Options

Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Thanks Noona, I'm just surprised why the hell my status is still on while I was actually busy away lol. OwO;
    Congrats on your 3rd item too, you have worked hard, ah no, partied hard for it, I'd love to see you in that dress too :D
    About the bag, just think about how cute that bunny is XDDD I'd have got it for myself if I had a Starlet.<333

Your Welcome.
    I may end up getting the bunny, but I still have time to decide:).
    Here is the dress:
    IMG_2925_zps9u7bimzf.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    godddd internet went down typed a right long essay too grrrr!!!

wow that sounds proper mad does that id hate to be learning there lol where you from? Hull is a coast city pretty much and we get mental weather last tuesday for example in space of half an hour it was mad rain and wind, sunny then hail, back and forth all day did me nut in, feel like with learning to drive im taking one step forward n ten back :( errr i used the the link moony said to use and put the https link in from facebook also used glu link see if helped, but it just showed the link name n no pic like everyone elses ive seen on forum

Oh that sucks.
    Currently I am on a Caribbean island.
    You used a photobucket link or a FB one? I know more about Photobucket then I do FB..

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great job guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Your Welcome.
    I may end up getting the bunny, but I still have time to decide:).
    Here is the dress:
    IMG_2925_zps9u7bimzf.jpg

Ohmy...I know the accessories don't belong in the same set with rewards and they might look less bling than other jewelry but you have made them into perfection with the whole new look!! OwO<333
    So pleasant to the eyes yet so classy, can't help but love it so much Noona!!! >w<b
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Oh that sucks.
    Currently I am on a Caribbean island.
    You used a photobucket link or a FB one? I know more about Photobucket then I do FB..

ooooh you are so lucky :) wish i could pack up n leave this place ha,no idea what photobucket is, fb link i used hun
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Quick question: are the 8 hour parties really the better way to go at Calabasas? I just bought the house this week (good timing!) but want to use my energy wisely. (I didn't get any special items in my free box, so I am not getting any bonus eggs yet.)

3 hour parties are best in Calabasas for gaining fans and weekend events.

8 hour parties are best for leveling up bcuz you get more points.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I think I speak for EVERYONE when I say I hope they get rid of that $4000 box grrrr!!!
    I'm always so excited to open up that first box to then be disappointed by the 4k. I mean if they insist on using it, then maybe for the daily box or something. I really really want that white bodysuit and gambled my 40k stars and got the earrings... I decided to get give it another try and got my 40 stars back. That's it, not trying anymore.
    On the bright side everything is going really quick :) I'm guessing they figured ppl would be busy with the long holiday so that's really thoughtful of them. ThanksGlu
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    3 hour parties are best in Calabasas for gaining fans and weekend events.

8 hour parties are best for leveling up bcuz you get more points.
    Very practical advice, DMV_Doll, thank you very much for sharing :D
  • Options
    ooooh you are so lucky :) wish i could pack up n leave this place ha,no idea what photobucket is, fb link i used hun

Lol, thanks I travel a lot and just plopped down here for a bit. PhotoBucket is a picture, and Gif uploading, editing, and sharing site.
    The link is photobucket.com. All you do is create a free account, then upload your images and share them using a direct link. I don't know anything about FB, but maybe someone who does can help.:)
    Ohmy...I know the accessories don't belong in the same set with rewards and they might look less bling than other jewelry but you have made them into perfection with the whole new look!! OwO<333
    So pleasant to the eyes yet so classy, can't help but love it so much Noona!!! >w<b

Thank you Moony! I wanted to wear gold with it as I normally would but I thought silver and blue would look better, and those pieces looked the best to me:). Its funny how my doll dress much better than I do IRL, oh well I guess I have to step it up. :p

• Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I think I speak for EVERYONE when I say I hope they get rid of that $4000 box grrrr!!!
    I'm always so excited to open up that first box to then be disappointed by the 4k. I mean if they insist on using it, then maybe for the daily box or something. I really really want that white bodysuit and gambled my 40k stars and got the earrings... I decided to get give it another try and got my 40 stars back. That's it, not trying anymore.
    On the bright side everything is going really quick :) I'm guessing they figured ppl would be busy with the long holiday so that's really thoughtful of them. ThanksGlu
    About the gift boxes I'm sorry to know you still had bad experiences and still had to spend for them. :(
    I guess Glu hasn't considered our suggestion about replacing/getting rid of those boxes because Glu still needs to make business.

But yes, as you said, let us look to the brighter side of this party event, Glu already made changes and improvements and it proves that they do read this forum and heard our complaints. And I'm thankful for that :D
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Great job guys!
    Vats where is your achievement? =w= *taps feet on the floor*
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    lol, well used that site n still dunno what to do, tried doing link into url dint work tried right clicking on mouse dint work, moving on hahhah, still waiting to do the walk off against willow lol
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    Vats where is your achievement? =w= *taps feet on the floor*

Easy boy, I'll post when I get the whole outfit!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Thank you Moony! I wanted to wear gold with it as I normally would but I thought silver and blue would look better, and those pieces looked the best to me:). Its funny how my doll dress much better than I do IRL, oh well I guess I have to step it up. :p

Oh Noona shouldn't say that, who knows, what if others think your dress-up skill is also stylish in real life?
    Some clothes here in game even if I got them IRL I would never dare to wear for real XD
  • Options
    Oh Noona shouldn't say that, who knows, what if others think your dress-up skill is also stylish in real life?
    Some clothes here in game even if I got them IRL I would never dare to wear for real XD

This is so true, I'm definitely a T-shirt and jeans guy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    lol, well used that site n still dunno what to do, tried doing link into url dint work tried right clicking on mouse dint work, moving on hahhah, still waiting to do the walk off against willow lol

When using Photobucket, click on the little infinity looking button. infinity%20button_zpsrqm8fo6j.jpgA little box should pop up with 4 different links photobucketshare_zpspumewmal.jpg Click on the one that says Direct photobucketdirect_zpsgdnrqecy.jpg The paste the link in between these tags [IMG][/IMG]

I hope this helps!

