Everything seems so lovely &#55356;&#57212;&#55356;&#57224;&#55356;&#57216;
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    A9xjFC4.gif?1

Thanks for posting it alx!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    This means kids are closer than we thought.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes it does. Oh my. I know I said I wouldn't but when I see how it works out, maybe I will. Otherwise, I officially offer to babysit for each and everyone of your kids at no cost. A freebie from Auntie Koko. Tell you one thing, if a quest is to get the 4 month vaccines ....get a hotelroom for about a week. Because that little virtual bundle of joy will poo like Mt. Vesuvius on a hot day for the next couple of days.

ETA: Oh, and Auntie don't bbsit those days. ;)

But this will be fun. Will a KSister throw you a baby shower?
    That could be such a fun event.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FaithRoseFaithRose Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm *SO* excited!
    Add me on Game Center! Alkatneu
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ooh oddly enough I am getting excited I wonder how they will do this
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Now, if it's an adoption center, you probably get you baby in like a gift box. Pick a box, and maybe you can pick another if you get a boy and wanted a girl.

I know some people wanted to pick the babies features, but I just feel so happy for everyone who was hoping for this so long.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Yes it does. Oh my. I know I said I wouldn't but when I see how it works out, maybe I will. Otherwise, I officially offer to babysit for each and everyone of your kids at no cost. A freebie from Auntie Koko. Tell you one thing, if a quest is to get the 4 month vaccines ....get a hotelroom for about a week. Because that little virtual bundle of joy will poo like Mt. Vesuvius on a hot day for the next couple of days.

But this will be fun. Will a KSister throw you a baby shower?
    That could be such a fun event.

This cracked me up! Too funny!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    "Now, if it's an adoption center, you probably get you baby in like a gift box. Pick a box, and maybe you can pick another if you get a boy and wanted a girl."

Oh! That's a cute idea. You're probably right. God how great would it be if real pregnancies happened like that too?

When is the updates usually? Wednesday?
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Omg I'm so excited for this! I've been waiting for this update since around February..

I don't have any experience taking care of children seeing as I'm only 16, but I look forward to having them in the game.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    "Now, if it's an adoption center, you probably get you baby in like a gift box. Pick a box, and maybe you can pick another if you get a boy and wanted a girl."

Oh! That's a cute idea. You're probably right. God how great would it be if real pregnancies happened like that too?

When is the updates usually? Wednesday?
    The updates usually come at most a week after the teaser.. Which makes me think it'll be released either on Friday or on May 31st since that is the year anniversary of the game
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Now, if it's an adoption center, you probably get you baby in like a gift box. Pick a box, and maybe you can pick another if you get a boy and wanted a girl.

I know some people wanted to pick the babies features, but I just feel so happy for everyone who was hoping for this so long.

Babies in giftboxes? Wow I think that's so cold.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Koko if babies are coming from boxes I'm sure the one I pick will look like 4 energy bolts or 350 k$!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    babies will be a cool update in the game, wonder if we have to bring our bains to daft events like Kim and Kanye do then just ditch em when there's no cameras filming
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    I can't believe how excited I am about virtual babies. And the sneak peek is so beautiful. I hope it's soon. My virtual biological clock is ticking super loud ;)
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    FINALLY!!! We're almost there!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    I'm not as excited as I thought I would be. I'm kinda reconsidering if I really want a kid.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I'm not as excited as I thought I would be. I'm kinda reconsidering if I really want a kid.

It's a virtual kid. So there will be no crazy old ladies screaming at you for going to Starbucks and not taking your mini-me with you. And no being p-o-o-ped on or vomited on IRL so that's also a plus.

Note: edited because who knew baby doodoo was a bad word.
  • Options
    I used to be for the idea, but my hatred for dating and marriage is slowly taking a toll. I'm also not financially stable for any kid virtual or not. The surprise twenty thousand dollar wedding is why I have trust issues. I'm doing second comeback where I know it benefits me for sure. Forget kids. I need to get myself together first. I'm waiting till everyone gets one and my spouse and I get back on the top ten.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Tell you one thing, if a quest is to get the 4 month vaccines ....get a hotelroom for about a week. Because that little virtual bundle of joy will poo like Mt. Vesuvius on a hot day for the next couple of days.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm ready to face it, just gimme my baby. It'll be a dream come true :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Is it a new house, or they've decorated one of the existing ones? I don't want them to force us to buy a house. The lil one shouldn't be restricted in a particular home, like the pets. But it's beautiful!

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Is it a new house, or they've decorated one of the existing ones? I don't want them to force us to buy a house. The lil one shouldn't be restricted in a particular home, like the pets. But it's beautiful!
    I think its gunna be a photobooth option after you give birth/adopt the child. (That's what it looks like to me anyway)
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Right. A photobooth or the adoption center.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    A photobooth? No. Please, no. No! Besides, the baby needs a bedroom.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Maybe they will just add a high chair or playpen to the existing rooms?
  • Options
    Ok can someone please explain to me in simple terms what is going on? Maybe I am slow or having a major brain freeze..but I feel lost. So is something already going on in the game to get us ready for the babies?

Gosh I feel so slow...

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    There's an Adoption Center at Lax, towards the right, adjacent to the Business Center. It says opening soon for now. So basically we can adopt kids when the agency opens. It's North's birthday on the 15th and also the game's anniversary. This should be a good time :o

• Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    I think its gunna be a photobooth option after you give birth/adopt the child. (That's what it looks like to me anyway)

That'd be such a let-down if that were true :(
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    There's an Adoption Center at Lax, towards the right, adjacent to the Business Center. It says opening soon for now. So basically we can adopt kids when the agency opens. It's North's birthday on the 15th and also the game's anniversary. This should be a good time :o

Ok thanks. So all the homes are decorated? ooh interesting. I like to see how this one will go:p

• Options
    Knowing Glu's capabilities and things they've done in past updates, im almost certain that the babies are gunna be a part of tasks we have to complete and that the "spoiler image" shown there is probably gunna be the end result where we probably have a baby shower with all the kardashians.

It's not exactly what I want, but it's what i believe will happen.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.