Options

New weekend event

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Nothing. At all. Not with the first two gigs anyways. Maybe after the third? At least I know I'm not the only one who was told that. If anyone has does the third gig, let us know! I won't be able to do it till tomorrow...
    Hmm, I remember receiving one measly k star from one of those three gigs but that was it.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    SVDW wrote: »
    I'm 1000000% sure he said that there would be weekend points.

So am I. Totally bummed. Maybe after the third gig? But one Star doesn't seem like much of a reward, like they made it sound... but whatever. I'm not spending any more Stars for this weekends event. I don't like the dress. I got the bracelet and I'm cool with that. I barely
    Ever wear a purse with my outfits anyways...
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I really only wanted the bracelet too.
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    I really only wanted the bracelet too.

Did you get it? You'd have to spend 50 Stars to get it... 15 for the box ( I got energy. Boo) and 35 STARS for the bracelet. I bought a hair style and a pair of jeans... stopped when I realized the purse was 250!!!!

• Options
    Did you get it? You'd have to spend 50 Stars to get it... 15 for the box ( I got energy. Boo) and 35 STARS for the bracelet. I bought a hair style and a pair of jeans... stopped when I realized the purse was 250!!!!

lol nope... I have ONE star! ;)
  • Options
    We win some. We lose some. At least I'm not going crazy over here trying to rack up event points. A little break this weekend for me. I have 136 K Stars but I'm 220 away from the purse so there's absolutely no reason to waste them. I'm hoping for a spring yard sale! All K Star items half price like they did on Black Friday!

• Options
    Yasssss.... black friday repeat please!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    that would be lovely. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Nothing. At all. Not with the first two gigs anyways. Maybe after the third? At least I know I'm not the only one who was told that. If anyone has does the third gig, let us know! I won't be able to do it till tomorrow...

Nope, just finished the third event and no points. Going to spend enough to get the box and bracelet and then I'm done for the weekend.

After last event though, a weekend off from grinding was kind of nice!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That's so crazy, Mindybunny! What a strange thing, when all of us read the promised benefit from doing the weekend quest... Thanks for the update.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I finished second gig and Simon didn't call me. What with that third gig?:/
  • Options
    I'm doing the third gig now. Kinda disappointed we're not getting anything. We def were promised. Big bummer. Wonder if it's a glitch. I'm glad I didn't grind as heavy this weekend but I still made sure to get all three gigs done to get this so called reward that doesn't exist. Booooo.

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    We should demand immediate k star compensation and a free outfit! KKH Revolution! Haha
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    I'm doing the third gig now. Kinda disappointed we're not getting anything. We def were promised. Big bummer. Wonder if it's a glitch. I'm glad I didn't grind as heavy this weekend but I still made sure to get all three gigs done to get this so called reward that doesn't exist. Booooo.
    Did Simon call you right after a second gig? I finished second gig a few hours ago and he still didn't call me.
  • Options
    Did Simon call you right after a second gig? I finished second gig a few hours ago and he still didn't call me.

Yeah I'm pretty sure honey. I got to choose where I wanted to hold it... Brew Palms or Miraggio Grande. I chose the latter. Still had to wait 12 hours till it was available but I'm pretty sure he called right after. Have you tried propping in his office? Sometimes that helps.

• Options
    My call came right after a gig, and I had to pick between Bre Palms and Miraggio, I picked Miraggio and just like Breen, had to wait 12 hours.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, the reward. I remember briefly seeing a little something about something. But I've checked around the internet, and I don't see anything. It's not in the announcement bullhorn, it's not anywhere. Does anyone remember what this thing was called? I'll google again. I've tried the game FB page, nothing. But when we find it, we'll see the wording that made us think there was more.

For Valentines day, there was something about collect all 7 cards, so I thought there was something special. We found the graphic for the annoucement and it meant 7 new Valentines Day Photo Backgrounds. How is that collecting cards? Anyway, I think we'll find something similar about the reward for doing all three.

So, name of this quest anyone? It would help me find what we saw.

My weekend haul - one game took the 80Star Paid outfit, that also got me a box which gave 40 stars, and I got the bracelet. Later on I accidentally bought 30Star Hair, so I have 60 Stars toward the bag. Sigh. Might buy more and go for it. lol

1 Android bought the 2 piece pink/salmon/redish lace dress that matches the white one the girl in one of the Kardash Stores. 60 Stars, which got me the box (4000$) and the bracelet. Then, keeping up the triplet thing, she bought the same 30Star Hair, so she has 50Stars toward the purse.

And the 2nd Android did the same as the 1st android, but her gift box was 40KStars. So...she bought the hair.

