Options

The Life is Goooood Spring Collection!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    That's great, Lucy! I have to say that he hasn't turned blue in my game yet, either. Does he show up and say greetings in yours still? I haven't run into him yet to know if he can still talk. <I thought I'd noticed that orphaned characters floated around, but never had the bubble to talk to you anymore.>

Alkoholiks, if you're there, did you delete him already? What day? Thanks.
    Well he was still around with the greetings and gold star but I thought after a few days he'd probably disappear altogether but today I ran into him in mirriagio grande and his outfit had changed! It wasn't a random appearance change thing I don't think cos it was a nice outfit. Who knows
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I just won the third prize for Stellan's game, those sneakers he was so excited about! I thought I'd never get him a second or third prize, ever again! This weekend has been so great!

Here he is, celebrating with Koko's Apple Princess. Next he's gonna gently fish that bunny up and out of the basket, because he really wants to see if it's as cute as those chicks!
    image.jpg1_zpspn93cqza.jpg

Oh my god, it was Thumper the whole time!
    image.jpg1_zpsk5sss5ae.jpg

And he wanted his friend to be in the basket too, but no dice. Probably the right choice.
    image.jpg1_zpsut2s0ypl.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I just won the third prize for Stellan's game, those sneakers he was so excited about! I thought I'd never get him a second or third prize, ever again! This weekend has been so great!

Here he is, celebrating with Koko's Apple Princess. Next he's gonna gently fish that bunny up and out of the basket, because he really wants to see if it's as cute as those chicks!
    image.jpg1_zpspn93cqza.jpg

Oh my god, it was Thumper the whole time!
    image.jpg1_zpsk5sss5ae.jpg

And he wanted his friend to be in the basket too, but no dice. Probably the right choice.
    image.jpg1_zpsut2s0ypl.jpg

Your references make me fall out of chair in a heartbeat...what I am seeing and thinking right now is...LuzThumper and StellanFlower!!
  • Options
    So funny, Moony! Yes, Luz is definitely more of a Thumper, while Stellan is the Flower! You know them.

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Too cute I love it! Stellan looks awesome!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Thanks, Noona! Those shoes are great, and until now, he only had sneakers with zebra stripes in red or puce. It made it harder to dress him casually...

Hope your second pass through the event is going smoothly!

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glad you managed to complete the event with both Luz, this weekend was very satisfactory in KKH!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Indeed! It was exactly the way I used to love.

And my husband hasn't given me the stink-eye for being buried in KKH once this weekend! Then again, I took him out for an expensive dinner last night <lots of drinks for him, lots of mussels and spicy calamari for the both of us> and then he fell asleep on the couch as soon as we got back home. I was able to grind away to my heart's content! Soon we're going to take my little girls over to my dad's house for an Easter Egg hunt and ham supper. The perfect weekend, really!

• Options
    Thumper is the cutest!
    Yeah I am trying to work my butt off, esp since I missed some in game parties due to other real life things I had to do.
    But I have a system and now know exactly what buttons to press within the 3 hour party time.:) Since my energy rechatges roughly around an 1 hour and maybe 15 mins, I still have a fighting chance. esp since I need only 2 full energy bars to complete a 3 hour party. So bow that I have calculated it, I just hope that it works out. Next event will be different I can jus feelz it:p

Sounds like you all are having a lovely weekend! that is great! and I am so happy for you all!
    I was salivating at the thought of calamari and mussels, yummy!!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I think I may be either going crazy or just really confused. I thought I had posted a pic of a glitch of mine on this thread but I don't see it. Did it get removed? Was I being inappropriate? :/ I'm trying to figure out if I actually even posted it lol.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I think I may be either going crazy or just really confused. I thought I had posted a pic of a glitch of mine on this thread but I don't see it. Did it get removed? Was I being inappropriate? :/ I'm trying to figure out if I actually even posted it lol.

Hi Eselle!
    Yes you did post a pic, here it is:)
    Finally got some luck with the gift box, reluctantly dropped 40 k stars and got the North purse, sweet! This top is also from my earned gift box.

URq6CBj.jpg

• Options

Was it that glitch of Paul taking the photos on the wrong side of the room, and I agreed that we might need to do an intervention? Hmm, I'm trying to remember where that was now...

• Options
    I remember that, it was off topic since glitches were being mentioned.

hTt1c6e.jpg

This one I think. Then I made a joke about Paul being intoxicated. I might not have actually posted it! :p
  • Options
    It's a conspiracy! Spooky. I can't find it either, your post or my answer. But then again, I had too much wine at lunch...

• Options
    Was it that glitch of Paul taking the photos on the wrong side of the room, and I agreed that we might need to do an intervention? Hmm, I'm trying to remember where that was now...

Yessss that's it! I wasn't sure if it got deleted or not. I was almost sure it was this thread! My apologies if that was inappropriate.
  • Options
    Lol, that is an interesting glitch.

Well here is what I have earned again from the event. I don't really like the hair, I guess it isn't my taste, but hey it was free, and I saved a ton of stars by getting it. :)

IMG_2929_zps20epi5bz.jpg

Unfortunately I may not, get the shoes due to time. But I enjoyed the event and I had the dress for a little bit at one time.
    So what does everyone think will happen this weekend?

• Options
    Yessss that's it! I wasn't sure if it got deleted or not. I was almost sure it was this thread! My apologies if that was inappropriate.

I didn't think it was inappropriate, I thought it was funny:p

• Options
    Hi again ladies! Well, Eselle, the mystery is solved. You posted that glitch pic in the Your Exclusive Clothing Items thread. It's still there, happily. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?122868-Your-Exclusive-Clothing-Items/page11

I finally woke up enough to remember that I could go to your profile, look under your recent posts, and find that message. It's silly that it stayed on my mind, but I had to know if we'd been delete-worthy or not. Nope! We were just a little senile.

• Options
    Well, Noona, I think we all know what Koko would say about that hair, but I think you look cute, and I remain impressed with your composure over this weekend.

Here's hoping there are many awesome prizes to be won during more fabulous events in the near future!

• Options
    Well, Noona, I think we all know what Koko would say about that hair, but I think you look cute, and I remain impressed with your composure over this weekend.

Here's hoping there are many awesome prizes to be won during more fabulous events in the near future!

Thank you:) Yep, all I am doing is just looking forward to the weekend, again:)

• Options
    Hi again ladies! Well, Eselle, the mystery is solved. You posted that glitch pic in the Your Exclusive Clothing Items thread. It's still there, happily. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?122868-Your-Exclusive-Clothing-Items/page11

I finally woke up enough to remember that I could go to your profile, look under your recent posts, and find that message. It's silly that it stayed on my mind, but I had to know if we'd been delete-worthy or not. Nope! We were just a little senile.

Lol I'm such a spaz! Thanks for solving the "mystery", Luz :)

And you are looking lovely, Noona!
  • Options
    Thank you Eselle!
    Lol, I couldn't remember where you posted it either, but I knew it was floating around here somewhere...*starts sing "Somewwwhheeerrreee over the rraaiiinnnbbooowww"*:). Lol, I have yet to see Paul drunk again in my game:p I want to though:D

Maybe we should start a thread with all the times we see Paul drunk..lol.

• Options
    I was the one acting drunk bc I meant to post it here but I did it in the wrong thread! Lol. There is a funny glitch thread floating around here somewhere, we should totally bump it!