Options

Weekend Event Feb.27th

Comments

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I have begun the first job for the weekend event.

I had just finished one job, despite my guess that it could be an event in which we had to finish 5 star tasks.

So I am only halfway through the first task since then. I'm trying not to spend K stars on lightning bolts/energy, so that I can gift nicer things :) For that reason it's taking a while to finish this 8 hour task.

So do we need 25 five star events to get the first prize (if the meter counts K stars)? We get one K star per 5 star event.

Or are those 25 event stars, so, five 5 star events?

I didn't know about the special items for throwing parties. Nothing in the pop up about that. Thanks for the great info.

They are 25 event stars which you earn thru throwing parties. 3 hr parties at Calabasas is the way to go.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Woke up at 5am to do a 3 hr party and again at 7am. Got the gift box, $2500... BOOOO. So I paid the 20 Stars to open another... 30 energy... BIG BOOO. Oh well. Gonna party hardy all weekend. And a K Star for every gig completed will be nice too, get a few back from the ones I wasted. Although ever since the newest update I don't get any 1 hr gigs, only 3 or 8 which kinda stinks bc I used to be able to score a whole bunch of Stars during these events but I'll get what I can. This weekend will surely keep me busy!!! Good weekend event, in my opinion... multiple tasks to keep us busy. Thanks Glu ;)

• Options
    Woke up at 5am to do a 3 hr party and again at 7am. Got the gift box, $2500... BOOOO. So I paid the 20 Stars to open another... 30 energy... BIG BOOO. Oh well. Gonna party hardy all weekend. And a K Star for every gig completed will be nice too, get a few back from the ones I wasted. Although ever since the newest update I don't get any 1 hr gigs, only 3 or 8 which kinda stinks bc I used to be able to score a whole bunch of Stars during these events but I'll get what I can. This weekend will surely keep me busy!!! Good weekend event, in my opinion... multiple tasks to keep us busy. Thanks Glu ;)

• Options
    Yes Breen :D but just profitable for weekends party events I think XD I got some random amount of K-stars from event parties too.

Yes, I should clarify that. 3 hr parties are good for event stars!!! 7 guests at Calabasas using all "small talk" options... gives you 19 and the 8 hr ones give you 34... I got a K Star for a party last night but I think that was just one of those random ones they give you bcuz I haven't gotten any today.

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »

Opened a black gift box right when I got enough party stars, got 4 energy....already felt like a bad omen for me today =_______=....*bad stuffs already happened*

Ahaha XD I'd not dare to use kstars on opening another box, it's like lucky roulette, never know what will we get. I think sooner or later I would get'em all anyways *told self to be patient*
  • Options

Opened a black gift box right when I got enough party stars, got 4 energy....already felt like a bad omen for me today =_______=....*bad stuffs already happened*

Ahaha XD I'd not dare to use kstars on opening another box, it's like lucky roulette, never know what will we get. I think sooner or later I would get'em all anyways *told self to be patient*
  • Options
    Yes, I should clarify that. 3 hr parties are good for event stars!!! 7 guests at Calabasas using all "small talk" options... gives you 19 and the 8 hr ones give you 34... I got a K Star for a party last night but I think that was just one of those random ones they give you bcuz I haven't gotten any today.

Breen bb those are such detailed calculation, tyvm <33333
    And wow, I didn't know we could get kstars from normal parties too? Cuz beside event parties, I never got once XD
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In most cases, I have to do the 8 hours. 8 hours I can play, then get called away for something, and know I can come back and finish. But I prefer the 3 payout more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Has anyone started this weekend's event?

I love the outfit.

I'm not so keen on the hat - it would be great but I won't knock myself out trying to get it as I did with the Valentine's outfit (which I nearly had but, then was unable to play in time for those last few points.)

So we need 25 K stars for the first prize? The mystery box?

One K star per 5 star event, so does that mean 25 five star events? Does anyone know? Thanks. :)

I'm trying not to buy lightning bolts any more so I am resigned to probably not getting all of the prizes. I hope to get at least some.

we need event stars (purple stars you get for throwing parties) not K stars (silver stars) They just gave us options so we can get the outfits by throwing parties and we can get the k stars by getting a 5-star rating on gigs.
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hey PolkaDot, I added you. I need more in-game friends too. :)

Got sunglasses from the box, huge improvement from the usual bit of energy! The 25 k stars would have been nice though!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Any body know how much stars are needed for the outfit and the hair ?
  • Options
    Any body know how much stars are needed for the outfit and the hair ?
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I got 2500cash from the box, no k-stars option for me:( Just cash, energy or ugly clothes in my boxes...
  • Options
    I got 2500cash from the box, no k-stars option for me:( Just cash, energy or ugly clothes in my boxes...
    I'm no better here, Daisy, seriously didn't see any kstars in black gift boxes today too....20-4 energy and a bunch of small cash. I got lucky enough to get....4 energy, yay me.... XD
  • Options
    You got 4 energy in the party gift box you earn with parties? That was your regular gift box no? I got an ugly romper, 40 energy, and ok hair for my 3 games. I haven't gotten my regular gift boxes yet. I want those boots. then I'll relax. I'm too inlove with my black Godfather Hit Man Hat, to want the white one. oh, never say never.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen bb those are such detailed calculation, tyvm <33333
    And wow, I didn't know we could get kstars from normal parties too? Cuz beside event parties, I never got once XD

It seens to happen ever so randomly. Once in a blue moon I'll get a Star on a date or random gig or party. I don't think there's a rhyme or reason to it though!

