KKH Game FAQ

Comments

• SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Ok another newbie question from me: when you buy a car can you use it anywhere? Or do you have to buy a separate car for places like New York?
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Your vehicle magically travels with you wherever you go. and the car is especially valuable in California and NewYork. Those 2 places need transportation to travel between the hamptons , soho, and TriBeCa. Otherwise you'd spend $ in carfare between the towns in Ny and La. and in some places, the car is out of site, like the Hamptons and Malibu. One vehicle for all your non-air travel. Later on you can buy more vehicles, there is an achievement in having more. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you! I'm so close to getting the Calabasas house now so I guess next thing I save up for is the car. :D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Emilia IsabelleEmilia Isabelle Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! Can you tell me how I might customize the greeting my Facebook friends see? All of my friends have unique messages but my avatar just says "what's up?" .
    Hi. Welcome to the Forum. :) In your game, go to the wardrobe. On the right side you'll see a little purple speech bubble with 3 dots? Tap that, and then type in the greeting you'd like. :) Hope this helps. Did you just start playing? You should come check out the threads in General Discussion. You'll find lots of tips and friendly people there. :) Hope to see you around.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lizzie123498lizzie123498 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Question. On the couples list. There are symbols for some couples. The ring for what I assume is married. But what about the ones with hearts?
    That simply indicates it's a romantic relationship. Had it been a professional contact, there would be stars where the hearts are. Hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok another random question from me: if I add a high level player as friend to my game, will they sit in the A-list and block the number 1 spot for me, preventing me from getting there (because I'll never catch up)?
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    Ok another random question from me: if I add a high level player as friend to my game, will they sit in the A-list and block the number 1 spot for me, preventing me from getting there (because I'll never catch up)?

You'll still have a chance to beat them. Good luck!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Sappho wrote: »

And, if you get to the #6 spot, and see 5 people ahead of you all at the max number of fans, when you hit that number of fans you become #1 in your game, knocking them all down a spot. (I think that might hold true for lower numbers as well, if the 5 top people in your game all had 100 million fans and you were number six, as soon as you hit 100 million fans, I believe you'd be above them, even though it wasn't the max number of fans.)

Plus.......if they ever comeback with an additional comeback, chances are all your high ranking friends will take a tumble, and you'll be climbing the ranks as they plummet. ;) Good luck.

Oh, I just remembered - if you're looking for a comeback, a while back they changed things so you only have to be #1 ahead of all the npcs (including willow, Crystal, chad....) to be offered a comeback. You no longer had to be ahead of the real player games. If that's no longer the case someone will correct me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    Can we give a gift that an event item?
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
    No. Event items, and TBs are not giftable, along with hair, furniture, pets. You can look in the wardrobe to see any gifts available to send someone. It you want to see exactly what IS giftable, you can look at gifting some NPCs, NPC only have the clothes they are wearing, so all the things you can gift or be gifted will be visible in the NPCs wardrobe when you select Gift. :) Hope that made sense.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    I just got the cheetah print shoes from the lovers 6 achievement. I heard a rumor that lovers 7 gives you a hair style? Is there a place I can find spoilers on here? :p
    There is no thread like that, but in general discussion there are conversations about the new dating gifts in the 6.3 Update thread

Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mariaa6800Mariaa6800 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a question, what time does Kim k events usually start?? Kendall Kylie game usually starts a day before around 8
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I just bought So Chic last week. How do I get paid?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    bfol69 wrote: »
    I just bought So Chic last week. How do I get paid?
    Hi there! You will get a call from Luther in a week to come to the store and collect your profit. He will call you every week at the same time.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Mariaa6800 wrote: »
    I have a question, what time does Kim k events usually start?? Kendall Kylie game usually starts a day before around 8
    Hi Mariaa6800 and welcome to the forum!
    The event starts every week at the same time globally, so it depends where you are located. But it starts at 4am EST, 5am EDT and 11am CET.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    It's 5 a.m. Eastern, each week. When the time adjusts....it's still 5 a.m.(I'm in NY) in 2 1/2 years, it has never started at 4 a.m, or any intended time other than 5 in NY. Now, the day after the time changes my body may say its 4, but the clock still says 5. Hope this helps. If it says its 5 a.m. in NY, thats the start time. If it started jumping around for me, I'd really be confused.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    thanks! Just got my first payment! 😄
    Congratulations. Now each week you'll get a call, and have to go pick up the money from the store. :) The new week starts as soon as you collect the payment.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I am posting these here. The thread needs to be stickied in the future.

hoodstar9 wrote: »

-Post a picture: here but it isn't that hard to search on Google either.

