Options

Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    got the dress ;) tbh i would wear it on a night out round my hometown if it was shorter lol :P for the bag with the rabbit in its 400 points
    Ohwow congrats BabySimmo again!!! Man, us guys want a bag to put on too *is being jelly* XD
  • Options
    NishiNishi Registered Users 11 Posts
    Too cute, you have now inspired me to wear that hair more often

That is so sweet of you Noona, thanks so much!:o
    And yes it is absolutely my most favorite hairstyle from now on.
    Moonie may later get bored due to keep seeing me in that hairstyle though hehe!:D
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Ohwow congrats BabySimmo again!!! Man, us guys want a bag to put on too *is being jelly* XD

im just throwing like millions of parties never clicked sooo much :P thank you moony xDDD be coming off here soon give ppl a chance to catch up on my aceness :D 270/400 then i will have the bag with rabbit inside :) put it on a harness and lead n it'll remind me of my days at college when i was 16 yrs old heeh, used to walk them so funny but cute lol
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    xf2kbl.png

I didn't even want to collect my box yet since I am not feeling it is the right time but I think I accidentally clicked it. I was like, which is the lucky box, should I pick the corners, no maybe I should pick the middles, oh heck it I slammed my fingers and bam, 40 kstars. I'm like wow its the first time I was that lucky!

Then I looked over, holy moly so much good stuffs?! Not one unlucky cash in there! My gift boxes never had one time without any cash in it. I actually kinda feel unlucky in this lucky situation, even more so cuz the hair didn't even appear.

Now I'm contemplating, should I use the 40 kstars to open one more box. But I won't be lucky a second time to get so much good stuffs! Hmm :mad: such a hard choice!
    PM to add
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got the bag that North made in my first box. I am not a fan. It was the one thing I didn't want. Oh well! I love the shoes, so I hope I can get them by the end of the day!
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    xf2kbl.png

I didn't even want to collect my box yet since I am not feeling it is the right time but I think I accidentally clicked it. I was like, which is the lucky box, should I pick the corners, no maybe I should pick the middles, oh heck it I slammed my fingers and ****, 40 kstars. I'm like wow its the first time I was that lucky!

Then I looked over, holy moly so much good stuffs?! Not one unlucky cash in there! My gift boxes never had one time without any cash in it. I actually kinda feel unlucky in this lucky situation, even more so cuz the hair didn't even appear.

Now I'm contemplating, should I use the 40 kstars to open one more box. But I won't be lucky a second time to get so much good stuffs! Hmm :mad: such a hard choice!

Oh there were really so many clothing there in boxes OwO;;;
    But I'm somewhat happy for you that the energy wasn't chosen, I swear I'd bang my head on pillow if I'm unlucky enough to pick up an energy box or cash box.
    I know it's gonna be a hard time to choose now, so let me pray and chanting good luck for you on getting an awesome item clothing!
  • Options
    im just throwing like millions of parties never clicked sooo much :P thank you moony xDDD be coming off here soon give ppl a chance to catch up on my aceness :D 270/400 then i will have the bag with rabbit inside :) put it on a harness and lead n it'll remind me of my days at college when i was 16 yrs old heeh, used to walk them so funny but cute lol
    You rock it so you're deserved to own it, nuthin to be ashamed about BabySimmo ^^
  • Options
    zitrone wrote: »
    I got the bag that North made in my first box. I am not a fan. It was the one thing I didn't want. Oh well! I love the shoes, so I hope I can get them by the end of the day!
    The bag is kinda big in my opinion too but the bunny is really cute :D
    Glad you love the rest of those rewards and I wish you lucks on getting everything left :D
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    The bag is kinda big in my opinion too but the bunny is really cute :D
    Glad you love the rest of those rewards and I wish you lucks on getting everything left :D

Good luck to you, too!
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Oh no. I got cash. I wish I got the earrings... It would make me feel a wee bit better...oh well.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    Oh no. I got cash. I wish I got the earrings... It would make me feel a wee bit better...oh well.
    Oh gosh I misread it, I'm really sorry T___T
    Those boxes are really random lucks...but I think you can get all the party event's rewards right? ^^
    The reward requirement this time is back to normal max 400 and it's more possible to get them all in time/before the event ends. :D
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    40 energy in my free box :(

I really REALLY wanted the hair, so I tempted fate and bought a box... and got the jumpsuit. At least it's something! I'm not even going to try for the hair again though, it's the only thing I haven't even seen when opening boxes.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, this has been my luck with the gift boxes for a long time now. This was the one I earned, and it reinforces that I shouldn't buy more. Oh well, I'm still glad it's a party event!

aab3be8e-f174-4234-b698-b0a1c9a6eed3_zpsnwhrtjio.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    mindybunny wrote: »
    40 energy in my free box :(

