Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Congratulations on your kstars! Kim finally gave me a bunch as well, on the runway! Must be the lucky charm for firsts!

Screenshot_2016-04-06-17-29-13.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Wow, that's awesome! How many did she give you?! I've never gotten any yet haha.
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Wow, that's awesome! How many did she give you?! I've never gotten any yet haha.

I'm currently "close friends" with Kim in the VIP contacts, this gave me 15 stars!!
    I think the next friendship level she gives 20 if you're lucky to get it!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Vats & Keem!😊:D☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I kinda enjoy seeing Dirk's tweets now, he says something new with every update! Like this one..

T6iO7NJ.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that I saw that tweet prior this last update, however yeah he got new tweets some time ago:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I may be wrong about this, as I do not have a male doll in my life besides my spouse, but do the men not have any socks?! I was looking at my hubbies closet and didn't see one pair.
    Maybe I'm cray or blind.
    But isn't Rob Kardashians thing socks? Maybe glu can bring Rob in a future update and bring men the gift of socks.
  • Options
    Yeah we don't have socks Keem. That sucks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Congrats Carol and thanks for posting this! I've been failing miserably on getting those stars too, seriously at every couple of days I use the k-sis at 8h gigs and keep checking back their button at every 1:35h and after 4 or 5 turns depending on how much blue stars the gig asks... nothing!

I just get the reward once, but many months ago so I was wondering if my game was glitched too, maybe it's not the case, but I would love to know what is the rate to get those... maybe something like 1/500 lol

Just so. I won 10 stars once. Months ago. No matter how many times I've invited Kim--a lot! Also, I've never gotten any rewards for inviting anyone else. And not Karl either. Notice how he's giving isabeau the side eye 'cause she fell asleep, right in the first row by the runway. Karl dripping with attitude will not get a girl any rewards. Poor isabeau.

image_zpsl1mkpzbl.png

Oh yikes! Possibly this whole image--unedited image!--is of more interest than anything else I've done here yet to date. Omg, hahahahahahah!
  • Options
    Yeah that sucks isabeu!

Let's sit down here and start to sing kumbaya that this way we're going to have something more productive to do than hunting those k-stars lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Just so. I won 10 stars once. Months ago. No matter how many times I've invited Kim--a lot! Also, I've never gotten any rewards for inviting anyone else. And not Karl either. Notice how he's giving isabeau the side eye 'cause she fell asleep, right in the first row by the runway. Karl dripping with attitude will not get a girl any rewards. Poor isabeau.

image_zpsl1mkpzbl.png

Oh yikes! Possibly this whole image--unedited image!--is of more interest than anything else I've done here yet to date. Omg, hahahahahahah!

I find the VIP uses are only worth it for the eldest 3 K sisters. I don't want/need cash, fans are simple enough to get, and energy can be tapped for recharge.

If you time it right, you can use their vip tap spot 5 times in an 8h job (every 1 1/2 hour recharge) for hopes of the gorgeous kstars!

I love the look on your doll, isabeau!
  • Options
    I find the VIP uses are only worth it for the eldest 3 K sisters. I don't want/need cash, fans are simple enough to get, and energy can be tapped for recharge.

If you time it right, you can use their vip tap spot 5 times in an 8h job (every 1 1/2 hour recharge) for hopes of the gorgeous kstars!

