Options

07/06/2017 - K&K Weekend event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

IMG_1338.jpg
Good morning my forum friends!

Thursday has finally arrived and that means the
K&K weekend event will start in a few hours!

giphy.gif

So any guesses on what type of event we will have..?

image1.jpg

My money is on Professional gigs as we just
had Krew Party, Super Star and Dating!

Well, we will just have to wait a few more hours
until our Queen of Spoilers Kalinda
comes over and let's us know!

Until then... I'm just soaking up the sun!

giphy.gif
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I hope it's a dating one and not a work it we've had a superstar and a party to celebrate the 4th of July, so I'm hoping that it is a dating one they're less stressful for me than the work it professional 5 stars one because i have to literally babysit the game.

But then again we've had a dating when we got that ugly chef like outfit so it's probably a work it event.
  • Options
    Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    I hope its an work it event cause those are so easy.I also can't wait to see the new outfit,cause I loved the last one❤
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I have to agree with Linda.
    We haven't had a Work It event in a long time! I just hope they bring good stuff this time around.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yay the day is here!
    Im guessing its A WORK IT ⭐ EVENT!
    Im excited to see the outfit!
    Spoilers sokn plz! 😚😊😚😊
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    If it is a work it event i will have to sit this one out I've been working it in real life 6 days straight and haven't slept much due to my insomnia and with them NOT giving us storylines i just can't see myself losing sleep to babysit this game this time so if it is a work it event then good luck to everyone who will be participating.
    Kylie.B wrote: »
    I hope its an work it event cause those are so easy.I also can't wait to see the new outfit,cause I loved the last one❤

They're definitely not easy without storylines it takes a LOT of your energy to focus on work it events but that's just my opinion I'm glad you find them to be easy i wish i had your ethusiam. :D
  • Options
    Christine_PatandiananChristine_Patandianan Registered Users 27 Posts
    Can't wait for the spoilers. Keep refreshing this page.
    KKG (Lv 23)
    Android Player📱 Kaia's Facebook
  • Options
    Can't wait for the spoilers. Keep refreshing this page.
    Me too!

Oh and welcome to the forum!
    giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Me too!

Oh and welcome to the forum!
    giphy.gif

Thanks Linda ����
    KKG (Lv 23)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

I absolutely love this outfit - so classic!

Have a great weekend!

07-06.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda. I love the items, especially the hair
    KKG (Lv 23)
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I feel like the earrings, don't go well with the dress and I don't like the way the dress wraps around the neck but besides that, it's another cute outfit and good hair 😊
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    I like the hair & dress.
    iOS
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda!! I'm super excited!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wow, Kalinda, thanks!
    Love the hair and dress!
    Android
  • Options
    I love all the items especially the hair and dress. Not usually a fan of the accessories

Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    Yes that I understand most of the gigs from perry are quiere hard that's why I work with my timer👍.So since my story line did not end yet I find them easy,but believe one the i will have the same problem cause i have a feeling my story line Will end soon
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • Options
    Yes that I understand most of the gigs from perry are quiere hard that's why I work with my timer👍.So since my story line did not end yet I find them easy,but believe one the i will have the same problem cause i have a feeling my story line Will end soon

What I do is, I won't do gigs at all. I just get on to send my Krew kred and chat with them but when the Work It! Event comes around I have all these gigs that need to done, instead of not having any :o
  • Options
    Yes that I understand most of the gigs from perry are quiere hard that's why I work with my timer��.So since my story line did not end yet I find them easy,but believe one the i will have the same problem cause i have a feeling my story line Will end soon
    I just realized this a couple weeks ago about saving my storyline for the event(s) instead. So now i just go on dates, or work a shift at Beverly Hills Q Salon, and send kred to my krew.
    iOS
  • Options
    BabyLeo wrote: »
    I just realized this a couple weeks ago about saving my storyline for the event(s) instead. So now i just go on dates, or work a shift at Beverly Hills Q Salon, and send kred to my krew.

I started saving gigs even before I knew a lot about the storyline but I honestly feel like saving, helps a lot when you look back at it :o
  • Options
    I started saving gigs even before I knew a lot about the storyline but I honestly feel like saving, helps a lot when you look back at it :o
    I'm at Hip Haus Party so idk how much more I have left in the storyline.
    iOS
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Wow! I really love all the earnables! I'm in love with the hair and dress! Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    YASSS! Earrings! I restarted to play this game circa a year ago and can't remember of getting earrings from an event, all Angel's pieces came from TB or the closet. Happy!

The hair is so cool aswell, I need to see the dress on my doll to judge it better though, since black generally favors my doll instead of making her look monochromatic as the one of the preview.

Thanks Kalinda.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BabyLeo wrote: »
    I'm at Hip Haus Party so idk how much more I have left in the storyline.

I have A Dirtbag DJ & A Shredded Vlog, so I think you are ahead of me. But I'm not sure
  • Options
    I opened my game a few minutes ago and this pop up was there. Does anyone else have it?

Screenshot_2017-07-06-20-24-38-1.png
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I opened my game a few minutes ago and this pop up was there. Does anyone else have it?

Screenshot_2017-07-06-20-24-38-1.png

I've opened my game multiple times and I don't have the sale on k-gems :confused:
  • Options
    I've opened my game multiple times and I don't have the sale on k-gems :confused:

Must be my lucky day then lol
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Must be my lucky day then lol

What's the sale even on? Like half price?
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sometimes certain players are randomly selected to test something in the game and this sale is an example. The sale is only available to select players, so your game is still working ok if you don't get it. Sorry for any confusion!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I got a sale the other day but didn't buy any. It was $3.99 instead of $4.99 on the 400 pack.
  • Options
    Sometimes certain players are randomly selected to test something in the game and this sale is an example. The sale is only available to select players, so your game is still working ok if you don't get it. Sorry for any confusion!

Oh okay. I was just curious to why I wasn't getting the offer I thought it might be a glitch or something, but I don't buy k-gems for the game so it shouldn't affect me. But thank you for explaining, Kalinda! :)