Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    I've always had a crush on the guy from Chateau Nuit not really for what he looks like but because I'm a sucker for a guy who calls me "Madame", lol it's dorky but true. The bartending chick at LIF is mostly annoying to me because just about everytime I try to tap on the bottle below her for energy she tries to sell me a drink, it's maddening! But the game characters that haunt me the most are all of the crazy silhouettes inside the Black Rabbit. I mean really, what is up with those weirdos? Like the girl casually rocking the "The Egyptian" dance like it's coming back in style or the chick who's having some type of fist pumping seizure in an endless loop, I find her both disturbing and mesmerizing. But the true nightmare of the bunch is the guy by himself, hunched over doing some kind of dance move that looks like he's either beating some poor person below the screen to death or violently masterbating in the middle of the dance floor. I'm telling you that guy is the serial kill of the KKH game if there ever was one. True story.

lmao this post made me go look in the game to see what youre talking about

EDIT: You ever noticed the drunk guy up in front of speakers doing the most "im drunk and have to pee but this is my jam" dance? lmao
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Panda69x's post is spot on. That Lif bartender always looks like she made a bad life choice and she's basically taking it out on you or she feels she's too good to even be seen there. And glad I'm not the only one who notices the background people. There is one in K&K game I think in Paris who is sitting at a table and either she has awful posture or her butt is kinda big.

Not much is going on with no weekday event so I'm finishing off storylines and I just won something at Cannes and I think this one non player is Matthew McConaugh cause he says "Alright, alright, alright I was hoping you guys would win", lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So...both my tablet and phone died this past weekend. For real, both of them!. I was just telling AmyT how the game was taking over my life and the universe decided I needed time to focus lol. So, Garrett and Xime are taking a vacation trip to neverland while I solve my problems with Huawei and Samsung and see who and when I can bring back to life if such a thing is possible. I'll be back, I just don't know when lol. But I do hope you guys have a wonderful time with events and things. I don't think I'll be here much because it really is painful to see all the goodies I'm not getting but I won't live the comunity, as soon as I can I'll be right back.

XOXO,

Stardust.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Stardust. I'm so sorry. Both in one day? That really is the smack of reality isn't it. I can see why you'd take it to be a hint from the Cosmos. You have to get back as soon as possible. Hint to everyone. You never know what will happen. If you want to safely park your game without worry of an extended absence ruining your relationship.......here's some advice.

1st - you should always be going to Soho Kardash to tap out all your energy at the end of the day, into a 12 hour shift. It's like throwing change into a change can. It adds up, you never get penalized for not finishing and....it's right next to Oak. Which brings me to 2nd - After i tap out my energy, before I shut down I go into Oak. Just put my doll there. Suppose there's another 2 week outtage due to a hurricane or something. If I'm in Oak, and i don't get back to the game for however long, when my game boots up, Call and take however long the offered date it before you step outside of oak. Get that completed date over with first thing when you boot up, and while you probably will have slipped in the couples list.....you won't be penalized 50 or so Stars to make up.

This can't help yo Stardust, but in the future, if you park in a dating place, it's like insurance against anything happening break up wize.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    So...both my tablet and phone died this past weekend. For real, both of them!. I was just telling AmyT how the game was taking over my life and the universe decided I needed time to focus lol. So, Garrett and Xime are taking a vacation trip to neverland while I solve my problems with Huawei and Samsung and see who and when I can bring back to life if such a thing is possible. I'll be back, I just don't know when lol. But I do hope you guys have a wonderful time with events and things. I don't think I'll be here much because it really is painful to see all the goodies I'm not getting but I won't live the comunity, as soon as I can I'll be right back.

XOXO,

Stardust.

Sorry to hear that! But looks like you won't miss anything, no midweek event or update so far..
    Android
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh no Stardust!

Sorry to hear that, something like this happened earlier this year with me when both my desktop and laptop died together on the same week, it's weird how these things come always at the same time.

Hope you can enjoy your time out, but also hoping that you'll be able to be back here again soon. I'll miss your creativity, fun mood and friendship!;)

xoxo
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, Stardust I'm so sorry :( that's awful.. I hope you will be able to restore your games soon.. and come back soon, I'll miss u xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh no Stardust!:(

I'm truly sorry that has happened to you. You will be missed here on the forums.
    mk7okk.png

I haven't played my game for the past 3 days and my doll received a notification from Jack to go out on a date. My doll can't even breathe without Jack being all fussy and naggy. Has this happened to anyone else before?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Life always comes forst, Stardust! Do you first, and the Internet is always there to welcome, and love you back! Take care, doll!

