Options

Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm confused, Charli! You don't need to interact with the sisters at all this weekend, right? I mean, you just have to throw parties...

Ignore the gigs you have waiting, they don't matter right now. Don't do gigs this weekend, people! They will wait without hurting your game at all <unless you have a rare gig with an actual timer counting down in front of you. That would stink.>

See, this one Kris Jenner forced us to be a part of. First one 'The Egg Hopper' is with Khlo :(

tibuead.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

PhotoGrid_1428053497933_zps4ws0zbak.jpg

SO Gross... I got 40 Energy too.

My amazing husband gave me a $50 gift card yesterday & I used it to buy myself some stars.. there is no way in heII, I'm going to waste any of those precious stars (since I have to pay for every single one & cannot watch videos for free ones) to open boxes at 40 stars a pop.... filled with nothing, but freaking energy & cash.

At least your boxes had something in them :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wish, I know how it feels has happened several times to me, but try don't be upset the next may come something better.

Charlie give me that spoiler!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh there were really so many clothing there in boxes OwO;;;
    But I'm somewhat happy for you that the energy wasn't chosen, I swear I'd bang my head on pillow if I'm unlucky enough to pick up an energy box or cash box.
    I know it's gonna be a hard time to choose now, so let me pray and chanting good luck for you on getting an awesome item clothing!

A pillow? What, that ain't gonna hurt, if I did chose the energy I'd choose the floor to bang my head on lol. Yeah I'm gonna find the right moment to open another gift box, thanks for your good luck I hope it works!
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Charlie give me that spoiler!

Okay, here it comes. :p

Like everyone said, Khlo was in Vegas. Then you'll find Kourt in Miami and Kim in Beverly Hills. Now Kim will ask you to give her the Eggs you took from Kourt and Khlo, cause she was hoping to win this year. Now I'm confused what should I do? Has anyone completed the Egg Hunt?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Aw it seems no one has gotten real lucky with the gift boxes on first try.
    PM to add
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I agree with Vats, Wish.
    It's a hit or miss with everyone, but at least everyone has consistently had at least 1 special item in the gift boxes, this time.
    Hey they listened and gave us a party event this week and even reduced the number of points needed last week, so that is a bug plus.

They are getting there, it just takes time:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    I agree with Vats, Wish.
    It's a hit or miss with everyone, but at least everyone has consistently had at least 1 special item in the gift boxes, this time.

Ummmm nope.... not in mine!
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    A pillow? What, that ain't gonna hurt, if I did chose the energy I'd choose the floor to bang my head on lol.

LOL Exactly!! ;)
  • Options
    Gosh this thread is growing so fast!

Thanks Charlie for the spoilers, I just give up the eggs if I get something in return lol

Nain let your head far from floor, PLEASE!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Quick question: are the 8 hour parties really the better way to go at Calabasas? I just bought the house this week (good timing!) but want to use my energy wisely. (I didn't get any special items in my free box, so I am not getting any bonus eggs yet.)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Wish wrote: »
    Ummmm nope.... not in mine!

Oh wow, i'm sorry to hear that:(

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Quick question: are the 8 hour parties really the better way to go at Calabasas? I just bought the house this week (good timing!) but want to use my energy wisely. (I didn't get any special items in my free box, so I am not getting any bonus eggs yet.)

I prefer 3 hours party, I think it helps to complete the event more efficiently.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

For me 3 hour parties are faster to complete and you earn about 4 to 5k less fans than the 8 hour ones tho. But they are good if you are trying use up energy.
    Just invite 7 guests, and tap on each small talk bubble, and tap on a few other bubbles and that should help you get all your stars.

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I prefer 3 hours party, I think it helps to complete the event more efficiently.

Thanks! I have done one of each but wasn't sure which was better. I am still learning. :)

~Melissa~

• Options
    For me 3 hour parties are faster to complete and you earn about 4 to 5k less fans than the 8 hour ones tho. But they are good if you are trying use up energy.
    Just invite 7 guests, and tap on each small talk bubble, and tap on a few other bubbles and that should help you get all your stars.

So, if I really want fans too, then work on 8 hour parties. I think I will work on 3 hour parties for the weekend and switch afterward. Thank you!

~Melissa~

• Options
    MorningStarMorningStar Registered Users 14 Posts
    While I am very lucky to have the shirt in the gift box thanks god!.I wish I can share with everyone but i dont know how to upload the picture . Is this because I may not post attachments ,can someone teach me how to post attachments thanks.
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Nowhere near completing the Easter egg thing but if Kim takes all the eggs how do u get the 20 eggs ? Or maybe she ends up giving u 30 instead ? No clue
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    While I am very lucky to have the shirt in the gift box thanks god!.I wish I can share with everyone but i dont know how to upload the picture . Is this because I may not post attachments ,can someone teach me how to post attachments thanks.

Hi glad you are happy with some of the things you got!
    To post a picture do this: insert picture link here

• Options
    Your Welcome MoommyTo3Munchkins!
    Don't worry you aren't the only one still learning here, I am always learning too, there is almost always something new to learn each day!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do the 3 hour if you are just partying, a 3 hour party with no bonus items is 19 Eggs. You bring in 7 guests, (R u playing with real people or NPC?) I don't know if you get more for people than npc. But I play with people and got 19. When you earn the shoes....they now count as a bonus item and you get an extra 3 eggs per 3 hour party. I'm assuming the dress or guys 2nd clothing item will also count as a bonus item as you move on for the last item.

