Options

New weekend event

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    heidirusty wrote: »
    the weekend event started and it is not showing up in my kkh game

You might have to fully close your game and then open it up again. You should have the bullhorn.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And once you've started the event, this happens from time to time to most of us during the events. The little Announcement Bullhorn on the right side disappears, and you just shut down and open again. It's scary the first time it happens, but no worries. Your progress is all there, and you'll see it again in no time.

ETA: What device/platform are you playing on? FaceBook doesn't get everything at the same time iOS and Android does. I don't know if this applies to events or not, maybe someone else can tell us?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Finished the first weekend event, no points toward the VIP event as was implied. There is a second gig, maybe we get points from that one?
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Finished the first weekend event, no points toward the VIP event as was implied. There is a second gig, maybe we get points from that one?

Oh no! I was banking on that. It totally did say there would be points put towards it.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts

Ah what!? That totally said we would get event points! Was banking on that too as i only have a measly 29 k stars not even enough for the mystery box. I also think the outfit at the end is hideous. The sale dress is nice though
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh no! Splashed out, very naughtily on the sale dress with k stars with money I really don't have to only get to open a box with ****py old energy in it! **cries a little** oh well, you win some you loose some
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Oh no! Splashed out, very naughtily on the sale dress with k stars with money I really don't have to only get to open a box with ****py old energy in it! **cries a little** oh well, you win some you loose some

Aww I'm sorry! I hate when that happens. :(
    I'm putting off spending enough to open my box so I'm not disappointed. I think I've gotten what I've wanted from those special boxes one time. **shakes fist**
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    i love the celine trapeze python purse!!!

That bag was the answer for my wildest dreams. Now looking forward to a Givenchy Antigona.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    SVDW wrote: »
    That bag was the answer for my wildest dreams. Now looking forward to a Givenchy Antigona.

In which color? There are already a bunch of black bags... <post a pic! post a pic!>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options

Nope... only K-stars this time. Was hoping to get the points on the second event, but NONE. Also, who walks around in panties? Beautiful top, but the design team made a major wardrobe malfunction with the panties situation. Doesnt look good even with leggings. Or any shoe. Or anything, period.
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    In which color? There are already a bunch of black bags... <post a pic! post a pic!>

I'd go with the tricolor... can U imagine how would match all the outifits on KKH? I have the beige/blush pink, but was not a good decision.

givenchy--medium-tricolour-antigona-tote-product-1-17927900-0-192844037-normal_large_flex.jpeg
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    No, our full set is First 50 buys the black box And the Bracelets (I'm thinking this because I bought the 80Star Dress offer which gave me box, bracelet and 30 toward the purse.

So - 50Stars first 2 boxes
    250 Purse
    200 Dress So the ladies total is 500K Stars.

Don't feel so bad moonyuushin!

Oooh you're right, I was too focused on those last items that I forgot to count the whole thing. Thank you for your info ^^
    I supposed to say that the 2 last items for male require more k-stars (just from what i saw myself, not really sure since i still haven't completed the whole set). Kinda curious whether any male player here got the whole set yet.

Actually this event doesn't really make me feel bad as the prev Valentine one, which I lost the last item at the end with just few cupcakes left T__T

I've noticed the 2 last items in this event are just replica stuffs from shop, the shirt is just 30 k-stars and the glasses is 35 k-stars.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'd go with the tricolor... can U imagine how would match all the outifits on KKH? I have the beige/blush pink, but was not a good decision.

givenchy--medium-tricolour-antigona-tote-product-1-17927900-0-192844037-normal_large_flex.jpeg

Hi again! Would you mind posting this again over on the Appropos of Nothin' thread? I love this bag, and I'm trying to start a parade of favorite purses over there! If you have the time, thanks!

That's too bad about the beige/beige option-- I'd googled the bag after your initial mention of it, and I liked that color the best, too! I went too quickly and didn't notice the multicolor, though. Very nice!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Nope... only K-stars this time. Was hoping to get the points on the second event, but NONE. Also, who walks around in panties? Beautiful top, but the design team made a major wardrobe malfunction with the panties situation. Doesnt look good even with leggings. Or any shoe. Or anything, period.

