Options

The Tokyo Hotness!

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
It's another fabu party weekend! Let's celebrate!

LuznStellan_zps56v5ck2k.gif
<Thanks again to Koko, for creating and helping to animate this groovy banner>

Well, I am just loving my recent fashion acquisitions! I think Glu knocked it out of the park with the new additions! And I just can't wait to show off that weekend event hair! Everybody, strut your stuff! What are you wearing right now that makes your doll feel like the all new hotness?
image.jpg2_zpswehsnfgh.jpg

And this is a party weekend, so let's get down to it! Show us the goings-on in your neighborhood, too!

Here's Luz, so happy to have Koko at her little get-together. I mean, this weekend is gonna be crazy with invitations for everybody, and Koko choose to be here! Awesome! Chica, you look sooooooo good.
9feb5ff7-dced-40bf-baf7-d55bad96a26b_zpsuhwqsh47.jpg

But what's this scandal? Luz left Lucy to run interference and made her way out to the back patio? What's that, SAM? Who's hotter than a g body Monte Carlo?!? Hush your mouth! No, don't...
9feb2624-c3c0-4fc5-9150-6fed31d2529a_zpsxn1hw7cx.jpg

On no! Disaster looms. Luz always dutifully invites Stellan's gorgeous ex-wife to the parties because Stellan insists everything is totally cool between them. And this time she showed up! Check him out, thinking he's acting so smooth. He's so glad he wore the suit. This could be great or terrible! Naimonster, DMV_Doll, please keep an eye on them, okay? I can't imagine if they might be heading for a fight or for the broom closet. Either way, this has 'sparks flying' written all over it!
48be4c6d-12bd-4bf9-80f8-047915397d57_zpsu7aqsrga.jpg

People, please show off your fav new styles, your gifts, your house parties! I love your pictures!

Unfortunately, my bosses insist that I do work on Fridays, even though I've explained again and again that Glu has events now! Lame! So I won't be checking in as obsessively as I'd like to. But please post your bad selves here when you get a chance!

Edit: I just heard that parties are being canceled in droves, that nobody wants to follow Luz's bash! Don't be that way, you guys! It wasn't that epic a party! Or maybe it was. But you should still post here, anyway!
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev134

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I can't believe you didn't invite me to the party!

I'll throw a party for my favorite NPCs, and guess what won't invite you !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Luz I love your thread I hope I can post some pictures later and Vats it would be so fun if us gc players could have you at our parties! And Charli and Moony and all of you guys :) Btw auto correct is so stupid I have to watch I don't call you Liz and Bats like gosh
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes, I want to play with my Forum friends. I hope Glu comes up with an upgrade where we'll be able to play cross-platform. That'd be super cool!

My first guest is my bro, the best dressed, Moony. You're rocking that outfit. The other one is an FB friend. She's the sweetest 'cause she sent me this shirt I'm wearing. It's my favorite one, so obsessed!

nLGGQr2.png

These are a couple of G+ friends. Always been lucky with the Gift boxes.

tVRgdGA.png

I also invited Willow. No, she's not in charge of the food. She's here to wash the dishes. Also Steph's monitoring her, so she won't make a mess.

F2xmCME.png

And last but not the least, Ella. A little secret to share with you guys, I've always had a crush on this NPC. So in case something happens, I have a backup.

YITe7nb.png

Oh btw, party goers have a new BFF, Me :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I can't believe you didn't invite me to the party!

I'll throw a party for my favorite NPCs, and guess what won't invite you !!!

Oh no, Vats-- I just didn't invite you the morning party 'cuz my friend Brad is coming to the afternoon one! He was supposed to call you about it. Figures! He's pretty but a little over-scheduled. Must be why he forgot! Well, anyways, he'll pick you up on his way over, if that's okay! Don't be mad for keeps!
    image.jpg1_zpsucimwz4f.jpg

Brad, you flake! Ugh.

• Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Luz I love your thread I hope I can post some pictures later and Vats it would be so fun if us gc players could have you at our parties! And Charli and Moony and all of you guys :) Btw auto correct is so stupid I have to watch I don't call you Liz and Bats like gosh

Liz & Bats! If we always hung out together, we might enjoy being known collectively with a funny name. Then again, it's easy for me to say-- I'm not Bats!

But anyway, I hope you get a chance to post some pics, too, Lucy! But we have all weekend, there's no rush...

• Options
    Charli, you're awesome as usual! Thanks for getting dear Moony in here right away! I hate that I never get to see you or him <and many others!> around the game. But you both look gorgeous! I do like the gold shirt with your look. I think it needs darker hair, like you have, to really set it off.

I'm firmly in Camp Steph. I mean, look at her big smile even as she keeps Willow from sabotaging your party! Ella is adorable, but...Steph's such a class act!

Thanks for sharing your soirée!

