Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Happy Easter KKH fam

IMG_20150404_074557_zpskqi4rxvy.jpg
    Oooh the bunny family XD
    Thanks for making such lovely collage,DMV_Doll, happy Easter day to you too :D
  • Options
    Lol Koko, so I take it that this is a success?

Well, I got the gift box, yay! Which came with a hairstyle, while I am not a fan of that one per say, it is free so I can't complain. :)
    I may and may not get the shoes, the verdict is still out on that one, but over all I guess I am satisfied. :D
    So....how's your current grinding result Noona?:D Get back everything yes?
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I wish I could be the one to bring good news, but other than the gift box, I got nothing.
    But hey today wasn't a total waste, I got two free items, one from the reg gift box, and the other from the event. Even tho those aren't items I especially like - they are free, so hey why not!
    I am just trying to move on up, and look forward to a bright weekend!:D

How you doin?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    I wish I could be the one to bring good news, but other than the gift box, I got nothing.
    But hey today wasn't a total waste, I got two free items, one from the reg gift box, and the other from the event. Even tho those aren't items I especially like - they are free, so hey why not!
    I am just trying to move on up, and look forward to a bright weekend!:D

How you doin?
    Aigoo T___T.....I'm sorry to know you couldn't make it, can't blame, disaster happened right when event time is almost over....:(
    At least you're not empty-handed...
    I'm doin' well with this event, content more than expected, just a bit sleepy...time for some coffee again...*yawns*
  • Options
    Lol, go get your coffee.

Speaking of yawning, I got to go get some rest. Hope you guys have a good day/nite:)
    See you all in a while:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Lol, go get your coffee.

Speaking of yawning, I got to go get some rest. Hope you guys have a good day/nite:)
    See you all in a while:D
    Yeah you should, probably night at your place now, good nite Noona :D
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    2r257qa.jpg

I just had to show it off hehe. Can't believe even my guy's account finished the event at half time. He usually just lags behind cuz he's on my android phone and its always out of battery. Yay thank you Glu and congratulations to all!
    PM to add
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hi PolkaDot!

Glad to see that you enjoyed the event and got all the prizes for it!
    Lookin nice

Thanks so much Noona! That's very nice of you :)

Yes the 3 hour parties are so much easier for me.

It is a hard weekend to find time for a game in I guess. I am sorry you did not get some of the prizes. I bet you will next time.

Hope you had a nice Easter. Your fudge bars sound great.

Naimonster, I like your doll in the outfit. The hair adds an edge to it.
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    2r257qa.jpg

I just had to show it off hehe. Can't believe even my guy's account finished the event at half time. He usually just lags behind cuz he's on my android phone and its always out of battery. Yay thank you Glu and congratulations to all!
    Of course you gotta show it to everyone here, I too was expected your results, you know:cool:
    And I have to thanks Glu many times for holding such awesome and doable event, your Xan dollie is looking freeking good there, but where's Jax Jax? XD
  • Options
    Of course you gotta show it to everyone here, I too was expected your results, you know:cool:
    And I have to thanks Glu many times for holding such awesome and doable event, your Xan dollie is looking freeking good there, but where's Jax Jax? XD

Aww thanks PolkaDot and moonyuushin!

iztdsh.jpg

Don't mind him, he's just fanboy-ing over Kylie haha! Btw he's just Jax because I haven't found him a last name but Google+ insists he has to fill in one so I just repeated his name. I just really like short names and ... oops off topic. Is this thread "closing" soon since the event has ended? I'll miss it... there's no other active threads to kill time with
    PM to add
  • Options
    Aww thanks PolkaDot and moonyuushin!

iztdsh.jpg

Don't mind him, he's just fanboy-ing over Kylie haha! Btw he's just Jax because I haven't found him a last name but Google+ insists he has to fill in one so I just repeated his name. I just really like short names and ... oops off topic. Is this thread "closing" soon since the event has ended? I'll miss it... there's no other active threads to kill time with
    Oh shoot...I think I've found my twin!!!
    Your Jax Jax looks so alike my Aster:

z8l52.jpg

Can't wait to see you in my game, Jax bro XD
  • Options
    Good Morning!
    Everyone looks so cool in their new clothes.:)
    Its great to see that overall we had a good weekend with many laughs and friends:D

So what is on everyone's agenda in KKH Land?

