Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The names of my friends are all gone?!

IMG_5817.jpg

Update: The names on my friend list are back. I think login in/ out of my FB solved the issue. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm loving the back & fourth texting flirty romantic messages between my doll and Lucas;). Awe gee I was feeling kinda down a few days ago and didn't even bother to post on the forums, so this had brightened up my day. Thanks a bunches astray for being such a wonderful caring friend to me:). Oh BTW I knew that there were some french words in there that I couldn't seem to understand, so I had to Google it to find out what's been said to my doll lol:D
    1d1f24.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm loving the back & fourth texting flirty romantic messages between my doll and Lucas;). Awe gee I was feeling kinda down a few days ago and didn't even bother to post on the forums, so this had brightened up my day. Thanks a bunches astray for being such a wonderful caring friend to me:). Oh BTW I knew that there were some french words in there that I couldn't seem to understand, so I had to Google it to find out what's been said to my doll lol:D
    1d1f24.png
    You're welcome Carol, I've been kinda avoiding the forum as well, needed to meditate.Ah I forget sometimes and speak another language not realising that someone else might not speak much of it or any at all "je t'aime Carol mon amour" means I love you Carol my love i could've gone with je t'aime Carol mon cher which means I love you Carol my dear but je t'aime Carol mon amour sounded better in my head anyway, i wasn't quite sure what to write but I'm glad that I was able to make your day brighter.No need to thank me that's what a friend is supposed to do. :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is ot still like that Angeline? I have one nameless friend, her name just vanished about a month or so ago. I can work with them, evrything is fine, their name just vanished, and i cant recognize them by look. I didn'y bothr because it was one friend, but have you opened a ticket? That is mega strange. Between that, nai's female Vats, and how long the frozen issues have gone on....i'm leaning in Nai's direction. Maybe something like cross play is in the works. Fingers crossed.Everyone getting uo for the 4 a.m. event start? Hydrate hydrate hydrate.Eta: just saw yiur friends names are back Angline. Well, it could have been good news for cross pkay. Lol.. Lol. And nice to see the newleyweds back from the honeymoon. Welcome back dolls. Caro I hope your K&K issue was fixed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Cross platform play would be AWESOME. Or even just them working on a more concrete way to save your game would be cool.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That awkward moment that Sebastian, Vats' ex boyfriend, is the first guest to pop up on his hotel inauguration:
    joAaLG1.png?1

Oh and this window popped up right after he finished his gigs:
    CCW7JdP.png?1

Is that a hint that Rio will be added to the game soon?!

Already said that would be so cool to have a soap opera film studio on this location and maybe we could bump on Julio more often!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Can I just say, I am loving the new luxe goal update where you can try on clothing items. Definitely a win.
  • Options
    Common Simon, you can buy that fidget spinner for less than $10!!

IMG_7956.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Just gonna leave this here doll. Only the best for our manager. We love the old guy.
    cartier-fidget-spinner.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IMG_7957.jpg
    Just gonna leave this here doll. Only the best for our manager. We love the old guy.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Lol. Its from a Saturday Night Live spoif commercial.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

Is it just me or does anyone else think that these things are a tad overrated? :confused::D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Do we have a KKH diary thread? I guess this will do! I'm into this game so much that I wanna write a blog about my days. Maybe I'll start a blog someday, but until then-- here we go, entry #1. (I'm hoping that this is not crazy, I even picked a font for it!)

I couldn't get the hair in VIP event but I didn't like it that much so I'm not sad about it and I won't push it. I already bought two hairs I liked from the store this week and I think I'll buy one more.

I've been doing Fyber offers and sometimes they detect that I completed my offer and send me my k-stars but I don't know why, and I'm not blaming them but they're not detecting most of them. I sent a request for my missing stars and they returned it within 36 hours, if anyone's wondering that about Fyber. I sent another one, because that's my luck, I'm not getting my stars, and I'm waiting on that. I have one more offer that I haven't finished yet but if they don't detect and verify that I completed my offer & I'll be have to send a request for a THIRD time, I'll be done with Fyber offers.
    Fyber provides in-game videos for k-stars, cash, open another thing for daily boxes and rapid recharge and I don't have any videos available for them. I've been playing without them for more than a month but they don't seem to have any problem putting videos in their offers segment. Seriously?

