~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I don't know what platform you're on, but once you're up in that section, you can find instructions for Android if that's your platform instead. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @kokokokonut I’ll send you a message with some screenshots of my game so I don’t clog up this thread!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Katy Perry its pregnant! I'm so happy for her she looks like an exceptional kind person. 🥺💞

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Hi there! Where are you from and how are you dealing with the infamous coronavirus?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @elettrahere I live in Spain 🙋🏼‍♀️ And I’m patiently watching the number of infected people growing with every hour, meanwhile our government doesn’t do anything and thinks that banning crowds and cultural events is not necessary.. We’re gonna be just fine with our hand sanitizers, right? 🙄 
    But anyway, you live in Italy if I rmr correctly? How are you doing? The quarantine in Lombardy sounds insane, but also it seems like the only solution that’s left at this point 
    edited March 2020
    @thallisa I live in the south so we’re fine, there aren’t many cases (yet) but schools are closed just like every place that doesn’t allow a one meter distance between a person and another. All public events are banned. I don’t know what’s going to happen and I had booked a trip from Rome to Barcelona (23rd-25th March) but it hasn’t been cancelled yet and I find it weird. I can’t even get my money back if Ryanair doesn’t do anything about it. Lombardy cannot be entered/left. Stay safe anyway and take care of your loved ones - if there are old people in your family, do the shopping for them and make sure they don’t leave their house! The virus is very dangerous for them. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    please stay safe dolls.  they say be extra vigilant about keeping your hands away from your face and mouth, and just wash your hands frequently.  If you have to go in crowds, why not have a mask tucked away in case you feel it's warranted.  <3 Hey, if you have to stay in ......play the game.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does anyone use tiktok? I just recently started uploading videos on there and I want more people to follow 😅
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I hope everyone is staying safe! @elettrahere I live in Germany and there's nothing I know of closing as of now. My family has just been extra careful. I hope it'll blow over soon with summer coming. We had plans to go to Venice this summer but we're uncertain if it'll happen as of now. We also have a long flight to the U.S in September so we'll see, I'm hoping for the best. 

