• Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Opened some boxes and this is what I got :

758B89AA-A468-4F07-90D5-9FFF0502ECC9.jpg

DE1029D2-C30C-4E6E-B3DA-C4FC6116CEA3.jpg

CD6A8F38-C304-482D-87AE-C8E2230795AB.jpg

7050120C-5A12-4975-A4C5-55594439E6B5.jpg

D71B20A7-6126-4815-95F8-D39760A2E57E.jpg

OMG Angela you got that black highwaisted oants! Ever since I saw it I wanted it so bad but it never showed up in a pallete! Congrats! :)
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I finished the event yesterday but these are the things I got in my throwback boxes there were two hairs and i missed both >•<

o9e7br.png
    294nioi.png
    2ijjgq8.png
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm finished with the event! I'm so thankful that Glu listened and decreased the points it's definitely more manageable.

I think the hair is growing on me it looks so natural and gives me bohemian vibes. The lovely Kristie from my Krew bought some k-gems (thank you doll!) which gave us some gift boxes and I got this skirt! :)
    YvP4en7.jpg
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    OMG Angela you got that black highwaisted oants! Ever since I saw it I wanted it so bad but it never showed up in a pallete! Congrats! :)

I had never seen them before but I love them now! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll get them soon! :)
  • Options
    That long wavy hair and two top buns hair are teasing me! Can't believe they were in the same palette and didn't get either one of them! :(

A1400E8C-2F79-4387-952A-9F3CBB82C57C.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    wMv3whi.png?1

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you GluGods! The event is much more balanced with the adjustments you did. Our krew had so much fun, we kept glued to our games again, but for a good reason this time!!! And when the event was finished we were excited and happy instead of tired and frustrated!

Thanks to my krew girls too, you’re the best <3

Here my picks on the boxes:
    vkW7mb4.png?1

I always wondered why we hadn’t this skirt in white within the wardrobe, I wasn’t aware that it was a previous event item. I really liked this one.

I forgot to screenshot my second box, cause I felt disgusted by getting a brown vest (hate brown!).
    bCuRCjd.png?1

My last box brought me these shoes, they very basic, but since they look neutral they can have some use.

Congrats to everyone who already finished too! Those who aren’t there keep partying!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    2duz7ea.jpg

I didn't even get an item, checked all through the wardrobe too ... Glu Support it is.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Options
    bCuRCjd.png?1

My last box brought me these shoes, they very basic, but since they look neutral they can have some use.

Congrats to everyone who already finished too! Those who aren’t there keep partying!;)[/QUOTE]

Ohh, congrats! I've always wanted these shoes because they are a neutral shade and you can pair them with a lot of different items. Plus, I think they are super cute. :)
  • Options
    bCuRCjd.png?1

They might seem basic but they're one those unique heels where it makes you feel like a super model! It definitely adds the illusion of adding in a few inches to your dolls height!
  • Options
    BlairBlair Registered Users 7 Posts
    I won all the points but the hair is not in the closet 😡 What can i do?
  • Options
    Blair wrote: »
    I won all the points but the hair is not in the closet &#55357;&#56865; What can i do?

Take screenshots of the event page that shows you finished the event, and pm them to KalindaKing or eggsandbananas. They'll help you get the hair.
  • Options
    They might seem basic but they're one those unique heels where it makes you feel like a super model! It definitely adds the illusion of adding in a few inches to your dolls height!

Right?! I'm in love with the color and style of them. Like I said, they are super cute. :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've also seen that blonde hair too on my pallette. I'm so scared to win that hairstyle because that blond hair color is unchangeable, and I don't want my doll to look ratchet lol :D
    KaylaJ wrote: »

In fact, the only hair I've gotten so far is the blonde hair lol It looks so strange to see my doll not wearing red

My doll won the bun updo.

original-3b9bbd6867c4fdeb94127d0f41bbe2f3.jpg
    astray wrote: »
    I finished the event yesterday but these are the things I got in my throwback boxes there were two hairs and i missed both >•<

2ijjgq8.png

Wow what a concidence! My doll also won that skirt too! :cool:

lokvt.jpg
    That long wavy hair and two top buns hair are teasing me! Can't believe they were in the same palette and didn't get either one of them! :(

Oh no! I'm so sorry about that. I hate when that happens to me too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I will! Thank you!
  • Options
    I will! Thank you!