I started this week doing 3 hour reality shows for k-stars and I'm still doing but I feel like I'm rotting in Calabasas. I'll swap to my London house, finish great in Britain 7 and be done with it. I'll need my beauty rest for a day because when midweek starts, I'll be back to doing reality shows again.

But on the bright side, with k-stars I've been gaining from reality shows and hopefully the ones that Fyber will eventually provide me with, I'll be having a head start for the next VIP event! Like, a lot. I might spend them immediately though, I realized I don't spend enough time in my closet, there are beautiful items that I didn't even know existed! Well, we'll see. Also, even though I'm in love with our latest outfits, I feel like I'm bored of wearing them, I just want to go back to my casual jeans and tops. How was your day?

edit:
    I forgot to share the most important thing, my interaction with Glu's customer service. Okay, let's list my friends as AX, BX, CX, DX, EX, FX, GX, HX etc. I love my friend BX. We're connected via Facebook. I called BX to a gig. After that, she disappeared! Our friendship star status was 80/250. Now, her place wasn't gone, she was inbetween AX and CX and instead DX took her place. Then I closed and reopened my game, EX was in BX's former place! Whoever was in BX's place always changed but that friendship status was always 80/250. Friends who take BX's place also lost their places as well. I don't know if this is the freezing problem? Anyway, I sent a ticket to Glu, and customer service person said they can't restore NPCs and I have to be careful about DELETING THEM. ARE YOU SERIOUS CUSTOMER CARE PERSON? Then I explained him that that's now what I meant, I sent screenshots, and he said "you might be deleted from their Facebook." Yeah, thank you, I didn't know that was a thing! Then what about DX, EX, etc. that keeps appearing in her space? All I need is that "we can fix this," or "this is a glitch that we've been working on, hang tight." Instead, they kept giving me text book answers that has nothing to do with my problem. Btw, it took them a week to answer. His answer was 2 days after, which is understandable but after I said "I didn't mean NPCs," he didn't answer for 4 days. They can't close the conversation if we have an unanswered message from them.
    Then I decided that I should send screenshots to further my point but 3 days passed until customer servise came up with another text book answer. Uuuuugh. I support people who are in the business of interacting with customers because I know customers can be real evil sometimes but come on? You copy paste an answer that is not even relevant to my problem? Glu needs to do better than this. All I needed was "we'll let our tech division know this," even if they won't look into it.

PS: I changed the font into something more readible but this forum needs to let us do our own coding. 2 is too small for this font to be read, 3 is too big, takes too much space.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    This is random but it made me giggle. I ran into Kim and we were wearing the exact same outfit. Her interaction with me was something along the lines of "wow Jacey your style is really great lately!" Of course she loves my outfit, we're twinning. Lmao! Conceited much, Kim? XD

4J0b5YM.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Genevieve, So the friends disappearing is a very new thing? After the freeze, that thought scares the poo out of me. Did you write back to customer Care? I can try and see if there is any info about this, try and stress these are real player contacts?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Genevieve, So the friends disappearing is a very new thing? After the freeze, that thought scares the poo out of me. Did you write back to customer Care? I can try and see if there is any info about this, try and stress these are real player contacts?

Yes, it said "did we answer all of your questions?" and I said no and wrote something back. It's very new, it started 8-9 days ago. I did my best to stress these are real players, I even sent screenshots to customer care. They're all there but 6-7 contacts show up at one place, taking the turn one after another at one spot. If it helps, these are all top 10 A-listers. It's very weird.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Yes, it said "did we answer all of your questions?" and I said no and wrote something back. It's very new, it started 8-9 days ago. I did my best to stress these are real players, I even sent screenshots to customer care. They're all there but 6-7 contacts show up at one place, taking the turn one after another at one spot. If it helps, these are all top 10 A-listers. It's very weird.

