ahead by 500 points or so, then disappears again. We catch up, and then in just a few minutes, they are ahead by another 500 points. Unless that person is paying for thousands of k gems and hundreds of energy bolts, they are cheating.

Glu, the only way to resolve this issue for this event is to offer the first place items to everyone. It's not fair to play against people who have the hack and cheat. To restore good will amongst your player base, I feel that is the only way to resolve the issues that have arisen with this point. Perhaps I am wrong, and there is some young person with hundreds and hundreds of dollars to spend on this event, but I find it unlikely and suspect. This event is unique and I don't have a problem with it -- I have a problem with losing to cheaters, essentially losing before even starting the event.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    If you feel the game is being compromised, you should pm your belief along with anything to substantiate your info to Moderation. If you want to send me the info, I'll gather it and make sure Kalinda gets it, or you can send it to her of course.

Glu takes cheating very seriously, and appreciates all our help in keeping it clean and fair.

Hey Koko,

You know I love you to death and we have been through spam bannings and other craziness together. But it is not the players' job to ferret out the cheaters! This is firmly on Glu's shoulders. That they are asking us to conduct investigations on their behalf is a little ridiculous! I have screen shots of the other krew's points, but unless I ask each of the other krew's members if they have the hack, or try to join that krew to get that information, how am I supposed to prove they are cheating? On instagram, you can find out a lot of information about the hackers. It's all right there for Glu. I understand it is much harder for Glu to catch the cheaters on KKH, but it should be easier because I think K&K files are uploaded every day, right? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the game data is stored elsewhere than just our phones.

Anyway, I can't do much to prove cheating except write what I see, which is obvious. Jumping ahead by five hundred points in the matter of ten minutes or so would mean someone is spending hundreds of dollars on the game, or they have one member (or multiple, but they only need one) who is cheating.
  • Options
    Hey... Look it's my Krew!! Our Krew has been getting a hold of a mod ever since yesterday and we finally just gave up today...

Hey, don't give up yet... Look at the difference between the points! That's not 'normal'. Hold on, Glu can do something about it, right?! I mean... 4K points? Well, well, well...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You made some excellent points, and I grabbed their location, to make sure Glu sees it. I've been reading post after post about this and really want to help. Send me a pm with the info, and I'll pass it along, and if I hear anything, I'll post it here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Attn Glu --

There are very obviously people cheating at this event. We all have similar experiences which I have highlighted above for you. In my krew, we were ahead, and then someone appears on the other krew to take them ahead by 500 points or so, then disappears again. We catch up, and then in just a few minutes, they are ahead by another 500 points. Unless that person is paying for thousands of k gems and hundreds of energy bolts, they are cheating.

Glu, the only way to resolve this issue for this event is to offer the first place items to everyone. It's not fair to play against people who have the hack and cheat. To restore good will amongst your player base, I feel that is the only way to resolve the issues that have arisen with this point. Perhaps I am wrong, and there is some young person with hundreds and hundreds of dollars to spend on this event, but I find it unlikely and suspect. This event is unique and I don't have a problem with it -- I have a problem with losing to cheaters, essentially losing before even starting the event.

Max's first post: YES YES YES!!! WTHHHHHHH???!!!! Cheaters! They're all over the place! The jump out with points from nowhere. They have points as soon as the event begins!! Stay dormant foreverrrrr; wake up and 30 increment jumps every single time we pull ahead. 30 points more. Every. Single. Time. Just like the 9-dates in a row cheat! Yes! Nine.Consecutive.Dates.Every.Single.Time.! End the parties please!

There is a whole culture of Glu Kardashian/Jenner games cheaters at Instagram, which should be no surprise to anyone. One person said--"Does anybody have any tips for me?" I had only Koko's "date, date, date." Someone else immediately gave an Instagram acct name. Next day this new K&K player is wearing 20,000 k-gems in clothes, shoes, and hairstyle! Is that the password?? "Does anyone have any tips?"

???????
  • Options
    No, we're not doing this now. I'm deleting posts, and ask that personal things not be aired here. Lets keep this all about the game. Please PM me if you'd like to talk about anything. THanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Now I'm confused... :S
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Dear Glu,
    Me and my Krew are just completely exhausted from partying non-stop, waking up in the middle of the night and tapping like a crazy person. We are obviously going up against a Krew that uses hackers. We are putting up a pretty good fight, spending our precious Gems to clean up our houses and buying more houses just to get in as many parties as possible. But it is exhausting and extremely frustrating when you finally reached no 1 only to be caught up by the cheating Krew within minutes... Glu, please make some changes to this event, it really has not been fun this weekend. And after reading all the post, this is happening all over. We all love the game, but this is just nerv-wrecking and exhausting.

Edited to add: If my Krew reads this: you guys are awesome!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Dear Glu,
    Me and my Krew are just completely exhausted from partying non-stop, waking up in the middle of the night and tapping like a crazy person. We are obviously going up against a Krew that uses hackers. We are putting up a pretty good fight, spending our precious Gems to clean up our houses and buying more houses just to get in as many parties as possible. But it is exhausting and extremely frustrating when you finally reached no 1 only to be caught up by the cheating Krew within minutes... Glu, please make some changes to this event, it really has not been fun this weekend. And after reading all the post, this is happening all over. We all love the game, but this is just nerv-wrecking and exhausting.

