Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw Carol thanks!

Lately I've been thinking on give up of pink Wednesdays cause I'm feeling uncreative to put together those looks since we don't have much pink stuff at our wardrobe, but now I'll give a chance for at least couple of weeks:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    I have days when I want to buy Willow something, ANYTHING at all, just so she can look like an actual celebrity/competitor with fans. That High School Musical looking outfit been tired since I still worked at So Chic in Downtown LA :( #HelpTheWillow #SaveTheWillow
    Willow's rude in my opinion.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    I thought I could make a thread where we just talk about random stuff about KKH (Kim Kardashian:Hollywood). I'll start first: I think some of the houses in KKH are too expensive. What do you guys think? Please reply! I really want to know your opinion.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Magriatrix, hope you don't mind, we have one just like this. It's Random KKH. lol. I'll merge these and leave t marker. :)

This is funny. you posted in the Totally Random KKH thread at 6:40 and an hour and a half later, you started a thread to talk about Random stuff about KKH. Mag, you and I are so alike. I've done this too. Not poking fun, just chuckling at the similarity. Any chance you're a Gemini?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Aw Carol thanks!

Lately I've been thinking on give up of pink Wednesdays cause I'm feeling uncreative to put together those looks since we don't have much pink stuff at our wardrobe, but now I'll give a chance for at least couple of weeks:)

Here's the theme song for the thread. :)

Flamingos.jpg

I love this big pink birds.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Here's the theme song for the thread. :)

Flamingos.jpg

I love this big pink birds.

Wow, the Fabulous Poodles--that's a real blast from the past!🎤🎸😎And what are dolls if not Mirror Stars??
  • Options
    I hate a heck of a time finding that video. All I could remember was "Not a Dayum thing Pink." and "Think Pink Think Pink Think Pink" took me a while to dig through the web to find it. The things you recall from your youth. Aha, found yours....

Ok, Dance party in the Birthday Thread............................
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I hate a heck of a time finding that video. All I could remember was "Not a Dayum thing Pink." and "Think Pink Think Pink Think Pink" took me a while to dig through the web to find it. The things you recall from your youth. Aha, found yours....

Ok, Dance party in the Birthday Thread............................

Ah, I **love** this, thanks, Koko! The first thing that popped into my mind when I first saw your vid was "Pink" by Aerosmith. That Steven Tyler drawl, ohhhh myyyyy.
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Even though this weekend was well another fail complete with a tacky sweater and hairstyle that was barely acceptable, my doll being able to meet these two made up for it. Hopefully, they can return in future storylines, I love how they used Carl's blazer. Hopefully some clothes for guys and other elements of Stardom make their way into KKH but of course the chances of that happening aren't likely.

mmpQGS8.jpg

LEObAEJ.jpg

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    According to Alexis Masterson, it is mandatory that Carolyn Ferocious had to go out on 3 dates which is part of the tasks because that's what Maria said. So she went out on a date, Ray Powers thinks that she's hooking up with another guy on town.

image.php?di=R0KUK.jpg

After she completed the date, a few minutes after she lost fans. Then she & the new dude who's not even her boyfriend moved up 10 spots on the top couple list haha. My new game thinks that she's in a relationship with this new guy. WTH⁉Is my new game totally confused lol😁
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Lol my doll is just too much. She's full of shenanigans hahaha

spab9k.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    This has to be the sexiest male NPC I've ever seen in my game. If I didn't already have my second game I would most definitely marry him because he is baby daddy material and boy toy material at least in appearance.

1zo92l5.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Uhmm I'm not sure where to ask this but I need your help Koko.. How do you make a successful transfer on Android?.. Please help.. Thanks:)
  • Options
    This has to be the sexiest male NPC I've ever seen in my game. If I didn't already have my second game I would most definitely marry him because he is baby daddy material and boy toy material at least in appearance.

1zo92l5.jpg

He sure is good-looking. On my new game, there's actually three attractive male NPCs that I want my doll to get married to and have kids with. But whenever my doll is asked out by them, she always rejected them because she doesn't feel like it's the right timing for her to be in a relationship with them until she's settles with her personal life first.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

My doll thinks that Jackson Jackson is rude AF lol

Carolyn Ferocious doesn't take that as a compliment.

She doesn't appreciate the fact that he insulted her outfit.

He's a loser.

image.php?di=8D56A.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Hope this is the right place to share this haha!

Does anyone notice that whenever you talk to people that are not Kim, mostly you just seem bored and uninterested? LOL. When the options appear for you to talk back with Kim or anyone in Kardashian and Jenner stuff, you reply with things like "Totally, let's do this!", "That's amazing!", "Sounds great!". But when you talk with other people, you have nonexpressive replies that feel like they are wasting your time, such as "Okay.", "Alright.", "Huh."