How many K-stars? I agree, it doesn't look good...
  • Options
    image12_zps48e4ed7f.jpg
    Casually walking around in my panties. What is happening with the egyptian eye bangles? Are they hot now?

image2_zpsf1ad01fa.jpg
    Casually in love with the Celine bag and that gooorge dress.
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi again! Would you mind posting this again over on the Appropos of Nothin' thread? I love this bag, and I'm trying to start a parade of favorite purses over there! If you have the time, thanks!

That's too bad about the beige/beige option-- I'd googled the bag after your initial mention of it, and I liked that color the best, too! I went too quickly and didn't notice the multicolor, though. Very nice!

Course love... thou not sure where is the ~Appropos of Nothin'~ thread lol
  • Options
    Course love... thou not sure where is the ~Appropos of Nothin'~ thread lol

Here ya go. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125871-Apropos-of-Nuthin
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Untitled-1_zps803f5ce4.jpg

IMG_2069_zps0e6ee948.jpg
  • Options
    ^^ that looks much better. I'm not even wasting my K Stars to get that
    "Shirt". I don't think I'd actually wear it. Ever. I stopped after the bracelet. And yes, I've noticed the Egyptian Eye as well.

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Boy am I glad everyone else is talking about that last prize because I thought it was just me who couldn't figure out why they thought we'd like the top with panties look. What the heck? Who walks around like that? I wish they just make it a top so we could use it with pants or shirts but no, they had to add those ridiculous black panities so we can walk around looking like morons. No sane person in their right mind goes around looking like that. Is that something Kim once wore?

I did however receive. it but, gah, no way will I be caught dead in it. This kind of reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine has the braless friend except instead of no bra we walk around with no pants. Great look, Not.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    um, I will find the pic at some time, but Kim wore the panties with a shirt outfit a while back. lol. So, Keep it in your closet. On April 1st, we're all dressing our dolls like Willow. Maybe the event after that we can all dress in our most ridiculous outfits. I expect to see a lot of this last item that day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    um, I will find the pic at some time, but Kim wore the panties with a shirt outfit a while back. lol. So, Keep it in your closet. On April 1st, we're all dressing our dolls like Willow. Maybe the event after that we can all dress in our most ridiculous outfits. I expect to see a lot of this last item that day.

I like the willow idea so much hahahahha
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • Options

LOVE the Willow idea. Plus... what exactly happened to Kim' stylist after that outfit? *wonders*
  • Options
    LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    Speaking of willow I just literally found this...

BuUGMmGCcAAcrVw.jpg:large
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • Options
    I love the idea. Let's totally make this happen. Okay? I'm in. April 1st is National Dress like Willow Pape Day.

• Options
    Okay so am I the only one who is 100% certain Simon told me that this weekend's quests (liquor or spray tan) would provide us with something towards the K Star event this weekend? I swear he told me that. I've done two of the gigs towards it and haven't received anything... I have a third gig for it available in 9 hours so maybe then?
    Any input on this would be great... is it glitch?

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Okay so am I the only one who is 100% certain Simon told me that this weekend's quests (liquor or spray tan) would provide us with something towards the K Star event this weekend? I swear he told me that. I've done two of the gigs towards it and haven't received anything... I have a third gig for it available in 9 hours so maybe then?
    Any input on this would be great... is it glitch?

Not even k-stars?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I thought he said we would get event points too. I remember thinking I wasted my k-stars when I could have just gotten event points.... I was soooo mad. I didn't get anything after the one gig I did. I still have to wait a bit for the second gig, but I'll let everyone know if I get anything from it.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    Not even k-stars?

Nothing. At all. Not with the first two gigs anyways. Maybe after the third? At least I know I'm not the only one who was told that. If anyone has does the third gig, let us know! I won't be able to do it till tomorrow...

• Options
    I'm 1000000% sure he said that there would be weekend points.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.