Yeah I remembered that I used to use the other unnecessary V.I.P.s and then I gave up. The Kardashian sisters are the overall worthy V.I.P. because of the kstars rewards but Kim is the best since you can invite her to any gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Heeee! :p:p:p
  • Options
    Guys!!! I just posted something so long, then deleted it somehow :( first I was saying that I probably won't be able to finish this weekend :( my best friends funeral was today, and I just don't know what to do. My family has gone through losing family/loved ones, in the last year. First my sis in law and my little brother lost her mom the day before Christmas, and after that our families came together as one and spent the other holidays together. Then my little twin brothers and my sis in law moved in together with her dad (who never got over his wife's unexpected death), and he was so stubborn, but we loved him. My twin brothers woke up on their 21st birthday to find papa Joe dead in his chair. I had to rush over there because they didn't know what to do and they're just kids. I didn't know what to do either, but I feel like a mother when it comes to my siblings.. I had to step up and arrange things I never thought I'd have to do. I'll never forget seeing his face on the floor before they took him. He had the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen, but seeing them like that, completely traumatized me, even though I didn't know it yet. 10 days later I got a call saying my friend Austin overdosed. My first reaction was "what hospital is he in? What do we need to do?" When they said he died, my heart dropped. Even after that I kept asking what we could do and what hospital we could take him to. I didn't want it to be final. I was in so much shock that I believed there was still something we could do to save him. All of these events happened on some sort of significant day.. Sis in laws mom died right before xmas, her dad died on my twin brothers' 21st birthday, then Austin died on 3/16- day before St Patrick's day, which was his very favorite holiday because he was Irish, short, loved Guiness beer, and had red hair and beard.. It was his day :) I guess my point (finally) is just to appreciate the people you have and tell them you love them. You never know when your last meeting will be. And if a loved one is going through depression and/or substance abuse, try to be there for them if you can. Try to get them help. I wish I would have, but I have a family, and that's the complete opposite of my lifestyle. I feel so guilty for keeping my distance from him, but I had to protect my family.. It make the situation impossible. As much as I hate that he's gone, I really hope that this tragedy opened someone's eyes and made them realize what could happen. If this horrible thing that happened can save one life, then he had a reason. I don't want him to be the martyr, but sometimes I think it takes something this horrible to open people's eyes. Idk. I'm still not okay about all this, and it's hard to talk to anyone about.. That's why I'm venting on here. Like I said before, you can delete all of this if it's inappropriate. And I apologize. I just had to get some things out and I don't know where else to go. Anyways, I don't know any of you personally, but it's been a pleasure talking and getting to know you all! I love you guys <3
    XoXo
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thank you for sharing, Tara. I'm sorry you're having a tough time at the moment and I'm so sorry for your, and your family's, losses <3<3
    Don't feel like it's inappropriate to post this, the forum is filled with lovely people who care for one another. I know this to be true from when I was going through a bad time not long ago. I understand what you mean, sometimes it's easier to say how you feel to people who aren't directly involved. It's always good to write down how you're feeling and get things off your mind :) I'm here if you ever need to chat, as I'm sure many other forum members will be too <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Tara I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine how devastating losing your best friend would be. I am glad that you feel you can share here. You are so right to appreciate the people you love while they are here. But don't feel you lost the chance to tell them how you felt. Tell them now, say it silently inside, or say it out loud, tell them now how you feel. I totally believe they are around us, and its never too late to tell them what's in your heart. I think you'll feel better about not getting that final chance to say goodbye. Addiction is a terrible thing, It took my brother, and you just have to think of it as your loved one no longer feeling the pain that fueled the addiction. They are in a much better place now. I stink at expressing these kinds of things. But just know that we're hear, you can let it all out, and all you will find are sympathetic ears, and a bunch of people who want to help. Why not share a favorite 'happy time' story about you and your best friend. Something that will bring a smile to your face, remembering a really good time. I'm so sorry Tara. I would hug you if I could.