Carol, yes! My needy merman messages me constantly! As does Ray. I even made a thread about it lol
    Maybe we've just been too good to our men and they are just as addicted to us as we are to our game ^.^
  • Options
    Nick8foreverNick8forever Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi I'm new here, I was looking for answers for questions I have about the game that have left me looking every and can't find anything. So I just made this account. In my game Ik I'm supposed to get lots of contacts. Well when ever I do a gig and I try to get a co actor or celebrity to help me it never shows any celebrities when I tap the bubble. Like never unless I'm doing a party or going on a date. So I decided to spend 30 stars to get a model who is a b list celebroty, I'm at star glam doing a gig and she isn't showing up in my list of contacts to co star with me. Is there something wrong with my game? It says I have to have a certain type of celebrity for a certain type of gig. Can anyone help me?
  • Options
    Hi I'm new here, I was looking for answers for questions I have about the game that have left me looking every and can't find anything. So I just made this account. In my game Ik I'm supposed to get lots of contacts. Well when ever I do a gig and I try to get a co actor or celebrity to help me it never shows any celebrities when I tap the bubble. Like never unless I'm doing a party or going on a date. So I decided to spend 30 stars to get a model who is a b list celebroty, I'm at star glam doing a gig and she isn't showing up in my list of contacts to co star with me. Is there something wrong with my game? It says I have to have a certain type of celebrity for a certain type of gig. Can anyone help me?

Different job types are required for specific jobs, yes!

What I did to get tons of contacts is globe hop to every location and check out all of the clubs and restaurants.

You can refresh the npc in the location by going to a different screen (get free kash or stars, celeb perks, or leave the place)

A way I've found to *force* it to refresh is start a date in that location, and then cancel it right away. This works 4/5 times =)

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts

Hi and welcome to the forum! You're pretty spot on about needing a certain type of celebrity. All NPCs have a job like actor, director, etc. and only actors with certain jobs will be available for certain types of gigs (the game differentiates between appearances, acting gigs, modelling gigs, etc.). How long have you been playing? Do you have a lot of contacts, or is it more like a handful? If you're just starting out, I can imagine you getting unlucky; but if your contact list is full, it seems unlikely that you'd never have anything that works.

What kind of gig are you doing right now, and what kind of jobs do your contacts have? The best way to see if your game is glitched or not, is to figure out if your contacts are meant to show up or not. I don't know by heart which type of contact goes with which type of gig, but I can try it out on my own game (or maybe someone else knows!).
  • Options
    I'm level 11 on the verge and on the verge of being a c list celebrity. I just got kim on my vip list il her so much. I have quite a few contacts but it's not full. Half is c list and d list and 1 b list model. I'm doing a party rn to get some fans I probably should have just did a 3 hour reality episode. I got the game when it first came out and I became a b list celebrity but I erased it because I lost a lot of fans some how to dirk diamonds who had way less followers than me he was still a d list. That was a long time ago and I decided to get the game again and it's a little different than I rembered. But pretty much the same I tried the Kylie and Kendal game but I didn't really like it so got kim kardashian again. Right now I have about 58,000 fans. Keem I do most of the stuff you said but I will try that date thing you do.
  • Options
    So I got a lot more celebrities doing that and now I have celebrities that are available to show up in gigs and appearances yaaay
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Nick8forever, I'm glad it worked out for you! At your point in the game, it's pretty normal to be sorta lacking in useful contacts; it gets easier once you're on the A-list.
    Also, reality tv shows don't give you fans, so the party was a good choice! :p
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1469622454241_zpskz9ixnko.jpg

I reached the Tale of Crowns storyline. I hate showing up to a gig/photoshoot overdressed lol
  • Options
    I get a good amount of fans from my tv show, vida you look like a queen. Btw how do I unlock the locker rooms in a house I'm in my house in miami and I am hanging out with kim and I heard that was all you had to do to unlock the locker room.
  • Options
    I get a good amount of fans from my tv show, vida you look like a queen. Btw how do I unlock the locker rooms in a house I'm in my house in miami and I am hanging out with kim and I heard that was all you had to do to unlock the locker room.

There are no locker rooms, the locked part of your home is the baby nursery. It will be unlocked for you after you and you SO have 12000 points, or you adopt
  • Options
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    KKH_Screenshot_1469622454241_zpskz9ixnko.jpg

I reached the Tale of Crowns storyline. I hate showing up to a gig/photoshoot overdressed lol

No, you're amazing for the show, that woman who doesn't, SPOILER ALERT:

Glad she was killed off on the first season lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I agree. Nene was underdressed, You look amazing.

AppleP may be undergoing radical surgery soon. Looks like a factory reset is due. Problem is, I have 2 apple accounts and the icloud is one id, the game center and itunes is another. First they tried to blame Glu.....then they had me do a diagnostic, and my ipad claims to be v9.3.3 but the test says it's 9.2.1 that, according to apple is a hardware issue, that can be fixed easily with a factory reset. Problem is, which id has what, and how do you transfer a functioning 2 id account into a 1 id account.

And, my Androids are still stuck in their now ratty fur and red strapless number in each other's games. Bilal is dressed for Winter, as is Jax, and Vats. But, then the other android sees everyone in a different outfit since May. So, my phone has vats in pink, my tablet in the long blue denim coat. Frozen Androids, iPads that won't update.....I am in KK:H purgatory. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh no Koko! Definitely the purgatory!