• Options
    OMG brother from another mother! Okay I have always wanted to use that phrase loool but heyyyy your Aster looks better than Jax no fair!

Hmm... Willow soooo wants to marry Jax cuz her heart message bubble keeps popping up during dates and I am not wanting to propose. He's still hunting around for better options, naughty naughty.
    Xan is on her first comeback! Ain't nobody got time for boyfriends. Oh shoot, I just remembered she accidentally dated her bodyguard. Did anybody do that btw?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lol I love that phrase! Its so fun to use:)

I did date my bodyguard once..only because he was ssoooo cute! Lol, but then he got too cheesy and clingy.

• Options
    OMG brother from another mother! Okay I have always wanted to use that phrase loool but heyyyy your Aster looks better than Jax no fair!

Hmm... Willow soooo wants to marry Jax cuz her heart message bubble keeps popping up during dates and I am not wanting to propose. He's still hunting around for better options, naughty naughty.
    Xan is on her first comeback! Ain't nobody got time for boyfriends. Oh shoot, I just remembered she accidentally dated her bodyguard. Did anybody do that btw?
    Surprise~~~XD
    But nahhhh, Aster & Jax are equally good-looking, I actually think Jax is a bit smexier than Aster cuz he's tanned :cool: And more of a playboy than Aster too, Aster has been married for nearly half a year, totally settled down like a good boy lmaooooo.

Dun tell me Xan wanna follow Kim's footstep too? Congratulation on her 1st comeback, Jax I bet he still has long way to go before catching up with Xan haha XDD
  • Options
    Lol I love that phrase! Its so fun to use:)

I did date my bodyguard once..only because he was ssoooo cute! Lol, but then he got too cheesy and clingy.

Omg do you have a screenshot of him? Is everyone's different? I think I got real unlucky...
    PM to add
  • Options
    Surprise~~~XD
    But nahhhh, Aster & Jax are equally good-looking, I actually think Jax is a bit smexier than Aster cuz he's tanned :cool: And more of a playboy than Aster too, Aster has been married for nearly half a year, totally settled down like a good boy lmaooooo.

Dun tell me Xan wanna follow Kim's footstep too? Congratulation on her 1st comeback, Jax I bet he still has long way to go before catching up with Xan haha XDD

No you win cuz you got dem tattoos! :D Hahaha! Half a year wow *Applause* so curious about his wife, must be pretty hot to keep Aster around for so long!

Ouch stab to Jax! Kidding, he doesn't care about the fame, he wants the ladies. I heard the bodyguard will later on give a key to his house or something. And I wanna see how creepy he can get!
    PM to add
  • Options
    No you win cuz you got dem tattoos! :D Hahaha! Half a year wow *Applause* so curious about his wife, must be pretty hot to keep Aster around for so long!

Ouch stab to Jax! Kidding, he doesn't care about the fame, he wants the ladies. I heard the bodyguard will later on give a key to his house or something. And I wanna see how creepy he can get!
    Aw so you saw it? Thanks Naimonster:o, I thought it looked like a bruise and planned to take it off since the long sleeve almost cover it all.

I actually used to play around in game too, my current spouse is the 3rd one, I was already married twice before but failed to last cuz the previous 2 were too needy and rude to me, not even skip-deep and I still wondered why I got hooked up with them 2....

Till I met my current spouse in La Rue Paris, oh yeah city of freaking love, hella cheesey, I know pppppppffffttt can't believe what I'm saying *self-bricked*
    My spouse's secrets to keep me till now, which I'm gonna blurt all out here are: not needy-only 1 date per day, no calling while I'm busy working, gives me daily reward on time and knows the art of compliment.

But hey Jax must be proud cuz he's hawt and popular, his love life is way cooler and more excited than mine lol. I think Cassio may get a bit jealous of how much a ladykiller Jax is :cool:
  • Options
    You all are too funny!:p I agree Moony, those are good secrets that your spouse has.:)
    Omg do you have a screenshot of him? Is everyone's different? I think I got real unlucky...

Unfortunately, no I do not:(. What I can say is that he was tall with black hair slicked back, blue eyes, tanned skin, chiseled face and bod, and he may have had a tattoo. They do seem to change for everyone, like one time I dated the "Mexican lover' guy. On different games I had he looked different each time. So I guess they change.