Yes!!! Well said!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry about all the bad feelings, some great suggestions were made. I passed them along, with the other issues, and want you to know you are being heard. Just continue to keep the personal suspicions in the pms and off the board. Good luck, keep going and I hope the activity evolves into something more fair for everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Now I'm confused... :S

So am I! 😖
  • Options
    I think pearldiamonds is confused because I did clean up. Basically nothing to talk about, if you have questions, you can always pm me, and if I can tell you more I will. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    Same thing happen to my krew
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Dear Glu,

So accurated, so true!

I have much more things (good and bad) to say, but right now I'm soooo tired that I just can't bring this out.

I just need to say that I'm extremely proud of my krew whatever happens in few hours. You're true warriors!

And I feel more sad about seeing the injustice that we're upon than for the possibility of losing the items.

Almost 5k points is HUGE without any cheat!!! Love u all!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

Rest assured that we are indeed committed to preventing cheaters from enjoying the game. If you are concerned about a particular krew, please send me a PM with a screenshot of your #KrewGoals leaderboard.

I will share all of your feedback with the team when the event is over.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    ??????? We'll gonna have to lose the event and the prizes and just after that Glu can do something? Oh my lord.
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I guess it'd be nice if glu rewarded us with all the prizes to make up for all the glitches we've experienced and mayne some extra giftboxes as well because many have wasted k-gems trying to win from cheaters.
  • Options
    Dear Glu,

We decided it wouldn't be worth spending our gems to clean up homes, that the particular sleeper krew would only catch up in like, micro minutes and so why lose all the gems. I couldn't rationalize being wasteful of our pricey resources. Some dolls were even thinking of buying more homes. But, you know--never, never do anything under duress. We finally stopped about two hours before the end. I do not care to live, eat, sleep, dream another event. Ever. And I don't think it's worth the trouble, anger, and sadness it causes other krew members. I can't keep writing at tumblr to the person who got her feelings hurt so badly. Four times I wrote; twice she came. All times ignored, but you know half the time people have their games open and their icon's lit...but they aren't playing ATM; but it still just made her feel worse. The majority of the time it was a lot of fun. But in the end, it just wasn't worth all the bad times and the angst that came along with it. And I am hugely sick of three weeks of getting almost no sleep. I don't feel happy or good; I don't feel like oh, we got three cute things; I just feel very c r a p p y. And for what? Virtual...stuff. Party gb's with--1 energy bolt? $10?? Are you kidding me? The krew kred gb's, the daily gb's; the gem-or-kash purchase gb's, they're horrible. Just as bad as every other "daily" gb's, including the one's ooooh! 5 days till this one! 3 days till that one! Also annoying to all of us--WITH STICKERS YOU CAN SAVE UP FOR THIS ITEM! No one cares anymore. And the rare prize won is like a punchline. This morning I thought, I don't want to be in a krew anymore. Then I thought, no: I just don't want to play this game anymore.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Here are my krew results:
    PkPRC6f.png?1

Gosh we really pushed ourselves to the limit this time as you can see on our final score!

I believe that we threw at least 1 party per hour during all event, but the 1st place krew overcame us in more than 300 points...

I'm more jealous by the fact that they were able to sleep since they were sitting for long periods with the same points and right after 'wake up' they put us down easily again, than for the items we lost.

My girls put heart, soul and money to get there. You all are gold!

Now not just the event is done, I am too! Game break for a while.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I guess it'd be nice if glu rewarded us with all the prizes to make up for all the glitches we've experienced and mayne some extra giftboxes as well because many have wasted k-gems trying to win from cheaters.

I'd agree...but the gb's are just that bad, does anyone really want them *that* much. We had so many problems, 3 K-gems isn't a good bandage. You're right tho. About the prizes. I think I saw someone else say that yesterday too...? Anyway, the game's so bad it's literally destroying my phone. The game alone doesn't just crash--my entire phone does. Evil black screen and white screen are the worst, among the most dreaded device maladies. It's unforgivably bad. Why is a game doing these things to my whole phone, not just the game?? I have a lot of games. I play 3 avidly. Only K&K does this. Now I have to go to the Verizon store this week, and that's a lot easier said than done. I don't want a game getting into my phone in that way.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    My Krew came into first place i think we had over 3000 points, we put up a pretty good fight with one of the Krews who I'm pretty sure were probably cheating because they'd jump from 500 to 700 from 700 to 1000 and something within minutes still no matter how much cheating they tried to do we still managed to hold them off, losing sleep knowing some of us have work or school in the AM these goals make you feel so anxious cause you want to win but you also know there's a possibility that someone might be cheating and that's pretty unfair I've been reading this thread and it seems like a lot of people were cheated due to hackers & i can understand their frustration it's not fair that you lose sleep and put so much time and effort into this game or the events only to be cheated and although Glu says they are trying to stop hackers and people from cheating it honestly feels like they don't care like they're saying whatever some of us want to hear if it'll get us to stop bringing the topic up either way im proud of my krew we partied like crazy and i am proud of the other Krews as well you all did your best and that's all that matters.