• Options
    Yeah those special boxes today weren't all that special. Wish I didn't waste 20 Stars opening a second one... but you win some you lose some. Maybe they weren't as good bc it only cost 20 Stars to open another one instead of 40 Stars. Usually there's $4,000, 40 energy or 40 K Stars... these had $2,500, 30 energy or 25 K Stars. Of course I ended up with $ and energy. But there was no special outfits or hair. I figure I'll grind today and tomorrow doing parties and then do some gigs once I get everything else. I'd rather party for shoes/outfit/hair right now then do some gigs bc I haven't been getting 1 hr gigs at all since last update. Those gigs were key when it came to earning K Stars. I really like the fact that they put both options out there this weekend so no matter what you do you get some type of reward. Virtual hubby will have to be put on back burner this weekend... and so will the real hubby... thankfully he's got a lot of things to do this weekend so he won't be there to judge me. Ohh and Koko if you're reading this just got my second 10$ on Quick Thoughts, only took me a few days to rack that one up... still trying to find a way to get Google Play cards with it but either way, I'll still definitely keep racking up the money and I'm only 25 cents away from having 5$ on my Google Rewards... between KKH and surveys, I'm always staring at this phone.

• Options
    Hi. Don't know about the outfit or hair yet, but wanted to mention there were two threads running specifically for the weekend update so I merged them. Plus there is a New Update thread. might shove that one in also. Sorry for the confusion, party on.
    Any problems, please contact me. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You got 4 energy in the party gift box you earn with parties? That was your regular gift box no? I got an ugly romper, 40 energy, and ok hair for my 3 games. I haven't gotten my regular gift boxes yet. I want those boots. then I'll relax. I'm too inlove with my black Godfather Hit Man Hat, to want the white one. oh, never say never.
    Yesh...those fancy lil gift boxes in black, I swear they were trolling me today with batsh!t offers, not even a single kstar or clothing, making me feel like I wasted my party stars on it. :(
    And who knows virtual parties can get u drunk too? Cuz seriously my fingers can't tap dance anymore lol, I need a break before snatching off dat pants XD

Lol I wonder how fugly dat romper is, but tbh I'm not fancy much with those gift stuffs haha~~
    It seens to happen ever so randomly. Once in a blue moon I'll get a Star on a date or random gig or party. I don't think there's a rhyme or reason to it though!

Ooohhh Breenie, do u mean, whenever..."I'm" blue then I might get a star? *pun intended* XDDDDDDD
  • Options
    To clarify some things I see people confused about... the Stars needed for the clothing event are the PURPLE stars, not the K Stars. And I actually like the fact they gave us both options. It's a win win no mattet what you do!

• Options
    Omg you called me Breenie! I haven't been called that in years! You just made me so nostalgic!

• Options
    I'm no better here, Daisy, seriously didn't see any kstars in black gift boxes today too....20-4 energy and a bunch of small cash. I got lucky enough to get....4 energy, yay me.... XD

Ohh that sucks:/ Oh well. Do you have those shoes already? I'm doing 1 more party and they're mine:P I don't really care about that hat but we'll see. It's a lot of time.
  • Options
    Ikr haha, btw I'm glad to know ur progress, keep up the great job babe ;D
    I already saw how the female set this week looked like, such a must-have <3
    But I'm a guy so our clothing sets are different dearie XD But we could show and share our rewards together later :D

Oh sorry I forgot you're a guy lol. I saw somewhere a screenshot of guys clothes. They're nice too:)
  • Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    You have merged two together but the one at the very beginning is about last weeks weekend update...

Also I'm so MAD because I just went to do a date with my husband got carried away and now I'm stuck doing an 8 hour one! Grrrrr!
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I finally figured out how we get the prizes. Parties only. The OTHER Pop up which I thought was for the same thing, says that we get one K star per five-star task completed this weekend.

So there are two concurrent events. I did not know that. I literally missed the fine print. (I didn't understand the posts about it either because I had that preconception.)

I just threw a 3 hour party, and am on my way to the first prize. Woot. Took me a while but I got it. Lol

Back later...
  • Options
    Hi sorry for the moving men this morning, but at one point there were 4 open threads about the weekend including last weeks. So I can only do 8 Jr parties because I can't do everything in 3 hours and I've come back to something 5 minutes too late and it's not going to happen this weekend. I accept the challenge I'm going to try and get everything for all three devices and then I want to get some stars can she do it? Only time and dedication hotel I do happen to have 5 stylus. I'm ready to tap tap tap away.
    Who's with me? We can do it we can do it. So its outfit and stars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The hat that no one likes is inspired by Kendall!

kendall_jenner_style_white_hat-Q3S8GV_zpswjuxvg5z.jpg
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm having randomly great luck with this event! My guy won 25 stars, and my girl won some sandals I'd been eyeing for awhile! Yay!

And now it's the weekend, and we can win stars and clothes! Very nice. It almost makes me forget about the update! Almost...

b44f21d2-68ab-41d0-88e2-0c92ae936df1_zpsfgyngt6b.jpg

Happy Dance for the sandals!! Happy Dance for the weekend-- my husband was away for work all week, and life as a single mother is INTENSE. But now he's back! <sigh of relief>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    The hat that no one likes is inspired by Kendall!

Forget the hat, THE SHOES! Those are ones I would like and that we need! :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Yeah, sneaks would be ideal...

I don't really understand the prize choices lately. I mean, with all of the Kardashian fashion available, they picked another set of overalls? That'd be our third pair at least! And that picture that was found of Kourtney wearing them wasn't all that flattering to her.

Still, it's awesome to have new clothes!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19