Comments

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    thanks Noona!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Noona! You're doing that gorgeous black dress right! <sigh>

Well, at least I can see it on other people... What is it they say? "If you love something, let it go, and if Glu later sells it to you in a KKH yardsale, then you'll know it was meant to be". I'll wait and see.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Noona! You're doing that gorgeous black dress right! <sigh>

Well, at least I can see it on other people... What is it they say? "If you love something, let it go, and if Glu later sells it to you in a KKH yardsale, then you'll know it was meant to be". I'll wait and see.

Thanks Luz, and I too hope that for you it will be meant to be.:)
    IMG_0308.jpg

Here's my other Android twin. She's jealz of her Apple Princess sister with Alkoholiks doll. I have a similar pic but my clothes changed when I got the shoes. lol. Just didn't upload it yet.

Lol Koko, the outfit still looks cute:)

Your Welcome Alkoholiks
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    brought out the pastels baby! me looking smitten with the ever lovely Koko

5U83GGDl.jpg

Much as I'd always been a completist with KKH, I think that pastel shirt might make my guy look silly. His bright yellow hair might be too much with those colors... But you look awesome, Alkoholiks! So, is that doll Jedibull, or S.A.M.C.R.O? Is Jedi really gone? Wah.

• Options
    Wish wrote: »
    I need to know.... what the heII... Why do ALL the women's pantsuit outfits, always have a weird/unsightly bulge in the crotch area... like for serious.... why????? they all have it!!!! No one's clothes have that going on in real life.... unless you're a sasquatch or you're packing!!

Why???? blech :p

Well, Wish, all I can tell you is that Luz keeps spending her money on new puppies, instead of finally saving up to have that operation, so she avoids the pantsuits generally, too. I keep wondering if that's everybody else's deal...

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    74DC4904-8B1D-4CD7-80BA-B370E06E8163_zpsfsqt400b.jpg

Hm, I always loved spring for its bright hues, but never its extensive amounts of pollen.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Much as I'd always been a completist with KKH, I think that pastel shirt might make my guy look silly. His bright yellow hair might be too much with those colors... But you look awesome, Alkoholiks! So, is that doll Jedibull, or S.A.M.C.R.O? Is Jedi really gone? Wah.

Oh Luz, I have a friend who always says that we can't use colorful clothes because of our blonde hair, she exactly says your words, I normally wear dark colors although I like vibrant colors, I loved that shirt, but I hadn't lucky enough to got it from the box!

On the operation thing the important is you feel happy and comfortable with your body lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    love all of these some super hot outfits on both male and females, wish i had more money and kstars sighhhh
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Luz, I have a friend who always says that we can't use colorful clothes because of our blonde hair, she exactly says your words, I normally wear dark colors although I like vibrant colors, I loved that shirt, but I hadn't lucky enough to got it from the box!

On the operation thing the important is you feel happy and comfortable with your body lol

You're very sweet, Vats! And yes, I feel very comfortable with the KKH body, pantsuits or no!

• Options
    love all of these some super hot outfits on both male and females, wish i had more money and kstars sighhhh

Isn't it crazy how you can crave pretend clothing? I never would have believed it...

• Options
    Mauve wrote: »

Hm, I always loved spring for its bright hues, but never its extensive amounts of pollen.

Mauve, as usual, you've brought style and beauty to this thread! I wouldn't have thought to layer that necklace onto that neckline, but it really works! You artist, you!

Nice to see you. Here's a tissue.

• Options
    Isn't it crazy how you can crave pretend clothing? I never would have believed it...

Totally! So true!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Wow, as always you are killin that outfit! Way to go!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    de887984-90d4-4ce2-83e2-b708c24a077a_zpsmx80wkn9.jpg

Don't you want me, Kokooooo? Don't you want me, ooooooooooooo! Don't you want me, Kokoooooooooooooo.......

I sing good.

Best song, anyway. Can you please add it to this thread, somebody? I'm inept at that.