On a completely unrelated note, has anyone been watching Love is blind on Netflix? 🙈
    - Emmy
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I live in Holland and a few schools have closed here in one of the regions, but not close to where we live. There is a no-handshaking-rule in effect as off yesterday.
    We are just being extra careful: so not shaking hands and not going to major events. Hope it blows over soon.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Random, but what hair colour do you think looks better on my doll? The light blonde or the grey blonde? x
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    Does anyone use tiktok? I just recently started uploading videos on there and I want more people to follow 😅
    What’s your tiktok? I’ll show love bb🤗🥰
    edited March 2020
    @HannahKKH and others......please no add info in your post body.  Whether it's FB, IG, GC, Twitter, DingDong, HelloGoodbye, Updown or anything........put add info in your signature only.   Thanks very much for understanding.  You could also post it in gifting and friends.  :)  And in this instance, I would take it to DM.  :) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut no problem! I didn’t know ☺️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @elettrahere stay safe if you end up traveling! There are three confirmed cases in my county in MD. It’s frightening but as long as you are taking lots of vitamin C, making sure to wash your hands, and refraining from contact with others you will be okay.
    And in the very rare case that it is contracted, only about 5% of cases are critical, so you’re very very likely to recover from it 😊 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • KimdollKimdoll Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I live in Holland and a few schools have closed here in one of the regions, but not close to where we live. There is a no-handshaking-rule in effect as off yesterday.
    We are just being extra careful: so not shaking hands and not going to major events. Hope it blows over soon.
    Hi there,I also live in The Netherlands today they closed my university! Take care and stay safe!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    We had our first death yesterday and not much info has been released but from what I understand it was an older man living in a nursing home? So how did he catch the virus? The guess is that someone infected entered the facility which is scary because does that person even know they're infected? And if not, what other places are they visiting and touching before they can figure it out. Also, everyone is taking all the toilet paper as if they're going to do nothing but sit on the toilet during quarantine. I literally cannot find any and I'm down to two rolls 💀
    edited March 2020
    Westchester is about an hour away, and the 'epicenter' of the US virus cases.  Closing Broadway was huge.  So many things affected.  That picture yesterday of Trevi fountain empty of people was breathtaking, and not in a good way. Peace and love to the globe and everyone.  Someone pointed out there seem to be world wide pandemics or plaques in the late teens of most recent centuries.  But damn, now you guys have me worrying about toilet oaper.  
    Please stay safe, and out of crowds, it wouldn'the hurt to have disposable gloves when you go out.    I have to go to my doctor next week for a med refill that must be in oerson. He shares an office with a gp, do I go ? I have a challenged immune system due to some meds. It's a conundrum .
    https://youtu.be/BN1WwnEDWAM
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited March 2020
    I hope I didn't come off as clueless with that post. I got distracted by the shortages and didn't acknowledge the severity of the situation. I haven't heard news this morning, but I heard of a new York death yesterday I believe. Again, the infirm. Prayers to their families.
     I do have a habit of trying to up lift conversations, and lighten moods.And bringing up music that fits just happens.    It's not even a conscious thing. So I wasn't making light of the fatality, or anyone suffering. But we're all afffected, one way or another. (AND NO....I'm not posting Blondies hit by that phrase. But I can't help myself. I talk songs up in my slerp.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I always carry around mini bottles of hand sanitizer but I definitely feel more conscious about what I'm touching and am using them more. Like to enter/leave work, I have to touch 6 different doors ick. I can't explain the toilet paper. I think what is happening is people don't realize how much they realistically use in a 2 week or month span so they buy multiples of the jumbo packs. And then people can't get the bigger packs so they buy even more of the smaller packs and it's just this dumb chain reaction. As for the doctor, I would imagine their offices are pretty safe and are being wiped down/cleaned more often than usual during this time. 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    All this talk about the virus got me wondering is the Glu team safely working from home as well? 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're safe and the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood schedule will continue as planned. We'll help you with anything that comes up!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Have to stay inside for 5 weeks and watch classes online, so yay to double speed, but does anyone know some (non-scam, player friendly 🙄) games? Please DM me 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    I hope you’re all staying safe! I only go out for important things, for instance to walk my dog (I am allowed to as it is a necessity) and I wear gloves and mask and stay away from people to avoid contact. Numbers will grow until the 25th (it means the cases could be two/three weeks old), then we should be able to see a change thanks to these weeks in quarantine. So I hope there will be good news in a few weeks. 

Can anyone recommend a film? I’d prefer horror but it’s okay as long as it’s not romantic (although I loved “her”, you can watch it on Netflix)
    if I am not allowed to discuss this, please PM me! I really need something to watch. Only films cause I’m watching peaky blinders but sometimes I want to watch something else 😅

@kokokokonut if i can’t, feel free to pm me and I’ll edit my post! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @elettrahere have you watched "A Quiet Place"? 🤗
    @TheBola no but I will!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Movie/TV/book recommendations are OK, but please don't discuss other games.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Oh, I should've added that I watched All The Bright Places on Netflix on the weekend and loved it! 
    #VIPKalinda
    edited March 2020
    Films and movies are great discussions.  I just added Hulu last night, I wanted to watch sons of anarchy.  I saw the kinda sequel Mayans mc. So my son turns to me and says but mom   It’s about about a bunch of motorcycle nuckledraggers. You don’t want to watch that. Putey put down His phone and said “ baba your mama is the one who has motorcycles in her blood. She’s the reason we have the bike. ‘ Baba looked at me as if to say Say it’s not so. I just looked at Baba, shrugged my shoulders and said ‘what can I say? My friends were knuckle dragger’s.   I watched the 1st episode, I love Katy Sagal. I know what I’ll be doing for the next month.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egMWlD3fLJ8
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, I should've added that I watched All The Bright Places on Netflix on the weekend and loved it! 
    I watched it the other day and was not prepared to have feelings!