Options

Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I too Noona, will be even busier next week, so this week I already enjoy the fullest this event.
    What do you think about the next event, what could it be?

Idk I think a gig or date weekend? Hmm it would be nice to maybe have a VIP one...but idk I just hope that it is easy!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I wish it would just be parties for awhile. Love it! So nice to relax again while playing...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Looking awesome, Vats! I'm so pleased with this weekend. It's mid Saturday afternoon and I'll have the bunny bag tonight. I decided to go ahead and start Khloe's event since I have extra time. Two 3 hr calabasas parties will be enough after. Then I can relax tomorrow with the fam. I'm thrilled, thank you Glu!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm done. Now back to my gigs.

Hoping for next week it's the same outfit, we saw on the poster earlier!

Happy Easter everyone! :o

wIEB9c1.png

Oh, and here's some of my Easter Candy to share the joy. :p

6ThUBJw.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lucy you're always so supportive with my ideas, I appreciate it.

Thank you for the compliments Noona and Moony ! If the three of us aren't in the forum next week, Koko will have a great relief, since we're the most talkative members of the forum.

Eselle thank you too, great to hear that you enjoyed your time in the game and still be able to relax!

On account on G +, I decided to postpone because it will mess up on my comeback.

But I'm already thinking of something really cool for when I sign up, stay tuned folks!

1UtfHDX.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I'm done. Now back to my gigs.

Hoping for next week it's the same outfit, we saw on the poster earlier!

Happy Easter everyone! :o

wIEB9c1.png

Oh, and here's some of my Easter Candy to share the joy. :p

6ThUBJw.png

Charli you are looking pretty hip! (I hope that wasn't to cheesy)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Lucy you're always so supportive with my ideas, I appreciate it.

Thank you for the compliments Noona and Moony ! If the three of us aren't in the forum next week, Koko will have a great relief, since we're the most talkative members of the forum.

Eselle thank you too, great to hear that you enjoyed your time in the game and still be able to relax!

On account on G +, I decided to postpone because it will mess up on my comeback.

But I'm already thinking of something really cool for when I sign up, stay tuned folks!

1UtfHDX.gif?1

Oh it will be nice and quite without us. Which may be a good thing. :p

Now from what I have seen everyone seems to be rocking the weekend clothes, not only this weeks but also the previous ones. So this song describes how all of us look! (I know some are not 30 but you get the meaning:)

• Options
    Haha no way! Thanks, Noona :)

• Options
    Your Welcome!
    Great, sometimes, I don't know if what I say comes off as cheesy or not.

• Options
    Again happy to see that everyone is having a great weekend and rockin there stuff!

Unfortunately for me, I accidentaly deleted the game..oh poo, I didn't eve properly back it up:( so now I have to start all over. At least this way I can get a clean start:). Its going to be fun going through all the gigs again:).

So I don't want to be little miss downer. At least the weekend has not ended yet so I can still get some of the weekend clothes! Ah trying to relish in that and stay happy! :D

I can't wait to see everyone when you guys log back in:)

• Options
    Oh Noona I'm so sorry, my head exploded with it!

hgiX604.gif?1

You seem to be coping well with the situation, but it's okay to show that if you're upset, don't suppress that feeling!

I only want the best and good energy to you at the moment.

I'm shocked, I hope you can still enjoy your gameplay.

Huge hug my friend!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Again happy to see that everyone is having a great weekend and rockin there stuff!

Unfortunately for me, I accidentaly deleted the game..oh poo, I didn't eve properly back it up:( so now I have to start all over. At least this way I can get a clean start. Its going to be fun going through all the gigs again:).

So I don't want to be little miss downer. At least the weekend has not ended yet so I can still get some of the weekend clothes! Ah trying to relish in that and stay happy! :D

I died a little inside when I saw this. But honestly, you're so brave. Yeah the only thing you'll miss is the outfits you won during events, but it's okay I guess :)

It'll be fun to start again, and doing the tasks. However I've deleted my game a number of times but always got it back when I installed it. I freaked out when the first time I had to remove all my data, including the game. :p

• Options
    Thanks Vats. :)

Oh trust me I feel like sobbing right now, this hurts so much..one sec *sobs*

Wow ok, I am back. Don't worry I still enjoy the game, and I still have a chance at the weekend event!

• Options
    I died a little inside when I saw this. But honestly, you're so brave. Yeah the only thing you'll miss is the outfits you won during events, but it's okay I guess :)

It'll be fun to start again, and doing the tasks. However I've deleted my game a number of times but always got it back when I installed it. I freaked out when the first time I had to remove all my data, including the game. :p

Thanks Charli:).

Prob the one outfit I will miss the most is that black dress the girls won a week or two ago.
    It is nice to see the storyline over again:)

I'm trying to decided on her name, either Nyla the old name or Noona..hhm

• Options
    Thanks Charli:).