-Three-hour and Eight-hour parties: 1, 2

-Clothing wishlist: 1, 2

-Weekend event(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

-Kokokokonut's guide: here

-Petition: here

-Mario, Jen, and the tacky hairstyle: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

-Pets/Houses/Cars: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

-Using VIPs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

-VIP member: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

-Location suggestion: 1, 2, 3, 4

-Pet suggestion: here

-Cassio: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

-Playing on Kindle? Go here
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Before posting a thread and sending a ticket in.
    Unfortunately, the only thing I can offer for help is what's listed in FAQs. It was just updated yesterday, so maybe there is some info your can use. It says:

How do I prevent poor performance / crashing / lag on my Apple device?

Before we say anything else, please DO NOT UNINSTALL to try fixing troubles. You could delete your savegame and not be able to recover it. Try the suggestions below first, and if you are still having trouble you can contact support.

The majority of problems with any game can be solved by ensuring you have plenty of system resources, and a good reliable bandwidth connection to your Internet Service Provider.

CLOSE ALL OTHER PROGRAMS

When you exit out of any app it does not completely disappear from working memory. When there are several programs left running in the background, they may compete with the game for space and processing time.

Let this game run by itself and see if its performance improves. Before launching this game, it is a good idea to close all other running apps (Double tap home button to see apps running. swipe the upwards with finger to clear from memory) and if you really want to be on the safe side, then power down the device and restart, to ensure no program stubs remain.

DON’T LET YOUR STORAGE GET TOO FULL

If your device is nearly full, problems may occur. Make sure that you have plenty of extra free space above the actual program size, for caching purposes. Apps need space to write and store temporary files. If your device's storage space is nearing full, delete some old unused free apps or move some media files to another device, to free up some space.

CHECK THE QUALITY OF YOUR CONNECTION

The quality of the Internet connection can affect game stability. Always use a reliable Wi-Fi connection rather than a network connection (3G, 4G) because mobile connections can vary wildly.

Having high "bars" indicates good signal strength but may not reflect actual throughput. Even if you have good signal strength showing for your Wi-Fi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested, For example, if there are many users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video, you might not be getting good throughput.

There are free bandwidth tests to check your total throughput. You needn’t install any software, these can run right through your device’s browser. Just search for “bandwidth test.” You should have at least 10Mb download and 3Mb upload for the game to run properly.

By any chance, do you have your game ID saved somewhere? If you do, you can go here (or any FAQ page ) and use the "Contact Us" button to submit a ticket to customer care. I'm really sorry this is happening.
  • jennyfromthabayjennyfromthabay Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a quick question, I am new on here and just wanted to know if its possible to add a friend without Facebook, like maybe using email ? I deactivated mine a year ago and I cant find another option to add, but my niece also plays. Just curious, thanks! :-)
    No. I'm sorry. You now connect friends via facebook. a lot of us have made accounts soley for this purpose. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    I'm having problems with the Midweek Event, it does not appear to me. Has anyone been through or is experiencing the same problem and knows how to solve it?
    :(
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. I got your message, but just didn't get a a chance to answer it yet, forgive me. You sent in a ticket on Tuesday, and didn't hear back in time for the event? We're waiting for an update that might resolve it for you, or I can try and get an answer on Tuesday if it isn't fixed. I'm glad you're getting he weekend events though. They are by far, the better of the two. Hang in there. I'm sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, I'm hopeful that the new update will solve my problem. Sure the weekend events are the best, this week I completed almost instantaneously and I'm loving using all of the items but still the only chance I get of the wonderful items from past events is with Throwback sale. I already needed help with KKH from my iPad and Glu did not take so long to get in touch and try to solve my problem, maybe they are working too hard on the new update, which I am looking forward to. Thank you very much for the attention, now I will wait for the new update, in case it does not resolve I will contact again. Just one question, the Midweek Event will happen before or after the update comes out?
    MDaniel wrote: »
    I'm having problems with the Midweek Event, it does not appear to me. Has anyone been through or is experiencing the same problem and knows how to solve it?
    :(
    Glu does not announce release dates in advance. My gut says.....i'm going to keep checking the app store tomorrow. See, and I could be wrong, but i dont think glu will start an event, and release the update in the middle of the event. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, it's me again. Sorry for this, but the Midweek Event start today, and I still having problem, the event still not appearing to me. Can you talk with somebody for contact me to solve my problem? I can send you my e-mail and my game ID in a private message.