~ Apropos of Nuthin'

1111112113114115117Next

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,156 Posts
    So, my first language is Spanish but I usually watch tv shows and movies in English so I don't forget how it sounds lol and this forum has helped me so much with learning new words, for example I had never heard the word "thrifty" before, until this weekend's SYS 🤭 and I was still unsure about the meaning... 

Anyway, I was binge watching Brooklyn nine-nine yesterday and Gina said "I'm thrifty!" and I was like "ooooh I get it now!" 🤣 so thanks KKH for expanding my vocabulary! 🤓
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,831 Posts
    OMG welcome back @AmyT!!! How have you been??? There are not a lot of OGs around unfortunately... but sometimes they pop in, yay!!
    You've picked a great time to come back, Christmas is always soooo great in kkh!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I have a question about grammar... Can you tell me if this question is written properly? Do you know what time the Christmas party will be tomorrow?  It feels like it isn't 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,633 Posts
    Yes @dpeters that’s correct! English is one of those weird languages where it doesn’t always sound right :) 
    Thanks @Rikk! I kept feeling like the word tomorrow had to be placed somewhere else but it still sounded weird lol. Tsm! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • hamdadlydia1998hamdadlydia1998 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This is random but does anybody know if I go on a date and get a lot of hearts even though I just needed a little to complete the date do the other hearts count on the overall relationship points or is it like other events and they just give you time off your clock to get more energy ? Answer quick please I’m on a date rn trynna figure this out 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    This is random but does anybody know if I go on a date and get a lot of hearts even though I just needed a little to complete the date do the other hearts count on the overall relationship points or is it like other events and they just give you time off your clock to get more energy ? Answer quick please I’m on a date rn trynna figure this out 
    All of the hearts count
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 506 Posts
    Hi! 
    I haven't been able to play much since I gave birth in August. I just want to know, can anyone fill me in on the highlights of what I've missed these past few months? Any new Cassio progress? Thank you for your time! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,763 Posts
    Huge Congratulations!  I think your news tops anything that we can tell you about. 

<3 
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 501 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I kinda fell off the KKH wagon, but I finally got access to my gaming Facebook and it saved one of my best save files, I'm so happy. I grinded so many offers on there, damn. Got locked out for suspicious activity (me spamming groups for referrals, sorry lol) and couldn't contact my "friends" because they were just strangers playing games. Somehow I got access by changing my password and managed to delete all my friends, that Facebook has so many save files too. I started using it in 2012 to play games on my Kindle, damn. I don't think it's my original KKH save file from the very beginning, but I'm still so happy. Especially now that I have my gaming Facebook account back, so I can trust in my KKH file being saved properly. Sorry to spam this thread lol, I just had to share my excitement in that moment. :D
    Android - Level 37 - A+++ - 07/2014
    Add me on: facebook.com/annika.romaki26
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hi Dolls! 💕

I have a question ... is it better to invite a contact who is maxed out or invite someone new?

Thanks in advance!

• soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,983 Posts
    @LindsayRose Invite someone new. Once they're maxed out, you don't receive anymore rewards for progressing the relationship. 
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @LindsayRose Invite someone new. Once they're maxed out, you don't receive anymore rewards for progressing the relationship. 
    okay, good to know! thank you ☺️
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited April 22
    just curious! what's the max level and max amount of fans on the game? 

edit: and has anyone reached that? what happens if you do? 

i am level 38, i think I have a long way lol. 
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    player since 2015, on and off. 
    english / español
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,983 Posts
    @aymandi Max fans is currently at 2 billion (they increase this sometimes after updates)

Not sure what the max level is. I'm at 86 
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
    My levels are 94 on the iPad, and 99 for the Androids.  I'm anxious to see what happens next. 
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @soundspretty @kokokokonut thank you girls! i have a long way to go! lol

mandi ♥️
    iOS
    player since 2015, on and off. 
    english / español
    edited April 27