Options

K&K update?

astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
So the last time we received an update for Kendall and Kylie's game was some time in March, the 17th of March to be exact, I'm not quite sure it has been nearly months since anything remotely exciting has been introduced to this game, the last update was not full of excitement at all tbqf.

So my question is when do you all think we are ever getting another update or if we are ever getting one? Do you think it'll be between June (this month, come the 17th of June it'll be 3 months) or July when we will receive some form of good news or clarification on the fate of this game? I mean it is the least they could do is be honest with us, right?

So if there is an update what do you all think will be brought to this update and if it will even be worth it?
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    Christine_xxviChristine_xxvi Banned Users 6 Posts
    I hope Glu can fix the glitches on the krew and party features. Give male dolls some new earnable on the weekend event. Bring back #KrewGoals. And add some new location and storyline gigs.
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I think there's one weekend event left so hopefully we have an update somewhere next week? They've had plenty of time now to come up with new storylines and to fix bugs so let's just hope for the best.
  • Options
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I think there's one weekend event left so hopefully we have an update somewhere next week? They've had plenty of time now to come up with new storylines and to fix bugs so let's just hope for the best.

I agree thinking the worst is yet to come instead of being positive will only make us assume the wrong thing right?
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Indeed, one more event and we'll get an update
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    something tells me this update probably won't produce new stuff either it feels like they've actually given up on this game, even though they've mentioned several times that they're preparing for something big but I will try to go out a limb and give them the benefit of the doubt seeing as this game does have potential and I do enjoy it.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    The next update will most likely be sometime before next Wednesday. I'm cautiously optimistic because I messaged Glu thru the in game help section and they told me that they were producing new content for the game and they hoped it would be ready for the next update. What that means is anyone's guess really. Could mean new storylines, locations, clothing, other aspects, or it could just mean more weekend events with items.
  • Options
    The next update will most likely be sometime before next Wednesday. I'm cautiously optimistic because I messaged Glu thru the in game help section and they told me that they were producing new content for the game and they hoped it would be ready for the next update. What that means is anyone's guess really. Could mean new storylines, locations, clothing, other aspects, or it could just mean more weekend events with items.

okay Angela your news has got me buzzing, it seems that the Glu Gods are about to breathe life back into Kendall and Kylie's game, I too will remain optimistic even though I am so prone on being a pessimist. :)
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    okay Angela your news has got me buzzing, it seems that the Glu Gods are about to breathe life back into Kendall and Kylie's game, I too will remain optimistic even though I am so prone on being a pessimist. :)

Me too astray. I'm choosing to remain optimistic because I really love this game and it's so fun to play. I can't see them giving up on it yet. There's definitely a lot of potential. And when I messaged Glu, it was a few weeks ago, so hopefully the new content will ready ready in time for this new update. Fingers crossed. :)
  • Options
    Me too astray. I'm choosing to remain optimistic because I really love this game and it's so fun to play. I can't see them giving up on it yet. There's definitely a lot of potential. And when I messaged Glu, it was a few weeks ago, so hopefully the new content will ready ready in time for this new update. Fingers crossed. :)

*fingers crossed* :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes definitely not time to kill the game yet. Hope the few months was enough for the team to prepare for a revival.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    So like.. Will we have an update or not?
  • Options
    kiko.park wrote: »
    So like.. Will we have an update or not?

Most likely before Thursday, seeing as though that's when the event starts. Maybe KalindaKing or eggsandbananas could confirm this??
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yeah please update us about the update!
    PM to add
  • Options
    YulenaYulena Registered Users 9 Posts
    I really hope You're all right... iT looks like my storyline has already ended after one month playing? Is that normal? Really hope they do updates and new storylines, new hairstyles, new clothes. And Maybe do krewevents again? Right now it's Getting boring on the game :(
  • Options
    Well....this is our clarification right here ig

we all know that GLU NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR reveals when they're gonna release an update so i suppose we will all just have to wait, patiently.

UExi6Il.jpg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I know that I should at least be excited about a possible update, but unfortunately I'm not since I'll probably to have to dodge the bullet and restart my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I was really hoping for new content but I'm not so sure now. :(:confused:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Even if they just bring new weekend events, I'm here for that! It's still fun to play that way.

Just hope they put party and krew goals aside until I'll be able to comeback to my krew XD.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yes! Me & my entire krew are out of story line missions & have been for awhile.
    We just party alot lol 🎉
    We're optimistic about the possible update with NEW CLOTHES, MISSIONS & CLOSET THINGS! 😚😚

I still LOVE this game! Fingers crossed🙌
  • Options
    Ngl, I'd be pretty gutted if the only thing they have to keep us entertained on this game is the events, I'd really like new stuff besides events that we have to literally wait weeks in a time for on the other hand it would give me time to catch up on Kim's game, still the thought of having to just throw parties or complete the gigs Perry gives us or go on dates is a bit repetitive and things that are repetitive become tedious and old awfully fast, I'm holding onto faith since they posted that on the Kendall and Kylie game app twitter themselves , I'm hoping they'll fix that lose data and have to restart all over bug it's actually becoming an epidemic, I've seen a ton of people in the game's review section in the google play store and on twitter complaining about the same thing that happened to Carol
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Kalinda, can you at least tell us when the update will be? Within the next couple of days I'm assuming?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Kalinda, can you at least tell us when the update will be? Within the next couple of days I'm assuming?

I actually pm'ed her and she told me she couldn't give me any info on the update unfortunately. So we'll just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hopefully GLU will fix the krew/party issue on the next update. They should really try to update K&K once in a while just to fix those glitches. It's been a long time since I've thrown parties. I've tried searching for my krew several times but I only get a pop-up sayin "no results found" -_-"

I don't mind if they release a major update every three months but they should at least try to update the app for technical purposes(fixing bugs, glitches, etc)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I don't get why we can't have informations about it, at least when we'll have it? I really hope soon, and with some new contents
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I'm sick and tired of waiting 😠😕😔
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I really hope we get the update today!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I really hope we get the update today!

Me too! The anticipation is killing me. :p
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    My mind kept bugging me today as to what I was forgetting then I remembered I forgot to send Linda birthday wishes! :/Sooooo....... HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY FOR THE 8TH TIME LINDA! Lol :D oh and... HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Happy birthday Linda!!!I don't think we'll be getting it today, although it would've been nice if we did.
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Waiting . . . .
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17