• Options
    This is so true, I'm definitely a T-shirt and jeans guy!
    Same boat with you, buddy!
    Maybe also cuz I'm too lazy to dress formally lol, even too reserved/formal shirts are no-no to me :rolleyes:
    Though that's why in game I look way too formally groomed up than real life, simply cuz I do in game whut I don't in real life XD
  • Options

Haha, I do dress up but not like that, all the time:p.
    Ya if we had nearly half the clothes they do in the game, then I probably would dress up more often:p

• Options
    Haha, I do dress up but not like that, all the time:p.
    Ya if we had nearly half the clothes they do in the game, then I probably would dress up more often:p
    For me if I have half of my in game wardrobe IRL, I'd sell those expensive clothes to get more money and spend more on virtual clothing on this game haha XD *half-kidding*
  • Options
    Moony you're so funny!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Too funny lol.

• Options
    Moony you're so funny!
    Too funny lol.

Thanks Vats and Noona, so I guess it does worth my spending on a "humor for dummies" class :D
  • Options
    Lol Vats, saw your post there in Exclusive there, what a GIF :cool: and here's my reply:

005211ef2f2a5aceaedcc8bc501b289f.jpg
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts

I did a bit on online spring shopping today and I had to remind myself that it was IRL, lol.
  • Options
    Lol Vats, saw your post there in Exclusive there, what a GIF :cool: and here's my reply:

005211ef2f2a5aceaedcc8bc501b289f.jpg

DT36Xuh.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    zitrone wrote: »
    I did a bit on online spring shopping today and I had to remind myself that it was IRL, lol.
    Isn't it a good thing? *hi5 to you* Let's save some money for a better virtual world XD *got bricked*
  • Options
    DT36Xuh.gif?1

That's a very lovely, accurate and sincere reaction to beast da lord ^
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. Crazy stuff this afternoon. I bought new hair for one device. Then I shut down to charge up, electrically and energy wize, 2 hours later go back, turn it on, and my device is doing a software upgrade..When I come back, my fans jumped, I moved up to #5 and I got charged a second time for my hair. Well, naturally I'm going to try and get that back, but then slowly while I'm keeping the fans, I've slipped back to 19. Before the jump I was 29, so we'll see where I end up. But that was the game that bought no extra boxes. lol. Meanwhile one game bought a new car, 3 boxes, the other game bought 2 boxes and got 40 Energy Twice. And the game that only bought hair got charged twice. But 10Million new fans was nice. Would I pay for it? um....no. lol

2nd game just put on her pretty new dress!

I get that Glu doesn't want to seem like they're selling stuff, NO ONE WILL MIND and people will be happy if there is a special outfit to buy outright with Stars. And that is my only unfullfilled Easter Wish.

3rd game is about 50 from the dress. ANd then it's another 200 after the dress for the rabbit. ;) Might do it, might not.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yay. Crazy stuff this afternoon. I bought new hair for one device. Then I shut down to charge up, electrically and energy wize, 2 hours later go back, turn it on, and my device is doing a software upgrade..When I come back, my fans jumped, I moved up to #5 and I got charged a second time for my hair. Well, naturally I'm going to try and get that back, but then slowly while I'm keeping the fans, I've slipped back to 19. Before the jump I was 29, so we'll see where I end up. But that was the game that bought no extra boxes. lol. Meanwhile one game bought a new car, 3 boxes, the other game bought 2 boxes and got 40 Energy Twice. And the game that only bought hair got charged twice. But 10Million new fans was nice. Would I pay for it? um....no. lol

2nd game just put on her pretty new dress!

I get that Glu doesn't want to seem like they're selling stuff, NO ONE WILL MIND and people will be happy if there is a special to buy outright with Stars. And that is my only unfullfilled Easter Wish.

3rd game is about 50 from the dress. ANd then it's another 200 after the dress for the rabbit. ;) Might do it, might not.

Yay to cray cray stuffs happened!!
    So you got ranking up, some major life upgrades in game, more expanded fanbase, new event clothing!!! OMG~
    That doesn't sound half bad to me at all Koko, may I say, congratulation? :cool: *throws confetti*
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts

I get that Glu doesn't want to seem like they're selling stuff, NO ONE WILL MIND and people will be happy if there is a special outfit to buy outright with Stars. And that is my only unfullfilled Easter Wish.
    Selling stuff to buy outright is better than this gambling business. 5-10 K-Stars maybe, but 40 for some unknown thing that might or might not be helpful? Uh, nuh-uh. :D