I know it's Kim's game, but yeah... lol
  • Options
    Yep Cilan our dolls are self-interested bishes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hey, weren't there whispers of a midweek thing? Hmmmm. just as well, I think I lost where my doll is supposed to be. Vats.....where is she supposed to be? lol. Yup, her. She's recharging, then I have to continue to look for her gig. :( I haven't lost one in a while. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Uhmm I'm not sure where to ask this but I need your help Koko.. How do you make a successful transfer on Android?.. Please help.. Thanks:)

Oh I hate when I don't see these. Do you still need help, have you posted in FAQ & Support?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Last time I check on her Koko, she was wearing her signature purple Balmain dress and that fab long hair that I love!

Ok here we go:
    exFeckq.png?1

I always thought that Kim's butt speaks for itself, but apparently the b00bs do as well!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I found her gig. SHe had just told Simon "not yet' and he wasn't showing the trademark "Simon will call you back in xxx amount of time."

Wow. I never noticed where her speech bubble were positioned, but you've got quite the eye ful right there. :)

I'm going to be sad if St. Patricks's day is glossed over this year. I mean, yeah, we did complain a lot last March 17th, for that event, but the thought of not getting another grab at a lovely green gown is very sad. I guess all we can do, is wait and see if anything happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

My doll is an angel for the day tee hee hee. That's her mood for today.

WqnD3s.gif

#EmojiEmotion
    #InAGoodMood

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    The good news : my celphone finally died...yeah is not good BUT the poor thing was dying a slow dead so it was time lol. Now I have this oportunity to buy a new one. That bring us to?...

The good news: I am going to buy a new Android cellphone because I don't like apple. The first thing I though (and shows my level of KKH madness) is to buy one with a screen big enough to play KKH. But I'm not as crazy as to have 3 games, I don't have the time and it will make me just crazy. So I was thinking about letting Xime go on facebook...but it's hitting me hard lol.

I've been playing my facebook game for almost a year now. She's #1 in her 3th comeback, has 2 kids and lots, lots, lots of amazing weekend event clothes (the thing I mostly hurt about when I think on starting a new game on Android) but for the information I have I can't transfer anything from Facebook to Android so that's not an option. I'm sure my new Android game is going to be Xime and she is going to marry Jax or Vats (lol) and have wonderfully amazing new babies but no clothes!!!..and all the Balmain and KL. My heart hurts.

Anyways I just need someone to hold my hand and tell it's going to be fine.
    Event_2.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    The good news : my celphone finally died...yeah is not good BUT the poor thing was dying a slow dead so it was time lol. Now I have this oportunity to buy a new one. That bring us to?...

The good news: I am going to buy a new Android cellphone because I don't like apple. The first thing I though (and shows my level of KKH madness) is to buy one with a screen big enough to play KKH. But I'm not as crazy as to have 3 games, I don't have the time and it will make me just crazy. So I was thinking about letting Xime go on facebook...but it's hitting me hard lol.

I've been playing my facebook game for almost a year now. She's #1 in her 3th comeback, has 2 kids and lots, lots, lots of amazing weekend event clothes (the thing I mostly hurt about when I think on starting a new game on Android) but for the information I have I can't transfer anything from Facebook to Android so that's not an option. I'm sure my new Android game is going to be Xime and she is going to marry Jax or Vats (lol) and have wonderfully amazing new babies but no clothes!!!..and all the Balmain and KL. My heart hurts.

Event_2.jpg

I would say go for it. What is there to lose? Xime would be happier to be on the Android platform. My dolls would love to be friends with her once your new game is ready to be setup.

Oh BTW I think that it's so cool of you to recreate Xime again so she can have two baby daddies and bring more babies into the world yay! :D Her kids will have two half siblings.

:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Stardust, you can keep the facebook game around just to use as a complementary game you know, to use all the stuff you have on editions or pictures!

I have a stardom female doll that I never play with, but she's there in case I need her for something lol

Good luck with your new game!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yay! This is actually the first time that Kim rewarded Carol Davida with kstars. I thought that my game was glitched lol. I'm trying with Kourtney & Khloe but they haven't rewarded my dolls as of yet.
    LYb4Z2.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, Stardust am I too late to say "Everything is going to be fine" ? Did you made it?
    Good luck <3
    Stardust1 wrote: »

Event_2.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I am late too, and feel terrible. I hope it all went well. Is there another Android game in the family?

Take my hand Doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yay! This is actually the first time that Kim rewarded Carol Davida with kstars. I thought that my game was glitched lol. I'm trying with Kourtney & Khloe but they haven't rewarded my dolls as of yet.
    LYb4Z2.jpg

Congrats Carol and thanks for posting this! I've been failing miserably on getting those stars too, seriously at every couple of days I use the k-sis at 8h gigs and keep checking back their button at every 1:35h and after 4 or 5 turns depending on how much blue stars the gig asks... nothing!

I just get the reward once, but many months ago so I was wondering if my game was glitched too, maybe it's not the case, but I would love to know what is the rate to get those... maybe something like 1/500 lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    LYb4Z2.jpg

Congratulations on your kstars! Kim finally gave me a bunch as well, on the runway! Must be the lucky charm for firsts!

Screenshot_2016-04-06-17-29-13.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip