Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You either bring your vehicle, (car or helicopter) with you to places that allow vehicles, (Soho and London yes, Malibu no for example) or you can bring your pet. If you own a vehicle, the car will automatically pop up. If you chose to walk pet, the vehicle is no longer at the corner, but you don't lose any of the free travel. Once you have it, it's automatic. But you can't have both the pet with you, and the vehicle at the curb.

Does this help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of how it pops up everywhere either, especially because it blocks out a few of the Halloween tappables. So I just have my cat with me all the time (which I was doing anyway) and the car is now parked out of sight, probably just around the corner or so. Or in the nearby parking garage. :D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Awesome :) The car following me is too "Christine" for my tastes but I like having a pet with me so that's good to know. Now I just have to get my cash flow back up. Maria has called me twice the past week to buy the Rome house and the k-star offers were huge... unfortunately I didn't have enough on hand to buy it. I'm hoping she calls again in a few weeks lol
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    I just bought myself a car. FREE TRAVEL FOREVER \o/

IMG_0338.jpeg

And yes my doll blinked just as I took the screenshot, because of course. XD

Congrats on your car Sappho!
    That's a huge moment - getting your first car!
    Android
  • Options
    um, doll you better get Christine detailed. There's a big splotch of seagull poo over the tire.

But no worries....we all have it. :) It's good luck. Like when a birdie drops it on you. It happened to me wen I was 8 months pregnant all over my head and forehead. I went into the store, and literally washed my head in the sink. This woman was in there, she just said "Oh honey, it's supposed to be good luck. Like nature is blessing the baby in your case." I said yeah, right. and continued to wash poo out of my hair. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of how it pops up everywhere either, especially because it blocks out a few of the Halloween tappables. So I just have my cat with me all the time (which I was doing anyway) and the car is now parked out of sight, probably just around the corner or so. Or in the nearby parking garage. :D
    Same. I'm always having pets now instead of vehicles. At least the pets dont block the tappables.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    um, doll you better get Christine detailed. There's a big splotch of seagull poo over the tire.

But no worries....we all have it. :) It's good luck. Like when a birdie drops it on you. It happened to me wen I was 8 months pregnant all over my head and forehead. I went into the store, and literally washed my head in the sink. This woman was in there, she just said "Oh honey, it's supposed to be good luck. Like nature is blessing the baby in your case." I said yeah, right. and continued to wash poo out of my hair. :)

I choose to believe it is a reflection of the sun. :cool:
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Maria reaaaally wants me to have the Rome house. She's calling every other day with a luxe goal but I don't have enough money :(:( I feel like when I finally do she won't call. It's a great deal: 25 k-stars back. I want, I want!!

Also do you guys think the results of the reality show run-ins change? You know how when you answer sometimes you'll just get cash and XP, or maybe a k-star or energy based on what your answer is? Sometimes I feel when I answer the same my rewards are different each time. Or maybe I'm just not remembering what I picked last time. I didn't know if this was random or there actually was a "correct" answer that would get you the better rewards
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Maria reaaaally wants me to have the Rome house. She's calling every other day with a luxe goal but I don't have enough money :(:( I feel like when I finally do she won't call. It's a great deal: 25 k-stars back. I want, I want!!

Also do you guys think the results of the reality show run-ins change? You know how when you answer sometimes you'll just get cash and XP, or maybe a k-star or energy based on what your answer is? Sometimes I feel when I answer the same my rewards are different each time. Or maybe I'm just not remembering what I picked last time. I didn't know if this was random or there actually was a "correct" answer that would get you the better rewards
    The rewards for those run ins are random, I think. Twice I encountered Kim with the same question in her bubble. I gave the same answer to both and the first time I got a Kstar, the second one I got energy and money.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I found it kinda funny when Simon was advising me on being mindful of how I carry myself because young kids look up to me...on a Kim Kardashian game. The irony.
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Guys, I keep starting events and forgetting to finish them :(

I think I'm gonna need to take an extended break from the game, clearly I'm not committed anymore... (Also I'm really annoyed now at having broken my streak of 5-star appearances and reality shows grrr)
  • Options
    Ok so this npc in my game has white hair, as far as I can tell. O_o

IMG_0361.jpeg

Why cant we have white hair?
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Yes some of them have white hair. I have a hot grandpa in my game

Some NPCs have purple eyes too which we don't have.
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    Guys, I keep starting events and forgetting to finish them :(

I think I'm gonna need to take an extended break from the game, clearly I'm not committed anymore... (Also I'm really annoyed now at having broken my streak of 5-star appearances and reality shows grrr)

Warning warning holiday pre-overload warning warning

Doll, this is what we've waited for all year. You cannot honestly be thinking of leaving now?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys and girls!

Are you all struggling to get partnerships at the daily boxes?

I keep missing the Eleganza's every single day, I need two more to get the gray suit.

But the worst is definitely Miragio's that doesn't show up in a looooooooooong time, I just need one more to get the flip flops and be able to start to collect them again to get the robe.

By the way anyone has the robe already? Looks impossible to get it.

All my other partnership remain uncollected to make sure they won't respawn and hinder more this very slow and annoying process.:eek:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats, if that tile wasn't almost impossible to get, how could they put it in the Gold Gift Box? (extreme sarcasm here. A tile? You put tiles in the palette instead of items?) Ok it's over now. for now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    For Xan, I don't even see the gold Miraggio one in my boxes at all. I just need that last one! I've also put a hold collecting partnership prizes just to force that to come out! It's been months!

For Jax he's missing the gold boxes for Black Rabbit, Chateau Nuit, Eleganza, Miraggio!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Huh? Miragio's was relocated to the golden boxes???? Oh no:(

They did that with some ugly shoes that were at the daily boxes first, but now they just show up at the black boxes.

*sigh*

Guess no robe to Vats gets comfy.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi! Im not sure where I should post this. So pardon me if I posted it in a wrong thread.

Anyways, this is about "who's that dingo" quest given by simon. I recently finished the last part of the quest, the quest from black rabbit in Australia. I forgot to talk to the npc and realized that I did not properly finished after exiting the event. Will this affect some future quest? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    haloghen wrote: »
    Hi! Im not sure where I should post this. So pardon me if I posted it in a wrong thread.

Anyways, this is about "who's that dingo" quest given by simon. I recently finished the last part of the quest, the quest from black rabbit in Australia. I forgot to talk to the npc and realized that I did not properly finished after exiting the event. Will this affect some future quest? Thanks in advance!

Nope, it's an event storyline, unrelated to other storylines.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Nope, it's an event storyline, unrelated to other storylines.

Thank for answering my concern! I thought I made a terrible mistake. Phew!
  • Options
    Can we bring the bear from the club in reykjavik?
  • Options
    Hi haloghen!

Yes you can walk the polar bear!

Good news I grabbed one of those eleganza partnership yesterday and today I saw another one around my boxes, just one to go.

And about Miragio's I saw one of them last week on my set after months of absense, but no sign of it again, hope it start to popping up more often from now on.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Hi haloghen!

Yes you can walk the polar bear!

Good news I grabbed one of those eleganza partnership yesterday and today I saw another one around my boxes, just one to go.

And about Miragio's I saw one of them last week on my set after months of absense, but no sign of it again, hope it start to popping up more often from now on.

Thanks for answering my question vats!
  • Options
    Today after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time of wait, finally the last Miragio's partnership tile showed up again and thanks to a miracle I got it!
    vYJ7Zua.png?1

Since I'm trying to complete all collection, I'm not collecting the partnerships from other places to speed up the process. However I needed to collect Miragio's cause from the extent of my knowlegment there was another item (the robe) on the line after the slippers I got today.

