Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Screenshot_20161008-100922_zpszvi8529c.jpg~original

Here's a screenshot, showing the background, and how it appears in the photobooth. It is underneath another VD background - the one with Black and White Striped, then the marble. and underneath that is the St Patty's Day, followed by Armenia.

Does this help? if you don't have that. we'll try and come up with more suggestions.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

Here's a screenshot, showing the background, and how it appears in the photobooth. It is underneath another VD background - the one with Black and White Striped, then the marble. and underneath that is the St Patty's Day, followed by Armenia.

Does this help? if you don't have that. we'll try and come up with more suggestions.

I don't have any of those 4 backgrounds! Jealous!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Aww, that's really too bad. Especiall because we use the one I posted to help isolate out dolls our of the background so we can put it in another setting. Maybe someone sould suggest it in the suggestion thread? You can quote my post to show the background everyone should have. Good luck, Are you trying to isolate a doll? If it's a one shot deal, if you want to pm me pic on say......the Beverly Hills background, i'll isolate it for you. If you just want the background......suggestion thread is the best way to go.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

I don't have any of those backgrounds either. How do you get them? Do you get them only on the holidays?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    I guess they were limited edition for the first seasons? Maybe we can suggest that the bgs are made available to all, after all, the TB items are pretty much more accessible....it's worth a shot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I didn't know where to post this. Hope nobody minds. I was bored lol.

15xk769.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    That looks great Zoe. Very nice. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OMG Zoe that's amazing! I wish I had even an ounce of your skills :o
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I didn't know where to post this. Hope nobody minds. I was bored lol.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    That looks great Zoe. Very nice. ;)
    SugarK wrote: »
    OMG Zoe that's amazing! I wish I had even an ounce of your skills :o

Aaw thanks, ladies. I'd like to take credit but I did use the Moldiv app. Its great for making collages.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm in panic mode. So my phone needed to update the system and I had a random thought before I tapped OK of 'What if my game deletes?!' Welll maybe it wasn't so crazy because now my game won't work :( At first all my apps that were saved to the SD card weren't registering and wanted me to install them when I tried to open them. So I rebooted a couple times and took out my SD card, put it back in. Now the KKH app appears to be there, but when I try to open it I get an error message and the app force closes :( Going to try to move it to the system storage and see if that works but I'm super worried :(

EDIT: Phew! That worked. You guys, do you know what a heart attack feels like at 7 in the morning?!
  • Options
    Oh wow. You had my heart racing till I got to the good news at the end. Phew is right.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glad that worked SP!

Honestly an heart attack feels nice compared to lose the game lol.

I can't with this stories, I just can't!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    It was a wild ride for sure. I was trying to convince myself that restarting wouldn't be that bad :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Nai where are you??? You need to comeback and solve this mistery:
    RDjoe0d.png?1

What Jax is trying to say here?!:p

And hey Koko, hope Kat finds Vats somewhere soon cause he has an answer to her tempting proposal:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ok, I'll send the twins out for the answer. heh heh. Did you grab a picture of her questions? If not, I can. lol. And what's going on with Jax speech bubble?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't! Forgot by excitement lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    You guys... I was well on my way saving up kstars for the jet plane and then Maria called with a luxe goal and, well... now I have a new dress. *cry*

IMG_0245.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Lol! That happened to me too. I've been trying to save my cash because I keep getting luxe goals to buy homes and I never have enough on hand. Then today she called me to buy a piece of furniture that cost 20k and I did it because of the k-star bonus. STOP TEMPTING US MARIA!!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm in that club, too, Sappho and soundspretty! I'm saving up my kstars but then Maria called and offered me a discount on the Rome doggie-- of course I'm not going to turn down a pet!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Haha, good to know I'm not alone (honestly I didn't think I would be XD). I'm happy with it though, I'm usually pretty good at saying no to Maria but I actually really liked this dress and it wasn't too expensive so I went for it. But it did set me back some on my jet goal.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Look! I jinxed myself lol

JqvcePu.png?1
  • Options
    hahaha so true!

Last weekend se called me offering the mermaid tattoo (50kstars) and gave me back 20! Even isn't being something that I was aiming how could I refuse something like that?!

Now Vats is hanging around with his new ink, he usually wears one of those sleeves tattoos,but for almost half its price it's ok to wear just half of his arm!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Before the last update Maria just disappeared, poof!, for me. Then she showed up once in a while, and occasionally with an offer for something I wanted, which I bought. But I've never, ever been offered any deal on a house and there's about four(?) I don't own yet....So I'd like those Luxe Goals offered to me too. With this update Maria has been showing up pretty often--with offers on various art for the home(s) only (my homes are in the majority fully furnished. The ones offering the few things I don't want...I still do not want, so....). And aside from that she offered me nine stars back on new-in-the-wardrobe-sneakers--which was a very good deal, but I have my eye on a different pair as well as the fake Chuck Taylor high tops, of which I already have the low rise. And--why on earth is she continuously offering me those ugly daily gb tops? Each time in a different color.... No one wants those even on a bad day; I want offers on nice--and pleeze, more new!--things. I just think this is so strange. Daily ugly gb items?? Those are not "luxe," just ugh.
  • Options
    So apparently, according to my iPad, the save icon for the lookbook is a person... :rolleyes:

IMG_0244.jpeg
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Nai where are you??? You need to comeback and solve this mistery:
    RDjoe0d.png?1

What Jax is trying to say here?!:p

I'm here baby :rolleyes:

I didn't know when I put a million dots it would turn up this way woops
    PM to add
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    My husband keeps asking me if I want babies. He's so pushy! I DON'T WANT KIDS
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    My husband keeps asking me if I want babies. He's so pushy! I DON'T WANT KIDS

How many points do you have to get to have a baby?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Sappho wrote: »
    So apparently, according to my iPad, the save icon for the lookbook is a person... :rolleyes:

IMG_0244.jpeg
    Sappho! Weird Al? Want a shot of him 5 feet away bending over to stick his junk in an audience member's face at a show? I got a great butt shot. I love him. You can like your saves, but I love me some Al big time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »

12,000 for the first baby, 15,000 for the second. :)
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »

12k it would seem!