Koko and Gen, this same thing is happening to me. The contact that is second last on my list keeps changing. I click an it changes to a completely different person and rotates between 4 or 5 different people. I thought I was crazy at first but it's continued to do this for about a week now. I'm sad because one of the dolls that rotates through is Angie Lauren and I had a lot of professional relationship points with her but now she's at zero each time she pops up. I'm not sure how to describe this situation any better, it's the weirdest thing I've seen in this game :( (Ok maybe the "ghosts" we saw in the SYS that one time was more weird, but this is definitely weird too :p )
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    Koko and Gen, this same thing is happening to me. The contact that is second last on my list keeps changing. I click an it changes to a completely different person and rotates between 4 or 5 different people. I thought I was crazy at first but it's continued to do this for about a week now. I'm sad because one of the dolls that rotates through is Angie Lauren and I had a lot of professional relationship points with her but now she's at zero each time she pops up. I'm not sure how to describe this situation any better, it's the weirdest thing I've seen in this game :(

Oh noo! I'm so sorry this is happening to you as well! And omg, sadly Angie Lauren is one of the disappear/appear names on my game as well! :(
  • Options
    This is Gen, entry #2. (yes, craziness contiunes.)

Okay, have you noticed this? This is So Chic London and when you say I want to do a gig, she says okay then go there but she drops a blue star which I don't know what good does it do?

image.jpg

I keep forgetting to check my Brooklyn salon EVERYDAY! And I'm in the game all day. I feel so bad about this. I'll start setting up a reminder lol.

Btw if anyone's wondering about that friends disappearing situation, these are the screenshots I took to send to Glu a while back. I edited out users' real names because I thought it would be wrong to post their names and replaced them with AX, BX.. just like I mentioned in my previous message. You can see that all of them are different dolls but appear in the same place. Sometimes dolls don't change but their names do. I don't even know if dolls match with names at this point. You can see that it's always 80/250 even though I never called them to any gigs, it's because they keep taking over BX's place and she's gone forever. *sad* These are real life players connected via Facebook and this started happening all at once so it has nothing to do with loosing connetion.

frand.png
    ...but this forum needs to let us do our own coding. 2 is too small for this font to be read, 3 is too big, takes too much space.

I actually found this, it turns out it can be switched from the panel!
  • Options
    The blue star is a bonus star. Your first star for the gig is filled.

Gen, I noticed that your name doesn't show up next to the FB icon on your pictures. (It's a like button.) Are you signing in your FB? That might be a connection issue?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    The blue star is a bonus star. Your first star for the gig is filled.

Gen, I noticed that your name doesn't show up next to the FB icon on your pictures. (It's a like button.) Are you signing in your FB? That might be a connection issue?

But it's useless because she drops it on SCL and I have to go to Femme for the gig? It disappears. Or, oh. I already have a bonus golden star, is it why it's never doing its duty for me?

It's probably because my Game Center username is taking all of the space for that. But you can see the "like" and "invite friends" buttons which are for Facebook when connected. Other than that it shows I'm connected in Settings as well.
    Other than this issue, everything is just fine. Whenever I add a new friend they're added to my game immediately and my other contacts always refresh themselves, no freezing or whatsoever. Thank you for answering <3
  • Options
    But it's useless because she drops it on SCL and I have to go to Femme for the gig? It disappears. Or, oh. I already have a bonus golden star, is it why it's never doing its duty for me?

That blue star IS your bonus gold star. Think of it like an action that fills up a whole star! It's impossible not to collect it but say if you could ignore it, then once you got to Femme you wouldn't have your bonus.
  • Options
    That blue star IS your bonus gold star. Think of it like an action that fills up a whole star! It's impossible not to collect it but say if you could ignore it, then once you got to Femme you wouldn't have your bonus.

