Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm here baby :rolleyes:

I didn't know when I put a million dots it would turn up this way woops

Hey I got that, what I still didn't got was what he was trying to say :p
    Val_ wrote: »
    My husband keeps asking me if I want babies. He's so pushy! I DON'T WANT KIDS

Bort used to do that every 12h, but suddenly he stopped! That was maybe 3 or 4 months ago and I don't know why. They were at the max relationship level for soooooooo long that doesn't make sense that happened, I asked several times about it, but no one was able to give me an answer on what is going on...

That isn't a bad thing TBH, but if I wanted to have a second child I won't be able right now unless I adopt another one!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Bort used to do that every 12h, but suddenly he stopped! That was maybe 3 or 4 months ago and I don't know why. They were at the max relationship level for soooooooo long that doesn't make sense that happened, I asked several times about it, but no one was able to give me an answer on what is going on...

That isn't a bad thing TBH, but if I wanted to have a second child I won't be able right now unless I adopt another one!

Look out for Jax!

You left Bort heartbroken that's why :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    WHAT? You're gonna make me to seek that b!tch?

Boo hoo hoo Mr. Thomas the one who lives a life of luxury and it's bored because he doesn't have a second child:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

At least he stopped badgering you about it. I mean, I have to pay for dates, pay for accommodation, pay for his clothing, AND he wants me to pay for a baby!? Heelllll-to-the-NO
    He can have a baby by himself if he wishes, I'm too busy actually working. I'm not some broodmare.
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Sappho! Weird Al? Want a shot of him 5 feet away bending over to stick his junk in an audience member's face at a show? I got a great butt shot. I love him. You can like your saves, but I love me some Al big time.
    XD

I wasn't sure if anyone would recognize him from that pic. He so handsome. <3 He does get up to some serious mischief during that one song yeah XD And I don't really have any particular need for butt shots, but thank you for the offer. :D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If I recall it was an orange zebraesque shiny zoot suit, and I'd never been so close to a famous rear like that...he's why I love song parodies so much. I told PuterHead last weekend that Al is my second husband someday in the future. Lol. But I'll confess, I love him in a mustache. Aww al..
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ah yeah I've seen the red zebra suit. If I recall he wears an aggressively fugly flame patterned suit for that song in his most recent tour. XD I so wanna see him live one day but alas, I live so far away that it'll probably be years until he comes by my neck of the woods again.

Oh and by the way, I'm sure you know but his birthday is two days after Kim's :D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Darn it. I thought it was getting crowded in my brain. I thought my brain was growing and I was getting smarter. Hmmm, should have known it was just someone else in there for a while. lol. So so happy my Koko's Top of the Head Advice helped. :)

Somehow this reminds me of Athena springing forth from Zeus's head. Which would make us both certified goddesses. So it's only right we ascend a beam of light from Athens, Greece, up to Mt. Olympus and live like royalty with superpowers for the rest of of our days. Which would be forever. Since we would be immortal. Not a bad offer for a Luxe Goal. ;)
  • Options
    Um, does that mean we have to put up with Skylar for eternity? I'm sorry doll. My inner Biker wants to show her what Harley Leather smells like from the bottom of my boot. Sigh.....cleansing breath......relax. Ok, Sign me up. gi88.gif Can I be Goddess of the Wilting Lotus Blossom?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Um, does that mean we have to put up with Skylar for eternity? I'm sorry doll. My inner Biker wants to show her what Harley Leather smells like from the bottom of my boot. Sigh.....cleansing breath......relax. Ok, Sign me up. gi88.gif Can I be Goddess of the Wilting Lotus Blossom?

Skylar and that ever-present smirk...every time I see her--or her manager!; which one's worse do you think? Or maybe, yes, they are both equally horrible--and so much so I'd almost buy makeup made with unicorn horn powder from that wacky guy with the baseball cap who shows up every so often with the most bizarre wares and ideas to hawk. Great comic relief, that guy! But that's animal cruelty, and to a mythical creature no less (as goddesses we can probably surround ourselves with any fairy-tale creatures we might like of course.) And now this makes me think how great it would be to have a unicorn for a pet. In case there's ever a fairy-tale land added to the game. Yes. Put me down for a unicorn! Absolutely you can be Goddess of the Wilting Lotus Blossom. You can even be goddess of as many things you like. Goddess of the Game, Goddess of Grilled Cheese and Bacon with an Egg Cream, Goddess of a Pocketful of Sparkles, Goddess of Trashy Tabloids (this means free lifetime subscriptions and I'm signing up immediately!). Now, *when* are we taping that "Kick Me" sign to the back of Skylar's top??? Her manager's sign reads, "Kick Me. Hard." Ooooo, he's vile. I liked reading where Willow said to Skylar something like, "How did you even get in here, aren't you like, 16"! Oh right. Skylar for eternity. What say we just turn her over to Loki??

