Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    k, if you're good great. I thought you were considering it an issue, because of the 'dropping', so till the answer came back from glu, i wanted to explain it didn't drop but it went onto the vast amount of things that make your game your game. It showed the number 10 in my game, so it was 'something. ' Then i came back with info that negated what I thought, and posted the new info it led me to, about what goes into the mix determining bonus stars. When the answer comes back, we'll know for the future. One thing you should know about me, Iam the first to admit I can be wrong.

Now, you want to talk about it disappearing things...how about sll those extra hearts from the 650 dollar of wine at the oak, whe we only needed one more heart point? Come on, you've been there. All those heart popping...and you know those are wasted because there isn't a number beside them when they pop. Can't we even have an xp per heart or something. Thats like the date ordering the most expensive thing. Taking a bite and leaving the rest.

Oh nooo I wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything, if I made you feel that way I'm so sorry! I just thought that it would go to the gigs but since I don't see any visible benefits of it, I thought it was some sort of a glitch but it appears that it's good for people who don't have a golden star. I hope they answer soon and it worths all of the trouble I put you through. :D

Ahh, Oak... Can be the greatest spot or the worst. I feel you!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    II just popped back to say I hope I didn't come off as as saying I was certsin. I alays try to be sure and say I think. Because I maybe right, i maybe wrong. But it's never mean spirited. :D

Lol, can we both apologize enough? Lol meanwhile poor soundspretty, I hope I didn't make you feel like I was saying"No, you're wrong :p". I feel like we're all sitting around a table brainstorming together.

Plus I'm not looking forward to killing my day now. I like my doctor appointments first thing in the morning not 12. LOL
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's really nice to have beautiful people to talk about this game really, I love theories, spoilers, everything but people makes my experience the best. I hope your doctor appointment went well and you are too! :o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    k, if you're good great. I thought you were considering it an issue, because of the 'dropping', so till the answer came back from glu, i wanted to explain it didn't drop but it went onto the vast amount of things that make your game your game. It showed the number 10 in my game, so it was 'something. ' Then i came back with info that negated what I thought, and posted the new info it led me to, about what goes into the mix determining bonus stars. When the answer comes back, we'll know for the future. One thing you should know about me, Iam the first to admit I can be wrong.

Now, you want to talk about it disappearing things...how about sll those extra hearts from the 650 dollar of wine at the oak, whe we only needed one more heart point? Come on, you've been there. All those heart popping...and you know those are wasted because there isn't a number beside them when they pop. Can't we even have an xp per heart or something. Thats like the date ordering the most expensive thing. Taking a bite and leaving the rest.

Actually Koko, they're not wasted! Those hearts still increase your relationship level with the date so they bring you closer to the next relationship achievement :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

Whenever that happens, I exit Oak right after tapping the action bubble. I can't stand to stay and tap all those hearts, knowing they won't make any difference. Better to not see the damage. I know, I'm weird :P
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    those hearts still do some good-- they add relationship points with your significant other, even if the date is all through!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I love those hearts showering down and each tap on those hearts reduces 5 seconds for my energy to come back. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I love those hearts showering down and each tap on those hearts reduces 5 seconds for my energy to come back. :)

I agree, what a useful way to regenerate energy, tapping on them relaxes me lol.
    But sometimes you only need one heart to finish the date and you have two options: 650 cash or 8 energy :( It's not that I can't afford it but it feels like a waste, just like Koko said. It makes me sad :/ Still worths all of the trouble though, sometimes I can finish an 8 hour date with only 13-14 energies in Oak, saay whaaaaaat??!?!?
  • Options
    Oh yeah the time reduction is great. But it's my understanding, things with the numbers.....your cash even 1 dollar will have a Green number. X0 is gold numbers next to each 'token' so when I see no numerical value next to each heart, I assume no number means no value other than as Angeline pointed out the 5 seconds off per tapped icon before it explodes. Anyway, I explained the whole SCL Star discussion and asked what it all means. so maybe we can get enlightened. Hey, if we can't get enlightened....can we have the update today? What do you think? Which would you rather have?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh yeah the time reduction is great. But it's my understanding, things with the numbers.....your cash even 1 dollar will have a Green number. X0 is gold numbers next to each 'token' so when I see no numerical value next to each heart, I assume no number means no value other than as Angeline pointed out the 5 seconds off per tapped icon before it explodes. Anyway, I explained the whole SCL Star discussion and asked what it all means. so maybe we can get enlightened. Hey, if we can't get enlightened....can we have the update today? What do you think? Which would you rather have?

You know it, Koko :rolleyes: #politechantsfortheupdate
    I'm marching to update wishtank thread to join in with my polite chants. :D
  • Options
    The blue star is under research. Would anyone more share savvy than me capture the star in motion ..from the action that produces it till it explodes with the +10 and post it here? That would be a big assist.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The blue star is under research. Would anyone more share savvy than me capture the star in motion ..from the action that produces it till it explodes with the +10 and post it here? That would be a big assist.

How do you capture it? Are screenshots enough? I think I passed 3 days waiting time so I can give it a go.
  • Options
    Well, I'm no help. I took my phone, held it with one hand and took a video of the other hand trying to do it on another device. Now I have two games that are doing SCL lol. Coz I had to try a few times. Utter fail.
    I see tons of people videotape their gameplay. So, you're willing to try, now we need someone to give us instructions. I have an excuse, I was changing diapers and raising a human when you guys were teething on iPods or hiding them from teachers who really thought they could keep tech out of schools. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, I'm no help. I took my phone, held it with one hand and took a video of the other hand trying to do it on another device. Now I have two games that are doing SCL lol. Coz I had to try a few times. Utter fail.
    I see tons of people videotape their gameplay. So, you're willing to try, now we need someone to give us instructions. I have an excuse, I was changing diapers and raising a human when you guys were teething on iPods or hiding them from teachers who really thought they could keep tech out of schools. Lol.

Ahahah, well, raising humans are much more complex than shooting videos, you're the real champ! I'm googling it, "how to record your iphone screen." I'm sure there are apps for it, I hope I can do it.

Edit: Yep, no, I give up. It takes a list of things to do like jailbreak (which I don't know what that is) and I'm not messing with my phone, I'm too scared for it :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Have you guy's noticed that while doing Papagayo's hotel gig at the pool the NPC's get clothes that fit the theme of the task?

Wouldn't be great if this happens often? Like all the time lol

I mean we find them wearing proper clothes depending on the location they are.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I love that idea, Vats.

My totally random, anyone else thinking about Black Friday already? I know it's way early, but with no opportunity to earn K-stars watching ads, I'm already starting to bank more/spend way less.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I save my Google rewards throughout the year so it's like an extra discount and I don't feel so bad buying a package. Unfortunately I had an impulse purchase the other day and so now I'm back down to $2-something. As long as I can resist the SMC until then I should be ok.

I also want to treat myself to a gold VIP package for a month. I think I'll do it around Christmas after hubby gets his bonus and won't notice the $50 missing lol.
  • Options
    Yeah Charlotte, like all the time! I rarely complete a VIP event, cause the selection of outfits are kinda meh! So I keep saying to myself 'ok saving for Black Friday', even if BF's selection isn't good at least we spend just half of the prices which make the wait worth!

My dream is that someday they'll offer an amazing long hairstyle as last prize in a VIP event, so I won't have to wait an entire year to splurge my stars!

Sneaky SoundsP!:p

What you did a Facebook account?! *runs* to add you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Wait.....we can add SoPretty? :p oops runs off to see if she didn't like the nick I bestowed.