Oooh, I thought I was having my bonus because they were counted as appearances? Thanks <3
  • Options
    A number of my ios friends are showing up with no stars, like we've never worked, and I know glu said they were aware of friend issues and were working on it. But i'm not understanding your conern with the blue star. That blue bonus star evaporates or gets tapped & disappears, just like all other payout or bonus or energy. It shows the number 10 in blue ....the star you circled is a professional star I believe that adds 10 to your star meter. I just took that gig to see what it was. Is that what you mean by dropped when you go to the Paris show, it disappears? The value is added to your data. All things like that pop and disappear if you don't tap them. But the value is added to your cache (for lack of a better term) of data.

And a filled in 1st star on a gig means your professional star value is high enough to give you the filled in 1st star as a bonus. If I'm missing your queston, I'm sorry I got up extra early today. Want to try again?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sou dspretty, i'm sorry, but I never heard that the star we get for taking the gig is the bonus for the gig. FAQs tell us that those number in the wardrobe on the left, for the heart and the star dictate whether we get the first star filled in.

So Genevieve, 2 theories, but either way, it drops then pops unless tapped like all the other little payouts we get, and the value is added to your total data.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    The blue star IS a bonus star for the gig. I had SCL before I had the gold star (from the closet) and the first star would always be filled after Mia started the gig :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Yeah, I was wondering where does it go when it evaporates because it's a blue star, which means it's for gigs. I thought they were additional help stars for our SCL gigs, for example it gives 5 for 1 hour gig, 10 for 3 hour gig. They give the star in London and the gig is in Paris or Beverly Hills, I thought it vanishes into air because I never noticed any additional improvement on my gig, even though I tap on it and collect it. I guess I'm overthinking it :D

Oh, okay then, thanks to all of you guys, but then it's nonsense because when you have an actual gold star, it becomes useless? I guess I wasn't overthinking :D
  • Options
    Ok, i did reaearch...tbc the gold stars and hearts in our closets are what determines whethet we ge the bonus filled in star on our tssk. If you don't get the star, there will be a fraction like 2212/2325 showing what you have over what you need.

So I don't think the blue Star benefit of 10 goes into your wardrobe stars. But I know that 10 of something goes somewhere into your data makeup. Lol. I'll ask about this, now I wan't to know. Oh wait......is that the magic star that vats says tells us the number of energy needed for each star? We should check with him about that.

It's not 10 xp or it would be the yellow, it'd not 10 cash, that is green, so.....what is blue? Yes, it would be gigs, but what does the ten represent? Couldnt find anything about in our faqs.......i'll look elsewhere.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think I agree with Angeline, soundspretty & daffoil. It being a blue star means it's for gigs and it gives 5 for 1 hour, 10 for 3. So it's actually supposed to fill a star and daffoil said it does. I think it would be more clear if Glu did it in a way, let's say, we're given the star in the gig, not before we start it and if we have a gold star, then it's supposed to fill the second star but it doesn't. I didn't do SCL gigs before I had a star but I trust what daffoil said. Another glitch maybe?
  • Options
    k, if you're good great. I thought you were considering it an issue, because of the 'dropping', so till the answer came back from glu, i wanted to explain it didn't drop but it went onto the vast amount of things that make your game your game. It showed the number 10 in my game, so it was 'something. ' Then i came back with info that negated what I thought, and posted the new info it led me to, about what goes into the mix determining bonus stars. When the answer comes back, we'll know for the future. One thing you should know about me, Iam the first to admit I can be wrong.

Now, you want to talk about it disappearing things...how about sll those extra hearts from the 650 dollar of wine at the oak, whe we only needed one more heart point? Come on, you've been there. All those heart popping...and you know those are wasted because there isn't a number beside them when they pop. Can't we even have an xp per heart or something. Thats like the date ordering the most expensive thing. Taking a bite and leaving the rest.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary