KKH Game FAQ

Comments

• LeonorLynceLeonorLynce Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey guys! Please tell me there's a way to start dating professional contacts! If there's a way to work with personal contacts, there should be a way to date a professional contact
  • Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I haven't seen anything so far about House Parties. I want to have one, but I haven't bought any furniture even though I'm a b list celeb. I'm kinda scared to. What if no one shows up? Argh the stress...lol
  • HayleyHayley Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi my game keeps crashing after I pressed the restore purchases button very annoying have uninstalled on my iPhone and iPad then reinstalled but same problem
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Hayley wrote: »
    Hi my game keeps crashing after I pressed the restore purchases button very annoying have uninstalled on my iPhone and iPad then reinstalled but same problem

I would try restarting by holding the power button until it turns off or deleting a few apps, or try both haha.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • HayleyHayley Registered Users 2 Posts
    Tried everything really peeing me off haha
  • KellyAnnKellyAnn Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi. So I found out how to date. Thanks. But, it's frustrating when they don't show where you need to go, like go to Muse publishing but don't say where? You then chase all over and I can't find it. Also, where is SOHO??? I love this game but it's annoying trying to find where things are at or which City?? Thanks.
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hey, Soho is in New York so you will need to fly to JFK- New York.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • NinjaUnicorn18NinjaUnicorn18 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Quick question. If I sign into Facebook on the app (I play on iPad) does it sync to the facebook version of the game?
    Add me on Game Center @ KjhNinja
  • ayanosukeayanosuke Registered Users 18 Posts
    Now since the private jet available and it eliminates the cost of plane tickets.....is the cost of taking the bus eliminated now when you buy a car? I read that having a car does not stop the cost..but isnt that the whole point?
  • RedvegasgirlRedvegasgirl Registered Users 1 Posts
    Kim Kardashian ---In my Achievements where it says how many stars I have for Professional, Thespian, Love, Foodie etc I have several that show me at 100% but I never get my bonus for achieving it. How do I get it to give me the bonus?
  • MaryHadAfnLambMaryHadAfnLamb Registered Users 2 Posts
    How many gold stars/ gold hearts do you need to start dates/ shoots with one heart/star completed at the start.
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    ayanosuke wrote: »
    Now since the private jet available and it eliminates the cost of plane tickets.....is the cost of taking the bus eliminated now when you buy a car? I read that having a car does not stop the cost..but isnt that the whole point?
    I never take the bus now that I have a car. Just use the car sign and not the Metro.
  • ayanosukeayanosuke Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thank you. I just bought a car and the cost is eliminated.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    How many gold stars/ gold hearts do you need to start dates/ shoots with one heart/star completed at the start.

When you call someone into a date , but before you start the date, look at the bottom left I think, and you'll see a 2 numbers with a / in between. It shows what you need for the extra bonus and what you have. And the same thing for a shoot, but you look down when you enter the shoot, and before you agree to start.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Kim Kardashian ---In my Achievements where it says how many stars I have for Professional, Thespian, Love, Foodie etc I have several that show me at 100% but I never get my bonus for achieving it. How do I get it to give me the bonus?

This I do believe is glitch and the team should hopefully be working on it. I have heard reports of this for months :/
    When you call someone into a date , but before you start the date, look at the bottom left I think, and you'll see a 2 numbers with a / in between. It shows what you need for the extra bonus and what you have. And the same thing for a shoot, but you look down when you enter the shoot, and before you agree to start.
    Would it be possible for you to post a screen capture of this?
    Hey RubyD

I can show an example of the Gold Heart requirement on a date that I found on google :3 The project ones are pretty much displayed the same way too. Hope it helps :)

Kim+Kardashian+-+Hollywood+game+-+date+at+Miraggio+Grande+in+Las+Vegas.png
  • abby1abby1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I can't even do anything to work. None of the blue bubbles are coming up and the time started, help please!!!!!!!!11
    This is way too vague for anyone to know how to help. What quest are you on? What's not coming up? Please be as specific as possible or no one can help you out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey RubyD

I can show an example of the Gold Heart requirement on a date that I found on google :3 The project ones are pretty much displayed the same way too. Hope it helps :)

Kim+Kardashian+-+Hollywood+game+-+date+at+Miraggio+Grande+in+Las+Vegas.png
    Oh, this is great. I never saw that before. I wonder if it's because I'd already met the requirements. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and taking the trouble to post the photo and to mention it in another thread. I wish we could tag someone in a post to get his or her attention, lol.
  • QingpingQingping Registered Users 16 Posts
    When will the GLU Mobile developers update something for iMac App Store players?
    RubyD wrote: »
    Oh, this is great. I never saw that before. I wonder if it's because I'd already met the requirements. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and taking the trouble to post the photo and to mention it in another thread. I wish we could tag someone in a post to get his or her attention, lol.

If you already had the bonus Gold Heart/Star on dates and projects then you wouldn't have seen it which would explain why you hadn't :3

No problemo, honestly :) It was the very least I could do. Ahh tagging would really come in handy on here! I have been saying it for years! Glad it helped RubyD!

Qingping wrote: »
    When will the GLU Mobile developers update something for iMac App Store players?

It's very common for iOSX games to be left behind the iOS and Android Versions sadly. It happened with Stardom: Hollywood too. The last update for KKH on Mac I think was August. Hopefully there is one soon but it's hard to say as so many versions have been about since. :/
  • QingpingQingping Registered Users 16 Posts
    It's very common for iOSX games to be left behind the iOS and Android Versions sadly. It happened with Stardom: Hollywood too. The last update for KKH on Mac I think was August. Hopefully there is one soon but it's hard to say as so many versions have been about since. :/[/QUOTE]

Hmmm ok!
  • hellenrayganhellenraygan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello! I can't raise my couple in "top couples" from #100, though there were about 5 dates. What shall I do?
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    There's really nothing you can do but to keep going on more dates. I've been with my husband since October, and I've only just reached #32. A fellow member was able to rise up the ranks by over 55 notches in a week by going to Dubai lol xD Maybe it can work for you :)
  • justineshayjustineshay Registered Users 1 Posts
    All the people on my contact list have blue bubbles and when i talk to them they say "hey Justine Shay how's it going?" and i can either click charm which costs 5 kstars or chat & this has been going on for a while i don't know what it's doing.
  • FantinFantin Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sorry if this was answered before, but do I still need to date my partner every day if I got married to them?
    Everyday your partner will call and ask to hang out with you. To be safe, I don't like to decline. But that's me. I have declined one time and then took the date the next day, but I wouldn't go past that. If you can, take the date. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Vanessa VincciVanessa Vincci Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have FB friends playing Kim K but still cant see thei contact. Im an android user please advise
  • MaddieMNMaddieMN Registered Users 1 Posts
    Once you buy a car, does it work in New York as well as LA or not? Thanks <3