Looks like the factory reset is the 'new thing' to bring nightmares to KKH players, have heard a lot about this lately, hope they help you to find a solution.

If something bad happens with Apple I'll be the first to start a campaign to you get all your items back from the hands of the GluGods, I'm sure a lot of people will join our chants!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    my Androids are still stuck in their now ratty fur and red strapless number in each other's games. Bilal is dressed for Winter, as is Jax, and Vats. But, then the other android sees everyone in a different outfit since May. So, my phone has vats in pink, my tablet in the long blue denim coat. Frozen Androids, iPads that won't update.....I am in KK:H purgatory. :(

I'm being patient, but really, why is it taking so long to fix the G+ issue? Three months aren't enough, like seriously? And like many others, my game gets a black screen and goes back to home sometimes. This never happened before.

Fingers crossed for Koko, and Stardust too!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Saw that you got your game back at Instagram Koko, yay!

Bilal today I noticed that one of Vats' in-game friend changed her clothes, she was frozen with a orange bikini and now she's wearing something else, the others remain the same, but maybe it's a light at the end of the tunnel!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think that's the same friend Jax saw change outfit today!

Jax misses the android gang.
    PM to add
  • Options
    It wasn't easy get back. 4 Senior Apple reps, who were great, one who was a complete mess, and yelled at me and hung up and closed my case. Well, I reported him, and then decided I have to get down and dirty and do it myself.

Wiped the old ipad that was replaced with my Pro at Christmas. I'd given it to puterhead, but he gave it back. I wiped it. Got Apple P updated to Havana and working perfectly. Then I had to wipe the pro and try to get it to see Apple P. 3 times I wiped it, and 3rd time was the charm. AppleP is back at home, My ipad Pro now only has one Apple ID, and it's good.

So kocky with my success, I wiped the Gen 4 again, and set up the other id, the one that had all my pics and things, and now, all my pics are avail in itunes under the other ID, and the Pro works with with that id. Now, as proof that I am insane, I have an ipad that could easily install the game....and start as.....a guy. what do you think? 4 games? 2 ipad 2 Android? Am I that insance.....or am I that hooked on Kimmie's game.

I'm just so happy, I stayed up pract all night tapping away, I'm 200 away from the hair. I'm up to whatever comes after 12 bonus points. and I've got my 2nd event coming up, in 15 munutes, and that means the last event will start around 9. Phew. I think Apple P will finish this one, in 11 hours from start to finish. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It wasn't easy get back. 4 Senior Apple reps, who were great, one who was a complete mess, and yelled at me and hung up and closed my case. Well, I reported him, and then decided I have to get down and dirty and do it myself.

Wiped the old ipad that was replaced with my Pro at Christmas. I'd given it to puterhead, but he gave it back. I wiped it. Got Apple P updated to Havana and working perfectly. Then I had to wipe the pro and try to get it to see Apple P. 3 times I wiped it, and 3rd time was the charm. AppleP is back at home, My ipad Pro now only has one Apple ID, and it's good.

So kocky with my success, I wiped the Gen 4 again, and set up the other id, the one that had all my pics and things, and now, all my pics are avail in itunes under the other ID, and the Pro works with with that id. Now, as proof that I am insane, I have an ipad that could easily install the game....and start as.....a guy. what do you think? 4 games? 2 ipad 2 Android? Am I that insance.....or am I that hooked on Kimmie's game.

I'm just so happy, I stayed up pract all night tapping away, I'm 200 away from the hair. I'm up to whatever comes after 12 bonus points. and I've got my 2nd event coming up, in 15 munutes, and that means the last event will start around 9. Phew. I think Apple P will finish this one, in 11 hours from start to finish. lol.
    Oooh yes do it! Be a guy on you ur next game. Just make sure he's hot so my doll can date him lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    I'm gonna ignore that someone here is about to get a fourth game lol

#unlimitedaddiction
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I think that's the same friend Jax saw change outfit today!

Jax misses the android gang.

Good!!! Maybe they'll start to change soon like one doll per day!

Oh and the gang misses Jax! It's so cruel that when Vats meets him at any place they can't talk to each other anymore, it's worse than see any other friend with the same sentence in their speech buble for months...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok so I have a lot of contacts now. And I hated all of my romantic contacts so I deleted them how do I get my regular contacts the ones that I want to be on romantic contacts?
  • Options
    Hi Nick8!

Sorry if I didn't undertand what you meant.

Ok if you want that your NPCs profesional contacts become romantic contacts you need to delete them too and find them again and this time 'flirt' with them. However you're gonna to loose all your professional points.

The best way to do that is when you meet one of this contacts at some place in the game, so you don't have to wait or search for them. Then you delete and immediately add them again!

Hope this helps.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    There is a sweet new deal from glu in my game.

BEW10yd.jpg