I really REALLY wanted the hair, so I tempted fate and bought a box... and got the jumpsuit. At least it's something! I'm not even going to try for the hair again though, it's the only thing I haven't even seen when opening boxes.
    Hi mindybunny! Congrats on your new jumpsuit :cool:
    Yeah I have read here that the jumpsuit is rare to see after opening all boxes so let's consider getting it as a big luck :D
    For the 40 energy, maybe put it in good use for partying and get all the party rewards? ^^
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, this has been my luck with the gift boxes for a long time now. This was the one I earned, and it reinforces that I shouldn't buy more. Oh well, I'm still glad it's a party event!

aab3be8e-f174-4234-b698-b0a1c9a6eed3_zpsnwhrtjio.jpg

Aw Luz, I'm not happy to see my friends failed to get clothing items in gift boxes...
    So yeah, I second your idea, let us focus (and use that 40 energy) on all party rewards instead :D
    I'm glad Glu gives me a chance to host a party event this weekends by making Easter event as a party one, my luck I guess. Or else I would have been very upset and grumpy too lol.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Your Welcome Nishi.

Congrats to those getting what they wanted!
    At least we can have an awesome time earning the clothes through parties. I'm hoping they have a summer sale, so we can buy all this stuff back with Kstars, and if they pair it with a VIP Kstars event, then ik most of us would just kill it!:D

Happy partying!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning again. So far I earned all three gift boxes then with my case stars I bought some more I really want an outfit to just buy instantaneously maybe that will pop up around noon. Ignore this its me on my tablet trying to post. Luz! Goodmorning. I officially have earrings and pants to model.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Good Morning Koko! I hope we can buy an outfit, that would be nice!

I bought 4 boxes and each one had the pieces to the outfit in them. So yay! I got the gift box outfit, this one was much cheaper for me than last weeks...

I guess everyone is off grinding..I hope you all are having fun!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Yeah I'm still grinding and running around like mad for the dark pink hot dang sneakers :cool: Wish I had one for real too XD
    Congrats Noona on getting all items, woh at least my payer bought sb here real good lucks :o
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Good morning guys!

It is a party event!!!!

nX4AzyU.gif?1

I woke up 6 am gave 3 parties and went back to sleep because today is a holiday!

But now I'm very excited to continue the event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Good morning guys!

It is a party event!!!!

nX4AzyU.gif?1

I woke up 6 am gave 3 parties and went back to sleep because today is a holiday!

Vats!!!! Buddy, missed you! Glad to hear that you are ready to party on!

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I'm bummed! I opened my free box and got 40 energy. There was only the new earrings (and Kate's ring) in the boxes. :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Has anyone completed the Egg Hunt?
    The prize is 20 event-points only. That's not worth it, I mean for those long 8 hour gigs where we'll have one of the Kardashian sisters with us so we won't be able to invite a friend, and that speech bubble will keep interrupting in between :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Good morning guys!

It is a party event!!!!

nX4AzyU.gif?1

Welcome back Vats!!!
    This is literally me waiting for you at the door:

169mamb.jpg

Dun you dare following my bad behavior of running away =w=
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    The prize is 20 event-points only. That's not worth it, I mean for those long 8 hour gigs where we'll have one of the Kardashian sisters with us so we won't be able to invite a friend, and that speech bubble will keep interrupting in between :mad:

What? That is kind of depressing to me...oh poo I guess I will focus on the new update gigs..man that sucks, I was hoping for another outfit:(

Oh well we still have the other outfits we can earn, at least those are cool:)
    I'm bummed! I opened my free box and got 40 energy. There was only the new earrings (and Kate's ring) in the boxes. :(

I'm so sorry, that is never fun. But we still have the party outfits that we can earn, lets look forward to that!

• Options
    I missed you too Noona!

I was sleepy when Kris talked about the hunting, there is a final reward?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Welcome back Vats!!!

169mamb.jpg

Dun you dare follow my behavior of running away =w=

Oh my goodness that made me fall out for a second. Should I laugh, admire the beauty, or what?

Cool stare though, and yea guys please don't run away.

• Options
    Welcome back Vats!!!

169mamb.jpg

Dun you dare following my bad behavior of running away =w=

I wouldn't miss this buddy!

Our time zones are very different and I can't stay awake so long!

But I'm here, let's enjoy !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I haven't started it yet, but it says complete Kris Jenner's Egg Hunt and get 20 Easter Eggs? And I have some spoilers too. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts

I'm confused, Charli! You don't need to interact with the sisters at all this weekend, right? I mean, you just have to throw parties...

Ignore the gigs you have waiting, they don't matter right now. Don't do gigs this weekend, people! They will wait without hurting your game at all <unless you have a rare gig with an actual timer counting down in front of you. Just get those over with and move on to throwing parties in your houses. Calabasas is best, by far.>

Just party, people!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19