KKH Game FAQ

Comments

• kitty1108kitty1108 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Is there any way to add a last name? I was never given the option and it wasn’t added when I connected to Facebook.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You can change you in game name by visiting Maria in her Hollywood office.  It will cost a percentage of your fans, but she’ll have all the info.  Welcome to the forum. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kitty1108kitty1108 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    You can change you in game name by visiting Maria in her Hollywood office.  It will cost a percentage of your fans, but she’ll have all the info.  Welcome to the forum. 

Thank you! I knew this already, but I didn’t know if there was a way to do it before Maria. I have 128M fans and will lose almost 40M, do you think it’s worth it?
  • MelintjieMelintjie Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ok, a few members have said to get the watch videos button back, you must go into settings, and turn off In App purchases. Then when you want to make a ourchase, go back in and turn purchases back pn. There was a thread here, with direct instructions yesterday. You try turn I got off ourchases, and I'll look for the link.
    For those who are using iOS 12, you must go to Settings; Screen Time; Content & Privacy Restrictions; iTunes and AppStore Purchases then turn off in-app purchases from there. 
  • damarisruizdamarisruiz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had to delete the app for some storage! But I downloaded it again and it won’t restore my game at all!! It won’t let me log into iCloud and Game Center was never logged in so it didn’t save my progress! But I was logged into Facebook and it yet won’t let me log in with it. It says checking for save, but it’s been taking up to an hour! What do I do? Because I do not want to start all over! 
  • SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hi !  o:) I started playing again KKH a few months ago and I still have some questions ! Can I ask for help ?
    So, when I had 50 M fans I found a cute guy in the celebrity list. He used to be way too famous for me but now I almost have 200 M fans, which is a little more than him. I decided he would be my husband (I sound like a psycho i’m sorry) so I’m looking forward to meeting him. I’ve been looking around in clubs and all but I don’t find him. I’m #56 and he is #57 in the celebrity list do you have any idea where the A-listers are ? Moreover, I just discovered he is dating a girl, they’re in the top couple, does this mean I’ll never meet him ?  

edited March 2019
    Ok so Tyer Adams is the one you want?  Do you know if he is an NPC named after the American Soccer Star by the same name (he is in shorts) or is this player controlled? How do you know he is dating a girl game?  If he's in your game, with someone else, I don't think the game will give you opportunity.  If he is played by a person, you can try to track down their contact details, friend them and then just date them in your game.  If you find a similar looking NPC, with the same skin tone, conceivably you could buy him features and tansform him into a twin to Tyler.  My dolls have been married forever, so they tend to just 'flirt' a lot.  But before we can try and help you in this questionable quest, more info would help.  (If it's it's it real player it would probably be easier than if he's NPC , which stands for not player controlled, or  - just game generated.  ) 

edit - and if you saw a momentary 'disagree' from me on your post, I just had a slippery finger.  I wasn't disagreeing.  I've been known to do really crazy things for love.  lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok so Tyer Adams is the one you want?  Do you know if he is an NPC named after the American Soccer Star by the same name (he is in shorts) or is this player controlled? How do you know he is dating a girl game?  If he's in your game, with someone else, I don't think the game will give you opportunity.  If he is played by a person, you can try to track down their contact details, friend them and then just date them in your game.  If you find a similar looking NPC, with the same skin tone, conceivably you could buy him features and tansform him into a twin to Tyler.  My dolls have been married forever, so they tend to just 'flirt' a lot.  But before we can try and help you in this questionable quest, more info would help.  (If it's it's it real player it would probably be easier than if he's NPC , which stands for not player controlled, or  - just game generated.  ) 

edit - and if you saw a momentary 'disagree' from me on your post, I just had a slippery finger.  I wasn't disagreeing.  I've been known to do really crazy things for love.  lol.
    Thank you for your answer koko ! Well, Tyler is an NPC, sadly not looking like the real Tyler Adams. But he is really fine though. I was looking at the Top couple list, he is #32 with another NPC girl 😬

Btw this was my first post on the forum I had no idea I would actually get an answer so thaaaaaaank you verry much ♥️
    edited March 2019
    Awww you’re so welcome.  Sorry I couldn’t help more.  But you’re part of the family! Of course you get an answer.   You should chat with everyone in the event thread, share your thoughts on the update in the update thread, look around and have fun.  ;). And you prob won’t meet Tyler, but I meet guys in Oak, and panino.  Good luck!  And remember.....you can always mold a nice NPC with the skin color you want. Everything else is customizable, if you buy it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you so much koko ! 🥰 I’ll try to find me another NPC bf or maybe i’ll just make a Tyler lookalike... For now, TB event first ! Have a gooooood day ! :)
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Okay I’m not TOTALLY sure what is going on so I am wondering if anyone else has seen this? 
    I never go into simons office unless he calls and asks me to come by and it’s been a little while since he called but I figured it was just because none of my recently completed tasks had triggered him. Then today he called and asked me to come by and he ended up having 4 more storyline tasks for me even though I had only done ONE task this morning. I also have not recently leveled up so I know it wasn’t that triggering a bunch of new tasks.
    Shohld I just periodically go check his office just in case? Why didn’t he previously call about the other 3?
    Platform : iOS 

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Hey dolls, I've been looking almost everywhere but I can't find anything related to my question.
    So, basically, I really wanted to buy the home in Tokyo Japan in the game, thinking that I could maybe shoot some reality tv shows there since there is an achievment stating about that.