P.S. The animated emoji! Where?? I want!
  • Options
    Ok, I hijacked it, kinda of , but getting back to topic after I confess.....that bag place had awesome smileys. I snagged some when I came here and found out they didn't have this. rockettes.gif And now. hold on Isabeau, we're moving these posts where they belong. Hold on.

eta: Moved from support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I hijacked it, kinda of , but getting back to topic after I confess.....that bag place had awesome smileys. I snagged some when I came here and found out they didn't have this. rockettes.gif And now. hold on Isabeau, we're moving these posts where they belong. Hold on.

eta: Moved from support.

Loverly chorus line! Oh, were we in Support?? Whoops! (I'm still quite happy with the chorus line!)
  • Options
    Doll, I started it. lol. I'll post all my 'special' smileys, and if you guys want any, snag them and save them to your own place, because my uploads get moved around all the time. You want my fave......throwup.gif then there's this one drinkup.gif They must have had 150 or more. I should have snagged them all. They changed format recently, no more smileys. WOrst of all, our photo albums are gone My timeline of purses......gone. I guess they gave notice, but I was here, playing KKH..:)

So, I'm hoping we get more smileys here. I honestly think if we had more expressive smileys, people would better hear tone of voice. But, Back to that snivelly condescending Skylar. Why did she enter our game? I dislike her more that Willow. She looks different, she's still autotuning, Down with Skylar, up with more expressive smileys. supacool.gif and when something is 'really' funny lolol.gif I have more, but they should really be in Apropos of nuthin, unless we talk about skylar more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't know where to post this. There was a "List ALL your marriages" thread but I don't know where it is.

Anywho, I like my new NPC hubby. I'm really excited about it, actually. And frankly, I wouldn't have divorced my first were it not for the fact that we were maxed out for more than a year now. Maybe Glu can fix it so we can start over with our spouses?

For now, im digging marital bliss. Abu Dhabi might be my new favorite place to chill with the family.

#ThatMarriedLife

2la9cpg.jpg

Oh and I love that my doll got married with her cat headband on. Erica is certainly not a boring bride.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    I just got the plane! I wasn't expecting it to be a location where I could hang but I guess I should have. XD

IMG_0249.jpeg

Some of the customisations crack me up though - are you seriously telling me I can buy myself a small army of adoring fans to wave me goodbye every time I go? XD

IMG_0250.jpeg
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't know where to post this. There was a "List ALL your marriages" thread but I don't know where it is.

Anywho, I like my new NPC hubby. I'm really excited about it, actually. And frankly, I wouldn't have divorced my first were it not for the fact that we were maxed out for more than a year now. Maybe Glu can fix it so we can start over with our spouses?

For now, im digging marital bliss. Abu Dhabi might be my new favorite place to chill with the family.

#ThatMarriedLife

2la9cpg.jpg

Oh and I love that my doll got married with her cat headband on. Erica is certainly not a boring bride.

Omg, where did you find him? Congratulations....but he is so cute. He even look good leaning in behind you. If I find that thread I'll copy your post over for you. ;)

And Sappho....are you loving the jet? How about just flying around the world on a party plane!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm really enjoying the jet, it makes it so much easier when I can fly around the world for free, tapping on everything for the chance of extra energy. It's really changed the game. I also managed to buy the Calabasas house! So I can now have reality shows with 4 people. Of course now I'm too poor to decorate it. XD

Sadly in my savings effort my style points have suffered a bit so I'm no longer getting the +1 style bonus on most events at the moment. But I'm sure I'll get there again soon enough.
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Omg, where did you find him? Congratulations....but he is so cute. He even look good leaning in behind you. If I find that thread I'll copy your post over for you. ;)
    Really? Thanks, KoKo! Yeah he really is cute. Believe it or not, he was a business contact that I deleted in hopes of starting over as a love interest. I kept him in my stable until I divorced my hubby.
  • Options
    Sappho wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying the jet, it makes it so much easier when I can fly around the world for free, tapping on everything for the chance of extra energy. It's really changed the game. I also managed to buy the Calabasas house! So I can now have reality shows with 4 people. Of course now I'm too poor to decorate it. XD

Sadly in my savings effort my style points have suffered a bit so I'm no longer getting the +1 style bonus on most events at the moment. But I'm sure I'll get there again soon enough.

Thank you. I say this all the time, and people think I'm just sayin "oh buy the plane" it puts money in your pocket, which added to those lovely 4000$ Gift Boxes gives you some nice cash in the bank. I'm so happy for you.