If I have gigs to do, that count (like the gigs with the KGirls for the eggs) then I will run 8 hour party along with the gig and run back and forth. I'm assuming that those gigs give eggs do they not? I have my first ones with Khloe coming up in about 5 hours.

Now. I am asking everyone to please think a good though, wish for it or otherwise, that they'll pop up an Exclusive Buy it now outfit Sale. They haven't since Valentines or before, and I reallly want one of those to buy. Pretty please? Everybody wish for it. Thank you, and happy Egg Hunting.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks! I have done one of each but wasn't sure which was better. I am still learning. :)

Hi :)

I didn't get any special items in my pink gift boxes so I'm in the same boat as you. I always do 3hr parties in Calabasas.... when you first start... you'll get 1 Easter Egg per person you tap + 12 more when the party is completed.

Once I got the blue Easter shoes.... each guest at my 3hr party dropped TWO eggs instead of one.... Sooooo.... I went from 7 + 12 = 19 per party... to 14 + 12 + 6 (bonus) = 32!!!

Almost have the dress & it should go up even more then!!
    The Easter Egg Hunt with Kris isn't much worth concentrating on for only 20 eggs imo.

Good Luck!!! :)
  • Options
    MorningStarMorningStar Registered Users 14 Posts
    While I already finish the hunt , she spare me some eggs like 15-20 something like that and dont worry,because you will get the 20 eggs when you complete the goal so it total give you 35-40 eggs.
  • Options
    So, if I really want fans too, then work on 8 hour parties. I think I will work on 3 hour parties for the weekend and switch afterward. Thank you!

Hmmmm, for me a straight 8 hour party with nothing else going on, takes 2 rounds of Small talk with your 7 guests, and about 6-8 additional energy in tasks. gets you 1.5 million fans total.

2 3 hour parties takes 2 rounds of Small talk with your 7 guests and about 6-8 additional energy in tasks. gets you 2.3 million fans total after 2 parties. Plus, if you do the 8 hour, you have to wait almost an hour between first and 2nd rounds of small talk with your guests. If you have the energy, you can do one 3 hour right after the other.

So, unless you want the freedom 8 hour gigs give you, you do better with 2 3 hour parties as far as fans go.

and I vaguely remember an 8 hour party gives you 20 Eggs, plus 14 from doing Small talk twice with each guests for 34, but the 19+19 for 2 3/hour parties is 38 Eggs. (This info is from last time with Hearts for Valentines day, so I could be wrong)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmmmm, for me a straight 8 hour party with nothing else going on, takes 2 rounds of Small talk with your 7 guests, and about 6-8 additional energy in tasks. gets you 1.5 million fans total.

2 3 hour parties takes 2 rounds of Small talk with your 7 guests and about 6-8 additional energy in tasks. gets you 2.3 million fans total after 2 parties. Plus, if you do the 8 hour, you have to wait almost an hour between first and 2nd rounds of small talk with your guests. If you have the energy, you can do one 3 hour right after the other.

So, unless you want the freedom 8 hour gigs give you, you do better with 2 3 hour parties as far as fans go.

and I vaguely remember an 8 hour party gives you 20 Eggs, plus 14 from doing Small talk twice with each guests for 34, but the 19+19 for 2 3/hour parties is 38 Eggs. (This info is from last time with Hearts for Valentines day, so I could be wrong)

Huh I never thought about it like that. Well I am learning something new each time!

Now, Please, please, please Glu will you allow us to buy a clothing set with Kstars! It would be awfully sweet if you did. please, please, please!

• Options
    Noona, only one game got the shoes so far, but that game Did get two instead of one egg bonus. Now I'm off to get the shoes on the other two. lol :)

Thank you for that.

So, when we're done buying boxes, I'm ready to buy an outfit. Especially because with Easter Weekend, a LOT of people will have less available time to play. If it comes down to winning the bag, or making the stuffing for our Turkey, You know the turkey is going to win. lol.
    KStar Outfit! KStar Outfit! KStar Outfit! KStar Outfit! KStar Outfit! KStar Outfit!
    arrows1.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Now. I am asking everyone to please think a good though, wish for it or otherwise, that they'll pop up an Exclusive Buy it now outfit Sale. They haven't since Valentines or before, and I reallly want one of those to buy. Pretty please? Everybody wish for it. Thank you, and happy Egg Hunting.

i got an offer last night when i signed into my ipad. i don't remember the details but i have not recieved an offer in ages
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I do 3 hour parties in my Miami house and start off with full energy. I "small talk" with 5 friends, this gives 5 eggs. I set my timer an hour later, "small talk" has reset and I get another 5 eggs as well as complete the party (12 eggs). That's a total of 22 eggs in 1 hour. Then I go round tapping til my energy's full again and the cycle starts again, this takes couple minutes. I think this is the best for me, I can do a lot in 1 day and I am hardworking to be waking during my sleep too!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'm loving the items this week I really hope they release the hair without the ears for general sale after the weekend! We need some new hair choices
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Noona, only one game got the shoes so far, but that game Did get two instead of one egg bonus. Now I'm off to get the shoes on the other two. lol :)

Well that's better than still being stuck without the shoes at this point. I know most of us won't have to think back that hard to a time when we were still stuck without any of the prizes, and it looked like ages until we would get one..