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So we're talking about relationships in the game, um ...

Well when Maria said to Vats that dating other celebrities will increase his fame, she touched his weakness, he had flirted with some guys before and Kim introduced him to a really hot one, Vats lost control and start to have multiple affairs while he collected the numbers of many ugly easy chicks, just in order to be seen with them and then dump them to increase his fame in Hollywood.

After a while he met Sebastian, who was perfect in every way, both became the favorite Hollywood couple. They dated for a long time and Vats has always been faithful to him until the day at a party in the Tulip bar in London when Vats met Mr. Thomas or Bort for intimate. Bort was a former member of a British boy band of the early 00s, after the end of the group he became a bad boy bad who was addicted to drugs with a long history of entries in rehabilitation.

The heart of Vats was caught between Mr. Perfect and Mr. Trouble. Vats gave an ultimatum to Bort ...

9BkAtoo.gif?1

Now they are married in a healthy relationship, planning to have children, but the media is always expecting a revival with Sebastian.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh wow Vats.
    I never knew you had such a juicy love history!
    I wound have never thought of that, I am just blown away.

So is Bort doing well now? Is he clean, or did he slip again?

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    So we're talking about relationships in the game, um ...

Well when Maria said to Vats that dating other celebrities will increase his fame, she touched his weakness, he had flirted with some guys before and Kim introduced him to a really hot one, Vats lost control and start to have multiple affairs while he collected the numbers of many ugly easy chicks, just in order to be seen with them and then dump them to increase his fame in Hollywood.

After a while he met Sebastian, who was perfect in every way, both became the favorite Hollywood couple. They dated for a long time and Vats has always been faithful to him until the day at a party in the Tulip bar in London when Vats met Mr. Thomas or Bort for intimate. Bort was a former member of a British boy band of the early 00s, after the end of the group he became a bad boy bad who was addicted to drugs with a long history of entries in rehabilitation.

The heart of Vats was caught between Mr. Perfect and Mr. Trouble. Vats gave an ultimatum to Bort ...

9BkAtoo.gif?1

Now they are married in a healthy relationship, planning to have children, but the media is always expecting a revival with Sebastian.
    xn5ezp.jpg
    ^Totally me after reading your story, thanks Vats, I have so many feels now....
  • Options
    He is doing well Noona, thanks for asking!

I hope with your restart you also have a juicy love story to tell us soon!

Did you like Moony?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Did you like Moony?
    Seeing my literally expression there yet you still ask? Dang I dun like it, I LOVE it!!!
    Man you should get a side job as romance novelist now!
    Your story somehow reminds me of mine too lol...
  • Options
    Moony great, thanks for the compliment I wish to have all this inspiration to write for my next thesis, I'm struggling ...

I hope one day you're able to tell your story!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Did you like Moony?

Don't worry one will be coming up soon here:p ;D
    One is already in the making. >:) I just have to wait a lil longer and then I will have a good one to share.

Idk if there is already a thread about this, but we should have one sharing all of our juicy love stories. Current and Past, they could be ones that are on going, and we could share ones that have ended. And as new ones come up, we could share play-by-play details of what happens. I think that would be too fun!:D

• Options
    Moony great, thanks for the compliment I wish to have all this inspiration to write for my next thesis, I'm struggling ...

I hope one day you're able to tell your story!
    I'm just telling the truth, your story really gets me thinking now....
    I'm not brave as you are, I can't tell in detailed cuz I'm afraid of judgmental people....
  • Options
    Nah we won't judge, but if you are afraid for that reason, then PM us the details :p

• Options
    Don't worry one will be coming up soon here:p ;D
    One is already in the making. >:) I just have to wait a lil longer and then I will have a good one to share.

Idk if there is already a thread about this, but we should have one sharing all of our juicy love stories. Current and Past, they could be ones that are on going, and we could share ones that have ended. And as new ones come up, we could share play-by-play details of what happens. I think that would be too fun!:D
    Noona oohmygoodness there hasn't been a single thread like that in this forum yet! You should make one!!<333
  • Options
    What are you waiting Noona, open that thread!

I understand Moony, no hush if you ever feel comfortable we're here without judgment!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!