I once lost a friend after she yelled at me. her name is Savanna and I'd started calling her savvy. we'd been friends for about 4 years so when out of the blue she says and "I'm not savvy about anything and I don't appreciate being called Savvy. M NAME is Savanah.". My response. well I can't stand being cold hun so I'll never call you Savvy if you stop calling me hun like some Anonymous sales clerk at a boutique. And for the record...your name is Li da. You gave yourself the name savanah as a nick name. I just shortened it." So, if i ever call anyone by a nick name yiu don't like, just tell me on e, and it will never happen again.

[video=youtube_share;MjF1bG5LUcs]https://youtu.be/MjF1bG5LUcs[/video]
    HAPPY birthday Doll. A rose by any other name would still SoundsPretty. See what I did there? LOL happy happy birthday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol I'm pretty open about nicknames. I grew up in school with all these girls with a similar name to mine just one letter off so I was always called by their name. I still get called it actually... So no, I don't mind haha.
  • Options
    SoundsP this window popped up to me today:
    CCJCLxa.png?1

Is that accurate? Are they selling Valentine's gift boxes in August?! If so, I wasn't able to send back the 'Thank you message', So, thank you!

We're talking about Black Friday, but before that we have Halloween update, can't wait to see the new costumes! I'm so excited already, and this year Nai has her fangs!

Hope as in the game's anniversary they bring back the throwback sales, now with previous Halloween outfits available to purchase. I so want the Legolas outfit!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    So. Funny story.

Back when they did the Valentine's boxes I was connected to my personal FB and I had like 2 RL friends who played but they weren't active. So I never sent my "gift a friend" boxes out because I figured they weren't going to get them anyway so who cares. APPARENTLY those never went away. So when I created a FB and you guys started adding me I had the option again to send them out so there you go :')
  • Options
    That makes sense SoundsP!

So I started to roll up the preparatives of my renewal quest (finally!), after decorate Waikiki beach, met Kim and the girl responsible by the wedding attire and she looks like this:

ksrMkbq.png?1

How do you thrust on someone's fashion sense when they dress up like that?

Anyway, the game mentioned to invite Kim to the ceremony, I didn't knew what to do! Seriously broke my heart to don't invite her, but I haven't seen any pic of a ceremony where she was and I couldn't risk that she would take a spot of one of the other guests, cause that would ruin my plans... What happens if we invite her?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Those glasses... smh.

Did you have to pay to invite her? I can't remember... if it was free I know I would've said yes and it was fine. She didn't take up a spot. If it wasn't free (as in I had to pay k-stars) then that explains why she wasn't there because I didn't invite her :p
  • Options
    Thats a good question. Is it yoo late for yiu? Or can we try to find out for you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

So I started to roll up the preparatives of my renewal quest (finally!), after decorate Waikiki beach, met Kim and the girl responsible by the wedding attire and she looks like this:

How do you thrust on someone's fashion sense when they dress up like that?

Anyway, the game mentioned to invite Kim to the ceremony, I didn't knew what to do! Seriously broke my heart to don't invite her, but I haven't seen any pic of a ceremony where she was and I couldn't risk that she would take a spot of one of the other guests, cause that would ruin my plans... What happens if we invite her?

LOL for the girl's glasses. :)
    You don't need to pay to invite Kim. She will just show up at the reception to congratulate you then she will disappear. She won't take up a spot, you can still invite 2 friends.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LOL for the girl's glasses. :)
    You don't need to pay to invite Kim. She will just show up at the reception to congratulate you then she will disappear. She won't take up a spot, you can still invite 2 friends.

That's what I was thinking, that she wasn't at the actual ceremony.
  • Options
    This is the second time this week Maria has offered me the peakock. And probably the 6-7th time overall. But she never offers me on a VIP weekend when I'd actually want to buy it! :(:( No thanks

giphy.gif
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Wasn't really sure where to put this, but I'm so excited I had to put it somewhere. Just became the top #1 couple with my husband!

EAT DIRT, CHAD AND CRYSTAL!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    tenor.gif

Congratulations. There is a love story thread that has problems, but its still around. Love matters is the name i think. It has to be fixed, i was just thinkin about this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary