Options

The Life is Goooood Spring Collection!

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Stellan wanted to thank Roseanna280 again, because he just received this shirt/jacket from her, and he loves them! Also, you apparently took him out for at least one too many drinks, so thanks for the good time, too! I hope you actually are on this forum...

Thanks always for your kindness, Roseanna280!

53d38c56-38c6-4c32-b186-3d10068aaa24_zps243tdga1.jpg

Aw, isn't Stellan so handsome (and in luv lol)~ Roseanna is so kind to gift him that fabulous jacket&shirt:D
    And dang, screws the different devices' platforms, I wanna see and gift and play with Luz and Stellan in my game!!! *flips table*
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hi bro, what an awesome photo of us, I must save it for my own too XD thanks a bunch,bro!:cool:
    Actually I sent you both, but who knows maybe your friend sent the same item (the red shirt) too :D
    My bro is so popular XD

Ah I see, that might happen. Cause ya know, I'm popular :cool:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    And dang, screws the different devices' platforms, I wanna see and gift and play with Luz and Stellan in my game!!! *flips table*

It is ridiculous! I always expect to see you around my game, and have to remind myself that you're from the other side of the tracks. Maybe some day...

Yes, sneak into the admin sexy party lounge and flip over as much furniture as you can! That'll show them you mean business!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    It is ridiculous! I always expect to see you around my game, and have to remind myself that you're from the other side of the tracks. Maybe some day...

Yes, sneak into the admin sexy party lounge and flip over as much furniture as you can! That'll show them you mean business!
    Woah lol Luz I didn't know there is admin smexy party lounge here *looks around*, probably after a few flying tables and chairs you will see my name here turns into another color and a beautiful banned member sign is put below.

You know, I'm actually thinking about getting me an iphone and making myself another Starlet.....hmmmm....
  • Options
    Woah lol Luz I didn't know there is admin smexy party lounge here *looks around*, probably after a few flying tables and chairs you will see my name here turns into another color and a beautiful banned member sign is put below.

You know, I'm actually thinking about getting me an iphone and making myself another Starlet.....hmmmm....

I don't remember when I first saw you around here, so maybe you missed the era of me sneaking into the admin parties by jumping out of their giant cakes? Koko took this picture. Samurai and I did this a few times before they caught on and switched to cupcakes. Doesn't GluAdmin look so hot? But anyway, they never banned me despite the property damage I caused... Go for it!

b4749903-c906-4977-9236-e8cbdb60af53_zpsixqpm7vm.jpg

And you should definitely start your own starlet! Such fun! For one second, I thought you were being cagey and you were Nishi, too! But I'm such a conspiracy theorist...

• Options
    Okay, so my dolls are really loving this weekend! Thanks again, Glu and my friends!

image.jpg1_zpsyaesmsia.jpg

• Options
    I don't remember when I first saw you around here, so maybe you missed the era of me sneaking into the admin parties by jumping out of their giant cakes? Koko took this picture. Samurai and I did this a few times before they caught on and switched to cupcakes. Doesn't GluAdmin look so hot? But anyway, they never banned me despite the property damage I caused... Go for it!

b4749903-c906-4977-9236-e8cbdb60af53_zpsixqpm7vm.jpg

And you should definitely start your own starlet! Such fun! For one second, I thought you were being cagey and you were Nishi, too! But I'm such a conspiracy theorist...
    Oh holly shoot, I swear you shocked me twice there Luz....

Lol okay 1st...WHUT DA HELL DID I JUST SEE???
    I wans't here before and totally not in your guys' golden era here too, but that pic is some epic stunt XD
    ztdbsz.jpg

And 2nd, lol how come I'm morphed into Nishi XDDD ROLF I'mma text her about this later, maybe she would be freeked out and write a long post of comparing and explaining how on earth we're the same in any ways.Or maybe I'll scare her away again lol *evil grins*
    Maybe I'll text her sth like "dun go here anymore Nishi,people think you're a fake and you're me lol" She'll cry her eyes out I bet.
    This forum isn't dead yet Luz, not yet. I'm not Nishi and Noona is not Leyshla.
    Lucky my mood is bright today, so I'm just shocked.
  • Options
    See, there's a lot you don't know about us, Moony! But watch out for Koko, she knows everything-- I think she captured all of the hijinks in pictures!

Nishi-- well, she's stylish like you and lives near you, and she's very closely associated with you, so...you see how it might appear! I'm looking forward to hearing more from her when her studies permit! It's tough to do anything extra when you're a student. But she does need to come back here and let us get to know her, prove she isn't your alter-ego! <just kidding!>

• Options
    See, there's a lot you don't know about us, Moony! But watch out for Koko, she knows everything-- I think she captured all of the hijinks in pictures!

Nishi-- well, she's stylish like you and lives near you, and she's very closely associated with you, so...you see how it might appear! I'm looking forward to hearing more from her when her studies permit! It's tough to do anything extra when you're a student. But she does need to come back here and let us get to know her, prove she isn't your alter-ego! <just kidding!>
    I know I'm just an outsider haha.
    And I have a bunch of real KKH players out there and we have our own game club since I'm a gamer irl too. I asked them to join here and talk but they refused for many reasons, mostly they didn't wanna/didn't like. And I swear it was very hard for me to get such shy girl like her to be here and lol she even talked more than I expected. I have her photo with me but it'll be rude to share w/o her permission.

