hope this works, snazzy!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    I was happy with this event, I was actually able to get everything. Even though I didn't really want the bunny purse (my girl isn't the kind of girl to go out with an animal in her purse) but because I was able to finish which I haven't been able to the last few events I figured I would get everything. The only thing I was disappointed about was the gift box, mine only had 1 event item out of the 6. I saw that some people had better luck which is good but I cant justify using 40 stars for a 1 in 6 chance! That's the only thing I wish they could change, just give me a 50/50 shot and I Think I would use my stars. It was nice when they used to give special boxes everyday of a event!

I also finally got the alienated movie gig yesterday which I've been missing since the last update so I'm happy about that, I hope that means my game is fixed and I'll get the Milan quests. ��

P.S. that happened to me Noona after the iOS 8 update my iPad crashed and I lost my whole game. It's not too bad and you'll be back at the top before you know it!

I'm glad you enjoyed the event!
    Thnx, it isn't so bad just slower:) Yep I am happy to know that soon I will be #1 again and hopefully 1+++ too:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I'm glad you enjoyed the event!
    Thnx, it isn't so bad just slower:) Yep I am happy to know that soon I will be #1 again and hopefully 1+++ too:)

It is so easy to get mad and frustrated, yet you are handling this all very graciously. I'm sorry that you ha to start over. I don't think I would be as sweet as you are about the situation. Hopefully, things are able to work out or at least you can enjoy the storyline more this time around.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts

Hmm now this is odd, I just got a 1 hour gig...so maybe they still exist! or there is a more reasonable explanation for this...hhmm

Edit: please don't tell me I caused you all to run away:(. Jk, ik you guys have stuff to do:)

Noona, I got stoned for a while after knowing you lost your game just a few mins after I left here....
    I lost my own game data twice, last year when I was lvl 20 and this year when I was lvl 32. I got kicked back to lvl 10 and lvl 31, lost a bunch of clothes and money and kstars I paid thanks to the unstableness of the game save system and also my bad that I was too dependent on it I didn't think twice of saving properly.

And I'm sure not everyone can be as calm and strong-willed as you are after their games lost. Mostly no. Not me also. I'd go crazy and hate on myself so much. If only you play on Android I swear I'll be more than happy and able to give you back the whole wardrobe, not event items though, but I won't mind spending my own to help a special one to me.

About those 1h gigs, I realize those are for players from lvl 1-20, after I reached lvl 20+ in game, Simon no longer gave me 1h gigs again. So it's a good chance to do things fast and gain back lvl and exp. I'll try to look to another brighter side, in case I have to start again, I'll renew myself and explore the game plots more carefully and take them experiences as notes, because I was living my star life so fast and furious. I almost forgot most of the old main gigs if I didn't research on them again. The regrets stay and linger till today.

I know staying positive is hard, you used to tell me that, and I can't agree more. I usually don't show my real emotions and thoughts in real life, I keep and hide it very well. So don't be like me, don't keep it all to yourself, talk/rant/complain/ask anything you want and need to me, if it's Noona then I don't mind a single bit.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    someone else realized that we have a vip event per month since November? So save stars and get ready for future vip events!
  • Options
    someone else realized that we have a vip event per month since November? So save stars a get ready for future vip events!
    Awesome reminder Francescahill, ready to stock up my kstars now:D
  • Options
    Thanks Mommyto3Munchkins! You are so sweet! I am enjoying it again:)

Thank you Moony! You're too kind, at least this way I get to see the old quests again! So yep, i'ma chug along, until I get to where everyone else is. Thanks you guys are real friends:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Thanks Mommyto3Munchkins! You are so sweet! I am enjoying it again:)

Thank you Moony! You're too kind, at least this way I get to see the old quests again! So yep, i'ma chug along, until I get to where everyone else is. Thanks you guys are real friends:)
    No problem Noona, that's the least I could do here (though I wish I could help you in game too, screw different platforms again)
    Hwaiting~Noona, your EXO oppas is cheering you up too!!!
    10ye1k5.jpg
  • Options
    No problem Noona, that's the least I could do here (though I wish I could help you in game too, screw different platforms again)
    Hwaiting~Noona, your EXO oppas is cheering you up too!!!
    10ye1k5.jpg

EXO!!!! Aw those oppas, are so cute:o They are one of my fav Kpop boy groups:). Thank you soo much! I will see you all later!:)

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Easter guys!

I brought the chocolate eggs that the rabbit gave me!