Now, I have to ask, if you want another game changer, have you thought about buying any package of stars from the StarShop? If you thought the plane was a game changer (which it was), hold on to your Chappeau. Buying stars eliminates ads forever. (not like the monthly deal in K&K) And when the ads are gone, there's nothing dragging you out of the game, out of the moment.
    I bought stars because my tab was dying and the ads crashed it constantly. (P.O.C. Tablet :( ) So, I expected was eliminiating the ads would buy me more time till the tablet finally died. But, when I started playing and went from one screen to another without giant slot machines or battle game ads, I was more fully immersed in the game. I don't know how to explain it, other than imagine a movie in black and white, now colorize it and it's like a whole other dimensiton. Too early to explain well, but everyone who hasn't, should buy even the smallest pack in the starshop to remove the ads. It was such a game changer, that I immediately went and bought stars for the other two games.

Ok, speech over. So, Calabasas and a jet. (sounds like a record title.) Nice purchases Sappho. I just bough Abu Dabi for AppleP. She hasn't decorated yet, but she will. :)

How is everyone doing event wise?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The jet really gives you so much freedom of movement, it's so nice to not have to worry about spending all my money on flights anymore. I spent the monies I've made since on decorating the house (and the plane) and buying some new clothes to boost my style points and get my style bonus back.

I actually bought some kstars fairly early on (there was a special offer) so I've been playing without ads all along. :) The only ads I see are the ones I deliberately watch.

Now that I can freely fly around the world and tap everything for potential extra energy, I've actually been doing pretty well in the event. I've concluded the event gigs (I think Kim liked my birthday plans cause she gave me a whole bunch of event points) and I'm now at 405/600. I may actually get the hair this time. :O

EDIT: I GOT MYSELF A KITTEN YOU GUYS LOOK HOW ADORABLE <3<3<3

IMG_0262.jpeg
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Really? Thanks, KoKo! Yeah he really is cute. Believe it or not, he was a business contact that I deleted in hopes of starting over as a love interest. I kept him in my stable until I divorced my hubby.

A few months after the game first came out, my phone died and of course back then there was no way to transfer your game. So when I started over I specifically went to all the locations to find a love interest and if there weren't any good looking ones, I would start the game over until I found one and he's been my spouse ever since :p
    Sappho wrote: »
    The jet really gives you so much freedom of movement, it's so nice to not have to worry about spending all my money on flights anymore. I spent the monies I've made since on decorating the house (and the plane) and buying some new clothes to boost my style points and get my style bonus back.

I think a lot of people balk at the price of the jet but it really is worth it. I didn't believe everyone either but I was always short on cash and it would take forever to build back up. It really is a game changer, especially since Maria calls all the time offering luxe goals for homes.
    Now, I have to ask, if you want another game changer, have you thought about buying any package of stars from the StarShop? If you thought the plane was a game changer (which it was), hold on to your Chappeau. Buying stars eliminates ads forever. (not like the monthly deal in K&K) And when the ads are gone, there's nothing dragging you out of the game, out of the moment.

I didn't even know the game had ads until someone mentioned it. Maybe I just don't remember them. I think Kim's Closet items count towards it too, because I'm pretty sure that's what I bought. I usually don't buy star packs until Black Friday, or when they're having an equally great sale on them. I've been saving up my Google Play credits for months.
  • Options
    The jet is priceless. And it's a one time only fee. Not like the rip off monthly fees at K&K. I stay KKH because they get me and don't pressure me to buy. I buy because I love what they sell, not because they make me feel like I'm "missing out".
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I hung out with Kim and then only had events where I couldn't invite her.... and then I forgot :(

Now I have to hang out with her again!

Could be worse, at least Kim is fun to hang out with...
  • Options
    Last night I was like 'yay finnally found Jax and now I'll be able to learn what he was trying to say!'
    Tdgv0u6.png?1

WHAT?

Koko did you saw the answer from Vats to Kat already? I need to answer this guy here properly.:rolleyes:

Also let's cancel the birthday bash I was planning for that Sagittarius girl!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yes, I found him and took a screenshot. Please Jax needs your immediate attention. BTW - We 3 think you're spectacular Vatsy. *Swoon just a little
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nice, thanks for let me know that!

See?! Who needs a Jax when we have 3 kokonuts!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Aw come onnnnnnn it's an early Halloween prank! Not! Hehehe!

You know you still need me. Or who's going to make long hair wigs for you? And go drinking with you? And shop with you? And twin with you? And oggle at Bort together? :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    We all need Jax. He's a good looking doll when you're looking for a costar! This back and forth is better than that old set of coffee commercials that had a little storyline.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just bought myself a car. FREE TRAVEL FOREVER \o/

IMG_0338.jpeg

And yes my doll blinked just as I took the screenshot, because of course. XD
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I never bought a car because I didn't like how it followed your doll around. Although I heard that if you walk a pet the car disappears. Can someone confirm?