Symp21.jpg

And I wouldn't delete a thing from your post. Sharing and reaching out is never inappropriate. I hope this serves as the wake up call to the other person. If you have to be vigilant to talk about with them, so be it. Personally, I would try to use this tragedy, to reach the other one in a dangerous position.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Tara sorry for your losses. I'm happy that you have finally vented out everything here, and there is always a listening ear if you ever have anything to vent. You are really sweet for giving advice to everyone, that's a very nice thought <3
    cf782ff5bfb692ad324b081e2006481c.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ah Tara, I am so, so sorry.❤️
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh Tara, I'm so sorry... Stay strong.. I'm sending you hugs xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I finally managed to capture the NPCs on my new game with event items. And I saw several more NPCs with those shoes on as well. So there you have it...here's the proof.
    Screenshot_2016-04-10-13-11-59-1_zpszzcj6rsv.png

Screenshot_2016-04-09-17-32-12-1_zpsrzynfpnw.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Wow.. Thank you all so, sooooo much! I'm over here crying now :( you don't even know how much I appreciate your kind words! You guys are the best!! It's been eating me up inside, so it felt good to just get it all out! The memorials for him were beautiful, and everyone was just so kind. I got to meet a lot of his family from out of state, and all of the love for him was just unreal! On Sunday, everyone met up at a beautiful park and let off a ton of balloons with messages on them. It was extremely heartbreaking, but it was also amazing. I can't think of a better way to say goodbye to someone. Even though I do believe it's only goodbye for now. Everyone told stories about him, and it was just wonderful!

Koko, I'm so sorry you lost your brother :( addiction is truly heartbreaking! It's also confusing because there's not a whole lot you can do to help someone unless they want to help themselves. You also don't want to enable it, so it's hard to know what to do. If even one person can learn from this, it won't be for nothing! Even though it's not fair sometimes; I do believe everything happens for a reason.

Thank you again everyone!! It really means so much to me <3 xoxo
    XoXo
  • Options
    Maria, please stop trying to pressure me into purchasing properties in exchange for ONE Kstar... Thanks...

7C07D39E-B687-42E4-8091-D81EBBC17F8C_zpsujmkxlr6.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    lol Amy, she did that to me last weekend twice on a day... and I bought those houses:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lol maybe if she was offering 20 Kstars or something, but not one! Haha I only buy houses when I can afford the pet!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Well, I hate her badgering, and her recent hostility, but last night, I was about 2 energy short of finishing a gig, for event points, and offer popped up for a dress for 7500$, I bought it got 1 star, some Xp and...........10 Energy. Finished got my points, and I was happy. But if you want me to drop stars......wow me with what I get in return.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just bought cause I wanted new photobooths backgrounds and at least I got something on return instead of nothing...

These days I got a super sale, she offered something for 50 k-stars and I could get back 20 k-stars, unfortunately was a short that I didn't want. Hope that someday I get that kind of offer on something that I like!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yes, I am warming to the smart deals, not the stupid ones, and that energy saved me 5 minutes of tapping I'm sure.
    :) Saw you today in Oak, Vats. Have you seen Kat or only Z's message? If you come across them take screenshots, I have a plan. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Saw you today in Oak, Vats. Have you seen Kat or only Z's message? If you come across them take screenshots, I have a plan. :)

Yep saw Z yesterday and took a screenshot I'll need that soon, wrote a message to her did you got it?

Wonder what I'll get from Kat...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Bae & Moi @ Cannes w/ Baby Zoë.

ejinma.jpg

#IBoughtCannesBish
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    I hadn't realized glu released the britney game. In the first 5 minutes, I am treated to my beloved man-bun <3

IMG_20160506_162950_zpsqjnm7coj.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

It made me curious, do the male dolls in KKH have this similar hair style for them? From an event, in the closet? If so, I would love to see it!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I hadn't realized glu released the britney game. In the first 5 minutes, I am treated to my beloved man-bun <3

IMG_20160506_162950_zpsqjnm7coj.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

It made me curious, do the male dolls in KKH have this similar hair style for them? From an event, in the closet? If so, I would love to see it!

We do have one. Is actually one of the hairstyles that come with the doll, we have to buy it but is there for our enjoyment, not weekend event suffering required. Is not as cool as the one on BS game but it has a charm of its own.

KKH_Screenshot_1462655566819.jpg

What's this about stay-home dates In the game? I've nerver seen to one of those in any of my games both Android. Is it something we can just use or the hubby/wife has to invite us to stay?.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here