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Okay, I got the new clothing for men on the very first day of the update. Not sure about who sent what, but these two names popped up:

Thanks Moony, I love my new Jacket. It's you cause this is the one with K-Stars xD

vCy9b2V.png

And so she sent the other one. Thanks, Amy Ross :o

eLKApJP.png

Hi bro, what an awesome photo of us, I must save it for my own too XD thanks a bunch,bro!:cool:
    Actually I sent you both, but who knows maybe your friend sent the same item (the red shirt) too :D
    My bro is so popular XD
  • Options
    So I went to find a friend so I could show off the new shoes, too, and here's Naimonster! Chickie, you're the coolest thing!

image.jpg2_zps6bka2a9y.jpg

• Options
    Sorry Luz, for my late post, I've just run back from work, dang the business...
    Here is my holiday look with my lovely Nishi, we don't have Easter day in our hometown but we enjoy it a lot here, Nishi texted me she was really glad and grateful to all the friendly players here, she really didn't expect she would love this place very much :D

z8l52.jpg

So here we are, two black bunnies on their way to Sydney's Black Rabit Club for some serious party business :cool:
  • Options
    Sorry Luz, for my late post, I've just run back from work, dang the business...
    Here is my holiday look with my lovely Nishi, we don't have Easter day in our hometown but we enjoy it a lot here, Nishi texted me she was really glad and grateful to all the friendly players here, she really didn't expect she would love this place very much :D

z8l52.jpg

So here we are, two black bunnies on their way to Sydney's Black Rabit Club for some serious party business :cool:

Glad Nishi likes it here, can't wait for her to join us!
    You two look so fab. I'm a lil jealous of Nishi who can rock that dress, and not make it look old or frumpy looking:)

• Options
    Glad Nishi likes it here, can't wait for her to join us!
    You two look so fab. I'm a lil jealous of Nishi who can rock that dress, and not make it look old or frumpy looking:)
    Thank you very much for your kind words ^^
    If Nishi reads this I'm sure she will be really happy (probably texting me a lot again cuz she's a very shy one lol)

She's still in university so she's somehow even busier than me, has to go to school almost the whole week, but she will be back here with us soon :D esp weekends' event :cool:

About that outfit I gifted her, she didn't wanna put it on at 1st too, as you said, she thought she would be looking sad and old like some grandma in it but when I claimed she'd look like Khloe's replica, now she's gonna wear it for months lol XDD
  • Options
    Hi Moony and Nishi! You two look gorgeous, of course! How cool to have our own forum version of Khloe!

It's very nice to 'meet' Nishi! I hope she feels welcome to come in and chat in all of the threads...

Moony, I was laughing about your repeated "no pants included" note in the other thread, and was wondering why you felt that you had to add the pants yourself!?! What fun are extraneous pants during a party weekend? Some people.

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Finally got some luck with the gift box, reluctantly dropped 40 k stars and got the North purse, sweet! This top is also from my earned gift box.

URq6CBj.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Congrats Eselle!

I see that you're in love with the purse!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lol thanks Vats! I'm mainly happy I got a special item after spending precious k stars. I did the pose so you guys/I could see it better ;)
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Lol thanks Vats! I'm mainly happy I got a special item after spending precious k stars. I did the pose so you guys/I could see it better ;)

It's really cute, and you're really cute, Eselle! Thanks for being cool about me dragging Jesse into my sordid Sister Wives show!

• Options
    Thank you Luz, you are too kind <3

And I am all about some fun, scandalous drama haha! Jesse has been a super fun "toy" for me, and I invite everyone here to include him in anything you wish :D
  • Options
    Moony, lol. Well hopefully when she gets more time we can see her. She should wear it and own it and if she is Khloe then I want to be brown haired version of Kourtney! That girl has some class in her clothes!

Eselle(is it ok that I call you that I think it is cute) You look fab. I am happy that you got the purse, it is such a cute item, and you own it:)

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Love those little touches. Whenever I wear it I look like April O'Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

And as someone with 3 oak trees that are all dropping pollen, amen!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stellan wanted to thank Roseanna280 again, because he just received this shirt/jacket from her, and he loves them! Also, you apparently took him out for at least one too many drinks, so thanks for the good time, too! I hope you actually are on this forum...

Thanks always for your kindness, Roseanna280!

53d38c56-38c6-4c32-b186-3d10068aaa24_zps243tdga1.jpg

• Options
    Hi Moony and Nishi! You two look gorgeous, of course! How cool to have our own forum version of Khloe!

It's very nice to 'meet' Nishi! I hope she feels welcome to come in and chat in all of the threads...

Moony, I was laughing about your repeated "no pants included" note in the other thread, and was wondering why you felt that you had to add the pants yourself!?! What fun are extraneous pants during a party weekend? Some people.
    *cracked and died*
    Ohhhhkay Luz so you want me to explain it in an innocent way that people will have to wear their own pants while attending that event, or in uncensored way that Glu needs to include pants more often for party-goers or else they're gonna all streak-out. And again: no pants included. Let your imagination run wild.
  • Options
    I guess Easter isn't the most appropriate time for streaking, so okay, I repent my ways!

Still, if they aren't going to offer us pants, they're a little bit responsible for any fun that might be had...

Imagination off and running!