I like these Krew Goals but i honest to God don't want to have to do one every week or every other week i would like to go back to doing the events were we have to complete 5 star gigs and go on dates again competing against other Krews is a challenge and i love challenges but when it's making so many people miserable or sad and feel like they let their krew down i don't want that.

You all should be proud of yourselves especially your Krew Vats 5000 (i think it was you who posted that you all came in second) points without as so much of a cheat or a hack that is ****** fantastic, if you all aren't proud of your accomplishments then you should be.
  • Options
    I just have to say, as far as I know, it's not just lipservice. Glu really is committed to cleaning up the hackers. I don't know how many of you were here End of June 2015. An update rendered hacked game useless...in as much as they didn't get weekend events. (we didn't yet have midweek events) But the forum filled up with "i didn't get the event." Then when it became clear that a huge portion of players had no event, we learned that the update took them out of the event loop. To get events again, they had to start over playing legal games.

True it was KK:H, but I wanted to show you Glu does care about the cheating, and i know they don't want to hurt legit players, all your complaints are being listened to very seriously. But common sense says no one will come out and give details. It's like that phrase you hear on cop shows all the time "The deptartment can not comment on ongoing investigations"

Monday's a new day, I know I spent some time forwarding things I received about these issues. Thanks everyone who's responded. And remember, K&K is still new, and as things are developed, they tend to change as newer things are tried out. And Glu has proven that when something doesn't work, it gets modified one way or another.

And, Glu does listen. Over and over, they've picked up on even tiny things we've said in the forums, and made it a reality. Being an 'older' game, we saw a few times when morale was low, very low in fact. But we rallied when we saw Glu was working to make things better. ANd right now, we're at a point at KK:H where
    we've been on cloud nine for months. The love affair is back. We stuck it out, respectfully made our feelings known, and things got better. Not because we demanded action but because Glu wants us happy and playing their games.

I think you should have a mixture of faith, patience and hopeful optimism? I'm not giving you lip service, and I truly believe every word I wrote. Get a good night sleep, and things will look better in the morning. Hang in there, and I am sorry a lot of you worked so hard only to have missed the mark, through no fault of your own.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I'd agree...but the gb's are just that bad, does anyone really want them *that* much. We had so many problems, 3 K-gems isn't a good bandage. You're right tho. About the prizes. I think I saw someone else say that yesterday too...? Anyway, the game's so bad it's literally destroying my phone. The game alone doesn't just crash--my entire phone does. Evil black screen and white screen are the worst, among the most dreaded device maladies. It's unforgivably bad. Why is a game doing these things to my whole phone, not just the game?? I have a lot of games. I play 3 avidly. Only K&K does this. Now I have to go to the Verizon store this week, and that's a lot easier said than done. I don't want a game getting into my phone in that way.
    I quite enjoy the game, regardless of its glitches. Every game is bound to have some glitches.. Even insta, facebook etc have them. It's a little annoying at times but at the end of the day it's just a game and it doesn't matter that much tbh. I'm sure the next update will resolve some things.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I just have to say, as far as I know, it's not just lipservice. Glu really is committed to cleaning up the hackers. I don't know how many of you were here End of June 2015. An update rendered hacked game useless...in as much as they didn't get weekend events. (we didn't yet have midweek events) But the forum filled up with "i didn't get the event." Then when it became clear that a huge portion of players had no event, we learned that the update took them out of the event loop. To get events again, they had to start over playing legal games.

True it was KK:H, but I wanted to show you Glu does care about the cheating, and i know they don't want to hurt legit players, all your complaints are being listened to very seriously. But common sense says no one will come out and give details. It's like that phrase you hear on cop shows all the time "The deptartment can not comment on ongoing investigations"

Monday's a new day, I know I spent some time forwarding things I received about these issues. Thanks everyone who's responded. And remember, K&K is still new, and as things are developed, they tend to change as newer things are tried out. And Glu has proven that when something doesn't work, it gets modified one way or another.

And, Glu does listen. Over and over, they've picked up on even tiny things we've said in the forums, and made it a reality. Being an 'older' game, we saw a few times when morale was low, very low in fact. But we rallied when we saw Glu was working to make things better. ANd right now, we're at a point at KK:H where
    we've been on cloud nine for months. The love affair is back. We stuck it out, respectfully made our feelings known, and things got better. Not because we demanded action but because Glu wants us happy and playing their games.

I think you should have a mixture of faith, patience and hopeful optimism? I'm not giving you lip service, and I truly believe every word I wrote. Get a good night sleep, and things will look better in the morning. Hang in there, and I am sorry a lot of you worked so hard only to have missed the mark, through no fault of your own.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I love the game and don't have too many complaints, but I hope it will make other players optimistic that the game will get better and things they don't like will change.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I am glad they are listening, but I really wanted to rock that beret lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College