Options

New weekend event

MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
Yay! We are getting excited!! I love this weeks offers but I think we will have to work very very hard...
Hope we will have to party or to do dates:)
Lets see...
KisseS
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I feel I should warn you: last time they had a VIP event, you received the weekend prizes for buying stuff with Kstars. It was the right time for me to finally buy the jet and the roadster, so I ended up being happy. But brace yourself, because this may not be a grinding event, okay? It may be an "excellent time to make Kstar purchases" weekend...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Aren't VIP events have to do with k-stars? Someone correct me!

Edit: Never mind. :o
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    i love the celine trapeze python purse!!!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I've should hav just waited on buying the mansion.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Get those gift cards out, ladies! Buy those k-star packs.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Yeah, I know what you mean! I'm not sure if I have anything to buy now either, though that pricy black coat with black leather outfit sometimes calls to me. If I was being sane, I'd buy a new house and pet. I'm trying to remember people's suggestions for best home/pet besides Calabasas...

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I feel I should warn you: last time they had a VIP event, you received the weekend prizes for buying stuff with Kstars. It was the right time for me to finally buy the jet and the roadster, so I ended up being happy. But brace yourself, because this may not be a grinding event, okay? It may be an "excellent time to make Kstar purchases" weekend...

*Sniffle*

After buying the Corgi... I have ONE Star :(
  • Options
    I think you are right LuzVarias they are well determined to take al these K stars and make us pay every single penny! But this week, ill go only for the black box if possible and if I get again 4000 dollars or 10 energy I will quit this thing:)
    Kisses
  • Options
    triiciiaa wrote: »

Thanks for the specifics! I love that, too!

And please, feel free to just call me Luz if you don't already, people! Much simpler to type!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    triiciiaa wrote: »

Doll, do you talk Purse? It's driving me crazy, because I have seen the black looks like a NS Shoulder Bag with the rose gold lineal trim and can't place it. I was thinking Treesje, but haven't seen the bag in a while. Do you know the one I mean? It's the 2nd bag after the Mark Jacobs Stam. (Another bag I want in real life, but have to hurry, they stopped being made 6 months ago?)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Luz, Florence has a pool in the villa, and the cutest little (I want to say Yorkie) doggie on the pool deck. I named mine Bubbles. but only one game has Florence and the dog.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I'm really hoping it's a party your butt off event!!! The items looks really nice so I have a feeling it's a spend your K Stars event!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    I try, but playing 3, I can never spend enough for the last item. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Luz, Florence has a pool in the villa, and the cutest little (I want to say Yorkie) doggie on the pool deck. I named mine Bubbles. but only one game has Florence and the dog.

Thanks for the tip! I'll go back and look at Florence again now!

Edit: oh, that's where the Admins have all of the sexy parties, and where I jumped out of the cake that time! And the pool animation is so nice. <that last sentence just looks crazy, looking back at it.>

How many people does it fit during a party? Is the dog 30 kstars? Thanks!

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I'm really hoping it's a party your butt off event!!! The items looks really nice so I have a feeling it's a spend your K Stars event!
    that's ok with me too.... I've been grinding for the past week for my beach house... I need a weekend off lol! :)
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I have 200 K Stars I'm willing to throw down this weekend I've been saving up but that's about as far as I can go if that's the case.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    For the boys this weekend! Love that shirt! This outfit just has Scott Disick written all over it.

My dude doesn't have a jet or car yet. What he does have is a pile of Kstars. Maybe he'll do some shoppin'.

146f47fe-7fa3-4666-b844-6e9d435f1f07_zpspqfdtf7m.jpg

• Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I really hope it's not a kstar spending event. I've been doing good with my ipad game and have 130 stars but I don't want to spend them just yet, I really want to save them. (I took a chance and spent 40 last weekend to open an extra vday gift box and got lucky; the gift box just gave them back lol).. but I only have 61 kstars on my android game. Maybe I'll get impulsive and spend some in my ipad game but I'm going to try not to on android. I really want that bracelet a nd the purse though, so who knows?
  • Options
    LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm so excited about this, I loooove the outfit! If its a spending event then I'll probably get myself a new home... I was thinking the one in hamptons since I have the one in Calabasas and Florence already =X
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I'm so hoping it's not a Star event. I don't have many at all and it's below zero so I'm not looking to go out and get an iTunes card. Haha. Hopefully it's normal
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I knew that I shouldn't have wasted all those K stars trying to get that little heart dress!

Here's hoping they will throw is a curveball, and it will have nothing to do with K stars. I'm not super excited about any of those pieces anyway, so I will probably only spend enough for the box if that is the case.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »

How many people does it fit during a party? Is the dog 30 kstars? Thanks!

The Florence home holds 4 people. And the Yorkie is 50 stars.
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    So that's why they were giving away stars for every 5-heart date ? I really wish they had a sale on k-star items again. I cannot afford this game >.<
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    the mens outfit is old news except for the glasses. i don't like when they give us the same shirt in a slightly different shade of the same color as before. #lamesauce
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    the mens outfit is old news except for the glasses. i don't like when they give us the same shirt in a slightly different shade of the same color as before. #lamesauce

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I already have that shirt, the new just have bigger squares and the white buttons.
  • Options
    Like Luz said, its a K stat week end. I am poor:)
    Have a nice weekend guys!!
    Kisses
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm broke, no weekend event for me this time.
    I bought a pair of shoes to at least get the giftbox and ended up getting the one with $4000 :'( I wish they'd get rid of that **** box.

I hope next week will be better. :D
  • Options
    Jordan8Jordan8 Registered Users 8 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1424430839648_zpsb872f421.jpg
    I think it's cute 😁
  • Options
    Well, on the positive side, the Kstar purchases may be going much farther towards the prizes than they did last time! I impulsively bought the Kimmie-seleted dress, and that alone got me the black box, the bracelet, and (had to go check again) 30 out of 250 points towards that bag I've had my eye on. Of course, since I didn't actually see the point values for the two first items, I don't know exactly how good this all was. It just seems better to me.

And there does seem to be some quest-line to add points to the meter, so if you were contemplating any Kstar purchases, it may be set up more generously than last time was.

And to the guys: thanks for pointing that out about the shirt being a bit of a sequel! I'm so forgetful!

• Options
    Hello Jordan how many K stars did you spend to take the dress ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.