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Well here is my little get together, filled with moochers and house planers.
    This dude - I mean Aiden Pierce, came by to drop of some cash, he gave me for catering his sisters wedding a few weeks ago. I thought hey he already brought some cash and few food items I needed so I let him stay:p

IMG_3057_zpsbsx0apn0.png

Now these two girls are moochers, they were my roommates a long time ago, but since they never got off their lazy butts to actually work, I had to kick them aside..the only reason why they are here is because they had to return some make up, clothes, and shoes that I bought(idk why they thought that was their stuff, psh)

IMG_3058_zpsobhorztw.png

Now this is one of my friends, she also happens to be an interior decorator, so she is here to help me what would looks best ini the house, right now we are planning on what to do with the pool/patio area:D
    IMG_3059_zpsknzw2eef.png

Ray also just said that there were riots outside because my party was that good:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    I love it, Noona! Funny stories, all. You look stunning in that dress, and that hair is perfect for you!

I also really like that you're partying in Miami! Makes a nice break from the Calabasas ones!

• Options
    Thanks Luz! I like Miami (plus I can't afford the Calabassas house yet..:p

Oh brad's coming to your party?? Sweet I am still working on my dinner party guests, but when they secure their times I will be sure to share;D

Charli that looks like an awesome party and Ella looks so cute:o, and lol to Steph's face, i'm sure Willow will be in check with her around.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1429895634009_zpsi2tbn2th.jpg

Well, here are my two Androids, Right after they got their stuff. One got the bag, one got the dress. As long as Apple P got her dress, there will be peace in the world. of course she wasn't ready for the photo ops.

Ugh, I just had pics of Moony with the one who's not dating him. Arrrrrgh. I can't keep it straight. More pics later. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Luz! I like Miami (plus I can't afford the Calabassas house yet..:p

Oh brad's coming to your party?? Sweet I am still working on my dinner party guests, but when they secure their times I will be sure to share;D

Charli that looks like an awesome party and Ella looks so cute:o, and lol to Steph's face, i'm sure Willow will be in check with her around.

Well, Brad was actually only going to show up if Bats, er, Vats was in. So now I'm a little nervous about everything! How about it, Vats? We good?

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok Luz but don't forget to invite Britney Spears too !!!

aRMeE26.gif?1

And here we’re for another party at the fabulous mansion of Thomas-Vats family in Calabasas.

MP4VmXU.jpg?1

My BFF Alexa (I hope Kim doesn’t read this), she is an actress, we did a lot of work together on film studios, we love to gossip about Dirk and Willow.

Next to her is Josiah a great event promoter in LA. When I was single I tried to hit on him many times, but he never gave way to flirt, now Alexa is trying to take off some party invitations off him, you may notice that he’s uncomfortable, rumor has it that he is a eunuch!

GhiyRuy.jpg?1

In the kitchen are Claire and this guy who is famous for break in parties in Hollywood. Claire is a geoscientist, whatever that means, the fact is that this career isn’t promising here, so she is organizing the buffet of my party to have an extra income, I confess that she isn’t good, I would like to hire Noona actually.

W21zjr1.jpg?1

Parker called me to apologize for his behavior that night in Florence, though he seems sorry, I begin to suspect that it was all a publicity stunt because he returned to C-list.

KRlJ0Ap.jpg?1

At the end of the night Mr. Thomas and I invited our friend photographer Cole Ryan to sing along Britney's song "3" ... we sing a lot and for a long time!!!

Koko you edited your post and I seemed a crazy guy talking to myself, but I still want my dancer Vats please!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    so me and a few friends were hanging out in Milan

looks like Mauve was eyeing up what Apple P got from the boxes
    A984CF57-962C-45BE-A954-F97C349BE8AD.png.jpeg

then i jetted off to Japan to have tea & sushi with Luz & Lucy but i cracked a joke and i don't think they liked it

BC0882BE-730B-4972-8167-D771AAE2E6DB.png.jpeg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Vats, it sounds like you had a cool party!
    I would love to do the buffet, for you party! Just call, and I will come and take care of it:p

• Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    so me and a few friends were hanging out in Milan

looks like Mauve was eyeing up what Apple P got from the boxes
    A984CF57-962C-45BE-A954-F97C349BE8AD.png.jpeg

then i jetted off to Japan to have tea & sushi with Luz & Lucy but i cracked a joke and i don't think they liked it

BC0882BE-730B-4972-8167-D771AAE2E6DB.png.jpeg

You party in style Alkhoholiks, I am so jealous of your houses and stylish friends!:D

• Options
    PolkaDot and I are ready to party in our Tokyo outfits!