But whenever I go to my home, I can't film any tv shows there. Is it something I should unlock ? Because the only place where I can shoot my reality tv show is at Bel Air. I'm level 28 btw.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Stefani_H You have to go to Mirimount Studios in Hollywood, and from there you can access the menu of all cities to choose from to do either a 3 or 8 hour reality show.
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Stefani_H You have to go to Mirimount Studios in Hollywood, and from there you can access the menu of all cities to choose from to do either a 3 or 8 hour reality show.

Thank you!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Hi! For the art gallery in Venice to be considered fully furnished do you need to buy 5 pieces or all 10? I bought 5 pieces and my gallery was only making 1 Star per week, I thought there was an opportunity to make more stars if it was fully furnished. Anyone know for sure? 
    iOS Doll 

If you fully furnish, you can do 2 art shows per week.  a classical and a modern.  Although to be honest, it doesn't matter what pieces are showing when the modern or classical show is being held. You still get to do the events, as long as you own all the necessary pieces. And for  both shows, you need all the pieces.  THe Modern set, and the Classical set.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    If you fully furnish, you can do 2 art shows per week.  a classical and a modern.  Although to be honest, it doesn't matter what pieces are showing when the modern or classical show is being held. You still get to do the events, as long as you own all the necessary pieces. And for  both shows, you need all the pieces.  THe Modern set, and the Classical set.
    Oh! That makes sense - it wasn’t really clear when I bought the gallery. So I DO need to buy all 10 pieces of furniture (2 pieces at each installment) for it to be considered furnished and not just one piece for each installment?

@kokokokonut so much for always being so helpful. 😊
    iOS Doll 

• ginafameginafame Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Why can’t we gift our friends as much as we can with the premade characters? Like why is there so little clothes to choose between
  • oohluckymeoohluckyme Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi and Happy Friday! ! I am a longtime lurker, first time poster to the KKH forums. I’ve played the game on and off for five years. I recently got back into playing. After three weeks of play; completing two 8 hour gigs/parties a day, dating my husband and completing the quests for my business I really haven’t moved the needle on the A list. Frankly the game seems harder now than 5 years ago. In three weeks I jumped from 147 to 145 place. Does anyone have any strategies they’d be willing to share? When I first played five years ago, I made the A list within two weeks of play. Thanks!!
  • gweniegrlgweniegrl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i dont see any of my friends on my contact list...even though i added them on facebook
  • tiatamarakkhtiatamarakkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hey Dolls, I am on level 21 but I still haven’t unlocked the gym. Is there a quest that needs to be done first?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    gweniegrl said:
    i dont see any of my friends on my contact list...even though i added them on facebook
    Keep in mind you'll only see friends who play on the same platform as you. If you are Android and they play on iOS, they won't appear on your friend's list and vice versa. 

Hey Dolls, I am on level 21 but I still haven’t unlocked the gym. Is there a quest that needs to be done first?
    Several businesses are unlocked through storylines. I don't remember if this is the case with the gym but I'm assuming so since it's locked for you. You'll need to catch up on gigs until you get to that particular storyline.
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Hey Dolls, 
    Can you please tell me what happens when you reset the game to go from a woman to a man. This is in terms of what you would lose. Progress? Money? K-stars? Quest? Friends? Etc.
    I have been fishing around for the answer so I am sorry if this is a repeat question. 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Эмбер1396Эмбер1396 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi, I have an issue with an app. My phone app keeps collapsing, and I can open it. I believe it's not connected to my phone, cause all other apps are working. Is there anybody, who knows how to deal with this? 
  • juuliajuulia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How many romantic points do I need with my husband to get a baby? I thought it was 12 000 but I’m at 12 000 now and I didn’t get a baby.
  • Mercy4AnimalsMercy4Animals Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hey I’m newish to the game but I know for a fact I have been logging in every day for the 12 days of kristmas but haven’t been getting the calls even when I left and entered buildings. Is there a way I can still get the items?
    if not it’s okay but I’d love to get em! Any help is appreciated~
    Wanna friend and gift each other? (IOS)
    facebook.com/yukivalentine
    play overwatch on pc or ps4?
    pc: Mercy4RyanQT #1188
    ps4: RichardDeHammer
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I don’t know if this has been asked but I’ve seen a lot of users have their car show up on the left corner of their game yet mine doesn’t? Is this something that only android users can get? Or is there a specific way for your car to show up? 

This is what I mean (found it on google):

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    If you do not have a pet walking with you, go to your garage, pick your car if you have more than 1. And you car should appear in your game screen in some locations.  Check it out in the California spots. Except I don't know if it appears in Malibu.  If not, send a ticket to support. Hope this helps
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you do not have a pet walking with you, go to your garage, pick your car if you have more than 1. And you car should appear in your game screen in some locations.  Check it out in the California spots. Except I don't know if it appears in Malibu.  If not, send a ticket to support. Hope this helps
    Thank you so much! I had no clue you couldn’t have a pet out at the same time as the car... wish we could! Thanks, again!
    Posting here again because I don’t know where to ask this but I’ve heard a lot of users do the surveys from tapjoy especially on double star weekends... are those surveys safe? I’m always hesitant to do them because I don’t know if they take information for you/can sc*m you or anything since it is free and giving you award? Just curious to know and if anyone actually is fine doing them and what kind of rewards (amount of k stars) they've received!