Unfortunately I find out that there wasn't any item after them, just more energy:
    DgPhKct.png?1

So what's going on here?

Was the robe scra-pped? Was I chasing the wrong type of tile after all this time? Should I keep chasing Miragio's partnerships until the robe pops up?

I'm frustrated. I wonder how much time until I'll be able to collect everything? Possibly I'll finish the reality shows tiles before I do that.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Today after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time of wait, finally the last Miragio's partnership tile showed up again and thanks to a miracle I got it!
    vYJ7Zua.png?1

Since I'm trying to complete all collection, I'm not collecting the partnerships from other places to speed up the process. However I needed to collect Miragio's cause from the extent of my knowlegment there was another item (the robe) on the line after the slippers I got today.

Unfortunately I find out that there wasn't any item after them, just more energy:
    DgPhKct.png?1

So what's going on here?

Was the robe scra-pped? Was I chasing the wrong type of tile after all this time? Should I keep chasing Miragio's partnerships until the robe pops up?

I'm frustrated. I wonder how much time until I'll be able to collect everything? Possibly I'll finish the reality shows tiles before I do that.

Vats, I won the slippers and then I had energy next. I finished it last week and now I see the robe is the next prize. Not sure why they stuck energy in the middle.
  • Options
    I'll be honest, I've been noticing since I've tried your non collection technique, and for at least the last week there has been no tile for anything in any of my palettes. I'll see if it changes today, but also, after the event ended Sunday, I've been getting the rapid recharge on all my games. So, it can't be coincidence. Was rapid recharge just 'shut off' for a week? And if i don't see some tiles start to at least appear in my palettes, I will have to start cashing out those waiting rewards. I haven't even seen the slippers tiles. What are your thoughts Vats? Are the daily boxes going septic on us? Are we gumming up our boxes by not claiming prizes? I just want a thing. that kind of prize. I could have used my 80 energy, But, this is your technique and I'm in it to win it. it being a thing. A top, a pair of slippers. something. And, those once buyable/giftable half arm of bracelets have not been seen since they were taken out of purchase/gift and plopped into daily gift boxes. I've got every color of every bra top from those giftboxes, every color dress in the series of sun dresses, yet I have NEVER seen these bracelets in a GiftBox? I was one VIP away from buying them for my third doll and boom.....turn them into daily gbs that never make it to the palettes.

Rant over. is the update here yet? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Jules for letting me know!!!!;)

Koko the rapid recharge popped up to me today too, after a while. I don't know there are couple of shoes that technically are daily boxes item, but they just show up on my event boxes.

Definitely a mistery how everything about these boxes goes. I just know that the odds of getting 350 k$ or 4 energy bolts 5 or 6 times in a week are really ULTRA MEGA SUPER BIG HIGH!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    If you don't collect your complete collection (tongue twister) then those tiles of that collection will not appear in your daily gift boxes. If you've earned all or most of the white box items and aren't collecting, then your chances of getting energy, cash, and k-stars is going to be much higher. Once you do collect them, however, those tiles will be added back into the mix. Once you complete a collection it restarts with a different prize. But it can't restart until you have collected the previous prize. Make sense?
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    If you don't collect your complete collection (tongue twister) then those tiles of that collection will not appear in your daily gift boxes. If you've earned all or most of the white box items and aren't collecting, then your chances of getting energy, cash, and k-stars is going to be much higher. Once you do collect them, however, those tiles will be added back into the mix. Once you complete a collection it restarts with a different prize. But it can't restart until you have collected the previous prize. Make sense?

I think the idea (with the tiles, at least) is that if you don't collect, then those tiles are out of contention and it ups the chance that you will see more of the tiles you still need to complete other prizes. So if you complete the ones we see all the time, but don't collect, then you may see more Black Rabbit or Miraggio tiles. Sounds like it isn't working out that way though. I always collect, and the more common ones have a way of rewarding me with energy or stars right when I need them.