IMG_1839_zps4gbcoyr0.jpg

In the living room. Smile for the photo! Apple P: 'yeah, whatever'

IMG_1836_zpsmx6o0xo7.png

IMG_1830_zpsl1a80jhv.png

Naimonster someone's heading for the patio, grab the hors d'oeuvres quick Oh hiii, have you tried the salmon rolls? They're awesome :):):)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My first guest, Luz! She didn't turn up with a gift :( My eyes is filled with sadness :( But it's okay, she brought her good looks!

w3wnkFal.jpg

Oh no! Outfit clash with Lucy! Check out those stares lol! RUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

4KtfNDCl.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Chef doing some flirt attack on me! *smitten*

G2XsM6kl.jpg

Ugh, I just went to the toilet for like 2 minutes and you found another target!? :mad:

e25IgBAl.jpg

I'm going to get a breather outside... OMG You fine looking thing! I'm all yours tonight baby. How do you even look so good in a plain white tee...

GrRnDoAl.jpg

***Purely out of my imagination, there is no hate between Lucy and Luz (oh they kinda rhyme too!) I just saw both of them wearing matching outfits***
    PM to add
  • Options
    I hope Jedi can swing by to DJ at some of our parties!

IMG_1841_zpszklggmbk.jpg

Ok I'm gona go change now :D
  • Options
    Lol Naimonster, your party sounds like it is ready for a drama show:p, I love it too funny:D

• Options
    Lucy lol, I love Apple P's whatever face..priceless

• Options
    Lucy lol, I love Apple P's whatever face..priceless

Haha I know also I realised I'm wearing the same dress as you as well as Luz you look lovely though that short hair so chic :)
  • Options
    You know, Noona, you're not the only one with an Aiden Pierce! Though yours is so much hotter than mine. <no offense, buddy!>

b5cc7bbf-05bf-4015-b587-8d9523cb2a14_zps0nclbraj.jpg

Does anybody else here have an Aiden Pierce they'd like to share with the rest of the class?

Here's some music to contemplate Aiden Pierce's to... He's probably thinking I'm a fair-weather friend after what I said!
    [video=youtube_share;s-1uwGNHlRc]http://youtu.be/s-1uwGNHlRc[/video]

• Options
    Thanks Lucy!

Idk Luz, yours doesn't look that bad...:p
    The song is cute I like it:D

• Options
    Aright, so we'll have to set up some kind of traveling hot-guy exchange program! I love DJ Daedelus. One of my workout and chill-out favs.

You guys all look so awesome in your parties! It's so cool to have everybody mingling this way!

Kudos go out to Lucy, for being the first to wear the new hair in this thread! You speed-demon. So jealous! My stupid job and stupid life are really messing me up! Argh.

• Options
    I didn't know exactly how it was gonna happen, but I just had the feeling somebody would eventually say "eunuch" in this thread. Well-played, Vats! But you may be watching a little too much Game of Thrones.

• Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    then i jetted off to Japan to have tea & sushi with Luz & Lucy but i cracked a joke and i don't think they liked it BC0882BE-730B-4972-8167-D771AAE2E6DB.png.jpeg

Here's the joke: "Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella? Fo’ drizzle."

Now, that was funny, but it was also the fifth straight joke you'd told about Snoop and foul-weather gear! Astounding, really, that there are so many jokes about it...

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Aright, so we'll have to set up some kind of traveling hot-guy exchange program! I love DJ Daedelus. One of my workout and chill-out favs.

You guys all look so awesome in your parties! It's so cool to have everybody mingling this way!

Kudos go out to Lucy, for being the first to wear the new hair in this thread! You speed-demon. So jealous! My stupid job and stupid life are really messing me up! Argh.

Oh Hot guy exchange program?! Sounds wonderful!! I'm in:D

• Options
    Here I am, triumphant in my possession of the weekend hair! This fierce creature with me is LisaPizza83-- she's so cute, and that's such a great name! Maura, she looks like a long-lost relative, maybe?

image.jpg1_zpsjqemtis6.jpg

Love this hairstyle even more than I expected to! Yay, weekend hair, yay, pizza!

And now, here I am running around Tokyo nearly naked simply because I think I can get away with it! It's been a long, p00py week at work and my dear but exhausting in-laws are due to arrive for a weekend visit within the next hour. Yay, I guess? < I learned about the visit this morning at breakfast, mind you. It's been that kind of week.> I feel like kicking back and being inappropriate here. If the skimpy clothing came from KKH, it can be posted here, right? So here's basically nudie me, making a spectacle of myself on vacation. I had to go get Maura after LisaPizza got me thinking of her. If only she'd been in the bikini too. Well, you can't have everything in life, can you? Love ya, Maura, bikini or no! Thanks for putting up with this! You look beautiful.

image.jpg1_zps3lrp2dqx.jpg

Get a good look, Tokyo!

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Jedi sent this one out Luz http://youtu.be/zNgcYGgtf8M

here he is hanging with the lovely TeeHee
    th_image.jpg1_3.jpg
    no i don't have any chill