Happy with the weekend so far, but I'd love to learn what we all saw.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    When I finished my second event Simon called with regular gigs. And I didn't get a star for finishing any event nor did I get any form of prize. I haven't bought anything because I just plan to buy the jet but I was looking forward to event points
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    Yeah I'm pretty sure honey. I got to choose where I wanted to hold it... Brew Palms or Miraggio Grande. I chose the latter. Still had to wait 12 hours till it was available but I'm pretty sure he called right after. Have you tried propping in his office? Sometimes that helps.

Yes, I was a few times in his office and still nothing. I have 10h 53m till the end of the weekend event...
  • Options
    If you buy the jet, you'll probably get all the way to the purse in the rewards.

And this is weird, no idea if it has anything to do with anything, but I just got a 24 hour offer on stars, a dress and full energy, for real money. It happened on one android. So, I'm wondering if this was the special offer? If the iPad gets the offer, it better be a different dress because it's the black with the gold belt, and she already has it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hkaytee wrote: »
    When I finished my second event Simon called with regular gigs. And I didn't get a star for finishing any event nor did I get any form of prize. I haven't bought anything because I just plan to buy the jet but I was looking forward to event points

I haven't bought anything too. Maybe that's a reason we didn't get 3rd gig? I'm thinking about buying something just for that black gift box but I'm saving for a jet as well. So I don't know...With my luck I'll probably choose energy ;d
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    If you buy the jet, you'll probably get all the way to the purse in the rewards.

And this is weird, no idea if it has anything to do with anything, but I just got a 24 hour offer on stars, a dress and full energy, for real money. It happened on one android. So, I'm wondering if this was the special offer? If the iPad gets the offer, it better be a different dress because it's the black with the gold belt, and she already has it.

I'm playing on Android but I haven't seen any offer yet. Is it today's offer?
  • Options
    ok, I got 460Stars, 37 energy (I ran it down to 0 before I took the offer) and the black dress with the gold middle medallion with chains.....for 29.99 now, i'm staying off the Android that didn't get the offer for a while, because if it pops up with a 24hour countdown, I want the time to allow me to finally get out of the house, and get giftcards for this one, get back and do it. lol. so I could have sworn it said 580 Stars, and if it deducted the 120 for the cost of the dress I'm annoyed. Darn it. Screenshot doll, screenshot. Right? Anyway, it's called the 'Next Big Thing Special 1' SO, if anyone gets it, can you make note of how many stars you're supposed to get?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Is this possibly related to your accomplishments in The Comeback process? I mean, since we got thus kind of offer when we first started playing, is it possible that you're seeing again because you've 'restarted'? I'm just brainstorming...

• Options
    Ahhhhh, you know it might be. But I'm thinking it's new, because I went into Google Play, and they had a lot of packages listed, the 24 hour 'Next Big Thing Special 1' wasn't listed. I'm happy with the 460 Stars, but, I'm dollars to donuts sure that it was 500 Something stars,(580 really seems familiar.) I'm going to look around some more.

I am very behind in the comeback. And others are already on Comeback number 2.

Now I'm curious. I'll have to figure out what I did. This game picked Kim everytime there is a choice. She is the original KissBut . A little while earlier, Kris called me to tell me there was a bet going on between the sisters, and Kim loves to win even in little things.

Or, I can try and look at my acheivments and see if anything went up. Remember last week someone posted there was a special offer of some sort, but no one else got it? And then someone else posted that little things pop up from time to time.
    I am just so glad I had the gift cards. But I only had enough to do one anyway. Oh, and I have a personal rule to never charge my giftcards...less of a paper trail.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I wonder if they ever release the Kstar sales to small groups of people, just to test what the purchase response would be... Seems unlikely, but anything's possible.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I wonder if they ever release the Kstar sales to small groups of people, just to test what the purchase response would be... Seems unlikely, but anything's possible.

I'm done with all three gigs for the weekend event. Didn't get anything. Didn't get any special offers. I'm bummed. NBD.

• Options
    I'm done with all three gigs for the weekend event. Didn't get anything. Didn't get any special offers. I'm bummed. NBD.

No, me neither. And nobody's described anything else that happened after the third gig. How strange!

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    No, me neither. And nobody's described anything else that happened after the third gig. How strange!

Yeah after that third gig nothing happened. I didn't see anything special whatsoever and definitely no exclusive 24 hour sale. I finished it hours ago so I would assume I would have gotten it by now. All I've got was just a call from Simon for regular gigs until I meet with the last/Khloe's fashion designer...

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Both of my characters only got 2 gigs, no 3rd! I wonder if it's because I just finished the second ones today? Maybe not enough time for me.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.