Prob the one outfit I will miss the most is that black dress the girls won a week or two ago.
    It is nice to see the storyline over again:)

I'm trying to decided on her name, either Nyla the old name or Noona..hhm

Haha I remembered a fun thing. Someone told me that I've done a huge mistake in picking the outfit for Kim in the very beginning. It should've been the Red one, and I chose Silver. Now I'll lose near the end of the game, cause I chose the wrong path. I was thinking to restart OMG. ;)

Which one did you pick? :p

And keep up the positive spirit :o

• Options
    Sure go ahead with the event!

I love your positivity, I would be very bad in your place, I back up the file, but how I never needed to use it I don't know if it works.

When I was a kid my Pokémon yellow game reseted, I cried a lot, even as an adult today I don't want to go through that feeling again ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Noona, I am so so sorry. There isn't even a witty graphic to put in here. I am so, so sorry. But you have a wonderful attitude.

Unfortunately for me, I accidentaly deleted the game..oh poo, I didn't eve properly back it up:( so now I have to start all over. At least this way I can get a clean start:). Its going to be fun going through all the gigs again:).

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

I love your positivity, I would be very bad in your place, I back up the file, but how I never needed to use it I don't know if it works.

When I was a kid my Pokémon yellow game reseted, I cried a lot, even as an adult today I don't want to go through that feeling again ...

Ok, I still don't understand backing up. I thought I was backing up everything in my Android with Kies, but game data doesn't copy and save, so I don't understand. Can you give me the "For Dummies" version? I would be forever in your debt.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Thank you! Yeah I am going to try to save this one so I don't lose it again.:)
    Haha I remembered a fun thing. Someone told me that I've done a huge mistake in picking the outfit for Kim in the very beginning. It should've been the Red one, and I chose Silver. Now I'll lose near the end of the game, cause I chose the wrong path. I was thinking to restart OMG. ;)

Which one did you pick? :p

And keep up the positive spirit :o

That's too funny!
    I picked Noona, even tho its a tittle I just love how it sounds:)
    I'm going to try and stay positive:)

• Options
    Oh Noona, I am so so sorry. There isn't even a witty graphic to put in here. I am so, so sorry. But you have a wonderful attitude.

Thanks Koko! I'm trying, I don't need everyone to be sad either so I am going to try and find some fun and cool songs for us to listen to:)

• Options
    What's this about choosing the wrong dress?

I restarted the game a 3-4 times in the first days until I understand the gameplay.

I don't remember which dress I chose in my current game.

Koko on the back up, I just saved the file on my PC, as I said before I don't know if this works, I'll just be sure whether a problem occurs.

But better be safe than sorry!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    That was a total stranger, on instagram. I was a newbie too and I only restarted once cause I was playing as a girl till level 10. He probably lied, don't know why.

• Options
    Thanks for make clear Charli!

Noona for you to cheer up I'll put here a motivational song, inappropriately appropriate to the situation.

I wake up with this song, and I feel powerful and willing, I hope you feel that way too!

Sorry not post something more to your liking, but I'm very mainstream.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Sorry to hear that, Noona...but wow your attitude about it all, I'm so impressed! I would be devastated, you're taking it like a champ though. How awesome!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Thnx Vats! I love the beat to it, its awesome. I like enlish songs too:)

Thnx Eselle, it stings but hey what are you going to do?:D

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Noona, if you get your GC up and running, let us know, and we can friend you and gift you... I know you don't want to be down about this, but I'm still so, so sorry!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thnx Luz, I will deff let you all know:)

Its ok, :) Now ya'll are such darlings you know that? and so I have a song for you all:) (sorry that most of my songs are kpop..I listen to it the most and am out off touch with mainstream English songs)

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Thnx Luz, I will deff let you all know:)

Its ok, :) Now ya'll are such darlings you know that? and so I have a song for you all:) (sorry that most of my songs are kpop..I listen to it the most and am out off touch with mainstream English songs)
    This song is actually good omg..
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    This song is actually good omg..

Haha glad you like it Trevoractor.

Also nice to meet you:)(I don't think I have said that yet:) )

Hmm now this is odd, I just got a 1 hour gig...so maybe they still exist! or there is a more reasonable explanation for this...hhmm

Edit: please don't tell me I caused you all to run away:(. Jk, ik you guys have stuff to do:)

• Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I was happy with this event, I was actually able to get everything. Even though I didn't really want the bunny purse (my girl isn't the kind of girl to go out with an animal in her purse) but because I was able to finish which I haven't been able to the last few events I figured I would get everything. The only thing I was disappointed about was the gift box, mine only had 1 event item out of the 6. I saw that some people had better luck which is good but I cant justify using 40 stars for a 1 in 6 chance! That's the only thing I wish they could change, just give me a 50/50 shot and I Think I would use my stars. It was nice when they used to give special boxes everyday of a event!

I also finally got the alienated movie gig yesterday which I've been missing since the last update so I'm happy about that, I hope that means my game is fixed and I'll get the Milan quests. ��

P.S. that happened to me Noona after the iOS 8 update my iPad crashed and I lost my whole game. It's not too bad and you'll be back at the top before you know it!