When her studies' done and she could be here more often, probably I'll be no longer here already.

P/s: I know nuthin about women's fashion lol.I'm not even stylish XD
  • Options
    P/s: I know nuthin about women's fashion lol.I'm not even stylish XD

Me neither! I don't even like to wear patterns or logos or mix colors very intricately in real life! I have a tiny, super-stylish younger sister, so I always felt like an ungainly frump next to her. I'm actually pretty tall, and I never like the way anything hangs on me. But so many women would say the same thing.

And you're no outsider! Some of us have just been here a little longer than you. I lurked in the shadows myself for quite awhile before I joined in and began my blathering.

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I didn't see Moony's note about no pants included but I can relate

IMG_1534_zpsydocwp4t.png

btw people who gift are so kind I'm really grateful for the things GC friends have sent me y'all are sweethearts and it would be cool to be able to send something back if you can't gift them like flowers or something idk maybe that would be lame but maybe glu could come up with something nice :)

And I like your idea for this thread Luz everyone looks awesome :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    That is quite the look in that teaser window, Lucy! Super sexy! Imagine all the phone numbers and attention you'll get wearing it... I dare ya! Very nice glitch there. Thanks for sharing!

• Options
    Haha Luz! But I can't cos I'm trying to marry Jedibull because I don't want him to disappear from my game. Although I have a feeling this almost definitely has the makings of another episode of Sister Wives! :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    what midriff shirt is that? That is some look. I had hanging legs the other day, but it closed before I could get a screenshot for you. So there's an Easter Wreath on the Door, and these legs hanging from the top of the screen
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Haha Luz! But I can't cos I'm trying to marry Jedibull because I don't want him to disappear from my game. Although I have a feeling this almost definitely has the makings of another episode of Sister Wives! :D

Hi again, Lucy! I don't think anything you do can really change what happens to Jedi. Remember that Koko had a spouse who froze and then maybe stopped being played altogether? Their relationship in her game didn't change anything, but I can see why you'd want to keep Alkoholiks around. Maybe you could marry his other game? Or is that one on another platform? I can't remember!

• Options
    what midriff shirt is that? That is some look. I had hanging legs the other day, but it closed before I could get a screenshot for you. So there's an Easter Wreath on the Door, and these legs hanging from the top of the screen

Oh man! That's too bad. Well, at least we know it'll happen more than once. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it!

The white whale of glitches. Call me Luzmael. <or maybe I'm more like Ahab. You others can be Ishmael. He at least survives.>

Thanks for trying, Koko!

• Options
    No I'm not sure what happens when you delete a game I just thought it would be a shame if he disappeared but you're right prob makes no difference :D Man Koko I need to see this glitch of yours! Hope there's time for a screenshot next time :)
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ok, so here is the gift that I recived in my gift box, since redoing the game:)

IMG_2926_zpsgxkkkdmb.jpg

Granted it isn't as glam as the other clothes I used to have, but hey I can't complain since I got $205 to my name:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Hey, maybe you're a starving artist! That's kind of romantic, right? You look beautiful. Good attitude, Noona!

Please let us know if we can help.

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ok, so here is the gift that I recived in my gift box, since redoing the game:)

IMG_2926_zpsgxkkkdmb.jpg

Granted it isn't as glam as the other clothes I used to have, but hey I can't complain since I got $205 to my name:)

At least you already look better than willow
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Haha yea that is a big plus:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Hey, maybe you're a starving artist! That's kind of romantic, right? You look beautiful. Good attitude, Noona!

Please let us know if we can help.

Oh I like that term!
    Thnx, the best way right now is just being positive:)

• Options
    Finished the event finally image_zps3i3gpha6.jpg
  • Options
    You look d a m n good, Trevoractor, and appropriately, you're surrounded by cute chicks!

I never think I'll like calf length pants on guys, but you did it right. Very nice!

• Options
    Finished the event finally image_zps3i3gpha6.jpg

looking mighty spiffy!:)

• Options
    You look d a m n good, Trevoractor, and appropriately, you're surrounded by cute chicks!

I never think I'll like calf length pants on guys, but you did it right. Very nice!
    thanks lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Got them all together for a picture before the Easter Dinner Fights.

EasterTriplets2_zpsql5smzeh.jpg

First time since shortly after New Years that I earned the whole outfit, let alone on all 3.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Got them all together for a picture before the Easter Dinner Fights.

EasterTriplets2_zpsql5smzeh.jpg

First time since shortly after New Years that I earned the whole outfit, let alone on all 3.

They look so peaceful, and gorgeous!

Nice work Koko:)

• Options
    No I'm not sure what happens when you delete a game I just thought it would be a shame if he disappeared but you're right prob makes no difference :D Man Koko I need to see this glitch of yours! Hope there's time for a screenshot next time :)
    It worked he's alive! :)
  • Options
    It worked he's alive! :)

That's great, Lucy! I have to say that he hasn't turned blue in my game yet, either. Does he show up and say greetings in yours still? I haven't run into him yet to know if he can still talk. <I thought I'd noticed that orphaned characters floated around, but never had the bubble to talk to you anymore.>

Alkoholiks, if you're there, did you delete him already? What day? Thanks.