WBJzt0j.jpg?1

ThqP50G.jpg?1

HNXXNvH.jpg?1

75klhN7.jpg?1

a95Egvh.jpg?1

Enjoy the feast!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch Vats, for sharing with us such big feast of chogo eggs XD
    Let me give our guests something to drink with those choco but won't make them feel choco-overdosed:D

4qlb34.jpg
    2z6zi4x.jpg
    2pqvqc3.jpg
    260yhwm.jpg

Guarantee those drinks go very well while enjoying those bits of chocolates :cool:
  • Options
    Yay, Moony!

Tomorrow we will be very fat!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Yay, Moony!

Tomorrow we will be very fat!
    2ecdd1l.jpg
    ^ can see our day after tomorrow already
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Good Morning. I woke up to a lovely purple Orchid on my dining room table. Then I walked into the kitchen/den, and their on the table separating the two sat another lovely purple Orchid. Happy Easter Everyone!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And an Easter Buffet for all my friends celebrating Easter, celebrating Passover, celebrating Spring, and Celebrating Life. :)
    JeneenBuffet.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sleeplesswithseattlesleeplesswithseattle Registered Users 5 Posts
    2jbwdc8.jpg
    Happy Easter everyone :) Didn't care too much for the bunny bag, but it was so easy to get I had to. Now that I have it, I have to admit I really love watching the little guy paw at his ears <3
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Happy Easter guys!

I brought the chocolate eggs that the rabbit gave me!

ThqP50G.jpg?1

HNXXNvH.jpg?1

75klhN7.jpg?1

a95Egvh.jpg?1

Enjoy the feast!

a3c14559561a2bca33d0feb98936378b.jpg

Thank you :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    a3c14559561a2bca33d0feb98936378b.jpg

Thank you :p

Glad you liked the chocolate eggs!

I'm shocked at the photo of the child, because he's very much like me when I was that age, I have a lost son in the world and didn't know about it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hi guys!! Love the food, feeling full already:p
    Can't believe its coming to a close..oh well we have next week!

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Happy Easter KKH fam

IMG_20150404_074557_zpskqi4rxvy.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Happy Easter KKH fam

IMG_20150404_074557_zpskqi4rxvy.jpg

Cool collage! I love the bunny ears!

• Options
    Hi guys!
    So I made these Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Coconut fudge bars:). I am here to share them! I did make them IRL too, I am just waiting for them to set, and then I can dig in!

cocococonutfudge_zpsxhfvynp3.jpg

I hope you like them.

suspense_zps3rgurg47.jpg

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Delicious, Noona!

I hope they add the bunny ear hair sans bunny ears at some point, it's so gorgeous! I wanted it so bad but it wasn't an option in my boxes.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Thank you!
    Yeah the hair was really pretty, I wish I had gotten again.
    I hope we see it again:)

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Happy Easter and Happy Passover, everyone.

Here is a pic of Dot with Kylie. Won the event prizes. yay!

Yeah, I can't get the regular photo booth to work (on the device), for some reason; so I do a screen shot :)

Looks like everyone has been having a fun weekend.

8e95cOe.png
  • Options
    Hi PolkaDot!

Glad to see that you enjoyed the event and got all the prizes for it!
    Lookin nice

• Options
    oh, so tired, so full. Another holiday dinner completed. And it was so nice to finish the quest. Even though I probably won't be carryiing the bunny bag. Noona, how are you doing with the event for the 2nd time?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol Koko, so I take it that this is a success?

Well, I got the gift box, yay! Which came with a hairstyle, while I am not a fan of that one per say, it is free so I can't complain. :)
    I may and may not get the shoes, the verdict is still out on that one, but over all I guess I am satisfied. :D

• Options
    And an Easter Buffet for all my friends celebrating Easter, celebrating Passover, celebrating Spring, and Celebrating Life. :)
    JeneenBuffet.jpg

That's a real enormous feast there, thanks a lot Koko. (is that real photo at your place,lol,jk)
  • Options
    2jbwdc8.jpg
    Happy Easter everyone :) Didn't care too much for the bunny bag, but it was so easy to get I had to. Now that I have it, I have to admit I really love watching the little guy paw at his ears <3

Thanks for sharing your achievement with us,sleeplesswithseattle:D
    Congrats on completed the event! I know that bag is a bit huge to carry or combine with other clothes but who can deny the cuteness from lil bunny right? :D (I actually wish I had one too)