No problem! I hope they are able to help you. :)
  • Options
    PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I'm so glad that Glu lowered required points to get the prizes, I finally finished this event. Last time I got like 3 first prizes when it was this kind of an event. Thank you Glu!!
  • Options
    Where can i send kalinda pm? I can't find the option :/
    Take screenshots of the event page that shows you finished the event, and pm them to KalindaKing or eggsandbananas. They'll help you get the hair.
  • Options
    Where can i send kalinda pm? I can't find the option :/

If you click on her name, it should bring up options and one of them is private message. You can only do it on the full site though. If you're on the mobile site, you can't.
  • Options
    Got it! Thank you again :)
  • Options
    Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    With the help of an active Krew (and kgems I've saved up) I got the hair! I totally looove it. Was grindin hard this weekend for the hair lol [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2017-01-29-12-28-24-2_zpsvhbbhshb.png
  • Options
    fresailfresail Registered Users 7 Posts
    Is GLU going ever going to bring back #krewgoals? I really hope so!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ohh, congrats! I've always wanted these shoes because they are a neutral shade and you can pair them with a lot of different items.

Thanks Angela! Yeah that’s the exactly feeling that I had.

This is a great tip! I’m gonna check!

I don’t know if they’re planning to keep these throwback boxes around after a new update, I truly wish they keep them.

However if this is suppose to be a special treat just for the current update, I ask to the GluGods to consider to make them available as earnable at superstar events and during ‘work it’, ‘love@ first sight’ and ‘party’ events put at least one throwback box as earnable too... please!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    fresail wrote: »
    Is GLU going ever going to bring back #krewgoals? I really hope so!

I'm guessing they might have a #KrewGoals event in the next update. I don't think they're done with them forever.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I just started playing KKG 2days ago and i'm just wondering... It's my first time to throw a party and I noticed that task actions don't appear again. Is it true that after doing the action it will never appear again? So now if those actions don't appear again i don't know how to be able to finish the party. One krew member went to my party and i thought after she did her task it will somehow help to get 5stars for this party but nothing has changed. I'm kinda lost now. Lol? >.<
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: »
    I just started playing KKG 2days ago and i'm just wondering... It's my first time to throw a party and I noticed that task actions don't appear again. Is it true that after doing the action it will never appear again? So now if those actions don't appear again i don't know how to be able to finish the party. One krew member went to my party and i thought after she did her task it will somehow help to get 5stars for this party but nothing has changed. I'm kinda lost now. Lol? >.<

Yes, I thought the same thing too. But, after I did my assigned task, it didn't refresh for me either. So, I'm assuming that's how it's supposed to be when your crew members RSVP to your ongoing party. Oh BTW I'd figured out that each crew member has help out to complete the party (so it's like being a team player by completing the action buttons):cool:.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Yes, I thought the same thing too. But, after I did my assigned task, it didn't refresh for me either. So, I'm assuming that's how it's supposed to be when your crew members RSVP to your ongoing party. Oh BTW I'd figured out that each crew member has help out to complete the party (so it's like being a team player by completing the action buttons):cool:.

Carol, i'm almost done with my party now but there's no more task so I don't know what to do. >.< What did you do to finish the party???
  • Options
    Carol, i'm almost done with my party now but there's no more task so I don't know what to do. >.< What did you do to finish the party???

When I hosted my own parties, I completed my actions and then other members rsvp to my party. And, then I earned 5 stars and everyone else did too. When I rsvp to my other crew members parties, I completed my tasks and others have joined in and that way it's much more helpful and faster too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The 2nd krew member RSVP to my party and she's in my house but there's no notif about her finishing her task. While the first krew member RSVP to my party and there's a notif saying she did her task. So does that mean i just have to wait for the 2nd krew member to finish her task? I just need to spend 3 energy bolts to finish the party ~.~
    I can also see a special button in my house in that party, like is that a VIP button??
  • Options
    Syndra, yes it's best to wait for your crew member to complete her task to earn 5 kstars for the party. And yeah, that special button is for the V.I.P. I haven't paid to invite none of them to my parties because I'm still unsure if they're beneficial.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The 2nd krew member RSVP to my party and she's in my house but there's no notif about her finishing her task. While the first krew member RSVP to my party and there's a notif saying she did her task. So does that mean i just have to wait for the 2nd krew member to finish her task? I just need to spend 3 energy bolts to finish the party ~.~
    I can also see a special button in my house in that party, like is that a VIP button??

Hey, Syndra x! You're playing K&K now!?!? That's great, hopefully our dolls can hang out soon in the game. Tell me whenever you make a FB account so I can add you. :D

Yes, that special button is for the VIP's in the game. If you decide to invite one you're able to finish the party with no ones help!